Summer Fun

Story Info
A summer visit turns into a risky romp.
2.1k words
4.45
8.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyt29
andyt29
17 Followers

It wasn't surprising that Karyn came to the door in a bathing suit. It was surprising that she was wearing a small black, string bikini. We'd been dating throughout the summer, and we spent a lot of time at her house in her parents' pool. Seeing her out and about the house wearing only a bathing suit, while always alluring, happened quite a bit. But this little black bikini was completely new to me.

Karyn stood there enjoying my reaction. Arm on the door, smiling and slightly fidgeting with one of the strings on her hip. She looked beyond amazing. Her usual one-piece suit left little to the imagination but there was something about showing this much skin that had me trembling. At 5'7", with short dark hair, beautiful skin, sculpted legs, and round delicate breasts, I can't believe I hadn't seen her in a bikini before. I was speechless and was just staring at her for what seemed like an endless amount of time.

I barely heard her mom calling from down the hallway saying something about not just standing in the doorway and that I should be invited to come inside. Before opening the door fully, Karyn ran a finger from her hip down her thigh following the silky bottoms before tugging just slightly. That little tug gave me the quickest little flash of dark wispy hair hidden behind those bottoms. I nearly collapsed but she turned away abruptly and wrapped a towel around her waist as she walked down the hall towards the kitchen.

I regained my composure just enough to politely greet her parents. I was trying to steal glances at Karyn's every move as we made small talk in the kitchen. My head was starting to spin, and I could feel my thoughts starting to affect me when Karyn grabbed my hand and said we were going down to the pool.

That was pretty much our summer -- a lot of time at her pool just sitting in the sun or floating in the water. We also had quite a bit of time alone on the days her dad would go to work, and her mom would go out shopping or something. At our age, any time alone led to the same thing. As much kissing and fondling that we could manage, as well as the occasional quick, sweaty fuck.

Unfortunately, today was a Saturday and despite her wearing that incredible bikini it didn't seem like we were going to be left alone. Fortunately, Karyn wasn't one to stop flirting and playing, even if there was a chance of being caught.

She had a great fondness for slipping her hand up my thigh to grab me whenever I dozed off in the sun. It was always a shock, even though I always hoped it would happen. One time, it became more than just a playful tug as she didn't let up until cum ran down my leg onto my towel. Her mom was home that day and I'm not sure how we didn't get caught.

Sometimes I think getting caught was the point of a lot of things she did. It was hard to mind of course, but it sometimes meant that I would be rock hard at some very inopportune times. And today was certainly looking to be one of those days.

As soon as we started walking down the basement stairs toward the pool deck, she removed the towel from around her waist. Her body looked even better in that bikini from behind. Her strut down the stairs was very deliberate with a very exaggerated sway to her hips. Even when she got to the bottom of the stairs, she went to adjust her bottoms that didn't really need adjusting. All she really accomplished was to show a little more of her ass and went so far as to look back to make sure I was looking. It was then she pulled on her ass a little more, letting the black fabric slide deeply between each cheek.

I thought that little show was it for now, but as she was about to walk out to the pool she turned and pressed her body up against me. She pressed her mouth to mine and gave me a very inviting and deep kiss. There was some serious heat and intent behind that kiss and the way she ground her hips against me made my cock begin to throb and swell. I embraced her tightly, feeling her warm back and pressed her hips harder against my growing erection.

She then whispered -- "I was so excited to show you my new bikini, I started fingering myself while I waited for you."

If I thought she was being forward earlier, this blew the lid off. Especially with her hand squeezing my cock as she was saying it. I stood there, frozen almost gasping from her grip and the image she'd just planted in my head. It was then she said "see" and took my hand off her waist and slid it down her flat stomach under her bikini bottoms.

My hand slid easily under the fabric, and she pressed my fingers lower, between her folds. I felt a passionate wetness engulf my fingers. She was absolutely doing what she had said she was doing. I could almost picture her in her room, putting on that black bikini. Getting so excited she started rubbing and fingering herself in front of the long mirror on her door. Maybe she even sat down and grabbed her hairbrush, sliding the handle in and out enjoying the sensations while anticipating my reaction to seeing her. In my mind she was wishing it was my cock doing those things to her, it's certainly what I wanted at that moment.

When she said, "you have to fuck me now", I was clearly right. My body completely shook hearing her say that. As I said, we've been quite active and done a pretty wide range of things, but it was usually in the back of a car or at a friend's party or in her room with the door locked. Between her words and her hands, I was fully engorged and throbbing. I don't think I could have said no even if I wanted to.

She pulled back rather quickly, and my mind snapped back to where we were. I thought her parents came downstairs and we were getting busted again. But when I looked over, there was no one. It was when Karyn took my hand and led me behind the bar, I started to get an idea of what she was doing.

We were now around the corner from the stairs and partially hidden. I pulled her close to me, kissing her, fully gripping her ass and pulling her hips hard into me. As we kissed and my hands explored her body, she let out a slight moan. I started to pull her down thinking we could lie back and be fully hidden behind the bar. I knew she liked to sit on top of me with my shaft pushing up deeply into her when we fucked and I thought that would work now too. She shook me off, saying if anyone came down the stairs, it would be too obvious if we were hiding behind the bar.

A little dejected, I thought she had finally come to her senses, but I was happily wrong. She undid the tie on my suit and pulled my trunks down just enough to release my cock. I was practically pointing straight up I was so hard. I caught a lustful look in her eye that said she was eager to take me. I was now fully exposed in her basement and could barely breathe as I watched her turn, her ass now surrounding my throbbing cock. She pulled the little fabric of her bottoms aside just enough and gave me a look.

At that point even I knew what to do. I held her waist with one hand and guided my cock towards her wet opening with the other. She gripped the bar with both hands as I slowly entered her. I thought she gasped loudly but it must have been me because she dropped a hand from the bar and dug her nails into my thigh. The pleasure of sliding inside her, the slight pain, and the risk of getting caught was exhilarating. I slowly pulled my body and cock back and I heard her exhale cautiously. I could see my exposed shaft glistening from her wetness before I slowly pressed back inside her.

I'd never seen anything like it. The arch of her back, the black bikini bottoms and my cock slipping into her, dividing her ass. I started thrusting a little more deliberately, finding a rhythm to our bodies. I was trying to not push too hard or too fast in fear that my body hitting hers would make too much noise. I could see how we looked in our reflection at the side of her parents' bar. Karyn bent at the waist, gripping the bar top. My swim trunks at my thighs and my rigid shaft pushing in and out. Each thrust bouncing her breasts that were barely contained by the tiny triangles of her top.

I was lost in the visuals and the experience when I unexpectedly felt that familiar growing sensation. Far too soon. I couldn't cum yet. It felt so amazing inside her and we'd really just started. I tried tightening every muscle in my body, trying desperately to hold off the all-consuming urge to explode. As hard as I tried, it was too late to do anything about it. There was no turning back. I made a few more rapid thrusts before I pushed in deeply one last time and started to cum. The throbbing explosions shook my body with wave after wave of pleasure. My knees felt weak, my head spun. I was filling her deeply as each spasm released more and more sticky cum. I held quietly the best I could, but she gasped at the force. I pulsed again and again, filling her more and more.

As the spasms resided, I slowly regained my vision and was finally breathing somewhat normally again. There was still the occasional reflexive twitch, and I was spent but I knew that I wasn't done. There was no way she was satisfied. Still inside her I could feel her moving her hips slightly, savoring in the feeling of my cock touching her from the inside. Standing against the bar pressed against her ass, I knew I could keep myself inside for a bit, but she needed more. I moved one of my hands off her waist and down between her legs. I found the spot where the underside of my shaft entered her body and started moving my finger in small, tight circles.

I could feel the stickiness of my cum between her legs and the swelling of her clit. I continued to circle my finger. Moving gently, but gradually increasing the pressure and speed. From all the times we'd sat and fondled each other, I knew that's the way she liked it. I was hoping I could get her over the top and quickly. I could hear her breathing. It was definitely heavier, and she was gasping slightly with each twist of my finger. I could see sweat forming on her shoulders and down the curve of her back. I held her still, moving only my fingers. My shaft still filling her and my fingers pressing her clit against me. Faster and slower, changing the pace but never letting her clit escape from under my fingers.

I felt a little quiver from her body. Just one jolt, but I felt her take a deep breath and I could see her neck turning flush. I kept my fingers on her. Then another jolt. This one stronger. She pushed her ass back hard, bracing herself between me and the bar. She started shaking more. If someone came downstairs now, there would be no way to stop. Karyn was fully in the throes of her own convulsing orgasm, and I practically keeping her from collapsing. She let out a few muffled cries as her body twitched and shook. I could feel her contractions squeezing on my cock that was still somehow inside her. She finally took one hand from the bar to grab my wrist, she just couldn't take any more.

The pleasure coursing through her body was gradually subsiding when my cock finally slipped out of her. She turned to face me, and we both couldn't stop smiling. She adjusted her bikini top and a started pulling up my trunks but not before she gave my cock one last, playful squeeze. I felt a serious jolt and honestly couldn't imagine how I was going to keep my hands off of her the rest of the afternoon.

andyt29
andyt29
17 Followers