All Comments on 'Help Me, Sister Ch. 03'

by FaeLissa

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001about 10 years ago
So glad for another chapter.

An absolutely beautiful story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I feel so bad for people who are similar to this and cannot control their emotions, urges, and such. You are creating great characters here.

FaeLissaFaeLissaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Don't Feel Bad :)

Don't feel bad for us - we can have great, happy lives. Just need a little more structure to avoid things like 'surprise' and 'change' (the two most horrifying events in the life of the severely autistic). With the right family and support, we do very well!

Thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoy it.

I will be writing at least one more chapter of this, and I have other stories and art I'm working on (that are completely different).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love reading this.

I'm happy you continued the story and that there will be more. By the way, I'm curious what would happen if their mother found out everything. Thank you Lissa!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awsome!

This is my favorite series i have ever read, and i hope that you love it as much as i do :D.

FaeLissaFaeLissaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

It is enjoyable to write - sort of a catharsis. :)

I'm happy y'all like reading even though I don't do much explicit sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

This was amazing, as much as the previous chapters. The emphasis on Aislin's mental experience really makes this story unique and very realistic. I also love their personalities and felt all of their emotional highs and lows with them.

I'm slightly sorry you went for the artistic ending in middle of the loving, just before Maolisa was about to get hers. It works well from a literary point of view, I'd just have enjoyed it.

And a small technical note - occasionally I had difficulties distinguishing who was it that did the talking, like when Aislin told her plan after cleaning up the kitchen. It is understandable if you think about it, just not as explicit as I might like.

Anyway, I'm very glad to hear you're planning another chapter for the series. Can't wait :).

cripple92996cripple92996almost 10 years ago
great

As a wheelchair user, always had a real interest in autism.

My fetish was to see her being examined by drs and shrinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!?!

Please write more about these sisters!!!! I REALLY LOVE this story!!! The way that you make their characters interact is VERY erotic to me!!!

A FOREVER FAN!!!!

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 7 years ago

So first of all you are doing an amazing job with this story. I feel the characters and really enjoy them. I have a small amount of exposure to a young man who was autistic. I say was because he was sick and hurting but couldn't tell his family what was wrong. He died because he couldn't express himself.

I think that this is a wonderful story and I hope you find the time and desire to add to it. I also think it would be easy to turn it into a lesbian story vs incest and would reach a whole nother group of people that I think would also really benefit from this story line. Understanding what it's like to be autistic is only accurately portrayed by someone who is autistic. I, while having been been around some autistic people, do not understand it and would never feel comfortable trying to write about it.

I applaud you for sharing your experiences and understanding with those of us who can't understand.

If I was to say anything about the story in a negative sense it would be the way you frequently swap back and forth between full names and nicknames. It's distracting.

Again thank you and I hope you continue writing.

I would love to correspond with you. If your interested send me a message on lit with an email address and I will get in touch with you.

Flyboy77Flyboy77over 5 years ago

I found this story a few days ago and read all 3 parts in one go. It's too bad you didn't finish it. I hope that you'll be able to, even after a few years. I like it a lot and would love to read more about the sisters and maybe the mother.

C0ncept0fL0veC0ncept0fL0veover 3 years ago
Amazing

Its an amazing story, i have a so much i want to say about it but cant find the words but what i can say is just, amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are we ever gonna get a new chapter. It’s a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfull story. The care and sensitivity towards each other is just ... beautifull.

The description of being unable to just say the feelings when in the store made a lot of sense. First time I encountered such, now obvious, description.

I hope you will continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great story, sister incest is always thrilling but the autism aspect brings a whole other dimension to their loving evolution.

You mentioned in a note that you don’t do much explicit sex in your stories. Indeed I was hoping the S&M would get heavier than just biting nipples... But if you ever did want to try something more explicit, I could imagine the next chapter taking a time jump of months or a year together in that remote house, with the austism still pronounced but the communication and reactions between the sisters more confident, enabling some loving torture and desired degradation (not humiliation!).

I would like to mention that a story I read here on Literotica a few years back involved a mother and son adopting a young teen transgender girl who is autistic and who had difficulty communicating that she indeed wanted to be sexually dominated by the two. It was written very similarly to yours, carefully exploring the feelings and frustrations but ending happily (of course). No matter what tags and search terms I try, I am now unable to find that story, else I would recommend it to you. ;-)

Thanks again for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous