Help Me Ride Out The Storm

Info
Orgasms are the best distraction from fear.... right Daddy?
151 words
4.46
24.7k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,238 Followers

Hi pets!

Sorry there's been something of a gap in my uploads this month. It's been a little of a crazy one.

Just to clarify though; I will always always have free content available for you lovely darlings and that will be both here and Reddit. However, the uploads of new content will slow as I focus on building my website which will host the majority of my content, from archived pieces to new exclusive ones. Don't worry though; when it's ready, I'll be sure to let you know.

In the meantime...

*/*\*

It's dark outside, rainy and loud.

And Xyta is in timeout.

But your little Xyta has never, ever liked storms and if she's going to make it through this one in one piece, she may need a little distraction. You know . . . distraction the way only a big strong Daddy can provide . . .



--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,238 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 4 years ago
Loads of thanks for yet another amazing tale of DDLG-love

“Come here, baby Xyta: Daddy will keep you warm and protected. I was just thinking about someone very precious. Oh, you noticed the large bulge in my shorts? It was a very pleasant dream.

Yes, there is one thing which even your handsome, big, erect Daddy is worried about: the day my little Xyta-Sweety does not want her special More-Than-Hugs from me. But I know that will never happen.

Daddy heard your many orgasms when your BFF came over last weekend. You wanted me to hear and didn’t tell her you were recording it? Such a naughty girl!...MY girl…

That’s a good daughter, lay on top of Daddy in a 69; we’re going to have each other for breakfast-in-bed. Right. Fucking. Now.

You want her to be your new ‘sister’ and stay with us? Of course! Daddy will always fulfil your dreams, Princess.

When you approach your 4th climax, deny yourself and ring + invite her over for ‘second-breakfast’.

You read my mind: we’ll totally surprise her, sit down to watch the tapes, seduce her with our bodies and teach her the DDLG lifestyle so that she doesn’t leave.

Let’s not keep anyone waiting…lower your head and give Daddy’s thick erection a really deep, sloppy kiss. Oh yeah, that feels sooo damn good! But 5 inches isn’t enough for either of us, is it? Take the other half, too. Unnnggh!”

Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Vox Dominus Pt. 01 Accidental master + insatiable slave = total campus conquest.in Mind Control
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
You're Not an Ordinary Girl Charity needs a custom model of Girl(tm) to make her happy.in Mind Control
More Stories