Hell's Gate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps," he tried to sound hopeful, but instead sounded slightly disgusted; at least to his own ears.

"See you then, Gatekeeper," Clava said, blowing a kiss and then vanishing with a crack.

Alone, Taint collapsed heavily into his chair. The fact that the Keykeeper, head protector of Hell's Gate, was keeping the King of Angels prisoner made him very nervous. He had known Clava for hundreds of years, and also knew that she was very tricky, a good quality for a demoness. But ever since her father, the previous Keykeeper, had died in battle a few years previous, leaving his duties to her, Taint had come to view this trait as more of a liability. War with the Spirit Dimension was something that they needed to avoid at all costs, so unless Clava had extended her influence beyond Hell and had lofty allies, her attitude was cause for concern. And she wanted Olivia, which opened up a whole different batch of problems for Taint.

Thinking frantically over possible avenues to take from there, he stood from his throne. Under orders or not, he had to fix the Wall and restore the integrity of the Gate. So with a heavy heart, he snapped his fingers, disappearing from his throne room and going to meet his lover. ******************************************************************************

{King's Tower, morning}

There was seldom spoken, but popular rumor among the City of Angels which suggested that once a female Angel had enlisted into the Archangel Michael's personal service, she did not remain an Angel for very long. And as Michael watched the petite redheaded beauty undress before him, he could honestly say that the rumor was very well founded. It was highly illegal, but no one could lay a hand on him anyway; they never could...

The Angel was a little nervous, they always were at first, but would come to value her place in his service, just as all the girls that came before her had. Joining it was completely voluntary, and Michael had come to discover that many of the women just wanted a taste of the forbidden fruit they had been denied all their lives as Angels. Pitiful creatures.

"Breathtaking," he sighed, lounging in the King's throne, situated in the middle of an enormous, round room, "Now turn around for me."

The redhead rotated in a complete circle, giving Michael a wonderful view of her large, wonderfully rounded breasts and delicious looking ass. The look she gave him after performing her twirl suggested that she was trying hard to look sexy for him, but because of her inexperience she just looked a little silly.

"What is your name?" Michael asked, leaning back in the throne, armor creaking.

"Sophia," the young Angel said almost too quietly for him to hear. It was a fairly modern name, meaning she couldn't be more than a century old.

Michael waved his hand through the air and a small padded chair that faced the throne materialized about five feet away, right next to where Sophia was standing. "Have a seat," he offered and she took it without protest, keeping her naked thighs shut tight and the treasure between them hidden from his view, "Would you like to hear a story, Sophia?"

Confused at the strange request, Sophia nodded once, not wishing to upset her new master with her refusal, "Whatever pleases you, Sir."

The naivety in her voice amused and aroused Michael, "Very well, Sophia," he smiled darkly, "But if I tell you a story, you will have to do something for me."

"Of course, Sir."

"Pleasure yourself," Michael said simply.

The Angel's face blushed almost as red as her hair, "Sir...I do not know..."

"Just do what comes naturally," Michael encouraged, waiting, "You'd be surprised at how easy it is."

Sophia nodded and raised one hand tentatively, taking a moment to decide what to do with it before placing it on her breast. She used her fingers to play with her own, pink nipple, caressing and rubbing it to a point before doing the same to the other with her free hand. She continued like this for a few moments before growing a bolder and cupping them more fully in her palms. Occupied with her breasts, Sophia leant a little further back in her chair and opened her thighs a few inches.

Feeling his cock start to stir at the redhead's novice efforts, Michael spoke, "Good; now when you feel it is right, go ahead and play with that little pussy." Such crude language was uncommon for most Angels, but Michael was clearly not most Angels.

One hand started shyly traveling over her softly rounded tummy as Sophia nodded, spreading her legs a little further. Angel's had so much pent up lust it was a miracle that the chastity laws remained relatively unbroken. This one had come to him knowing what would be expected of her, but it was sill impressive how quickly she was opening up.

"I am going to tell you a story from a very, very long time ago," Michael said as Sophia's hand disappeared between her thighs, "Just open your legs up a little more...good." He now had the perfect view of her bald cunt, already beginning to glisten with her juices, probably for the first time in her life as an Angel.

"Now; long ago Angels and demons were not enemies, as they are now," Michael continued his story in a fatherly tone, "And were essentially the same beings. In fact, Angels used to travel to Hell all the time; and vice versa." Sophia had dipped a fingertip into her folds and was currently exploring the uses of her clit with her thumb, the other hand still playing with her breast. "Back then, there was peace between the two realms and even interbreeding."

Sophia paused and gave a flushed, puzzled look at this statement, a fingertip still just inside her lips.

"That's right; once upon a time Angels and demons copulated, and formed half-breeds that were, in my biased opinion, the best of both worlds. Powerful and versatile, these beings marked a wonderful time of peace between Hell and the Spirit Dimension," he paused, giving Sophia a reproachful look, "Don't stop now..."

Realizing her mistake at stopping to listen to Michael's story, Sophia continued to pleasure herself, thrusting two fingers into her virgin hole and breathing harder with each move.

"In those days, such a thing was not even given a second thought, and soon the mixed breed became almost as common as its two progenitors. Some Angels even revered them for the miracle they were; for while demons could create new demons with each other, only a human soul could be made into an Angel, and a pure soul at that," Michael took this moment to sigh deeply, "But alas, these times of peace were about to be shattered...are you about to cum?"

Sophia had at some point in Michael's story begun thrusting her fingers with earnest into her cunt, albeit shallowly as to avoid her virgin barrier, and was starting to leak around them and onto the chair. Her breathing had become whimpers and gasps and her chest was flushed with crimson.

"It's ok," Michael urged, leaning forward in the throne, his armor creaking, "I want to see you cum for the first time in your life; keep your thighs spread."

Spurred by his words, Sophia's fingers plunged into her pussy faster, and her hips rose from the chair while her idle hand moved from her breast and gripped the chair's arm tightly. Letting out a loud, long moan of pleasure, she came. Juices flowed out around her fingers, coating them and the chair alike with a slippery sheen as her hips jerked spasmodically.

Michael stood, cock rock hard at watching the beautiful Angel frig herself to orgasm. He reached for the buckles that held his armor on and undid them roughly. The Angel continued to come down from her climax while he undressed, baring first his upper torso, tan and corded with strong muscle and more than a few battle scars. Next he undid his belt and the ties on his breeches, kicking them off with haste and baring himself completely before taking his seat on the throne.

"Come here," he told Sophia, who, done cumming at last, stood on shaky legs and walked up to where Michael sat, cock standing straight up at a full eight inches long and thick with blood. Slick cum ran down her thighs and when she was close enough to him, Michael reached his fingers out, rubbing them along her damp outer lips and coating the digits with her arousal. He brought his fingers to his lips and tasted her nectar, groaning in sheer pleasure. Nothing was sweeter than Angel cum.

"Climb up," he commanded. Understanding his meaning, Sophia took a deep, steadying breath and placed one knee beside Michael's enormous thigh before swinging the other over to straddle him, his cock directly in front of her. "Closer." She moved forward until his member lay flat across her belly and leaked a pearl of pre-cum onto her pale skin.

"Shall I...?" Sophia asked, looking with vague horror at the enormous organ.

Michael nodded and watched as she leaned forward, breasts swinging, and laid both hands on his shoulders. Using his body for support, the virgin Angel lifted her hips and positioned them just above his oozing cockhead. Slowly, she lowered, and whimpered with pleasure and pain when the thick head began to part her sopping lips. Cum ran down his shaft in small rivulets, lubricating it adequately for his next move.

With no warning and smiling very darkly all the while, Michael gripped Sophia's hips tightly before ramming her down on his cock with one strong thrust.

Sophia cried out in pain and tears streamed from the corners of her eyes as he simultaneously broke through her virginity and stretched her virgin pussy to an extreme degree.

"Shhh..." he cooed, wiping tears from her eyes with his thumb and reveling in the feeling of her tight sheath around his cock and her fingernails digging deeply into his shoulders, "The pain will be gone shortly. Would you like me to continue my story in the meantime?"

Sophia stared at him with a hurt and baffled expression for a moment before nodding once, remembering who she was addressing, "Yes, Sir."

Remaining perfectly still while she adjusted to him, Michael played absently with one of her nipples as he continued the tale, "Remember how I said that Angels and demons had once mated and produced half-breeds? Yes, well, when the Spirit Dimension was attacked by creatures from Hell, it was the end of the era. Goblins, vile little creatures good for nothing but servitude, felt like they were not being treated fairly by the lofty Angels in their golden City and resented the more-powerful demons of Hell. So, in all their infinite wisdom, the goblins decided to take over the City of Angels and amassed an enormous army to accomplish it."

Experimentally, Michael flexed his cock within the tight channel of Sophia's pussy and smiled as it fluttered around him, releasing a flood of moisture that trickled out and coated his balls and signaling that she was ready for him.

"You may start riding me," he said and without question, Sophia slowly rose off his cock, whimpering as he slid out of her, shining with her arousal. He continued his story, groaning inwardly at the amazing feeling of her tight inner walls rubbing along his shaft, "Luckily, a powerful Angelic warrior created his own army and drove off the goblin invaders. This Angel was Gabriel's grandfather and was elevated to King of Angels after the battle by the people he had saved. But the new King was very pious and distrustful of anything from Hell, so he ordered that a great Gate be built so that no demon could travel between the dimensions without the permission of the Keykeeper, and would forever be confined to their dark realm."

Sophia was riding him faster, and her moans of pleasure were back, previous pain forgotten and breasts bouncing. Michael had to try very hard to keep from cumming, wishing to finish his story before finishing her. Gulping, he resumed, a little faster this time, "No one questioned this King because he had saved the people from the goblin threat. And because he could do anything he wished without question, the King ordered the murder of any half-breed in the Spirit Dimension, feeling they were spawn of evil and did not deserve to live. Some of his soldiers protested, so he had them stripped of their wings and weapons and forced into servitude. After setting this example, no other soldier disobeyed him and they swiftly carried out the command."

He was very close now and Sophia was probably not even listening, dripping arousal in copious amounts and raking short nails down his chest, leaving red welts and heightening his own pleasure. In a one sentence Michael finished, "But they missed one; because this half-breed was older and more powerful than any Angel in the City and not even the great King could touch him." As he said "touch", he pressed the pad of his thumb hard into Sophia's clit and she came, a waterfall of cum gushing out of her cunt. The rippling of her inner walls pushed Michael over the edge, and his own cum sprayed her insides, leaking out and mixing with her juices from where they were tightly joined. In the throes of her orgasm, Sophia was digging her nails into his flesh deep enough to draw blood.

Drenched with sweat from his efforts of control and Sophia's cum, Michael stood, his climax still abating and with the Angel still impaled on his cock. He turned around, depositing the exhausted Angel on the throne. He withdrew then, watching as a rush of cum and a bit of blood flowed from her cunt before turning his back on her, running a hand through his long, sweat dampened hair.

"Who was the half-breed they couldn't kill?" Sophia's soft voice asked from the throne.

Michael smiled. They always wanted to know the ending. "Me," he said waving his hand and holding out his arms as his armor began attaching itself to him, "I was that half-breed. An Archangel long before the great King could murder my brothers and sisters. But one learns to choose his battles..."

Fully dressed and unsmiling, he turned to the shocked-looking redhead. "But..."

"No more questions," he said sharply, retrieving his hammer from where it leaned against the back of the throne, "I think you will do nicely in my service. Someone will be right in to take care of you. Good day."

He left her then, bewildered and still dripping cum all over the King's throne. Gabriel would not mind much; it wouldn't be his throne for much longer.

Returning to his own chambers, Michael was pleased to find a message waiting for him. It was from Clava. She had Gabriel in custody and knew where Olivia was being held. All good news.

It was not like he had planned for the princess to be kidnapped, that had just been happy coincidence. But the fact that she had been had certainly sped along his ultimate plans. For Michael was old enough to remember a better time, a story he liked to tell often, and with the help of the Keykeeper he intended to bring that time back. No matter what the cost.

So with a smirk, he crumpled up the message and threw it in the fireplace. He needed to call the Archangels to arms. The King and princess were being held in Hell and needed to be freed...

****************************************************************************** {Hell's Gate, mid-morning}

"The cracks are evidence that the magic in the Wall is fading fast," Taint explained, looking very small standing directly under the enormous, vine-covered structure that formed part of the enormous Hell's Gate, "But since demons did not build it, demon magic cannot fix it."

Olivia's hair whipped around her head in the strong wind, forming a golden halo, "But my magic doesn't work here," she said, trying not to sound foolish in her ignorance, "So how can I help?" She glanced at Slake, who was remaining silent within her dark robes. Why the sorceress had come, Olivia did not know. She had been silent ever since whisking her away from the company of the very intimidating Clava, and so Olivia had been forced to wait for Taint in uncomfortable silence, wondering if any demoness would ever impress her with their winning personalities.

"The Wall does not require the importation of Angelic power; it has enough of that on its own," Taint explained, running a hand over one of the larger cracks, white along its edges but an ugly black within, "All it needs is a guiding hand."

"My hand," Olivia nodded, trying to see the beauty of the Wall through the ugliness that Hell had covered it with. "Do you think I am powerful enough? It certainly is big..."

"Power has nothing to do with it," Slake spoke for the first time in her icy tone, "All good magic needs is a strong will behind it."

"She would know," Taint said, looking at the demoness, "Slake was Earth's most powerful sorceress at one time."

Olivia shuddered to think what it was that Slake had done to be promoted from human sorceress to demoness. Clearly she was a woman of few words, but when she did speak, she came off very cold. Olivia doubted many humans had mourned her passing.

"So how do I do this?" sitting around talking about fixing the Wall of Hell's Gate was all well and good, but was doing nothing for Olivia at this point. It was now or never...

"Reach out," Taint lightly grasped the Angel's hand, guiding it toward the massive stone structure, "And simply touch it."

Tingles spread up Olivia's arm where the demon Lord touched her, and she was so busy staring into his yellow eyes that she did not realize when her fingertips brushed the Wall. Immediately upon contact, warmth flowed through her body and she felt charged with a great power like she had never experienced. With a fluttering whoosh, great wings sprung from her back, tearing the back of her dress and illuminating the air around her with their silver refulgence.

"Slake?" she heard Taint say over a loud rushing sound in her ears.

In her peripherals, Olivia could see the demoness reach up and pull back her hood, revealing her face for the first time. Immediately the light around Olivia faded and the rushing sound ceased, though the warm sensation continued to swirl around her body pleasantly. Folding her wings back into her body, she turned her head to Slake, who was staring very calmly at her.

The cruel demoness beneath the hood was beautiful. Thick, curly and barely controlled red hair framed her softly featured face and dark blue eyes blinked nonchalantly.

"What was that?" Olivia asked her, keeping one hand on the Wall, afraid that if she let go something even more shocking would happen.

"I told you the Wall had its own power, little Angel," Taint mused, laying a steadying hand on her shoulder, "You have beautiful wings, by the way."

Blushing like a child at the endearing compliment, Olivia smiled at him before turning back to Slake, "But what did you do to stop it?"

"My own power countered yours so that it did not spread any further," Slake explained, looking much less threatening with her hood lowered, but sounding just as cold.

"Thank you," Olivia said lamely. She turned back to the Wall and Taint, and gasped. From where her palm rested against the surface of the structure, a circle of white was growing slowly. Except that it wasn't a circle, but the Wall itself, shedding off choking vines and repairing cracks right before her eyes.

Taint was likewise transfixed, eyes wide and face beaming with...was it pride? Whatever it was, it made Olivia's heart swell a little at the sight.

"Am I doing that?" she asked in awe as the area of repaired Wall continued to grow.

Taint nodded, "But are you meaning to, little Angel?"

"No..." a portion of the circle had reached the ground, and it continued to grow in size at a steady pace along the Wall.

"Put your will into it," Slake said from behind, "We will be here for days at this rate."

Truthfully astonished that Taint's insane plan was actually working, Olivia furrowed her brows and concentrated. Almost immediately, the rate at which the Wall was repairing itself quickened and before long an entire section, from the ground to the top, looked brand new, gleaming brilliant white. Olivia put even more effort behind the repair, and the rushing sound in her ears returned as the Wall vibrated beneath her hand.