Help from the Aid

Story Info
Sara gets help from the aid who dominates the task.
3.3k words
4.43
3.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Help from the Aid

I nibbled on the end of my pen as I daydreamed. I couldn't wait to get home and open my package that would arrive that evening. I had ordered some new dresses for the upcoming party at my friend's house.

It was another day, another boring class. I didn't really care about anything that my Professor had to say.

"Ms. Williams?" my Professor asked and pulled my from my trance, "Would you like to explain the dicotomy of the protagonist and antagonist in the text?" I shook my head and stared down at my papers in shame. My Professor sighed, "So..."

By the time class ended, my brain was fried. I was ready to go; exhausted from "learning." All I could think about was going home and taking a nap. I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and made my way to the door.

"Ms. Williams?"

I stopped in my tracks and rolled my eyes. I turned around on my heels and put on a fake smile, "Yes, Professor?" I made my way back towards him. I clutched the strap of my purse.

There was some guy from my class standing next to him who honestly looked like he couldn't care less either. His shaggy hair fell into his eyes. He was wearing dark grey sweater. He always sat in the front of the class and texted people all through class. I had no idea why he could do that, but I couldn't daydream.

My Professor seemed to be shuffling through papers, but he looked up for a moment and pointed to the tall boy next to him, "This is my aid, Liam. He is going to help you with your next paper. Maybe this will encourage you to pay more attention in class in the future, Ms. Williams."

My eyes found Liam as he began to speak, "Hi, Sara, is it?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah." I didn't want him to have any impression that I was to enjoy any of his company.

"Alright then, be sure to exchange phone numbers so that you can plan to study together in the near future," the Professor began to zip up his breif case and gave us a weak smile before heading out of the classrom and leaving me with Liam.

The Professor's footsteps on the floor were the only sounds in the room. I refused to say a word.

Liam pursed his lips, "So," he reached for his phone in his pocket, "Your number?" He offered his phone to me.

If I could roll my eyes any harder, I would have. I took his phone in my hand and quicky added my number to his contacts. My manicured fingers tapped against the screen. Liam held a slight smirk on his face.

"Can I go now?" I sighed. I was more than ready to go home.

Liam nodded, "I'll text you later, Sar."

"Sar?" I repeated, clearly confused and annoyed, but something deep inside me felt challenged.

"You don't like it?"

I was caught a little bit speechless. I didn't know what to say. On one hand, I wanted to rip his throat out and on the otmy hand, I wanted to push it farther. I opened my mouth to speak, but then thought otherwise and closed it. I bit my lip instead.

He chuckled, "I'll see you." He walked past me and left me with my confused thoughts. I watched him walk out of the classroom with that smug look on his face.

I changed my mind—I definitely wanted to rip his throat out.

When I finally gathered myself, I left the classroom. I guess this was going to be my life for the near future. I couldn't fucking wait. I hated it. I tucked my hair behind my ear and sighed.

My walk to my dorm was uneventful. I didn't see Krissy today, so I didn't stop for coffee like usual; I went straight home.

As I put my key in the lock, my phone buzzed. My body became flooded with dread. I knew it was him. I unlocked the door and threw my bag onto my desk. I slipped my feet out of my wedges leaving them in the middle of the room. I held my phone up and nestled myself under the covers of my floral bedset.

Unknown Number

It was definitely him.

I opened the message:

How's this afternoon? This is Liam by the way.

I rolled my eyes. He really wanted to get a move on with this, but I couldn't care less. I pulled my covers over my head and screamed into them. This was going to be a long two weeks.

I pulled my phone out and responded to his message:

Is kicking and fighting okay?

I got a response almost instantly:

Only if you're okay with restraints.

I stared at my phone in shock. Who says things like that? I mentally shuddered. Liam was a strange guy.

I typed out reply:

What time?

I didn't even want to give him the satisfaction of responding to what he said.

Liam didn't repond immediately, so I opened my Instagram. Krissy was out with her boyfriend right now. They were on a date at a local park. I pursed my lipss as I double-tapped the post. As I was scrolling, I got a text message from Liam.

5:00 pm. 805 Bailey Way.

I thought 5:00 pm seemed a little late, but I realized I just wanted to get this done and over with. There was a mix of nervousness and unexplainable excitement in my stomach. So, I texted him back.

I'll see you there.

I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 4:45 pm. Panic coursed through me. I missed my afternoon class and I was about to be late to meet Liam to work on my essay. I mentally cursed myself as I jumped out of bed and quickly ran my hairbrush through my hair, smoothing the blonde strands out. I threw my bag on my shoulder and slipped my wedges on before literally running out of the door.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and pulled my phone out to get the address. It felt like an eternity to get to my car, but it was only a 7 minute drive. I shouldn't have been too late. I figured that Liam would understand. I put my key in the ignition and reversed out of the parking spot. I let out a soft sigh.

I was a mess in more ways than one.

When I parked my car outside the grey house, it was 5:00 pm, but when I knocked on the door, it was 5:01 pm. I stood outside sheepishly with my bag on my shoulder, nervously tucking my hair behind my ears.

By the time Liam made it to the door, it was 5:05 pm. He slowly opened the door and had an mischevious look on his face that I couldn't decipher. It both worried me and sent a rush through my body. I blamed the adrenaline rush I was still coming off.

"Hi," I offered, feeling completely uncomfortable.

Liam seemed to see through my being, "You're late."

I hung my head in shame, "I fell asleep."

He shook his head as he moved away from the door, inviting me inside. It was fairly dimly lit inside the house. I suddenly felt a sense of fear. Liam motioned for me to follow him into a room down the hall. I followed even though something told me that this wasn't going to be a normal tutoring session.

"I like punctuality, Sara," he said as we walked. He stole a glance at me before opening the bedroom door.

When we made it into the room, there was only a bed, a desk, two chairs and his laptop in the room. The closet was shut and everything looked pristine. It was unsettling. I sat down in one of the chairs and took my books out from my bag.

As I was distracted, I felt Liam's hands find my shoulders and gently squeeze. I froze. Instead of panic, I felt excitement. His fingertips massaged into my flesh and I shut my eyes to hopefully prevent myself from showing any enjoyment.

I mumbled out weakly, "What are you doing?"

He leaned down and gently whispered into my ear, "I like punctuality, Sara. You were five minutes late."

"I was one minute late—it took you four minutes to get to the door!" I said as I whipped my head around and I was met with his lips crashing against mine. I froze again.

He began kissing me. I didn't fight back. I let myself fall into it. My body started to react and I knew I was in trouble. When the kiss ended, he calmly walked to the bedroom door and locked it. It felt as though the wind was knocked out of me. I wanted more, but I was also terrified of what he was going to do.

Liam sat down in the other chair, "It is your choice. I punish you now for your tardiness or I punish you later." He looked at me with a calm and collected look on his face.

I just stared at him in shock, "Excuse me?"

He sighed and got up and made his way towards the closet. He pulled out a blindfold and offered it to me, "It is your choice."

I was running on pure ardrenaline now. I bit my lip. Did he mean what I thought he meant? I almost choked on air. I didn't know what to say. I was completely caught off guard. Part of me knew it was beyond crazy, but part of me really wanted to say yes. However, the way he worded it, I didn't feel like I ultimately had a choice.

When I finally spoke, I caught myself saying, "Okay."

He helped me stand up and then I felt a swift swat land on my ass. I was caught off guard and I didn't know what to do. It was firm, purposeful and calculated. Four more quickly followed, each getting harder and harder. I could feel a welt forming on my ass.

"One for every minute you were late," He smiled and nodded, "On the bed." I blinked and he said it again more sternly, "Get on the bed."

I did as he asked and when I was sitting on the bed, he gently placed the blindfold over my eyes. The fabric was soft and silky, sending shivers down my spine. He moved away from me and I worried about what he was going to do. I could hear him open the closet and shuffle through some things. I felt anticipation.

I crossed my legs as I could feel a growing wetness in my panties. This was crazy. I couldn't believe what was actually happening. It was terrifying and exhilirating all at the same time. I wanted more.

When Liam returned to me, I felt him carefully remove my wedges. I could sustain on the way his fingertips felt brushing against my skin alone. I let out a soft gasp when what I assumed to be a soft rope being wrapped around my ankles. My legs involuntarily pulled away from him in response and he sighed before pulled my legs back straight towards him.

When he was done with my ankles, he pulled my hands out in front of me and began to tie them together as well. I bit my lip nervously.

Liam leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, Sara. It won't hurt too much."

He ran his hand down my arm and left prickles in my skin. I opened my mouth to speak but thought better of it and closed my mouth. I clenched my thighs together and balled my fists. He tenderly guided me to lay down on the bed. I could feel my skirt inching up my legs and exposing my red lacy panties.

He chuckled, "Oh?" He lifted my skirt all the way, "Looks like someone is enjoys this more than she lets on."

Liam began lifted my hands above my head and began tying the excess rope to the bed frame. When he was done, I couldn't move my arms. He pulled my panties down my legs and left me exposed. The air was cold. He pushed my feet up causing me to spread my legs wide and giving him a full view. He began adding more rope to my knees. My knees were then tied to the sides of the bedframe. He tied my ankles to the bedframe too for added security. I felt completely at his mercy. Something about it was more exciting than anything else.

When he was done, he asked me, "Are you ready?"

I could barely move my head or really any of my limbs even though I gave a miserable attempt, "No..." The rope burned into my skin in a good way.

"Great," he laughed to himself. There was a little bit of pride in his voice.

He retreated back to the closet and didn't come back for a few minutes. I could hear him in the closet. When he came back, he peeled my shirt up under my chin and then gently reached behind my back and removed my strapless bra. The sensation of the fabric leaving my skin was tantalizing. I heard my bra hit the floor. My senses were heightened and every touch felt like intoxicating. Desire was begininnig to fully ignite from deep within me.

I was a mess in more ways than one.

He ran his fingertips down between my breasts and towards my navel, softly scratching me. He stopped short of my bunched up skirt and then pinched my nipple. I involuntairly let out a small moan and quickly shut my mouth. I had lost.

I lost this game. He had me where he wanted me in every way and he knew it now. I was broken. I relaxed my muscles and fell limply into the bed.

"Keep making those noises," Liam said, sounding happy with himself.

He clamped his thumb and forefinger around my nipple and squeezed tightly. I gasped and a gutteral moan exited my mouth.

"Good girl."

The next thing I knew, he was running a finger smoothly up and down the outside of my shaved pussy, caressing my form. I bucked my hips forward and he quickly slid a finger inside me a bit too easily. I was literally dripping by this point.

After he pulled his finger out, there was a second or two of nothing before he leaned into my ear and whispered again, "You taste exceptional, Sara."

Everything about him was so intelligently calculated and purposeful. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I could hear the telltale buzz of a vibrator being turned on. He applied it to my sex and lightly brushed it against my flesh. I bucked my hips forward as far as I possibly could, which wasn't much at that point.

I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to feel him. I wanted him to fuck me.

"Fuck me," I was already begging.

Liam chuckled, "Oh? Is that so?" He spread my vulva and placed the vibrator directly on my clit, applying pressure. My legs immediately began to fight the ropes and failing. I was shaking. I was gasping. I was so overwhelmed. "How's that?" He removed the vibrator.

I forced out a desperate, "Yes..."

He applied the vibrator again, "What's that?"

"It's good!" I gasped.

"I thought you might say that."

I heard the vibrator being turned off and the sound of his belt being unbuckled. I could hear him snap the belt. Before I knew it, he swatted the tops of my thighs with the belt. It stung. I let out a gasp. I was sure a mark would be left. Then he did it a second time. I let out a pained noise. My eyes burned. I could feel welts forming.

Liam shushed me, "It's okay, I won't do it again...yet." He leaned down and kissed me passionately. He held onto my breasts, squeezing and fondling my nipples. It felt like an eternity. I never wanted it to end. He could keep me tied to the bed that forever and I wouldn't mind.

When he released me, I heard his pants drop to the floor in a pile. The anticipation was killing me. I needed him inside me. He tied my ankles and let my feet free for easier access. Even with the rope gone, it felt like it was still there, lingering in my skin.

He got on the bed and on top of me. He ran his dick along my pussy, up and down until I started wiggling my hips slightly. Then he pushed inside me all at once, all the way. I let out a loud moan. He wraps his arms around me, beneathe my back, pulling me into him. He quickly found a rhythm, fucking me slow and purposeful.

I choked, "F-fuck me!"

Liam took the invitation and began to increase his speed, fucking me hard and fast. My muscles all tensed as the tingling sensation was growing inside me.

I wanted so badly to flip him over onto the bed and ride him. I wanted to tease him and fuck him to my heart's content. I wanted to make him want me as much as I wanted him. I wanted to be his good little slut, fucking him until he came inside me. But there I was, tied to the bed, helpless and at his mercy.

Before I knew it, I couldn't take it anymore. I was panting and struggling to catch my breath. Liam noticed this and pulled out to stop me, but it was too late. I let out an haggard moan and a pool of wetness poured out of me and into the sheets. It felt like my entire body was throbbing in ecstasy.

He pushed himself back into me and fucked me throughout the waves of my orgasm, making it last much longer. When I was finishing up, I felt his fingernails grip into my back and he let out a soft moan himself as he began to cum. He shot several hot loads into me before collapsing onto my body.

"Good girl," he said breathlessly. He pulled the blindfold from my face.

His face was red and he was clearly exhausted. Sweat was dripping down his face. As he got up from me, I could see the red welts on my thighs. They looked angry and red. They'd probably bruise. I made a mental note not to wear a skirt or shorts for a while.

After he untied me from the bed, I noticed the rope marks on my skin. They were dark red and tender. I prayed that they wouldn't bruise. I pulled my panties back up and hurried my bra back on.

Liam handed me a hairbrush, "Do you need this?"

I thankfully nodded and accepted the brush. I began brushing my hair as he wound up the rope and put it away. I handed him the brush back and slipped my wedges back on.

Once he had put everything away, he looked me directly in the eyes, "So, same time next week?"

I nodded and went to pack my bag up. I could barely walk in my wedges as I was heading out. When I got into my car, I tossed them into the passenger seat. I just sat there for a moment recounting everything... I turned my key in the ignition.

Krissy was going to love this story.