Hello Nurse (Extra Innings)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed called to let me know he found us a place to practice through the winter. He got permission for us to use the Burnside sports room, we just couldn't use when other school teams had it. We agreed to have tryouts in two weeks, let the girls catch a small break before the holiday rush began. Once we were home, I realized why Brandy needed to time to herself. I tackled a pile of laundry all Sunday afternoon, while Kayla worked on here schoolwork. I called Brandy about six to see how she was, it went to voicemail. Guess she was busy.

Monday morning rolled around and woke up prepared to face a new week. I hit the smoothie shop, like every morning to pick up Brandy's standing order, my morning cup of caffeinated go-go juice. The nurses door was closed, and I had to knock twice before Brandy opened it up. She was in her blue Monday morning scrubs and cut her eyes when I put the smoothie down. "Her you go..." Our normal flirtatious banter felt well strange.

She bit her lips as if she wanted to say something but just replied, "thank you."

"You are quite welcome." I paused outside her door, I had been here a year and half and that was the nicest we had ever talked to each other ever. A letter was waiting for me in my mailbox, from the school. It made it clear that teachers were not show any public displays of affection at school. Which explained I hoped the semi cold shoulder Brandy had given me, as I imagined she was probably greeted with a similar letter. I found Mr. Boring and Nurse Brandy sitting in a tree wrote on the chalkboard of my first class. I smiled and erased it, as my students giggled. I made it through the day, without to much drama. Few students had to be reprimanded for prying into my personal life, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I was headed out when I got a text from Brandy. "Hey Burnside, feel like hanging out with a Midland lady Thursday night?" I text back, "Only if she doesn't mind getting Burnside cooties." She sent me an emoji of a needle and a wink, guess she had her cooties shot.

12