All Comments on 'Help From His Mother Ch. 03'

by thescribbler97

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
talel81talel81about 8 years ago
Cousin Sister & Brother?

When was it revealed everyone was related that way?

cock4usecock4useabout 8 years ago
Wow

Absolutely love this series and cannot wait for the next chapter. I'm also a bit confused on the meaning of "cousin sister" or "cousin brother", please explain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please hurry up with the next story

A awesome series love it...

leagleleagleabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm really glad that you have decided to continue with this story. Carry on the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Digged the slightly rough sex that you introduced into the series, hope there will be more of it! Also, any idea when the next chapter will be up??

EromanticaEromanticaabout 8 years ago
Oh shit!

I didn't expect you to continue the story. Please dude, go on. This chapter was good. And I can't wait until he fucks his aunt or mother.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
would love more

great story cant wait for more:)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Thank you, really enjoying this sexy story. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why the cliffhanger?

This is literally the Iliad of erotic incest stories, it is an affront the gods themselves to end after such an incredible event.

CONTINUE FORTHWITH YON TRIFLING FOOL OR THE GODS SHALL SURELY SMITE THEE!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
More please

Aunt Laura and Mom are waiting for this lovely big dick too. Surely you won't let them down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

You need to continue. Tim needs to fuck his aunt and his mother.

OpthimusOpthimusover 5 years ago
I need more!

He needs to have a Orgy with the rest of the females in the family.

daddymacdaddymacover 5 years ago
come on!!

where are the other chapters?

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes very good progression doing his hot, beautiful cousin ! Hopefully Jake won't beat the crap out of him nor will his Aunt; who probably heard it all because she knows he wanted to screw her earlier ??

I sure hope you finish this series with another chapter or two. Very good story, thank you !!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 5 years ago
RIP

Good news. The author is dead. No more of this unrealistic bullshit eleven incher.

Hellbreaker298Hellbreaker298about 4 years ago
A request.

Please remove the character of Jake.

And make only Tim the main character.

Maybe you could make Tim, his mom, aunt and cousin sister live together and have foursomes everyday.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Now that is a family I would love to be part off.

All the characters have a good part in this story. Time has just had the aunty of his dreams blow him and then make him cum with her magical way and not even fuck him. Lucky bastard. Then the cousin, who is stunning like the mum was in her prime gives him the same sort of head. What is the address of that house, please....!

Love the way you have portrayed this story. Looking forward the next one too.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Can't believe you never finished this story. Hope someone does.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great first story. But doesn't Tim have unfinished business with Aunt Laura and his mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not like it because you wasted the real story about Tim and his own mom, to one and bit pages and the rest of the time with Aunt Laura, Jake and Kelly which as far as I was concerned Tim's mom should not have discussed their sexual encounter or what was going to happen between them with Laura as it was none of her business. Get your head out of your ass and stay the course with Tim and his own Mom and let the story develop. I think it would have had more of a reaction with the readers. What you wrote with getting it on with the aunt and his cousin ruined everything plus it would have pissed off Tim's Mom as she already has a problem with her husband. Thanks for destroying a good Mother Son story and not taking it to a greater mom and son love relationship to a higher intimate love story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I loved it but since the last time this author published anything was 7 years ago, I don't think we'll be seeing what happened with Tim and his Mom. Five stars and a favorite point!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Hot, really hot! Please keep this going, it's a great story and you write extremely well. The editing is good also so it's easy to read and enjoy without distractions. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

Jake's introduction killed the story for me. I'm not really sad that the story doesn't continue because I don't like where the story seemed to be going. Guys sharing girls isn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So‘Little Timmy’ is an entitled, exploitative, blackmailing little bitch who manipulates everyone around him and thinks with his monster dick. Did I get all that right? I’m a guy but I’d like to hear what some of the female readers think of‘Little Timmy’. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s a good story I think you should keep going with it and don’t listen to the negative comments it’s your story so you should write it as you wish

Jutah3995Jutah39958 months ago

Good lil series you have going. Please continue with it. I'd love to know how the aunt works her angle into things and her getting a good huckabuck fuckin from Dong daddy.. Plus what decision did his mom make about him flog'n her sweet ass too? And as the voice on the radio use to tell us, Enquiring minds wanna know..lol .5⭐

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Honestly, I am glad Kelly isn't as huge in the chest department as the other women. I think she sounds by far the sexiest of the three <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthescribbler97@thescribbler97
Due to some personal issues, I have not been able to update the &quot;Help From His Mother&quot; series. The inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted. Please guys, bear with me on this one. And sorry, once again!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES