All Comments on 'Help Me Ride Out The Storm'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 4 years ago
Loads of thanks for yet another amazing tale of DDLG-love

“Come here, baby Xyta: Daddy will keep you warm and protected. I was just thinking about someone very precious. Oh, you noticed the large bulge in my shorts? It was a very pleasant dream.

Yes, there is one thing which even your handsome, big, erect Daddy is worried about: the day my little Xyta-Sweety does not want her special More-Than-Hugs from me. But I know that will never happen.

Daddy heard your many orgasms when your BFF came over last weekend. You wanted me to hear and didn’t tell her you were recording it? Such a naughty girl!...MY girl…

That’s a good daughter, lay on top of Daddy in a 69; we’re going to have each other for breakfast-in-bed. Right. Fucking. Now.

You want her to be your new ‘sister’ and stay with us? Of course! Daddy will always fulfil your dreams, Princess.

When you approach your 4th climax, deny yourself and ring + invite her over for ‘second-breakfast’.

You read my mind: we’ll totally surprise her, sit down to watch the tapes, seduce her with our bodies and teach her the DDLG lifestyle so that she doesn’t leave.

Let’s not keep anyone waiting…lower your head and give Daddy’s thick erection a really deep, sloppy kiss. Oh yeah, that feels sooo damn good! But 5 inches isn’t enough for either of us, is it? Take the other half, too. Unnnggh!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...