All Comments on 'Help Wanted'

by 1794_1794

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldabout 1 month ago

Absolutely incredible! Really hoping there will be sequels :) nice seeing collaboration between bulls and cucks!

Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

You can't beat stupidity! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, that was incredibly bad. It is called getting divorced. What a miserable group.

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8about 1 month ago

This story is so unbelievably sick and dirty that it's probably true. Oh, the wonders of the male mind and a woman who can understand the needs of such. Just wish I knew a woman who had an inkling, or at least wanted to try to please. I know for a fact that if a woman truly loved her man, she'd be a slut for him any day of the week.

howj2011howj2011about 1 month ago

Good story. Please continue. Only thing I didn’t care for is the piss stuff

OOAAOOAAabout 1 month ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!! 5 stars from here ;)

elling50elling50about 1 month ago

Unreal and full of stereotypes.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

So, she goes from one extreme to the other. Suddenly it's not her being a slut for his work mate but a whore as well. Plus, what was the friend bringing in a black friend to both fuck her suddenly goes to having a train being run on her... twice... by a group of black guys! Really, now the fantasy is quite ridiculous. Oh, being "turned out as a whore" implies that money is exchanged for her "services". Making her a real whore. With all the health issues associated and nary a mention of condoms. What started as a fantasy desire is now utterly crazy ridiculous.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 month ago

Wrong category. Should have been posted in ‚fetish‘.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was a decent story... until you got to the peeing...you lost me there.

Geezer83Geezer83about 1 month ago

1. You write well.

2. I know I would not like a woman like this.

3. I wonder if any man wants this extreme or a woman would be this extreme

4. New stories give me new things to wonder.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

Total non-erotic rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Think the writer needs some long term counseling, like maybe decades at 7 days per week. Not sure help is possible.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

I enjoyed it a lot until the rapid escalation to interracial gangbangs golden showers. Leave those things until the second or third date (ha ha).

The story would have been fantastic had the pace been more modest, perhaps more voyeuristic and the writing smoothed out with additional proof reading.

Thanks. Fantasy stories like this are why a lot of readers come to literotica.

patilliepatillieabout 1 month ago

Kind of lost the plot at the end, when it became extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too bad you went so far off the rails , it happened at the phone call she placed . You went from a hot tale about a hot wife to a burnt up tail about a burnt out bitch . Shoulda thrown this one in the incinerator , gashes to ashes and lust to dust .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a lucky cuckold bastard to have a big cock coworker turn his wife into a total slut whore. I wish my wife was a dirty slut like Susan.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Was this written strictly for the shock value and off putting comments ?

26thNC26thNC4 days ago

Cuck needs some help with his whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous