Helpful Daughter-in-law

Story Info
Jill helps father-in-law overcome his depression.
2.4k words
4.36
76.8k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Honey, I think we've given my dad long enough to grieve. I know it's been hard, it's been hard for all of us, but he needs to get his life going again. He's only 66, he can't just give up."

"Absolutely! I've been thinking that for a while now. I didn't bring it up because he's your dad and I didn't want to sound too pushy or judge-y."

Brad's father, Carl, lost his wife two years ago. That same year he retired from his job as a tenured professor at a prestigious university.

"Man, he used be so social and active, playing racquetball, running; now, he hardly goes out of the house."

"He's clearly depressed. He still has a long life to live. He's in great shape physically, especially for his age. I hope you inherited those genes!" Jill said while she playfully squeezed Brad's cock through his pajamas. "This may be awkward for you, but what do you think about him dating?"

"Jill, I am so up for that! Just the other day a report came across my desk showing that seniors are the fastest growing demographic in the online dating world. I think we should set him up on a dating site."

Brad and Jill were in their late 30s. Brad was successfully moving up the corporate ladder at a large tech company. He was good looking although his physique was starting to show the signs of someone who spent most of his time at a desk. His income was such that Jill gave up her career and was a stay-at-home mom to their two children. Her body bore the result of daily workouts with her trainer. She always dressed in way that revealed her perfect figure without being too obvious. She wore just a touch of makeup to flatter her pretty face, again without being obvious.

Brad pulled Jill close to him on the bed. "Ok, then" he murmured as he brushed her perfectly styled hair behind her ear and kissed her neck. "I will set up an account for him but you will be responsible for getting him to use it." His hand now cupped her breast and his kisses moved down her neck and chest.

"Mmmm. But why me?" Jill whispered as she succumbed to Brad kissing her nipple through her thin nightgown. He was steadily working down her perfect body.

"Cuz I am slammed at work and you have a talent for these kinds of things." Brad's voice was slightly muffled as his mouth was more devoted to his wife's shaved pussy.

"Mmmm... OK" Her voice trailed off softly as she worked her body into position for a 69 session.

The next afternoon, Carl's doorbell rang. He opened the door to see Jill smiling at him. He wasn't too surprised to see her as she and Brad lived close by and would occasionally stop by, more so lately.

She brushed cheerily past him into the house. Carl closed the door and turned around. She was busily tidying things up and opening curtains letting in the bright sunshine. She was dressed as pretty as usual in a slightly cropped form-fitting v-neck t-shirt and white linen capri pants that perfectly accentuated her toned ass and left her calves exposed.

"Uh, Carl? What are you wearing?" She asked after she finished with the room. Her blonde ponytail swayed as she shook her head with her hands on her hips. She wasn't too surprised to see Carl dressed in what he took lately to calling his "house clothes". Which were really track pants and his university sweat shirt. He looked slightly disheveled. This had been par for the course lately.

"Didn't you and Brad talk about the dating site?"

"Well yes, but, um, I'm not too sure about it." He paused. In reality he was completely uninterested. He just wasn't interested in much these days. But not wanting to hurt Jill's feelings he managed a weak fake smile. "Oh, well if that's why you're here, I'll give it a go"

"Yup. Here I am, your personal social media manager." She flashed a big pretty smile. "Boy, do I have my work cut out for me. First things first, we are NOT taking a picture of you looking like that for your profile. OK, here's the plan, go take a shower and shave. I will find an outfit for you."

As Carl showered, Jill went through his closet and decided on an outfit. She quickly ironed the clothes and laid them out on the bed. She went out to the living room, opened his laptop on the coffee table and logged into the dating site Brad had chosen. Carl came out of the bedroom looking more put together than he had been in a while.

"There, isn't that better? But your hair needs some work. Lucky for you I anticipated that and brought some stuff" She reached into her purse next to the computer and pulled out a small jar of hair product. She led him back into the bathroom. She stood behind him as they both faced the mirror. She had to stand on her tiptoes to see over his shoulder. She ran her fingers through his full head of grey hair with a bit of gel until she was satisfied.

"Oh, Carl, you have really been in a funk for a while. Look how much better you look with just a little effort. You look like the old happy Carl that we all knew. Brad and I know how you feel, and we just want to help you feel better. Get you back to your normal self." Carl said nothing. He wanted to be appreciative, but he was just overwhelmed with the feeling that this; that none of this, mattered. But he managed another fake smile and nodded.

They went out to the living room and Carl sat down on the couch in front of the open laptop. Jill enthusiastically sat down next to him on his right scooting close to him so they could both see the computer. Over the next 20 minutes Carl's profile and picture were completed and uploaded.

"All right, here we go, let's check out who's out there! Ooh, she looks good. What about her? I love her hair..." Jill leaned forward scrolling through the potential matches. But after a few minutes, she realized Carl was not involved. He had slumped back into the couch.

"Uh Carl, what's up?" She said teasingly. "You know I'm not the one gonna date these women."

"I don't know. This probably isn't for me." His dejected tone and flat affect finally betrayed his earlier false enthusiasm. "It's just that I haven't been, you know... I haven't been intimate for so long. I don't know if I can... if I even want it anymore. Sorry, I know you and Brad are trying to help, but really I'm fine just the way I am."

"Oh Carl, you really just have to try." Jill said encouragingly. "You just need a jumpstart. Once your engine starts revving, you'll be right back in it having a great time" She twisted and leaned back to kiss his cheek. She placed her left hand on his thigh to support herself. Her hand, however, did not land quite where she expected. Just the very base of her palm was on his thigh while most of her hand was squarely on his crotch.

A jolt of electricity went through Carl. His nose was suddenly filled with her perfumed scent. His whole body tingled when her lips met his cheek. Simultaneously his cock involuntarily quivered the second he felt her hand. He had not felt anyone touch him there for a long time and he instantly started getting hard. Inside his head, there was a thunderous release of several emotions. Pleasure. Embarrassment. Lust. He felt more alert than in a very long time. He was not sure, but he thought maybe her hand squeezed his cock just a little bit. He continued getting harder.

The second she felt her hand inadvertently meet his cock, a similar jolt of electricity went through Jill. She felt him involuntarily twitch and grow harder under her fingers. Her lips lingered a second longer than she intended on his cheek as thoughts swirled in her head. She pulled her head back slowly watching Carl's face. Her left hand stayed on his crotch and gently squeezed him through his pants. She had a rapid internal dialogue in her head and came to a quick conclusion. Carl, despite his initial protests was enjoying this. Carl, or at least his cock, didn't care she was his daughter-in-law. The sexual control and power she wielded at that moment made her excited. She felt her pussy get moist and her nipples hard.

She smiled at him as her hand now stroked him slowly but rhythmically.

Carl was almost catatonic, except for his cock which continued to get even harder.

"Uh... What... Um... But what about Brad?" He stammered in a confused whisper.

She responded confidently "Oh Brad just wants you to be happy. Honestly, don't worry about it. OK, fine, I'll show you." She turned towards the coffee table and with her right hand retrieved her phone from her purse next to the computer. Single handedly she dialed and held the phone to her right ear. Her left hand continued stroking slowly and rhythmically.

"Hi Honey" she said cheerfully. "I'm here with Carl at his place. Uh-huh. His profile turned out great. But I think you're right, he needs a little encouragement to get in the mood." She turned and looked at Carl while continuing the phone conversation with Brad. "But I'm working on it as we speak. OK Honey, if you get home before me, I won't be long. Bye sweetie." She dropped the phone on the couch.

For the first time Carl noticed her long neck and soft shoulders. His eyes followed her exposed tanned skin as it formed cleavage that disappeared under the V of her top; the curves of her breasts as they slowly rose and fell with each breath. He saw the outlines of her hard nipples pushing out against the thin fabric. His eyes lingered on her slightly exposed skinny midriff before he admired the curves of her shapely hips. Suddenly, he found himself watching her unbutton his pants and undo his zipper. He instinctively lifted his hips just enough as Jill tugged his pants down around his thighs. Carl felt like he was out of his body and looking at his now erect cock standing at full attention.

Jill worried about how a 66 year old cock looked as she pulled down Carl's pants. She was pleasantly relieved. It was just a hard cock like every other one she had enjoyed. Without delay, she gently pushed it back slightly towards his stomach with her right hand, exposing the underside. She leaned in and sweetly kissed the base of his shaft. Her lips parted and her tongue licked him slowly from the base up to the tip.

Carl watched with a feeling of increasing tension throughout his body. Just as Jill's tongue reached the tip with her very first slow lick, his whole body shuddered. His pelvis thrusted forward just a bit. His eyes closed and his head arched back. A long guttural groan escaped from his mouth.

As her tongue reached the tip, Jill felt Carl's body go tense. Her tongue felt the quiver of his cock and his pelvis thrusted up towards her face. Before she could take him into her mouth, she gave a short gasp. She was completely caught by surprise by the forceful blast of warm sticky cum that hit her cheek. Her head instinctively lifted up just slightly. Then another little gasp as she felt another warm blast, almost as forceful as the first, hit the bridge of her nose and other cheek. Almost immediately she let out another quick gasp as she felt the third eruption hit her slightly open mouth and chin. It took a second for Jill to realize what had just happened. She could not help but smile just slightly at the realization that she just brought a 66 year old man to climax as fast as a teenager.

Carl slowly brought his head forward and opened his eyes. What he saw was the sexiest thing in his whole life: a beautiful young woman with her face so close to him that he felt her gentle panting breath on his cock. She looked right at him and her luscious lips formed a slight smile. Her tongue slowly licked her lips moving side to side catching any cum that dripped within reach. Her face was splattered with cum. HIS cum.

As Carl watched, Jill slowly lowered her head for a second time. Again her tongue touched the base of his now slightly less erect shaft. She slowly licked up a single stream of cum that had dripped down from his tip. This time, when she reached the top of his cock, she took it in her mouth.

Carl saw just the tip of his cock disappear in her mouth. Her lipsticked lips formed a seal and he felt a slight sense of suction. Then hidden from view, he felt her tongue polish his knob clean. After a few minutes, with a slight pop, she released him.

Jill gracefully stood up and walked to the bathroom. Carl watched her every move. He was mesmerized by her gently swishing ponytail, arched shoulders, thin waist and her perfectly round swaying ass. As she disappeared into the bathroom, Carl regained some of his composure. He hastily pulled up his pants over his semi-erect cock and did the zipper and button. He sat up straight on the couch and cleared his throat.

Jill emerged from the bathroom looking perfect, just like when she arrived. She stopped right in front of Carl between the couch and coffee table. Carl looked straight ahead, his face was level with her crotch.

Jill reached out and gently lifted his chin and looked him in the eyes before saying "I think you made great progress, Carl. I think you are ready to start dating, don't you?" She turned, picked up her purse and started walking to the door. "Listen, I want you to reach out to some of those women we saw on the site today, OK?" At the door, she stopped and turned around. "I'll come back tomorrow and check up on you, you know, just to make sure you haven't lost any motivation." She had a broad smile on her face as she stepped outside closing the door behind her.