Help Requested Help Granted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda giggled, knowing that in her hand she held total control over Trisha's body. She could dish out orgasms with the tap of a finger. She slid the vibration control to low. Trish looked at Linda with her mouth wide open and a look of fear in her eyes. How could anything be so intense so fast? "Oh my Gawd!" Trish gasped.

They followed Linda outside. She made another request for a Uber. Five minutes later they were getting in a car. The driver was a young woman that appeared to be in her 20s. The three of them sat in the back seat with Linda in the middle.

The car made it's way downtown. Stopping in front of a bistro with small courtyard. There were outside tables, each had a bright yellow umbrella. As soon as they had gotten out of the car, Trish said she needed to go use the restroom. She wondered if it was just the full feeling from the egg that made her feel like she needed to go pee. She went into the bistro.

Linda and Dennis stood chatting on the sidewalk as the car pulled away.

As soon as Trish had locked the restroom door her body went stiff. The vibration in her pussy felt like lightning had struck her. She braced herself with both hands on the wall. The vibration was so intense that it was even vibrating her clit from the inside. Her knees began to buckle. She gasped as she began to slip to the floor. It stopped. She gasped, wide eyed, trying to catch her breath.

Linda flirted with Dennis and talked about Trish just needing to let go and enjoy some intense orgasms. Linda told him, "You two need to enjoy pleasing each other, you need to set aside any jealousy and trust each other to always be there." She smiled as she leaned close and kissed him. "I liked it when Trish was under me watching you fuck me. To be honest, I was proud of her for wanting you to see enjoy yourself. And if I'm not mistaken, it was Trish that helped slide that beautiful cock of yours into my pussy." She went on to explain, "If she is going to come out of her sexual slump with you, then we need to make sure that she experiences mind blowing orgasms and still feels loved by you. You are going to have to let go of any negative feelings and show her that you will always be there for her. Help her explore her own desires and fantasies." Linda kissed him again and whispered. "Help her enjoy another man's attention, let her know that it's okay with you if she enjoys another man's attention. You need to learn to enjoy watching her fucking someone else." She kissed him then whispered. "If you and I are going to fuck then it's only fair to her!"

Then Linda dropped the bomb, "I have arranged for a friend to meet us for lunch. We were lovers a couple of years ago. His name is Kevin. He is a really nice guy and I want to watch him fuck Trish. I want all three of us to fuck her and blow her mind. I want to be able to fuck you when ever we want Dennis! Are you okay with that?"

Dennis swallowed hard. "I don't know!"

Linda smiled, she looked into his eyes and said, "Well, do you want to fuck me? If so than you must be fair to Trish."

Linda waved to a guy sitting at one of the tables. He stood up and smiled as he waved back. He wore a tee shirt and tight spandex riding shorts. It was obvious that he was the owner of the bicycle that stood next to the table.

Trisha's face was red and flushed as she came back outside. At the table, Linda introduced Kevin to Dennis and Trish.

"Well hello handsome! thanks for coming!" She kissed him. "I would like you to meet my friends, this is Dennis and his wife Trisha." Looking at them she said, "This is a very good friend, Kevin."

Kevin smiled and hugged Linda before shaking hands with Dennis and Trish. "It's nice to meet you both!" He replied. He was very handsome and obviously in very good shape. His arms and legs clearly showed that he spent a lot of time working out. They would later learn that he had won several long distance cycling events and competed weekly. His big, friendly smile, polite demeanor and gray, blue eyes were instantly attractive to Trish. She couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in the thin material of his tight spandex riding shorts.

Dennis found it interesting that he somehow knew he would soon be watching this guy plowing his wife and it didn't bother him in the least. Trish looked tiny next to Kevin. It was all feeling erotic, somehow the thought of her riding him was amusing.

The small table left them little more than shoulder to shoulder. "Please, lunch on me?" Linda politely offered. She sat her phone on the table.

Dennis noticed small beads of sweat on Trisha's forehead. She looked flushed. There was a slight look of fear or maybe apprehension in her eyes as she looked at Linda. She didn't want to embarrass herself by having unexpected orgasms in public, in front of Kevin.

Linda turned to Kevin, "Well,, now that you have met Dennis and Trish, would you consider doing what we discussed last night?"

Kevin politely answered. "Yes! I find trish extremely sexy. But I would only join the party with consent from both of them. He looked across the table at Dennis.

Dennis glanced at his wife. Her face still flushed red and the tiny beads of sweat twinkling on her face. She smiled at him.

Dennis keeping eye contact with Trish, as he answered Kevin. "If Trisha wants to enjoy your company then you both have my blessing."

All eyes turned to Trish. She smiled at Dennis and only nodded her head yes. She was so horny and wet that her thoughts were spinning. To be honest, the tiny spasms in her pussy were out of control. They were sending tiny orgasms up her spine. She didn't want to hurt Dennis or embarrass herself but in the back of her mind she was already visualizing Kevin driving his cock into her. The thought was overwhelming. She looked back at her husband. The thought of Dennis pulling her hair, holding his cock down her throat while this handsome man next to her punished her pussy with that huge bulge he carried between his legs was to much. Never had she needed to fuck, to be fucked, the way she needed it at that moment.

It seemed the plans for the rest of the day had been made. The initial tension faded and they all enjoyed a nice lunch and conversation. The more they visited, the more comfortable Dennis became with the idea of letting Kevin fuck his wife. But as far as licking her pussy after,,,, well,, that wasn't happening.

Linda suggested they all go to her house. As they were waiting for a ride, Kevin said he would meet them there. He got on his bike and within seconds he had disappeared into the distance.

As Linda, Trisha and Dennis sat in the back seat of the Uber car, Trish noticed the egg had come back to life. It was a soft, gentle vibration that felt extremely good.

It was a fifteen minute ride in the car. Kevin arrived at Linda's house about two minutes behind them. He hadn't even broken a sweat getting there.

Linda had a beautiful home. The half acre back yard was a meticulously manicured lawn, beautifully landscaped with outdoor kitchen. It wasn't the typical BBQ area. It was built with rock, built in grill and pizza oven under a pergola that was covered in honeysuckle. There was a extra long table made from heavy timbers. The stainless refrigerator and built in bar were always stocked. The tall privacy fence that surrounded the house created what felt like an oasis in the desert.

Trisha was enjoying the gentle massage from the egg as they all made their way through the house and to the back yard. A few minutes later they were all enjoying a drink at the table. Linda wasted no time in keeping the sexual tension alive. She sat next to Dennis and turned her attention to him. He knew she was giving Kevin an opportunity to visit with Trisha. Normally that would have bothered him but the attention he was receiving from Linda and having fucked her the day before only made him want more. She was gorgeous to say the least. She scooted closer and started teasing him with words. "Will you promise not to cum if I suck this gorgeous cock of yours?" She rubbed him through his pants

"Ha, I'll try my best!"

She reached down and started unbuttoning his pants. "Well just tell me if you start getting close." She giggled. "Stand up and let's get rid of these clothes."

She stood up too. They watched each other as they slowly took off their clothes. Kevin leaned close to Trish, offering a kiss but he cautiously waited for her offer before touching her. Trish closed the gap, her hand reached for the bulge in his shorts as their lips met. Her heart raced the instant her hand made contact with the tight spandex material that was now stretched tight over his hard cock. She slid her fingers up, tracing the full length of it. It was big and hard. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. The kissing became hot and passionate. His hand found a breast.

Trisha pushed away. She stood up and motioned for him to stand. They began almost ripping each other's clothes off as Dennis watched over the top of Linda. He couldn't remember ever seeing Trish so obsessed, so lost to everything else around her.

Trish yanking and pulling the stretchy material over his hips, eagerly trying to set his cock free. The egg in her pussy softly humming. She slipped to her knees. There it was, the biggest, hardest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen. The head, swollen and dark begging to be kissed, licked and sucked on. She bent forward, as her hands grasped and explored the girth. Her mouth opened wide, the huge, soft head slipped past her lips and filled her mouth completely. She was totally lost in the moment, the length wasnt much if any longer than her husband's. It was the girth that made her feel panicky. It was beyond words, beyond anything she had ever fantasized about.

She pulled back and gasped for a breath as her lips slid over the head. She realized that she had not been breathing. She stood and frantically began pulling the dress over her head. She dropped it to the ground. Kevin pickup her up and sat her on the table.

Without anything being said Trisha laid back, raised her legs high and offered her pussy while never taking her eyes off his cock. He reached down and began gently pulling on the cord that was attached to the egg. "Leave it!" She said in a soft voice. He only smiled as he let go of the cord and stepped between her legs.

Linda and Dennis had turned their attention to Kevin and Trish. Linda smiled a sinister smile because Kevin was the only man that had ever fucked her for so long and as hard. He was the only man that had ever left her cunt so sore that it hurt to walk the next day. She just hoped Dennis would be able to endure what Kevin was capable of doing to his wife. Linda kept stroking and playing with Dennis. She was trying to keep him on edge, not wanting him to cum and loose interest until Trisha had had enough.

Linda whispered to Dennis. "Can she deep throat you?"

"Yes!"

"I want this to be beyond anything she could imagine. After he starts fucking her and really getting into it I want you to use her, use her mouth and throat, use her like she described being used yesterday. I'm going to suck her nipples and play with her clit. I guess what I'm trying to say is let's give Trish something special."

Trish watched Kevin grasp his own cock. He stepped closer and began rubbing the massive head between her lips. She pulled her legs open wider. She gurgled a strange noise, her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened wide as the massive cock pushed harder and harder against her entrance. She felt her cunt giving way, stretching open wider and wider until the huge dark head wedged past the slick tightness. It popped into her and didn't stop pushing. She felt incredibly nasty, her pussy seemed more like her cunt now, that's what it was, yes, it was her cunt now, her cunt that hurt, her cunt that was being stretched and impaled, her cunt that was getting fucked, her cunt that felt so fucking good.

Kevin pushed into her without concern now, just as Linda had instructed him to do.

Trash felt the egg being pressed into the hollow just above her pelvic bone. The further Kevin forced himself into her the harder it smashed the egg against the now swollen gland, her G-spot. The gentle vibration causing an incredibly wonderful, warm feeling in her. Kevin felt the vibration moving up and down the length of his cock on the underside as he began a nice, steady fucking motion.

She began to hump at him. Looking at Kevin, she mouthed the words. "Harder!" He began fucking Trish like he was mad at her, he began lifting her up off the table with his cock as he grunted with each forward thrust. He reached around her and picked her up off the table. Standing, her legs wrapped around him, her arms around his neck. He held her ass in both hands and began slamming into her as he somehow slowly raised her up and down on his cock. It looked like a dance to Dennis. Linda and Dennis watched the big hands holding her ass parted, her pussy stretched tight over his hammering cock and his balls slapping her ass.

Linda slowly stroking Dennis.

After a few minutes Kevin put Trish back on the table. She laid down and pulled her knees high.

"Go fuck her mouth!" Linda, almost demanding as she whispered to Dennis.

Kevin, seeing what was happening climbed up higher, he pushed Trish across the table on her back with brutal thrusts until her head was pushed off the edge on the other side of the table. Dennis, holding her head in his hand lowered it until her throat was stright and her mouth open. He slipped his cock past her lips and cautiously pushed it down her throat until his balls rested on her face.

Trish eagerly let his cock slip down her throat. She felt total submission, getting fucked and used by both men. It all felt so fucking good. All of a sudden the egg seemed to explode inside her. She began to shake and tremble uncontrollably. Kevin was taken by surprise. The intense vibration on his cock extracted an instantaneous orgasm that was mind boggling. He gritted his teeth, his head yanked back and cum blasted through his cock like a cannon.

Dennis pulled out before his wife passed out from suffocation, knowing she couldn't breathe. It was all too much, seeing the panicked look in her eyes as he heard her gasp and frantically draw a deep breath, filling her lungs, causing her back to arch and her breasts to heave. Seeing the spit and drool running down her cheeks.

Linda stepped beside Dennis, reached down and began squeezing his balls from behind. Dennis shot his cum all over Trisha's lips and in her open mouth as she gasped for air.

Linda giggled as she squeezed and milked his balls. She delighted in watching his cum sperting on her friends face and in her gasping mouth. She watched the three jerking bodies, she listened to the groaning of both men and the whimpering, choking sounds from Trish. She watched cum leaking from Trisha's pussy and mouth as the men made a few last jerking, unconcerned thrusts into her.

Dennis finally stepped back. He looked down at his wife, still supporting her head in his shaking hand. She appeared unconscious yet she still twitched and shook uncontrollably. He watched as Kevin stepped back and dropped to his knees. Cum seemed to pour from the her pussy in one big gob that followed the exit of the purple head.

Linda turned the egg off as she spoke to Dennis, "Kiss her, kiss your cum off her lips, tell her you love her!"