Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got some ideas," I told her.

"You want to fill me up..."

I chuckled. "Obviously. I want you to know who you belong to."

She threw back her head and laughed. "Oh, I fucking know who I belong...to...god...you're so big..."

I began to fuck her harder, driving her down onto my cock.

"You're so hard," she breathed.

Then on one thrust my cock slipped out of her and up between her cheeks. I grabbed both her hands before she could put it back in and clamped them down behind her back.

"We could use some help," I said, looking over at Georgia.

Katie moaned, shaking with anticipated pleasure. The response was surprising, even to me.

Georgia however rose without a word, walked nakedly over to us and got down on her knees. She reached out and grabbed my cock, her hand grip firm on the base. It made me flex from the sudden stroke.

I let out an involuntary breath.

Georgia took a second before aiming it toward Katie's pussy.

"It could use some spit," I said.

Georgia moaned, her other hand slipping between her legs. She leaned over my cock and spit down onto it.

"More," I told her.

She did it, letting a string of saliva fall. Georgia looked up at me for permission and I nodded. Then and only then did she put it into Katie's pussy. She was forced to touch my girlfriend's ass.

It slid in a second later. Katie and I both gasped, shaking with the pleasure of it.

Georgia sat down on the couch beside us, leaned against the armrest, and began to touch herself again.

"Where should I cum, Georgia?" I asked the heartbroken girl. "In her pussy? Her mouth?"

Both girls whimpered.

"Baby? What do you think?" I asked Katie.

"Fill me, please..."

That was it for me, I began thrusting hard again. Katie put her hands on my shoulders, pushing up in rhythm with my thrusts.

I pulled Katie's head back by her hair, looking into her eyes. She met mine ferociously.

"Give it to me," she cried.

My orgasm exploded, sending cum spurting into her pussy. Katie kept grinding, taking it all. We both sat there, shaking. Holding each other hard.

Georgia was moaning beside us, her body racked with her own orgasm.

"Thank you," she whispered, her eyes shut hard. "Thank you."

Katie fell against me, slumped and tired. With my cock still in her, I told her how much I loved her, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear until we both fell asleep, the forgotten movie still playing.

12