Helped a Beggar Aunt Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of how I saved her from strays.
2.2k words
3.11
16.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: Let me start by introducing myself before starting the story. My name is Adithya. Like every other person in India, I am also a software developer working in Bangalore to keep the family in village happy and prosperous. Living my lonely coding life in Bangalore and enjoying movies in the weekend and masturbating to porn by the night. I had huge amount of debt left over by my dad when he suicided when I was just 18, so I was staying in an independent 1BHK standalone building away from all the busy Bangalore urban. This way I could reduce my rent and repay my debt as quick as possible.

Note: This would be a long story, so request you to please be patient and read through the story entirely.

It was a Tuesday evening, May 24 2020; my mom always calls me by this time to know whether I had tea and to request me to leave office early. I listen to the first part but mostly I get the motivation to work late night in the silence and listening to AR songs. So, it was one such evening, but I noticed something strange was that almost 70% cubicle was empty after 5 PM and everyone started vacating one by one. I don't talk or listen once I am in work mode and my headphones will always be in full volume.

Many people were coming and saying something which I pretended as if I was listening and finally, they said goodbye with a hand wavering action, and I also said Goodbye.

It was 8PM, I usually go for dinner and come back by this time, so I got up from my seat and was amazed to see that entire office was empty. This has rarely happened. At least few of them liked to work late in the night but today none were there. I thought maybe I should also leave and eventually left the office by 10 PM

I had a motorbike which my cousin gave to me to use when he went on-Site, and I usually listen to songs with full volume on my headphones while riding as well. While riding back home, it was unimaginable traffic, like this kind of traffic I have never seen in my entire Bangalore life of 3 years. It was mayhem that day, police were everywhere pushing and pulling pedestrians out of the way. They were shouting at everyone something with their speakers. Anyways I didn't care, as I continued listening to AR songs and never thought of listening what they were saying. Only by next day I would understand why it was like this.

Usually, it takes 40 min in peak traffic to reach my home from the office, but that day it took me 2 hours to reach around my area. As it was nearing 12PM it was just the opposite, there were not a single vehicle outside and police too had gone calm but shouted at me pointing at his watch. I never cared and finally reached my rural outer Bangalore where no vehicles, nor a single person nor a police officer ever cared to even come in this area.

My home doesn't have a concrete, or tarred road, it was all muddy and if you take a motorbike, you will fall off and get injured. (Please read preface to know why I am staying in such a place). So, I usually park my vehicle in the roadside, lock it and must walk around 15 minutes to reach my rented home in Bangalore. It will be so lonely around this place except for the stray dogs. There are lot of stray dogs in this place. I give them treats daily morning, so they obey me or at the least not to attack me. Suddenly a lullaby song (song genre usually a mom sings to a child to make them sleep) played through my headphones and suddenly I got emotional and started missing my mom. I checked my phone and there were 10 missed calls from my mom since 8 PM. I always put my phone on DND while working hard or riding motorbike. I felt bad and reminded myself to call her first thing tomorrow.

As I was walking towards the home, I saw something in the distance, I stopped my music and suddenly I heard barking sound of dogs. I followed the sound to witness something that I had never heard or thought before. A beggar lady was surrounded by at least 5-6 stray dogs and few of them were barking at her. I got closer to them and saw that the beggar lady was sitting in a squat position. She couldn't see me as she was facing the other side. When I went closer, I noticed that her saree was up, and I could see her ass from behind. She was shitting and I can see piss on the sand beneath her. I noticed closely and I can see her enema coming down, though I couldn't see her ass hole as there was no light other than moonlight.

I understood what was happening, dogs mark their territories by pissing and shitting on the place where other dogs do the same. As she had pissed there, now other dogs had come and was trying to piss at the same spot that she is shitting right now. As the dogs were trying to piss some of the dog piss landed on her ass, pubic region and thighs. She was not liking this and was trying to push away the dogs, but the dogs by their nature got aggressive because of this and started barking. Few other dogs started shitting in and around her. I was enjoying this view from behind her.

Wolf pack always has a leader, likewise these dogs have one, I called him Simba He was at least 4ft to 5ft tall. He heard the barking, and came slowly, smelled around her pussy and piss around the sand. Beggar lady got scared seeing the size of Simba. Dogs can smell fear and piss they say, so he directly pissed from the front of her and due to its height, most of the piss fell on her face and hair. She got angry and pushed Simba away so hardly, and the dog came back with such a force. Just before attacking I called Simba by name, and he always listens to me as he was my favorite. He suddenly pulled back, but even before dog had barged on her she fell backwards and directly landed on other dogs' dog shit, her side of the face landed on a dog shit, and it was smeared across her face. She was half unconscious as she fell heavily and didn't notice that Simba didn't attack her. By that time, other dogs have grouped around her and could smell the piss of Simba on Beggar lady's face and hair. Other dogs started peeing on her face and hair as she lay there with dog piss and dog shit smeared on her face.

She was trying to look up to me as to know who called Simba by name, and tried to make the dogs go away but the fall was heavy, so she couldn't even lift her face up. I thought she couldn't digest the fact that she was covered in dog piss and shit and a man has seen her in such a condition and didn't want to lift her face up. So, she tried to cover her face back.

I made the dogs go away with some biscuits that I had in my hand.

I went close to her, and she started crying with her face down. I tried to turn her around by holding her naked waist as she was wearing a saree. She tried to resist. I told her I am here to help, and my home is few minutes away. We can go there are clean up. Eventually she gave up and turned around, but she was still covering her face out of shame and crying. I analyzed her body; she was slim as she is a beggar but had enough breast size and had a curvy nature to her figure. She was not wearing any bra, and no panty as well as she was peeing. Her breasts were partially visible. Her upper thighs were visible. I realized that she had no energy to walk, so I picked her up with one hand on her naked thighs as high as possible and other beside her breasts just touching the end of the breast. I told her I saw everything, so no use to hide her face or to cry. She finally stopped crying removed her hand from her face and saw my face and immediately fainted. I was dumbstruck by seeing her face. Her face was exactly like my mom's. If my mom had a twin sister, her face would be exactly like this beggar ladies face. I thought may be its just hallucination as I was missing my mom.

It was 10 min walk to my home from that point, I had a deeper look into her face, body. Her face and hair full of piss and entire body was smelling piss. Mucus was coming down her nose as she was crying. Some mucus has gone into her open mouth as she was unconscious. I always read sex stories of beggars being pissed up on, spit on etc. So, I had an idea. She was anyways unconscious; she won't notice I thought. I spat few times on her open mouth, she didn't respond. I got confidence that she was unconscious. I moved my right arm and caught her right breast while walking and moved my left arm towards her pussy by opening her saree. I kept my arms in that position till I reached home.

We reached home and I carried her to my bathroom and laid her on the floor. I slowly made her legs apart to see her pussy clearly. I took couple of pictures of her lying in that position. I thought now I must pour water on her to make her conscious and suddenly an idea came to my mind.

My cock was already hard by now and pre-cum was about to come out. I realized this and inserted my hand inside my bottom wear and got the pre-cum in my hand.

I rubbed some of the precum below her nose and some in her tongue.

I went to the kitchen and drank 5 bottles of water, and waited for 10-15 min. She was still unconscious, maybe she never had a good sleep for a long time. Finally, my urge to piss came, I took the bath mug and pissed on it. Since I drank lot of water, the mug was almost full. I held the mug and poured it over her face and hair. My piss was on her face and hair along with all the other dogs' piss and some dog shit smeared on her face.

She opened her eyes and saw me, and tried to hide her face again, but I stopped her and comforted her. She finally checked the surrounding and realized that her legs were apart, and her saree was fully up exposing her pussy and looked naughtily at me. I said I didn't do it, you did it while you were unconscious, and I couldn't move it as it was too heavy. She gave a naughty smile and said to me, yeah, I will believe that a person who was able to carry me was not able to move my legs. I didn't say anything and changed the topic.

She rubbed off her running nose with her index finger and realized it was not mucus, I was turning and going away, and she asked, "Did you cum on me?"

I said "I never did. "

She pointed her finger and asked me with a naughty smile, "then what the fuck is this?"

I was surprised that she was not mad at me but kept my cool and said, "it's just your mucus."

I continued "anyways you must take a bath, wash them off, I have few of my mom's dress which she can wear. Take a bath and find the clothes in my bed."

She replied, "I won't be taking a bath, and I haven't taken a bath for almost 5-6 years."

I asked her why and she said, "I am allergic to this Bangalore water. I will just dry up and change to your mom's dress if you are so adamant."

I didn't fully go with her story, but I didn't force her as I always had a fetish of woman staying dirty with piss and cum on their face and body for a long time.

I said "OKAY."

She sarcastically continued, "any ways I just had a dog piss bath few minutes ago."

She smelt her face, and she asked me "Did you 'also' piss on me?".

I got shocked and said "no, it's just dogs' piss that's on you. I never pissed on her. "

She again gave a naughty smile and said, "I have had lot of humans piss and dogs piss on me, I know exactly the difference between the smells of those two even though the dogs don't."

I got amazed by this reply and didn't say anything and went to the hall.

To be continued...