Helped a Beggar Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of how we got stuck and explored each other.
1.4k words
2.45
2.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story. Helped a Beggar Aunt 01.

As she was covered in dog piss, my piss and my precum all over her, I told her to freshen up and change to my mom's cloth which I gave her. I didn't give any bra or panty as she is a beggar and not habituated to wearing any. I was waiting in the hall when she came out of the room. Since she was taller and voluptuous than my mom, the blouse hardly fit her and most of her naval and cleavage was visible. I had also changed to my boxers and t-shirt and my hard on was visible to her. I didn't try to cover and she also didn't comment about it.

I gave her space to sleep in the floor as I slept in my bed. I couldn't sleep well that day imagining a woman who doesn't mind being pissed on by dogs and doesn't my hard on, is sleeping in same room. I woke up the next day and she was not in the bedroom. She was sitting in the hall floor. She had changed back to old clothes which had my piss, dog piss and dog shit on it.

I asked her "Why did you change back to old clothes?"

She replied "I am leaving. Thanks for your hospitality."

At the same time, my mom called me and cried on the phone saying "There is a new virus break out and whole country is in lockdown, none can get out of the place they are staying."

I immediately switched on the TV and saw the news.

The beggar lady started crying asking "Where will I go?".

I told her "You can stay here till the lockdown ends."

Beggar lady: "No I can't disturb you for 2 weeks. Nobody likes me. Why do you offer me such a generous thing"

I replied: "You reminded me of my mom. You look exactly like her but taller and sexier. I miss my mom and that's why I want you to stay."

Beggar lady: "I can't accept this offer. I am a beggar and I can never pay you back for this help"

I replied: "You have already started paying me back from yesterday." I winked at her and glanced at her boobs through her torn blouse.

Beggar lady: "Naughty boy. Is that how you speak to someone who is like you mom? And is that how you want me to repay? By being your slut? No way, I am going"

She opened the door and left. I was disappointed as I should have been more patient and made my moves later.

After 10 min, doorbell rang and I thought who would come in a lockdown.

I opened the door and saw the beggar lady. She was crying and told me: "The police are everywhere in the main road and they are not allowing me to go anywhere"

I thought the ball is in my court now.

I said: "You can stay as long as you want but you have to agree to my conditions"

She started crying and was turning back

I said: "You don't have a choice. If you go out there, you will get the virus and die or police will take you and do whatever they want"

She replied: "Okay. I will agree but one condition, since you said I look like your mom, you should call me 'Mom'. Now say your conditions"

I replied: "Okay mom" and she smiled naughtily. "These are my conditions

1) You should only wear my mom's dress without bra, panty or petticoat.

2) You should make me food, buy groceries, clean the house if told so, clean the utensils etc.

3) You should call me Adi from now on and treat me like your son.

4) You should be naked whenever I ask you to

5) You should never take a bath or change or clean yourself up unless I ask you to

6) You should eat and drink whatever I give you

7) You should comply with whatever I do with you body and never say No

8) All these rules are subject to change and you should accept whatever it is."

She said: "Okay Adi beta. I will be your bitch and I will do whatever you ask me to do"

I said: "Now go and wear your dress, mom"

She went into the bedroom but I said "no Mom, change it here in front of me"

Now onwards I refer to her as Mom.

Mom started removing her saree. She doesn't have a petticoat, so as she removed her saree her pussy was visible and it was a hairy jungle. I removed my t-shirt and boxer and penis was now increasing its size. Mom removed her blouse as I saw her hairy armpit. Finally she removed her bra revealing the 34D breasts hanging in the naked. My hard on was full now. Mom couldn't believe what she is witnessing as I started masturbating in fort of her. She started wearing moms blouse.

I told her "First wear the saree from bottom."

She obeyed me and started wearing her saree from bottom with her boobs still visible. She wore the saree and was about to wear the blouse.

I told her "No need to wear the blouse, just saree is enough."

She said "Okay" and dropped the blouse.

I told her "Sit on the sofa" and inserted my dick between her boobs on her cleavage. She was dumbstruck by this move and didn't know what do. I held her boobs up and down and told her to do the same. She started masturbating me with her boobs. I made her face down to see my dick going up and down.

She suddenly extended her tongue and kissed my dick. I didn't expect this move and I was in ecstasy and was about to reach the climax. I held her face down as my cock started spraying jets of streams of cum. I have never cummed so much. It spread all over her face and neck and some even on her hair. I removed my cock from her cleavage and smeared the cum all over her face.

She was disgusted by this and asked me "Shall I clean my face with a towel."

I said: "No, never ask that question or you will be punished" She didn't say anything.

I saw my mom's face full covered in my cum. I told her to bring me water, then cook breakfast and asked her to drink water as well. She did as told.

After sometime, she felt the urge to pee and was heading towards the restroom. I stopped her and told her to take a cup and come near me.

She said she desperately wanted to pee and I told her sternly to obey me. She came with a cup and I lifted her saree to place the cup beneath her jungle hairy pussy and told her to pee. She got shocked but started to pee as she was in the verge. The cup became full and I told her to stop. She couldn't stop immediately and some piss fell on the floor. I took the cup and drank my moms pee in front of her. She was in awe. I told her "See you spoiled my floor"

She replied: "You said suddenly to stop and I couldn't."

I commanded: "Now you have to clean it up with your own tongue."

She tried to deny but I stared at her. She bent down in front of me and started licking the drops of piss on the floor. I said "Good girl" and spatted on her bare ass. After licking clean she said "I have more pee" I told her to fill the glass again. She did as I told and gave me the glass back. I told her to be on her knees. I poured the cup of pee on her hair. She didn't expect that but stayed still. Piss flowed from her hair to her face and to her boobs and saree.

I said "Its my turn now, Lie down on the floor" Moms piss was on the floor and she lied on top of it. I inserted my dick on her mouth and pissed on her mouth and asked her to swallow. She slowly gulped my piss and I pulled out my dick and sprayed it on her eyes, face and hair and rest of the body and her saree. Now she was covered in my cum and piss. I told her to clean the floor by licking and then continue making breakfast. She cleaned the floor and went to make breakfast without any question.

To be continued...