Daddy's Basement Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl home alone finds a key to her dad's secret basement...
2.2k words
4.32
127.2k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(some of the tags are for later chapters, just putting them in now as a warning)

Chapter One

For the past five years it has just been me and my dad, my mom died when I was fourteen and dad has never dated since she left. With dad working all the time I've had to look after myself a lot during the last five years, and I've had to look after the house, doing all the cleaning and cooking and most of the shopping. For the most part me and dad haven't spent much time together over the last half decade, I've been too busy with school and housework and he has been too busy working. The time he wasn't working was mostly spent either sleeping or down in the basement. I had never been down in the basement, it was a forbidden space, even before mom had died I wasn't allowed down there. For as long as I can remember I've imagined what could be down there, though the most likely answer that I've come up with is that it's just some sort of wine cellar or maybe some sort of chill out gaming room for my dad, not that he's ever shown much interest in wine or gaming.

It began a few weeks after my nineteenth birthday, I was doing a thorough spring cleaning of the house. I was cleaning out my dad's room when I stumbled across a loose floorboard beneath his bed. Usually I'm a good girl and would never mess with anything that was clearly not meant for me, but that day I must have been feeling particularly curious. I lifted up the floorboard, there was a dark, hollow space beneath. Using the torch on my phone I peered into the dark space, it was virtually empty besides a small wooden box. I picked the box up, my heart racing, this having been the most daring thing I had ever done up to that point. After a few moments of hesitation I opened the box. The only thing inside was an ornate-looking key, it only took my mind a few seconds to realise what it was for.

I checked the time, I had at least an hour before dad would be home.

Despite being home alone I crept down the stairs towards the basement door, I felt so naughty, so rebellious, so alive as I descended. The door was metal and cold to the touch, though the shivers running down my spine were from nervousness rather than the cold.

I inserted the key and carefully turned it, the heavy clunking of the locking mechanism sending more waves of nervousness through me. With a final, heavy clunk and a small push the door swung upon.

It was pitch black inside the basement and I fumbled around for a lightswitch that was fortunately right next to the door.

The lights flickered on and my eyes went wide with shock, all around the basement walls were strange looking devices, many with what looked like wrist and ankle restraints, in some areas the walls were covered by racks that held what could only be sex toys, though some of them looked more like torture devices. My heart pounded, what the hell was dad doing down here? I asked myself silently. It was all too overwhelming, too weird, too dirty, I wanted to run back upstairs, put the key back in the box and put the box back under the floorboard and pretend that nothing had ever happened, but I couldn't. I couldn't draw myself away from that place, despite my nerves and fear I found myself unable to leave, instead I found that I was exploring further, brushing my fingertips against the different strange objects, feeling the cold of metal, the hard of plastic and the soft, heavy feel of leather. I didn't feel brave enough to place myself in any of the devices or to pick up anything, instead my attention was drawn to another door in the far corner.

This door wasn't locked and led into a walk in wardrobe, but this wasn't like any wardrobe I had seen before. The floor was lined with heels, high-heeled boots and even a few pairs with padlocks on them, none of them had heels less than five inches. The walls were lined with clothes railings which were mostly filled with dresses, skirts and lingerie, with a few other outfits here and there. An item of clothing right at the end of the left-hand-side railing drew my attention. It looked like a jumpsuit but was made out of shiny black material that felt almost rubbery to touch.

I knew I shouldn't but couldn't help myself, I stripped off to my underwear and took the jumpsuit off the railing. I unzipped the back and slid my bare feet into it, it was hard work, the material of the jumpsuit was tight and made it difficult to squeeze into despite my relative skinniness. Once my feet were in I pulled it up around my body and then slid my hands and arms into the correct holes, pulling them through one at a time. The suit zipped up at the back and I had a hard time pulling it up, only managing to get it half way up my back before giving up. I ignored the zipper for a moment and looked at myself in the tall mirror that hung on the wall opposite the door. I could see my entire figure reflected back at me, the majority of my skin was covered by the skin tight material, it felt good hugging every inch of my body. The only parts of my body still showing were my hands, feet and head. My long brown hair cascaded down my back to my waist, dad always told me that I had my mother's hair, a relief considering he was bald.

Thinking of my dad reminded me to check the time, I still had forty minutes until he would be home, plenty of time to have a quick walk around in the outfit I thought to myself. As I was walking out of the walk-in-wardrobe I couldn't help myself from having another look at the heels, they would be hard to walk in, but some of them would go great with the outfit and they would give my bare feet a break from the cold, hard floor of the basement. I settled on a pair of five inch black stilettos that looked relatively plain compared to some of the other choices. I slipped them onto my feet and luckily they were my size, which made sense as I was roughly the same size as my mom had been. Holding on to the wall for support I turned and took a look back in the mirror, my soft, cute and innocent features looking back at me, a stark contrast to how I currently felt inside, daring and brave.

Conscious of the time I walked carefully out into the main room of the basement. The heels were difficult to walk in so I decided to set myself a challenge, to reach the door leading to the rest of the house without using anything to support myself.

I took my first steps away from the wall slowly and carefully, my legs shaking slightly from nervousness, expecting my feet to give way beneath me at any time. Before I knew it I had reached the halfway mark, I started to move quicker now, feeling more confident. I reached the door in no time, allowing myself to lean against it for support.

I was starting to get a thrill from this sneaking around, and I was starting to feel more confident in the heels. I walked around a bit more, using the walls less and less to support myself. With my new confidence I started to inspect some more of the toys about the place, a few were easy to recognise such as dildos and whips, others looked stranger and their function was harder to place. I picked up a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes, blocking my vision entirely. I stood there for a few moments and that was enough for me to get a feeling of nervous excitement, my mind starting to imagine what could be going on around me. I took the blindfold back off, it made me a little too nervous not being able to see anything.

I checked the time, I still had twenty minutes until dad would be home. I wasn't quite ready to get changed and go back upstairs so I looked around for something to do. It was then that I noticed a flat screen TV along one of the walls, there was a table beneath it with a dvd player sat on the top. I walked over to it, nearly stumbling in my heels but managing to keep my balance, a feat that made me feel a little proud. There was a remote on top of the dvd player, I leaned down and picked it up and pressed the on button. The TV flickered on almost instantaneously.

The screen was paused but the picture was of the basement, I pressed play and a few moments later a younger version of my father entered the view. He turned and yanked on a leash which he was holding in his hand. What I saw next both shocked and intrigued me. The other end of the leash stepped into view, it was my mom, and she was wearing the exact same outfit as I was now. She looked young, it must have been a few years before she died.

I knew I should stop watching but couldn't turn myself away from the scene playing out on the screen. I quickly realised there was no sound and unmuted the TV just in time to hear my dad say "kneel", his voice was strong and commanding which surprised me, I had always known him to be a quiet, softly spoken man.

My mom responded with "yes sir" and knelt down in front of him, side on to the camera. Watching her obey his command excited me in a way I didn't understand. I kept watching.

My dad unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall down to the ground, he couldn't have been wearing any underwear as his penis immediately sprung out. I hadn't seen many in my life before but I could tell it was big, my mom leaned forward, opening her mouth but my dad shook his head and she pulled back. He stepped out of his trousers and went over to a rack in the background, as he did so my mom stayed perfectly still, not even turning her head to face him. He came back a few moments later holding a pair of metal handcuffs, he pulled my mom's hands behind her back and locked the cuffs on to her wrists, effectively pinning her hands behind her back.

He stepped back in front of her and started to tap his cock on her face, as if it was a drum and he was a drummer. He started to get faster and harder and my mom opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, wetting his shaft as he slapped his cock on her face repeatedly. I felt myself tingling with excitement as I watched, shocking myself as I realised this, I'd never even kissed a boy before and now I was getting excited watching my parent's kinky basement time.

The face slapping ended and my dad said, "Open wide slut." The command was obviously for my mom but I found myself opening my mouth as I watched, I realised what I was doing and shut my mouth, feeling myself flush red with embarrassment. I continued watching, totally engrossed as I watched my mom open her mouth. My dad slipped his hands into her dark hair and pushed downwards, pushing her head down onto his cock, all the way down to the balls. He held her head there for a few moments before pulling her up by her hair, drool from her mouth ran down his shaft and on to his balls. He pushed her head down again, all the way to the balls and then halfway back up and then down again, getting faster each time. I was totally engrossed watching the act and my mind started to imagine what it would be like to be my mom in that position, the loss of control, the focus on pleasing a man, the focus on pleasuring my dad. I felt a hot, tingling sensation down below, I was turned on by this.

I kept watching, wanting to see how the kinky act would end. I must have lost track of time however because I suddenly heard my dad's voice, not coming from the screen but from behind.

"Daddy's home," he said.

In that moment I felt my knees go weak and the hot sensation down below grew more intense, I dropped the remote, the dvd paused, I fell to my knees and let out a deep moan, my vision started to blur and then i blacked out from what could only have been a moment of intense pleasure.