Hells Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The punk called out "Yeah, we know how THAT is!" Everyone chuckled at my expense, but somehow, I was turned on by it. It highlighted my absolute helplessness. I felt still wet from this morning's tease.

I redoubled my effort to become the best-damned bondage bitch that I could be. I bent over and started up the coffee maker. I showed off my ass as I bent way over to fetch the milk, struggling to open it for just a small splash. I realized I was trembling. I took a moment, paused, and took as deep of a breath as the snug corset allowed to steady my nerves. In its own way, the corset was reassuring, holding me upright better than a pep talk, and its embrace was a loving hug. I carefully added one spoon of sugar and gripped his coffee with meticulous care. I focused on preparing his coffee like I never concentrated before. I took the steps back to him one by one, each one its own triumph. I felt my boobs rising and falling in the corset. With how I was restrained. The lowly act of serving a cup of coffee became an all-consuming task; it required my complete concentration. I lowered the cup down before him and...success!

I proudly turned and minced my way back to the kitchenette. I could see a conversation was starting up; I didn't know if they were discussing a hit or a drug deal. All I heard was my desperate, pleading voice, reminding myself to thrust my tits out.

As time went on, I found the shameless posture, offering my boobs to anyone who gazed my way was becoming more natural.

Master occasionally gazed my way. However, the sight of my bound body on display really seemed to distract the punk from whatever was being discussed. He kept looking my way with a lusty grin.

After quite some time, everyone got up, and Master showed his guests to the elevator door.

Master came back to me, a lusty look in his eye. He quickly pulled out a dog leash from a pocket of his suit. I was flabbergasted. Who keeps a dog leash in their suit?? He snapped it onto the yoke and calmly sauntered toward the door. I scurried as fast as I could go to meekly follow behind him. He led me into the elevator. I had no idea where we were going or why, but was utterly unable to ask. I moved the air bladder gag around in my mouth, I was somewhere between turned on and terrified!

Master brought me up to the upper floor, leading me into his bedroom. Damn! This room was larger than my entire apartment! I gasped into the gag as I laid my eyes on the ornate wooden four-post bed. I gazed longingly at the finely crafted dressers made of rich maple. I was jealous!

Master hastily grabbed the pillows and blankets from the bed, heaping them into a huge pile by the edge of the mattress. He yanked the hobble skirt down around my knees.

I had no idea what he had in mind, but I wanted it! I'd been sexually teased all morning! He suddenly pushed me forward. I couldn't balance! With a muffled squeal, I toppled over. I instinctively tried putting my arms out to protect myself, but they remained firmly held in place. I face-planted on the bed, the force pushing the air from my lungs in an "mmpphh!" My ass stuck obscenely up in the air. I felt Master secure my leash in place holding me bent over. Something tugged on the back of my knees. I tried to lightly pull and found they too were firmly secured.

I couldn't see Master but felt his hands stroking my stockinged ass. A few seconds later, I felt the head of his penis pushing against my wet pussy. I was utterly helpless to resist and welcomed it! Oh yes! His penis slipped inside. He started already rock hard and slid in and out, making me eager for more. Master quickly developed a rocking rhythm, pounding me with his beat. He grabbed my hips, thrusting harder and harder, shoving my corseted waist onto the pile of pillows. Master's lusty enthusiasm repeatedly plowed my face into his cushy bed. My muffled grunts accompanied his moans of delight. He thrust deeply, gripping me firmly as he quivered. Master's warm, gooey cum spurted deep inside of me. I took it as a compliment that I made him cum so deeply, yet I was still wet and excited! I yearned for the same release that he got!

Master slowly slid out of me. He stumbled around to the other side of the bed. Master contentedly laid down by my head. Within minutes, he was asleep. I remained bound in place, ass in the air, and the feeling of his cum slowly dribbling around my eager pussy. I started drifting in and out of slumber.

End Part 1. Part 2 to follow?