Help from a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and placed my head on the bed lifting my ass for Rick to take.

Rick began stroking my pussy with his cock. I could feel him purposely thrust in hard and fast than withdraw slowly. The action he started was making me so wet. I could feel my juices dripping onto the bed.

I reached back and began rubbing my clit as I felt Rick grab my ass cheeks and pull himself from my vagina. His head perched at my entrance and with great joy he thrust deep into me. I let out a scream.

Faster and harder Rick pounded my pussy. My head pushing down to the bed then back up again.

I stopped moving my head so I would feel every inch of his cock delight my pussy. Over and over he spread my lips with pleasure. I felt his thumb start to massage my anus and I quickly put my hand back to say no.

He took his hands and put them back on my cheeks.

I pulled away and lay on my back spreading my legs for Rick to enter me.

With my legs spread wide my head was leaning off the bed. We moved all over while we fucked.

Looking back I noticed Janet stroking her clit while the cock was buried deep inside her vagina. She would take her fingers to her mouth and lick them then go back to her clit.

I tapped her leg offering her to join. She removed the cock and sat there moving it in and out of her mouth. Watching her suck the dildo drove me insane.

"Come over here and suck Ricks cock when it comes out of my pussy love." I said.

Janet positioned herself with her head laying on my stomach, her face towards Ricks thrusting cock.

Rick withdrew his cock from my pussy and offered it to Janet.

With a look of desire I saw Rick's face glow as Janet let his cock slide into her mouth. Within seconds he was fucking her mouth as her hands found my lips.

Gliding her fingers across my clit felt amazing while watching her head move back and forth as Rick pumped her mouth.

He took his cock from her mouth and thrust it into my pussy again.

I jumped with desire as he entered me. His long thick shaft filled my pussy.

Janet turned and faced me.

I offered her a smile and she smiled back.

I lift one of my tits towards her, offering it for her to take.

"Care for a taste?" I said seductively.

"MMMMM" she let out as her mouth and tongue found my nipple.

"OMG! I thought, Rick is punishing my pussy, in a good way and Janet is sucking my tit."

"Who am I?" I continued to dwell over. "Was this actually happening?"

Rick pulled his cock from my dripping pussy and moved to the edge of the bed. His cock, now positioned at my mouth.

"Never did this before." I thought.

I was never one to give Patrick head after he was inside of me. There was something about it that just seemed dirty and nasty even.

I turned my head to the side letting him know that I was not interested in that. Picking up on my movement, Janet took his cock into her mouth and I could watch closely as she let his cock disappear into her mouth. His balls on her chin just inches from my face.

Laying there feeling Janet bring pleasure to my breasts with her hands, watching Ricks balls move closer towards Janet's mouth.

I began thinking that the whole reason for doing this was to let go. To explore things I had thought of but never acted on.

I reached up and began running my tongue over Ricks balls as they pushed in and out of Janet's mouth.

I tapped Rick and we all sat back.

I asked Janet if she would be comfortable if we got into 69 and let Rick fucking her from behind. I wanted to taste her juices off of his cock.

"May I lick your pussy? Kathy?" Janet asked.

"If you wish, Yes, that would be great." I replied.

In 69 I watched as Rick entered Janet. I felt her tongue glide across my clit and almost exploded with desire.

While watching his cock up close like this I could see her clit pulsate in size. As I looked closer I could see her clit grow as his cock thrust deep inside than shrink ever so slightly as he withdrew.

Fascinated I kept watching as his strokes got faster and harder. I could hear and see his balls slap against her clit.

As I watched I noticed that Kathy was tongue deep inside my pussy.

I felt something hit me on the top of my lip. Instinctively I licked at it noticing how delicious it tasted.

I looked up and Kathy was dripping off of Ricks cock. I let Rick pull out of Kathy and made my daring request.

I motioned for Rick to put his dripping cock inside my mouth.

I felt his cock push into my eager mouth. I was so nervous. I always thought this was going to make me hurl. The taste, the aroma. All of it seemed so disgusting to me. To let this happen was so out of character for me.

Taking his cock deep inside my mouth I tasted Kathy on his shaft.

"This was wonderful I thought." What had I fret over all my life.?

I returned my attention to Rick's cock. I let him slide in and out with ease. loving each and every thrust.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and placed it back into Kathy.

I tried to look down at Kathy but could not see anything. I could feel her fingers deep inside my vagina and her lips sucking on my clit.

"I am so happy with desire right now!" I thought.

Taping Janet on the ass I suggested we switch.

Rick positioned himself at my pussy as we moved towards the edge of the bed and I felt Kathy spread my pussy as she guided Rick inside me.

"MMMMM" I let out as he slowly thrust that long thick cock into my pussy.

I looked up and Kathy's womanhood was right in my face. Again the thought of my situation perplexed my mind.

I reached up with my hands and began massaging her lips. I let my fingers push into her velvety smooth vagina.

The feeling of Kathy sucking my clit as Rick sexually punishing my pussy was intoxicating.

Without hesitation I licked Kathy's pussy.

I felt her mouth leave my clit and could hear her cry out in pleasure.

"I caused that pleasure I felt." I have never felt like this before.

As I drove deeper into my new found pleasure a thought crept into my mind.

"What will happen when Rick explodes?"

The thought merely swept into my mind when I felt his cock enlarge and he pulled out letting out a cry of desire. I felt rope after rope of warm jizz come splashing onto my belly.

Not realizing the compromising position I was in, I felt Kathy lift off me and move to the side.

I could see Ricks cum painted on my stomach like a painting.

I also noticed that Kathy was now sucking the last strands of cum from his cock. She was showing me as she would milk the droplets of cum out of Ricks cock and onto her waiting tongue. Lapping each drop she swallowed with a desire I have never seen in a person before. She glowed.

This is what my agonizing thought was about. I had never tasted sperm before. I always thought I would puke, really puke.

This terrified me.

Kathy asked if I wanted to help clean up Ricks cock as she rubbed it through the cum on my stomach.

"NO, I am afraid I may puke!" I stated.

"OK!" I heard her say as I watched her lick strand after strand off his cock.

"She seems to be almost orgasmic as she tastes his seed." I thought.

"What does it taste like Kathy." I asked hesitantly.

"Really not something you can describe properly. Just gotta try it." I heard Kathy explain.

Curiosity got the best of me and I reached down and massaged some of Ricks cum from my stomach.

Pulling my hand to my face I opened my mouth and allowed a droplet fall from my fingers into my mouth.

"Well, I am surprised." I said out loud as I moved my fingers down for more.

"Here try this!" Kathy stated.

I saw her rub Ricks now flaccid cock across my pussy hair gathering up several ropes of cum.

I moved with great anticipation as I positioned myself to take Ricks cock into my mouth and clean off the remainder of his cum.

"Taste so much better off the cock." Kathy said.

"MMMMMMMM" I let out as I felt the jizz slide off of his cock into my mouth.

Siting back I thought to myself. I have missed out on so much of life's experiences because of archaic thoughts and principles ..

"I was worried about nothing? I actually fret over the taste of cum all of my life." I let out.

"What do you think of the taste of cum now Kathy?" Janet asked.

I replied with a pleasant smile falling on my face. "I pleasantly enjoyed it."

"You can taste more if you wish." Kathy stated.

"How?" I asked immediately realizing that he had cum inside me before he withdrew.

Kathy looked at me nodding her head, seeing the thought had just come into my mind. "Yep".

I moved my fingers down as I sat up and jizz began flowing out onto my hand.

I feverishly cupped the cum and began tasting it.

This was different from the cum on my stomach. Sweeter!

I stood up and let more release itself from my vagina and I began licking it off my hand.

"Now that is nectar!" I let out.

Kathy and Rick were embarrassing each other on the bed. I quietly made my way back to the shower and washed off.

Dressing in the bathroom when I came back out of the shower both Kathy and Rick were sleeping pleasantly in each other's arms.

"Patrick was right!" I thought.

Letting loose can be life altering and rewarding.

I can't wait to tell him of my exploits. I know he will be happy I enjoyed myself so much.

12