All Comments on 'Help for our "little problem"'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Five Stars! absolutely awesome cuckold story. Great humiliation and tease, would love to see another chapter or more. Maybe Beth could move Kevin in with her, he could sleep in the master bedroom and she could have her boyfriend Jake sleep in spare bedroom. Beth can feed Jake a big messy creampie for breakfast every morning, yummy!

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74about 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seriously

Hilarious satire, Dude. Great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

It made my tiny penis so stiff. I had to rub it with with my thumb and finger till I spurted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

just another stupid story why would any rel man do that to himself grow some balls get out

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHAT SIDE OF THE BOOK IS THIS DUDE READING

I sure hope that Jake is not an AKA for Jack-Ass. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really LOVE it: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

The story is more realistic than it appears.

The point is that Beth wants to keep Jake because he is "boyfriend material" but she is giving herself a permanent & restrictions-free hall pass. Jake is expected not only to be present when another man is fucking her but also to help her sedice his friend Rick.

As for Jake, what doesn't kill him will make him stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Gave me a little stiffy thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why

I had to stop reading . You need to do one of two things do her or lay down the law no other guys or we are done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really liked this , more plausible than most and proper hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How damn dumb can you be. Why would anyone stay with someone that did not respect you anymore than that is beyond believable I know that I could not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

who the fuck would put up with that????

tinypenisbitchtinypenisbitchabout 2 years ago

this story fucking rules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"dumby". I suppose that you meant dummy, yes? Proofread, edit, proofread, edit, rinse and repeat. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting concept of beautiful experienced woman who knows her boyfriend is inadequate but loves him anyway, so she finds a big dicked fuck buddy. Then the story was ruined by making Jake into a cuck-joke-wimp.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 1 month ago

This story hits so close to home! It reminds me of my ex wives, Mitzi and Denise. Both were size queens and were really into SPH. Being, at best 3 inches, I felt obligated to allow them to have all the “real men” they wanted. I was always amazed at how turned on I was hearing about their ex lovers and watching them fuck other men. They forced me to developer a real taste for other mens cum.

Anyway, I LOVED this story, gave it a 5! I hope you will read my stories and vote for them. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to compare notes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...