Help Your Neighbor

Story Info
A little goodwill and a set up.
1.5k words
4.39
7.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyt29
andyt29
16 Followers

My neighbor explained that he had promised his wife to help decorate the house for Christmas, but he had an emergency at the office. He said it would go a long way to smooth things over if I were able to come over and grab a couple of boxes out of the attic because when she gets a plan in her head, there's only one way to make her happy. It's not exactly how I wanted to spend my afternoon, but they're neighbors and friends, so of course I said yes.

He thanked me profusely and told me he'd let her know I was coming to lend a hand.

I knocked and she opened the door. To say I was shocked would be an understatement! I thought she knew I was coming over. She was standing before me, shoulder length blonde hair, wonderful smooth legs, wearing an impossibly short plaid skirt and clearly not wearing a bra under her loosely white blouse. I'm not sure if I gasped or not, but she flashed a huge smile when she saw me. She turned to invite me in, and her little skirt fluttered giving me the slightest flash of white panties. As she closed the door, she bent over adjusting the welcome mat outside and the deliberate view of her ass was utterly amazing.

It was incredible and a little awkward. I was friends with them both and I was a little astonished by this blatant display. I stammered out that I could come back at a different time, but she said that this was exactly why her husband called me over. You could have knocked me over with a feather. She must have sensed my shock and confusion because she told me that they both wanted it. If it wasn't already clear, her emphasis on "it" left nothing left to imagine. Well, that, and her panties slipping down to the floor.

She did it in one fluid motion, dropping them to her ankles and stepping out of them like they were a nuisance. It was then I noticed she was also wearing pink gym shoes with little white lacy socks to "complete" the look. Now that her panties were on the floor, she toyed with the hem of her skirt. Very playfully, teasingly moving the bottom back and forth. Eventually lifting it, exposing the very very bare skin of her pussy. I don't know why, but I didn't expect her to be fully shaved. There she was though, right in front of me, holding her skirt up and playfully slipping one finger in and out between her silky lips.

With that view, whatever had frozen me in place let loose like a flood. I moved quickly up to her, grabbed the loose cotton of her nearly unbuttoned shirt, and pulled it open. I think I heard a few buttons pop, but it didn't matter. I had my mouth on her nipples in a flash, pulling one then the other into my mouth deeply. She let out a slight gasp. A little surprised at my abrupt movement but also undoubtedly from the sensations my mouth and tongue on her hardening nipples.

I didn't hesitate as I began steadily licking more of her body. I turned her slightly so I could press her back against the wall and proceeded to lick further and further down. My head was under her short, pleated skirt, and I pressed my tongue deeply into her. This sudden intimate contact forced out another gasp but quickly became a loud moan of pleasure. I was feverish at that point. Licking and sucking and pulling her into my mouth. My hands firmly gripped her ass, keeping her wet pussy on my mouth. I divided her lips with my tongue and pushed strongly against her clit. Holding her body tightly against the wall and probing between her legs with everything I could.

My fingers slid under the curve of her ass and found her wet opening. I pressed one finger up and deeply between her folds. Another loud moan as her fingers dug into my hair. I moved my hand up and down, stimulating her most sensitive nerves from the inside. All the while still concentrating on giving my tongue to her clit as best I could. I wanted to make her convulse and flood from my touch. I wanted to taste more of her. I could feel her legs shaking as I knelt before her, devouring her.

She wanted more though too. She struggled to push my face away from her wet pussy and bent down to kiss me. Hard, with her tongue slipping into my mouth. She lay back on the hallway floor with her blouse open, breasts and hard nipples exposed. She had her shoes and little lace socks placed firmly on the floor with her knees bent. Her plaid skirt did nothing to hide her open and wet pussy. Her skirt, socks, open shirt were just like every dirty fantasy I'd concocted. Her body and entire outfit cried, "fuck me".

I fumbled to get my pants unzipped and down. Nothing romantic, just fumbling to free myself as quickly as I could. Yanking my pants and boxers down together, springing my rock-hard cock free. Lust came across her face as she saw me. On my knees, hard, throbbing and coming toward her. I pressed my body down on top of her. My rigid shaft aimed perfectly as I found her wet opening and I slid easily inside.

Almost simultaneously we both let out a long breath. That first moment of penetration was to be savored. It was the point where we turned from two independent lustful bodies into connected people of motion and heat. I slid back out wanting to feel that moment again. The cool air on my now wet shaft made me shiver. I slowly returned my cock inside her wetness. Pressing into her until my pelvis was against hers and I was as deep as I could go.

I moved again and again. Hard and full. She lifted her legs as I drove into her. Her lacy socks fluttering with each thrust. My cock now going out and back, deep within her body beneath me. Her hips rocking up, trying to accept me deeper. Her hands gripping my back and fingers tightening each time I swung forward. We were sweaty, noisy, and fucking like mad in the middle of her hallway.

I tried slowing down, wanting to savor every little movement inside her. I could feel her breathing deeply beneath me. Labored but not tiring. Enjoying the weight of me on top of her. I could feel her tremble as pressed down on her. Our bodies were connected by my cock inside her and her grip holding me there.

I didn't know how long we had, so gave in and went back to wildly thrusting inside her. She gasped at the sudden change and locked her legs with those frilly socks around my waist. Her long legs wrapped tightly around me resisting my outward stroke before helping my inward thrust as well. This pace was more than I could handle, and I could feel the moment building inside me. I knew it was inevitable and was ready to succumb, but I wasn't really sure what to do.

Fortunately, she made her desires clear -- "don't stop", "Fuck me harder" and "cum inside me". At that I let go. Every ounce of energy that I was using to hold off, released at once. A burst flooded out of me into the depths of her pussy. I convulsed and shook as wave after wave went deep inside her. Cum was flooding deep inside her as the pulsing orgasm was overwhelming my senses. I kept thrusting my cock into her as I came. Delighting in each explosion before the sensations became too much to bear.

I was so wrapped up in my own release, I'm not entirely sure if she had her own orgasm. I think so, I hope so. Her face was flush, and she was trembling. I was simply too spent to do anything further. My throbbing erection now subsiding, I rolled off her. My sticky cock falling against my thigh as I lay on my back next to her. An occasional shiver still jolting through my body. I knew I should get up but I was still reeling from intense release moments ago.

She moved first. Picking up her panties, not putting them on though. I wriggled back into my boxers and pants, the cum slick on my cock wetting them slightly. I admired the wet bare view above me as she looked satisfyingly at herself in the hall mirror. As I stood, she adjusted her skirt and buttoned what she could of her blouse. I started to wonder if she wore that skirt in public.

Moments ago, we were wilding thrashing about in her hall, but for some reason her smirk at catching me staring made me blush. I embarrassedly said it was probably time for me to go and asked if she really had any boxes that needed to be brought down from the attic.

She giggled and said there were, but I could get them next time, when her husband would be there to help.

andyt29
andyt29
16 Followers