All Comments on 'Help Me Ch. 03'

by JaycobMatthews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
1brokNangel1brokNangelover 11 years ago
UGHHHHH

To short.....but still good , love Ben and James...more PLZE

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Weird voting on this chapter. First a 5 then a 1, as far as I can see, since the average score suddenly went from 5 to 3.

I think this chapter was OK, although I would have liked a longer thunderstorm scene. Also it felt like you packed three very different parts into a very short chapter - and what happened to all of Saturday ? So a 4 from me, hope this helps a bit.

jeansguyjeansguyover 11 years ago

Appears TimothyM and I think alot alike. You covered alot of time much too fast. You jumped from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. Not good. You have a wonderful storyline going but you need to flesh it out more. You have to potential of a great story here just slow down the pace and add more details to your timeline and characters. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is literotica not christian science weekly

.

HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Like it! A good read, but as said from others, we need more "stuffing" from saturday and more knowledge of characters. And PLEASE ignore the comment about christians scienceweek!! Stupid!!!!

Looking forward for next chap!") And for what happens with James´ dad.

CarriegirlCarriegirlover 11 years ago
YAY!

So many people I know who are gay feel like they can't be gay and Christian, they have to choose one or the other. That is not the case that this story and The Pretender show that. I adore these two series and I hope there is more to come. BLAH to people who post ugly things about stories. Plus that whole scene with the door and whatnot was REALLY hot, as are the rest of the sexy time scenes. I am loving this series. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My gay son struggles with this. He says God doesn't love him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous