Hello Nurse (Extra Innings)

Story Info
Brandy and Greg continue their first date.
4.2k words
4.57
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay, story was wrote but sadly put on the back burner because of life. I plan on trying to edit and finish several works that have been bouncing around in my head to get out. Yes I know, my editing is not perfect. Yes this is a work of fiction. As most stories they are often requests from friends of mine. I do hope you enjoy this extra innings to this story. To all who enjoy my stories thank you for your kind support. I am not a professional and your kind words mean a lot. Thank you.

********************************************************************************************************

Hello Nurse (extra innings.)

The real joy of being an adult and one that is not a virgin, is sometimes you meet a woman who is like you and understands that time is finite, some kisses need to be explored more, and nothing is going to last forever. Brandy's lips and mine found themselves pressed together as lights went out and we were finally alone. My mom and dad were taking her to their place till tomorrow evening. I was able to enjoy the remainder of my night alone with my very sexy date, who kept surprising me at every opportunity.

She giggled as we parted then tugged on my wagon as her hand found mine. "So Mr. or is it Coach Greg, I know its late, but if you don't mind could we swing by my place so I can check on my dog?" She gave me a wink. "I had no idea that softball tournaments were an all day affair."

"You have a dog?" I might have sounded a little disbelieving. "I figured you more a cat person."

"Yes, he is sweet heart, a German Shepard named Rex, I adopted him two years ago?" Urging me to walk faster. I will not lie, I was watching those tight jeans and peach bottom of hers, shamelessly now that we were alone.

I tugged the overloaded wagon behind me, trying not send a thousand dollar worth of bats, gloves and cleats on the concrete because my daughter tossed her bag on top and just made a break for it with my parents. As we finally arrived and started unloading and packing stuff away. Brandy was doing her best to help me, though in her eagerness, she was learning that a portable wagon is about as easy to fold as a stroller.

"So, let's see, back to your house to check on Rex, mind if we swing by mine so I can let mine in?" I paused to see if she was ready for this night end.

"Sounds like a plan, though I doubt at this hour any place will be open for a bite to eat." She smiled.

The clock in my car said 11pm which was about right for a tournament this size. "Nothing that would be healthy anyway." I was buckling up when where hand found mine. She definitely looked different in the green glow of the radio. Her eyes were tired but she leaned over to kiss my lips. I savored that kiss, caressing her cheek and letting my tongue dance in her mouth. She leaned close as the seat belt would allow as we made out like two love struck teenagers.

She pulled back slowly, "twenty five more hours to make you reconsider." She winked, and bit her bottom lip.

I took a deep breath, one to clear my head enough to drive, another to get my pants loose enough to be comfortable. Ever since the lights had went out Brandy was causing feelings that had been pretty much ignored by me since my wife died. As I was driving, worry and doubt crept into my mind. It's been too long, what am I doing? I would say I had about every thought a middle aged man would have on his first date in three years. Was it too soon.

"Hey," Brandy's hand squeezed my arm. "Its green." She smiled.

"Sorry," I probably looked like a deer in headlights.

"Mr. Greg are you getting cold feet?" She cock her eye.

"Cold everything, you are the first woman I have been on a date with ... since... yeah. Hell, first woman I have been alone with that wasn't ..."

"Greg relax." She smiled. "I am just as nervous." She squeezed my hand. "It's not easy dating when." She looked down at her crotch. "I mean most men think about it and they bolt."

"I am not going to lie, I have thought about that." She started to pull her hand away.

"I mean what if I suck at it. I mean it has been a while."

"Sucking is my job." She smiled. "Honestly we don't have to do anything tonight."

There was an awkward silence till we stopped at another light. I looked over at her.

"Hey, before you start thinking its about ..." I looked down. "Don't." I smiled.

"But?" She gave me a skeptical look.

"I am a little rusty." I smiled. "I mean it's been three lights and I haven't kissed you." She blushed and I saw that cute smile of hers.

"Greg," She smiled but I could see the worry. "Please don't play with me, I really like you and Kayla."

"I like you." I pulled into a not so healthy fast food drive thru. "And I really don't want to screw this up."

She smirked. "Screw what up? You are dumping tomorrow."

She looked at the menu, "shake please. Strawberry" She smiled.

"You Midland girls sure are cheap dates." I ordered as she punched my arm.

"Well, you Burnside bums are always broke." She replied. I reached and tickled her as she tried to escape but the seat belt held her. "So, you are ticklish." She laughed as my hands found her ribs.

"Meany," She was catching her breath. "Going to tell Rex to bite you."

"Oh, I get to meet your dog on the first date?" I straightened up. "Way not to pressure me."

"What?" She tried to tickle me back, as I parried her hands.

"Well, I mean if Rex doesn't approve, I won't make twenty four hours." I held her wrists. She looked thinking about what I said.

"Never thought of it that way." She smiled. "He has never met a Burnside boy he has ever liked." I paid and handed her shake, and I got my cup of diet caffeinated elixir of life. She scrunched her nose at my drink.

I watched as she forced the thick shake into submission with her powerful lips, more than once her suction was to strong for the thin plastic straw. She would wink and smile as she teased me with her shake vacuuming ability. I just blushed and tried to focus on the road, she giggled and laughed. As I pulled into her drive. I went to open my door to let her out. She was already hopping up to her door.

"Wow, so eager to get away?" I leaned on my car watching her.

"Not hardly." She unlocked the door as I could hear Rex scratching at it. "Give me fifteen minutes. I would let you in but my place is a mess."

Raising my hands. "I am yours till tomorrow sometime, if you still want me." Though I could tell it was way passed my bedtime. When she vanished inside to doggie hugs and kisses, I caught sight of Rex's tail just before the door closed.

My lab would be in the backyard, letting everyone know she was a house dog, and it was dark. I was thumbing through text messages when Brandy opened the door next to me. "Sorry Rex was being needy. My roommate Tina, is going to watch him for the night."

"I feel honored," I smiled. "Blowing off your room mate and your dog for night of Netflix and ..." I noticed she was no longer in her jeans and just wearing tights and big sweater.

"I had to change," She notice me looking. "Someone got me a little bothered and worked up."

I reached over and kissed her before she buckled up. "I..." She put her finger to my lips.

"Shhh," She smiled. "No expectations, just lets see where this goes." I nodded.

As we drove, "So how are you going to handle being Mr. Boring's girl?" I smiled.

"Like I handle you every day." She smiled. "Don't think I won't expect my morning smoothie."

"Oh, and should I put Mrs. Boring on it, or continue the NURRSSEEEE." She laughed.

"Greg, honestly do you think that Animatics line is every going to work?" She poked the straw and finished off her shake.

"Hey they were funny. Besides, I only do that to exceptionally cute nurses." I tried to give her a suave wink. She just giggled. I pulled up into my drive, I could hear my lab barking out back. My house was a simple three bed two bath that I bought when I was at my previous job. It lay on an acre and half lot, that always needed to be mowed, we had pool in the back, with a deck. For me and Kayla it was too big. I paused for a second to judge Brandy's reaction.

I opened the door to the clutter of my house, which wasn't to bad. Brandy explored while I let my black lab Bella in. She ran and slipped on the floor as she wagged her tail so hard at Brandy, I thought she may throw her hip out. Brandy looked around, she saw the trophies of Kayla, walls of her pictures and teams over the years. I felt my heart sink as she looked around and saw the secrets of my life in color photos adorning my walls, and mirrors. She smiled as she would pick out Kayla, "Your wife?" I never realized she and Brandy were close to the same height. Past that nothing was the same, hair color, weight, curves.

"Yeah, passed away three years ago." I bit my lip, trying to get over the uneasiness. "I guess I should have..."

"No," Brandy turned and smiled. "Looks like you had a good life, still do." She walked over and took a glass of cold milk I had poured for myself. I poured another for me. Then I produced the most seductive thing a middle aged father could produce, and unopened bag of Oreos. She squinted at me. "You really are trying to get into my panties." She winked.

I smirked and had to laugh. We sat my bar, at two in the morning drowning Oreos till the bubbles stopped coming up. I would feed her and she would feed me. It looked stupid, but we were having so much fun, just being us. Once the milk ran low, Brandy sealed up the bag.

"Is wrong I just want cuddle?" She asked.

"No, not at all." I gave an uneasy smile. "I mean I am not going to lie I have terrified of ..."

"Of what? Seeing me naked?" She winked and wiggled her peach butt as she walked to the couch. "I am not that big of a Midland hussy."

Lowering the lights before I sat beside her on the couch. She scrunched her nose and laid her head back on my chest. I pulled her close as her hand pulled it to her tummy and she leaned back and kissed me softly. Sitting there we both were drained. I was sore from being this excited around such a beautiful woman. Her eyes were heavy as she lazily kissed me. Bella flopped down on my leg as we kissed.

She felt good in my arms, warm against my chest, and her scent was like a field of strawberries. She yawned and her big brown eyes closed as she rested her head on my chest. Her hands reaching back running her fingers through my short hair. Her soft breathing as her eyes closed as she got comfortable, and fell asleep. I thought Mr. Boring strikes again as I caressed her shoulders and adjusted her head so she would be more comfortable. A few minutes if that long I would be joining her. I felt so good to have someone to hold.

A quarter sized sunbeam found its way through curtains and blinds to glare on my face. Through the night, Brandy had moved lower and was drooling on my stomach as she was entwined around my legs. My man hood was still straining against my jeans. I tried to move my head as I heard her rustle. Her hand pressed against my crotch and she yawned looking up at me.

"Someone is happy to see me." She yawned. She slowly made her way up to my lips and kissed me. Her hand however never leaving my crotch. I felt sorry for her having to taste my morning breath, though after a few seconds I really did not care. I really enjoyed kissing her lips. I felt her brush against my leg. As she squirmed to get comfortable, as her other hand slipped up my t-shirt.

"Feels like I am not the only one." I smiled and held her tight. I blew her hair out of her face, she scrunched her nose at me.

"Last chance." She smiled, as her hand caressed my member. "I won't hold it against you."

I pulled her to me as I cupped her soft curvy bottom and pulled her up. "I was thinking the same for you." As she breathed into my kiss, and her tight covered legs straddled mine. Her hair was tangled mess, her make up was mostly gone and yet she was gorgeous. She smiled as she undid my jeans. I massaged her cute butt as she tried to crack my jeans code.

Her hands fumbling with the button as saw her crotch for the first time, and the outline of something in her tights. She finally opened my jeans and her hand snaked around me. "Nice," She bit her lip as she freed it to get a better look. I squirmed a little as she caressed my shaft.

"Be careful it hasn't been fired in a while." I realized I did not have a condom, or any protection. "Let me get a ..."

"I have some." Brandy smiled. "Being a school nurse has it privileges." I let my thumbs massage her member thru her tights. Her eyes went wide as I traced it and rubbed the tip with my thumb. It was cute, hidden in black tights, trapped against her body.

"Its been a while." I tried to move my hips as she caressed my cock.

"I will be gentle." She smiled and slid down my leg sitting on my knees. She slowly kissed my tip and her tongue danced on my slit. I think every muscle in my body contracted as she giggled then hummed. "You like that?"

I could only watch her tease me and kiss my cock. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands. It felt wrong to put them behind my head and watch her suck my cock. I also figured if I grabbed her head, with them I would erupt in her mouth with no warning. She felt that amazing. She looked up and slowly pulled her mouth off of my shaft. A bridge of saliva connected us as she gave me the sexiest smile. Her hand cupped my sack. She kissed the shaft teasing me. Watching me. I am sure she could easily read my mind because I was already breathing heavy. She was loving it.

"That feel good?" She asked.

All I could do was nod as my tongue was even hard.

"I was wondering, it has been a while for me." She winked as she leaned back and found her purse. She pulled out couple of condoms and laid one on my belly. She smiled as he put her hands on my hips and lifted her butt in the air pushing her leggings down. Her hard cock was visible fully as she kicked out of her leggings. She straddled my leg. "That is better." She looked at my face. "Well, what do you think?"

I reached for her face and caressed her cheek as I pulled her for a kiss. "I think you look amazing." As she lay on me, I felt it against me for the first time. I kissed her pulling her to me. She moaned in my mouth.

Her hands pushed my shirt over my head, she smiled as her fingertips played with the hair on my chest. My hands moved up her hips under her shirt as I slowly caressed and massaged her firm mounds. She let out a soft moan as my fingers pinched her nipples. "Mmmm that feels amazing." She opened her mouth and moved her hands on top of mine. "Like that baby," showing me how to massage them.

She rocked back and sat on my thighs. I moved my hand down her belly and grabbed her free cock, it was cute, cut and about six inches long. She whimpered when I slowly caressed and played with it. It felt odd in my hand, but natural. The effect on Brandy sent a shiver over her body, as I caressed her clit. She moaned and slowly road my hand.

"You don't have to..." She was trying fumble with a condom. "I know it's hideous."

"Shhhh," I smiled and gripped it tighter. "I don't think I could describe anything about you as hideous."

She finally got the condom open and was rolling it down my shaft. She squirmed in my hand as she moaned. She reached back once more and squirted some lube on my rubber protected shaft. "Greg..." Brandy smiled. "Its ok if you can not last long."

I frowned at the comment. She leaned forward and kissed me as my cock was squeezed and Brandy lowered herself on me. I was trying to think of words to describe how tight she was, how hot her ass felt, I grabbed the cushions making fist with my hands, trying to not explode. My cock from tip to base was in a vice grip of Brandy's hot pussy. She rolled her hips grinding.

"Fuck Greg," She moaned as she road me. Her body was delight for the eyes, nipples poked through her shirt top, tummy tight and her cock smacking against my belly as she raised and lowered herself on me. Something warm hit my chest as she rocked and ground on me. She leaned forward as I reached and caught her. She moved my hands to her chest and more warmth hit my chest. Her cock was squirting white liquid as I squeezed her breasts. I could not take it any longer and felt my body betray me as I pushed up deep and held. She continued to rock till she finally collapsed into my arms.

I was panting like I had run a mile, and Brandy was glowing. She bit her lip then softly kissed me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her. She started to pull away, I pulled her close.

"You still ok, Greg." She asked, nervously.

"Why wouldn't I be." I kissed her forehead. I could see her mind racing. "Most guys want you to leave after they done?"

She relaxed, then smiles. "You have no idea." Her chin found shoulder as she moved to get more comfortable. "Some see my ...clit and freak out. Others get upset after sex and claim they are not gay." She looked me in the eyes. "I am not either, I am a woman who likes men." I let her rant. "Why can't men understand."

"Um... Brandy." She paused. "I am a guy, and I like you just the way you are."

"Yeah, and we are breaking up today." She smiled.

"Only the Midland side of me." I smiled. "If they didn't have such a stick up their ass, I would go buy you a t-shirt that said Mrs. Boring."

She laughed and I felt it thru my cock. She smiled and kissed me. "You are a mess."

"Sorry for bitching." She kissed my chin.

"Sorry for not being perfect, and able to just sweep you off your feet." I did regret we had to hide because of where we worked.

"No, we both knew what we were getting into." She lifted off me slowly until I was out of her. She moved to get up. "Where is your bathroom I need to freshen up." I pointed to the door down the hallway.

"I will use the guest bathroom." I started to leave.

"Aww, you mean you don't want to shower with me?" She teased.

"Maybe next time, I think the hickies and my constant smile will be hard enough to hide, no need to add one of us falling in the shower." She blushed and giggled.

"Ok MR. BORING" I rolled my eyes as I turned to go, she swatted my bare ass.

I made sure to dispose of the evidence before I climbed into the shower. I did not need Kayla finding a used condom. I think one part of raising kids is hiding the fact that adults still have sex. I thought of Brandy downstairs and impure thoughts of her wet body flooded my mind. I turned the shower to cold.

I looked at myself in the mirror, wet and wondering what a girl as hot as her saw in me. I wasn't in top shape, dad bod thru and thru. Hair was still a mess, though now a wet mess. I needed to shave, but that razor was downstairs with Brandy. I did the best with what I had and slipped back downstairs to find some fresh clothes from my bedroom.

Brandy poked her head in, wearing a towel. "Nice room", she walked behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist to hug me. "Mind if I borrow a t shirt to lounge around in."

I smiled, "sure". I fished out a Burnside t shirt and tossed it at her. She scrunched her nose, with a smirk. Slipped it on and let the towel fall. It went to her knees, several sizes too big for her.

"I don't know, not really my color." She modeled it for me.

"Oh, I think it looks good on you." I fished out a Midland shirt for me.

"Ha-ha," she sarcastically laughed as I put it on and we stole a kiss.

We made a quick lunch while we shared our last hour or so before I had to go pick up Kayla from her grandparents. I offered to bring Brandy along, she declined, much to my dismay. I dropped her off at her place and one long very long goodbye kiss I was really regretting her not coming along. A flood of calls, and questions from Kayla wanting every detail she could wring out of me, was how the trip home went.

12