All Comments on 'Hell's Household Ch. 02'

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Backlash3906Backlash3906over 12 years ago

Outstanding continuation! Hope to see the following parts come at a quicker pace. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I look forward to seeing how Heather copes with her new-found abilities after getting back to her old life... if she can. You've done your usual excellent writing job here.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
What

can I say????? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! You captured me with your story. Moving to next one with warp speed. Hope I spelled warp correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lawdy.

My god that was amazing. Whens' the next one?

LunaWindLunaWindover 10 years ago
Noooooo!

Not going to lie. I really want heather to escape. What I really want to read is her first confrontation with her mother upon realizing all of this, and I'd rather she not be Cain's servant when it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heater and Sarah

I kind of want some mother/daughter action seems awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please.

can't wait for you to put up the next chapter. please, continue this erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't stop!

It looks like you've abandoned this story, but it's so amazing! I want to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor guy

I'm feeling awful for the dad & husband now.

His wife might be trapped in the mind of his daughter, who's about to turn into a willing slave to a man who wants to destroy civilization. Said wife also still gets summoned to have sex with people (even if she ensures that no one ever does twice), but also occasionally slips out for a pick-me-up of energy when he can't provide enough.

She does everything she can for him, but it just seems most... unfortunate for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous