Help from a Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pulled close and as his fingers found her clit, whispered, "I want to see you cum."

It sent her over the edge, and she climaxed again.

Next, Jason lay on his back, his erection beckoning her to ride it. She lowered herself on it, then dangled her voluptuous breasts in his face. Jason wrapped her in his arms, pulling her tits closer. He sucked hard on them as his rod drove in and out of her drenching slit.

Jason started groaning, as he continued sucking hard on a tit.

"Yes, cum in me!" she begged, as his thrusts slowed. She knew with each thrust, his cum was filling her. And added to him latching onto her tit, it gave her deep satisfaction.

His thrusts finally ebbed, and his body went limp. Michelle laid her head on his shoulder and relished this moment of post-lovemaking. She hadn't enjoyed this much passionate sex since the early days of her marriage. Or maybe this was better... Hotter!

"Stay the night?" she asked.

He answered by hugging her tightly.

They readied for bed, and as they slipped under the covers, Michelle snuggled close to him on this cold night. Already, her mind wondered if this was a one-night affair. For her, she would be happy to see it continue.

Saturday morning, Michelle woke and recalled who she was sharing her bed with. He was asleep, his hand draped around her, brushing her breasts. She turned carefully, trying not to wake him, and looked him over. It gave her a warm feeling. This young lover, 'How many times did he make me cum last night?' she wondered.

She brushed his cheek with a finger, causing him to open his eyes.

"Morning," she whispered.

Jason responded by bringing his lips to her and kissing her tenderly.

Michelle's emotions stirred. He seemed to know just how to play her. Their kissing became more passionate as his hand found her breasts. He broke the kiss then lifted a hefty tit to his mouth and licked it.

"You are a tit man! Admit it!" Michelle laughed.

He threw back the covers, exposing her nakedness, and let his hand wander down to a thigh then back.

"You have a glorious body," he told her, admiring it.

"Glorious tits! You mean."

Jason laughed. "Yes, them, too." Then his face turned serious. "But you are gorgeous."

He pressed her into the bed, and kissed her. Jason's sensualness was revealing itself to her. She wrapped him in her arms and pulled him tightly, returning his kiss passionately.

They kissed lustily, as their tongues probed each other's mouth. While her hands caressed his broad back, Jason's hand gravitated to a tit, kneading its ample flesh.

As he moved to her neck and kissed it, Michelle became lost in delirium to this lovemaking. Jason ran his tongue from there, down to her delectable breasts, licking circles around one nipple, then the other.

He spread her legs and knelt between them, where he paused to look over her nude form. Michelle felt quite sultry as she watched him drink in her body with his eyes as his hands brushed over her dark skin.

He leaned over to kiss her stomach before sliding his tongue down her body. Michelle knew where he was headed and was eager to let him. She closed her eyes, feeling his cheek brush her inner thigh followed by his warm breath on her entrance.

"Fuck, yes! Eat me!" she exclaimed, as his tongue parted the curtains to her core.

While one hand groped her tits, Jason built up his attention to her clit, until she was writhing in sexual tension. He eased back on lashing her clit with his tongue, leaving her on the edge a minute and breathing hard in anticipation.

He slipped two fingers into her womanhood as he redoubled his work on her clit. And he was rewarded by her body tensing as she cried out in ecstasy, while he worked her furiously as she came.

"Jason! Stop!" she laughed breathlessly, pushing his head away.

She looked down and found those blue eyes peering back at her, his face drenched in her juices. She had barely recovered from her climax, but she was eager to reciprocate. Michelle sat up and pulled his face to hers for a sloppy kiss. She rolled him on his back and knelt beside him, taking her turn to admire her lover's lean body -- and his hard cock!

She carefully lifted it up as she brought her lips to it. He sighed as, once more, his stiff manhood slid past her warm lips. She bobbed on it for a while, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock in her mouth. And satisfied in knowing he was hard for her!

After a few minutes, she was ready for more. "Fuck! I want you inside me!"

Straddling his hips, Michelle impaled herself on his shaft, gasping, as it drove to the hilt. He grabbed her hips as she bounced up and down on his cock, but she suspected he'd prefer her tits and moved his hands to them, where he commenced to mash their lushness.

She rode him for a while, their eyes locked on each other, recognizing each other's lust and desire. And she admired his stamina.

But Jason was getting close and wanted to cum in a more intimate position. He rolled them over and took her missionary style; pounding her as he alternated between kissing her hard and looking into her eyes.

Michelle's ardor was rising as well, feeling his passion for her increase.

She spread her legs wide and grabbed his ass. "Yes! Deep!" she hissed.

His thrusts changed, slower and deeper, telling her he was about to cum.

"Yes! Cum in me!"

Jason groaned with one deep thrust and held it there as his cock flooded her womb with his sperm. And another thrust, then another, as more of his seed filled her. The sensation of him cumming inside her, sent Michelle over the edge; she was cumming as well; the two sharing the joy of a mutual orgasm.

Both lay spent and breathless a minute, reflecting on their passion. Jason smiled at Michelle before giving her a loving kiss.

'Damn!' she thought to herself. She couldn't imagine getting tired of making love with him.

Jason rolled off her and pulled her close. "Little did I know librarians could be so passionate."

"You have no idea." She chuckled.

They cuddled for a while, enjoying the intimacy after a session of lovemaking. Michelle suggested a shower together, where they took turns soaping each other up, but more-- feeling each other's body.

After, they ate breakfast, when Jason admitted he had studies to catch up on.

"When can I see you again?" he asked.

Michelle was pleased this affair wasn't done and teased him, "In the library. See you Monday?"

"No," he replied. "But Tuesday."

She saw him to the door, where they shared one last sloppy kiss before he headed back to campus.

Monday, Michelle felt his absence in the library more than she had expected, laughing at herself. But Tuesday afternoon, he returned to his usual table. And when Michelle went to shelve some books, Jason followed a minute later.

She turned to see him looking around, making sure no one was nearby. He walked up to her and without warning kissed her passionately, his hand cupping a breast.

"When can I see you again?" he whispered.

With some effort, Michelle composed herself. And looking about whispered, "Tonight. Come to my place, seven!"

Jason grabbed a book off a shelf at random, and with a smile, returned to his table.

That evening, Jason knocked at her door, only to be greeted by the object of his desire in a simple, but sheer robe. The door was barely closed before they were in a tight embrace, kissing wildly.

Michelle led him to her sofa where she pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans, before dropping her robe, letting him admire her enticing, nude form. She sat, pulling him next to her.

"You like my tits! Admit it! So, make love to them."

Michelle grabbed one of her pendulous orbs and lifted it in offer. Jason wasn't going to resist and latched onto the nipple hungrily as she looked on, satisfied in his pleasure at sucking on them, and aroused by the sensation of the lavish attention to her breast.

Jason quickly became absorbed in partaking of her delicious orbs.

"Yes, suck on my babies," she whispered to him, as she reached into his jeans for his member, feeling its virility stir.

She played his growing manhood as he continued slathering her tits with love, until his rod was in need of freedom.

"I want to feel that cock in my mouth!" she told him, as she pulled down his jeans.

She knelt between his legs, taking a moment to admire her young lover. Then, with eyes fixed on his, she let his cock slip between her lips. She had decided that tonight would be about his pleasure; an honest joy in pleasing such a man.

She bobbed on his cock, doing her best to convey her desire to please him. And the effect left no doubt, as he was soon moaning. Some time passed as she sucked his cock, until she felt he was close.

Michelle released his cock and straddled his lap, eyes on his the whole time. She lowered herself on his rod, smiling as it slid deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she mumbled as it plunged to the hilt.

She gyrated on his cock, kissing him lustily. She offered up a tit, which he sucked on hungrily.

"Oh, fuck! I want to feel you cum in me, baby. Just let it go!"

Jason's passion was already on edge, and her words tipped the balance. He groaned with each thrust of his hips, driving his seed into her womb as deeply as he could.

Michelle's orgasm followed, as she felt her lover pump his seed inside her.

With their climaxes ebbed, Michelle nuzzled her face in his neck as she enjoyed this passion he brought out of her.

"You are quite a lover," she whispered to him. "Let me make love to you the rest of the night. Let me please you tonight."

She climbed off his spent manhood and offered him her hand, before leading him to her bedroom. And Jason was not going to argue with such an offer.

Michelle beckoned him to lay on the bed where she returned to making love to his manhood. With time, and her skills, his erection returned.

Michelle rolled on her back, "Take me!"

For the rest of the night they made passionate love, trying different positions, until he was spooning her, thrusting his cock into her welcoming core, as he groped the flesh of her sumptuous breasts.

His hand moved to her clit, and with that, another orgasm hit Michelle, soon followed by his own, deepening hers, as she felt him filling her once more with his seed.

"Michelle!" he said breathlessly, after their climaxes peaked, then kissed her.

He nestled close to her, his arm enveloping her as Michelle savored his body close to hers.

After a while, reality set in. "I should get back." He said, sheepishly, "Classes."

"Yes," she replied, turning to him. "Are you free this weekend?"

"Friday!" he replied.

"Then meet me at the tapas place."

He dressed as Michelle put on the robe and walked him to the door. It was a long sensual kiss; one that made Michelle eager for Friday.

He only returned to the library on Thursday, where he admitted his research was winding down.

Friday, Jason found her already at a table.

"I wish I could kiss you right now."

"Just kiss?" she teased. "Well, be patient."

After, they walked to her place, where, inside, they fell into each other's arms. Their hands were all over each other as they kissed eagerly before Michelle took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

Inside, they undressed each other, then fell to the bed, naked bodies pressed close. Michelle guided him to lie back. She wanted to offer him one thing she knew he couldn't get enough of. She leaned over him and draped his face with her voluptuous breasts.

Having him make love to her tits gave Michelle a certain satisfaction. She did like having them sucked on, and better, by him.

Jason, satisfied at the moment by her tits, was eager to please her again. Kneeling between her legs, his tongue traced a line from her breast down to her entrance. Michelle arched her back as she felt his tongue probe her womanhood.

Again, his hands explored her skin as his tongue slowly sent Michelle into a frenzy. She suddenly cried out, grabbing his head and pressing it hard to her pussy as Jason worked her feverishly.

With that orgasm over, Jason eased up a bit before returning to pleasuring her, to which Michelle could not object. With time, another climax came, with Michelle writhing in ecstasy.

"Fuck! Jason...!" She laughed, as she came down.

As her senses returned, she felt him climb on top of her.

"Mmm... Yes! Put it in me!"

His cock found its mark, and he plunged it deeply into her sheath, as both gasped in the satisfaction of being joined again. He fucked her slowly, at first. But his need for release was getting too much. And with her words, begging for his seed, he came, pumping his load inside her as Michelle clawed his back.

His ardor, spent for the moment, Jason kissed her before silently looking her in the eyes.

Michelle knew he was good for more and rolled them over, where she commenced to suck his cock back to life. It wasn't long before she climbed on top of him and rode his shaft.

They continued to make love the rest of the evening until, with both spent, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, they awoke. And after a shared shower, they had a leisurely breakfast. After, both wanted to return to bed where they made gentle love well into the afternoon.

Later, when dinner was over, they made love again, with Michelle pleased at his stamina.

With their ardors finally sated, Michelle rested on his shoulder, admiring her lover's body. Jason explained that he had to get back Sunday to catch up on studies.

Michelle turned to him, and after a kiss, offered, "One more night in my warm bed."

And they settled in bed together, nuzzling and kissing until he drifted off to sleep.

But Michelle couldn't sleep, not yet. She admired him as he slept, wondering about this passionate affair. She knew it couldn't last, so, she told herself to enjoy him while she could. She snuggled close to him and resolved to live in the moment.

12