Help a Friend

Story Info
Alex and Katie help their friend through her heartbreak...
4k words
4.61
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All the characters in this story are fictional and above the age of 18.

*****

The night had been a bust on many fronts.

First off, there had been no bust. My girlfriend and I had struck out on a place to quote unquote, consummate our love. AKA, ravage each other's brains out. We'd tried for a secluded rooftop at the party they'd ended up at. No dice. Then a closet. Too cramped. Even a park bench on our way home. Onlookers akimbo.

Interrupted at every turn. It didn't help that Katie's friend Georgia had been with us. That was the second bust of the night: she hadn't found any man to...well, go to town on. She was a pretty girl with big breasts and a nice enough ass. However she had just gone through a breakup and that made her quick to tears and quicker to unprovoked bouts of nostalgia for her lost love.

The poor girl was angry, heartbroken, and more than a little horny.

This meant that most of their nights in the past two weeks were spent taking care of her. And when they weren't, Katie was constantly texting with her. Or FaceTiming her.

It was beginning to get annoying. To put it kindly: Georgia had become a royal cockblock.

The girl had a knack for it too.

With her big pouty blue eyes and the slumped shoulders. Her perpetual messy bun of dark blonde hair.

If only she could find someone to fuck, I was sure she'd leave us alone. It had been almost three months. And she'd clung to us like a child.

The girl, in my expert opinion, needed a bone rattling orgasm. Then, perhaps, she'd get her own life together.

It was taking a serious toll on Katie and my sex life.

"Movie?" Georgia asked, once we'd gotten our jackets off.

I hesitated. We'd only been dropping her off at her apartment. I was eager to get home.

But my girlfriend, ever the empath, my girlfriend, ever-so-great friend, said we could stay for one.

My stifled groan made its way into a cough, which got me a pinch from Katie.

The apartment was small, with a tall ceiling, cheap cabinets, poorly placed columns, and granite counter tops. It was a one bedroom, messy for the most part. I'd realized a lot of the pretty girls kept messy rooms. If they lived alone, then their homes were messy.

Katie was kind of the same way. Cute as the devil. A figure that could have walked off a runway. Legs that were somehow long and deceptively strong. An ass that, if I had not held it in my hands, I would not have believed could exist. And her tits, God, don't even get me started. Firm, perfectly shaped, and more than a handful. Don't even get me started on her sex drive.

I was almost disgusted with how lucky I'd gotten.

If the cards fell right, there would be a rock the size of the moon on her hand by summer.

But for now, I had other issues.

Like how to have sex with my girlfriend in her best friend's apartment while her best friend was there with us.

The living room had two little couches set across from each other, a tiny coffee table between them, and flat screen TV on the wall.

Katie and I took one of the couches, curling under a blanket while Georgia took the other. She tossed us the remote, rising almost as soon as she'd sat down and said, "I'll make us drinks. You want anything?"

I shook my head, not wanting to risk whisky dick. But Katie said, "Maybe some tea?"

"Alex, you're sure?" She prodded.

I nodded and she shrugged.

As Georgia went to the kitchen, which was only about fifteen feet from us, Katie began to flick through movie options.

"What are you feeling?" she asked. My hands found her ass to which she smiled slyly at me. "I don't think that was an answer."

"But I'm desperate, my love," I whispered.

"Ah, but aren't you always?" she asked.

My smile was a bit wolfish. "It's not my fault my girlfriend is unbelievably hot."

One of my fingers may have brushed the folds of her pussy through her pants. She shuddered slightly, arching into me.

"So you do want it as much as me."

"Wait till we get home," she whispered back.

"I think not," I said while grabbing one of her tits.

"Did we find anything to watch?" Georgia called from the kitchen.

There came the sound of a kettle hissing.

"What are we feeling?" Katie asked back, then whispered, "If you're good, I'll do that thing you like."

I all but growled back, "I'm impatient."

"I was thinking something sappy, romantic," Georgia said. "How's that sound?"

"Shocker," I muttered.

"You're talking about Notting Hill," Katie said in her knowing, playful tone. "Aren't you?"

"You know me too well," Georgia said.

I watched her turn to the stove to begin pouring water and took the opportunity to kiss Katie, devling my tongue deeply into her mouth. I was met with an almost violent hunger from her, which she quelled almost immediately.

"Need help with the tea?" She called, cheeks flushing.

"I've got it!" Georgia called. "Sugar or milk?"

As she opened the fridge, I used the opportunity to pull up Katie's shirt, pull down her bra and found one of her nipples and began sucking. She was forced to stifle something that was between a squeal and a moan.

For the night out she had worn a tight little blue t-shirt and skinny jeans. Even with the tightness of the fabric she could still drop her ass to the floor when she needed to.

Katie pushed me away, though as she forced herself to look normal, clicking again to find the movie, her hand found my bulge and gently caressed it.

"You are an animal."

Her statement almost made me lose it. If I were not a better man I would have ravaged her then and there. With no regard for our heartbroken onlooker.

A better man simply would have taken her to the bedroom. Who cares that it wasn't their bedroom.

A bed was a bed and my primal brain was telling me Katie needed to be plowed.

The hand disappeared as Georgia delivered the tea. "I've got ice cream too, Alex. If you decide you do want something." Her dark eyes glimmered a little with a knowing smile. "Thank you both for helping me these last few weeks. I-I know it hasn't been easy."

Katie swiped a hand through the air. "Don't mention it." She sipped the tea. "Ahh, delicious."

Georgia just smiled, bleary eyed, and shuffled to her couch. "God, I love Hugh Grant," she said, settling into her blanket.

My brain was essentially a mess. I couldn't focus on the movie. I couldn't hear the words. All I wanted was to bend Katie over. To have her mouth on mine. Her tits in my hands. To lick her...

Images of terribly dirty things flashed in my mind.

My hands on her head, my cock in her throat. Her gagging, webs of spit connecting her lips to the head of my cock.

And her ass in the air...my mouth eating her pussy from the back...

Then...then...

Katie's hand squeezed my leg, her eyebrows raised. In those eyes I saw a little bit of quiet laughter. She leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Get ahold of yourself, lover boy."

I just frowned, feeling my hardness pushing my own pants. It felt like I was about to burst.

One of my fingers, by its own mind-numbing volition, slipped between Katie's legs. I could feel her warmth. Her body quivered, pushing her ass into my crotch.

The girl was torturing me.

But I knew I'd have a chance to get my revenge. One of the not-so-fun things about having a heartbroken friend is how touchy they are when it comes to romance in movies. It made it an absolute definite probability that Georgia would burst out crying and have to go to the bathroom.

And I'd seen Notting Hill before. They didn't pull any punches.

So all I had to do was wait.

The first scene came and went with nothing but a few sad exhalations of breath. Another brought a few tears from Georgia.

But the third one..oh boy, it causes a torrential downpour. She let out a big sob and ran off to the bathroom without a word.

Katie sighed, pausing the movie and made to stand up. But I grabbed her hips and kept her pinned to the couch and... her ass pressed hard to my crotch.

"You aren't getting away that easily," I growled.

"Really? Right here?" She asked, the corners of her mouth pulling up. "Where Georgia could walk out and see us?"

"At the moment, I'm finding it hard to care about that."

Katie grinned mischievously. "Funny, I am too."

She pulled her body up, kissing up my neck while straddling me. Our mouths were on fire against each other. Our hands fumbling around for any ounce of skin they could find.

Her's played on the back of my head, fingers gliding through my hair. Mine grasped her ass, squeezing her cheeks vigorously.

Slowly, almost painfully so, she began to rock her hips back and forth.

We were so lost in our lust that we did not hear Georgia come out. I only barely saw her out of the corner of my eye. She stood by one of the columns, her face bright red from the tears, her hair messy, her legs... crossed.

I cared little for her watching us. It would probably be good for her to see us go at each other.

A release for her.

Katie let out a tiny little moan, her hips bucking slightly.

But my momentary hesitation had caught her attention and she broke off, looking around.

"Sorry," she mumbled, sliding off to the side onto the couch.

"Noo...dont stop on my account," Georgia said weakly.

It took her a couple of seconds to find her spot on the couch again. Katie raised the remote to play the movie but Georgia said, "you guys and leave if you want. I'll be okay."

She said it so meekly even through my raging hormones I felt for her.

"Nah," I said. "This is my favorite part."

Katie played it and back I went into terrible yearning. Nothing about the situation had lessened my hardness.

What came next was a strange thing. The movie became background noise once more. Minutes passed slowly, sleepily.

When I glanced at Georgia her eyes were closed, the streaks of tears still drying on her cheeks.

It was then I felt Katie moving.

Her long limbs went about extricating herself from me. Then she laid her head on my crotch, rubbing her cheeks against my hardness.

Her long finger fell over my mouth, shushing me. Without even looking she'd known I was about to question it, which even to myself, made no sense.

Katie unbuttoned my pants, kissing my stomach. Then she unzipped it, slipping a hand to touch my cock, which flexed in response.

"I need this," she whispered.

There came a sound of movement and her eyes flicked to where Georgia lay but the girl had just been moving in her sleep.

Then Katie drew out my cock, pulling down my underwear and pants. She kissed around the shaft, slowly, stretching her playfulness to torture me.

I was not huge in the third leg department, it should be mentioned, but I did alright. Katie had never complained. She had actually, on occasion, complained about how she wasn't able to take the whole thing into her mouth. This was supposed to be a point of pride for her.

Using her tongue, she licked my balls, sucking lightly on them. Those she could fit in her mouth, which she did with pride and no small amount of pleasure.

Then, finally, she licked all the way up to the tip and began to move her tongue around it.

A small moan of pleasure came from deep in my chest, which she smiled at. She'd always liked when she made me moan.

The following blowjob was slow, playful, and quiet. No gagging or slobbering. Only pure determination from Katie.

She wanted to make me cum.

"Oh my god," I whispered, doing my best to keep my voice low.

Katie giggled and she did not keep her voice low.

From my half perched position on the couch, I watched Georgia stir, rollover to face us, and crack her eyes open only a little.

They widened slightly as she realized what was happening. As she did so, the slightest slurping sound came from Katie.

I saw Georgia tense, spread her legs, and slip a hand between them. The folds of the blanket began to move ever so slightly.

It just about drove me mad. I don't know what it was. Maybe the fact that she was deriving pleasure from watching Katie and me. Or that I was in a room with two soaking wet, attractive women.

Grabbing Katie's head with my hands I began driving her further and further down. Making her take more of me.

She did so with grace and aplomb, not shocked at all by my taking charge. She did end up gagging, only slightly and that was when I grabbed her and pushed her up.

Katie obeyed with quiet hunger. I put her over the armrest so her ass was pointed up at me. Reaching around I undid her pants and drew my hands across her breasts as I leaned back. With my own less quiet hunger I tore the pants down, showing me her amazing ass. I leaned down to nibble on the firmness of her cheeks.

My girlfriend moaned and it drove me crazy.

She had chosen to wear a thin little black thong, which I let my fingers slide down between her cheeks.

Pulling down the pants I treated myself to The view of the cute little rosebud that was just above the pink little folds of her pussy. It glistened with wetness. I pushed the pants down to her knees and grabbed a cheek in each hand, squeezing.

With practiced aim I let a string of spit fall just above her tailbone and I watched it slide down, almost making it to her pussy.

I rubbed gently, using my thumb around her clit, making her quiver.

Then swiftly I went down with my tongue, tasting her.

God, my god, she tasted so Good.

"My love you are delicious.''

Katie shook, a moan escaping her.

From the corner of my eye I saw Georgia shake too.

''Your pussy is so beautiful,'' I told her. ''Can i have it?''

Katie shook, almost violently. Then nodded.

''Wait, you must cum first.''

My tongue flicked quicker and quicker, going over the little bump. Katie pushed back into me, even twisting her hips.

I let her do it until she began to shake, then I dug my fingers into her ass, and I let her continue. The way Kaite orgasmed, it usually went one of two ways. Either she gasped a little, quietly taking the pleasure internally. Or...she bucked and kicked like a bronco.

This one was the former and it had her gasping.

She heaved but I kept her pressed to me. I wanted her to ride the orgasm out. She moaned the cutest little sounds while her pussy was clenching around my tongue.

"Now I will have you.''

Pulling my pants down a little more, so my dick was propped on my underwear's elastic band.

I reached around, my fingers finding her mouth. ''Spit.''

She did and I rubbed it on the tip of my cock.

Then, slow enough to torture herm i eased myself into her.

Katie reached back to grab at me. She found my forearm and dug her nails in as my cock slowly spread her pussy.

I loved the moment when it first went in. The first little gasp. The initial warmth.

No one did it like my girlfriend.

Her pussy was perfect. Ungodly warm. And her moans like an angel's trumpets. Every time we fucked, it took everything for me not to cum Immediately.

Katie was, among many things, a very willing partner.

Open to almost anything. And she would do it with a smile.

God, I loved her.

With my hands on her hips I slowly began to go faster. Driving deeper with each thrust.

It was then that I looked over at Georgia, who now openly played with herself. Her pants were off though the blanket still covered her legs. Just barely. I could still see the little dark bush from between some of her fingers. Her other hand was around her breasts which were both slightly visible. She played with her pussy and her tits.

The sight of it was something to behold.

Her head was thrown back in working ecstasy. Suddenly, as if I whispered in her ear, her head whipped down, eyes meeting mine.

Georgia's mouth opened slightly and I knew what she wanted. The same thing I did.

For me to fuck my girlfriend right and proper.

I pulled out suddenly, making Katie gasp. Flipping her around so she was on her back, I yanked the pants off, and then her shirt and bra.

She was completely naked now. I took a moment to look down at her tits as they giggled slightly before disrobing myself.

Katie looked up at me, gorgeous innocence and desire, love and lust in her big eyes.

''I wanna suck,'' she said simply.

With her loving fingers she grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her mouth while dragged me up onto her. Again she took my cock into her mouth, working it slowly, her lips gripping my shaft. She focused on my tip, stroking with her hand.

Before long i was thrusting, fucking her mouth. And she took it so well, her eyes caught on mine.

Those damned bedroom eyes.

My lust boiling over, I got off her and grabbed her legs, opening them. It looked so inviting, the little folds between her long limbs. I thrust myself into her, giving her all of my cock.

She let out a coarse little moan, pulling me down to kiss her.

"Thank you," she whispered, looking me in the eyes. "I'm yours."

"I know, baby."

She grabbed her legs, pulling them back and looking down to watch my cock fuck her. It was a beautiful sight and she knew it.

"You're so good to me," she said.

She took my cock like it was her job, her soaking pussy making the wet sound of something drenched.

"Play with yourself," I told her.

She did, sucking her fingers before reaching down. I'd always loved watching her make herself cum while I fucked her. It was such a beautiful thing. She became like an animal as waves of orgasm hit her. She bucked, her stomach clenching.

Katie cried out.

"Thank you, daddy," she said, her eyes shut hard.

I stopped thrusting, staying as far in her as I could so I felt the little pulses of her pussy. It felt like it was trying to pull me in further. Coaxing me deeper.

Before she really had a chance to settle I pulled her up, sat down and made her stand in front of me. I turned her around, groggily, and said, "Bend over."

She groaned, almost in defiance.

So I spanked her.

I spanked her in front of her masturbating friend.

Katie squealed and bent over only for me to spank her again and pull her ass down onto my lap. I held her down as I placed my cock at her entrance...

"Have you had enough?" I asked her.

She shook her head vigorously.

As my cock slipped into her I grabbed her chin with my left and put my thumb in her mouth to suck on. Which she did.

It was such an odd feeling to be watched while having sex. But hot as hell at the same time. Georgia had abandoned the blanket, probably too warm. She was working wildly on herself, using two fingers. The girl looked like she'd already cum.

"You're going to cum again," I told Katie. "I want you to cum."

She nodded. "Yes...yes...please..."

I reached my other hand to her pussy as she grinded down into me. Using two of my fingers I rubbed her clit. She was so wet I found my fingers slipping. Her moans had grown so loud they were covering the movie.

Even Georgia was whimpering and the girls came together.

My own orgasm was so close I wanted to explode inside of Katie. But I wasn't finished with her yet.

When she was finally done heaving or pulling my hair I turned her around to face me, where I grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples and kissing the beautiful skin.

"Ride me, please, my love," I told her.

And she did as she was told.

Slowly at first, then faster. I held her head down to my shoulder, my other hand pressed between her cheeks. I desperately wanted to slip a finger in her ass. But I was a gentleman so I would probably cum inside her first.

The way I was situated meant I could see Georgia, who now just slowly touched herself, staring at us with satisfied, cloudy eyes.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I asked the naked girl.

She nodded numbly, making her tits shake.

Katie moaned in my ear, lightly, sensually. "Where do you want to cum?" she asked between breaths.

12