Helpful Daughter-in-law Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill can't stop helping her father-in-law.
2.2k words
4.52
39.6k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, Dad seems so much better lately, don't you think?" Brad asked his wife. "He's definitely getting out of the house more, and he's golfing again. Honey, you really did a good job with him."

"I agree." Jill said emphatically. "He seems much better. Though, I'm not sure I did much. I just gave him some encouragement." She giggled. "You know, a little feminine push, to try to get him to date. But I don't think he's gone on any, has he?"

"Maybe... I'm not sure. I'll ask the next time he comes over. You know, he's been coming over a lot lately, Maybe too much!"

Brad and Jill were in their 30s. Brad was successful at his tech job but physically he showed signs of a sedentary lifestyle. He was still generally handsome but gaining weight and losing hair.

Jill was a stay-at-home mom thanks to Brad's healthy income. She was petite with shoulder length light brown fashionably tussled hair. Her toned fit body was the result of daily workouts with a trainer. Even though she was naturally pretty, she always put extra effort into her appearance. She dressed relatively conservatively, but ensured her athletic body was never hidden.

Carl was visiting Brad and Jill almost weekly now. He was torn, he wanted to talk to Jill about her last visit, actually, he desperately wanted to repeat it. But to Carl, Jill seemed to have either forgotten about it or was ignoring it. Carl resigned himself to masturbating to pictures of her as soon as he got home. Sometimes, unable to control himself, he released himself in the car.

Carl was back to golfing at the club every week with three of his longtime friends. Jim, recently broke his hip thus the foursome was no more. At the suggestion of the other two, Carl asked Jill if she wanted to complete their foursome. It took a little convincing, but she agreed. "It's gonna be kinda goofy hanging out with three old men!" she thought. "But, hey, it's just one afternoon."

Carl, Brian, and Paul were waiting for Jill on the green. Brian and Paul were both retired and in their 70s. Brian was widowed. Paul's wife was alive, but had advanced dementia and was living in a nursing home. The three of them abruptly stopped their conversation as they watched Jill cheerily walk towards them from the clubhouse.

Her hair was pulled into a ponytail with a few locks left free cascading over her white visor. Her sleeveless white polo shirt left her smooth shoulders and toned arms exposed while accentuating the contours of her firm round breasts. Her short pastel blue golf skirt hugged her tight flat stomach before flaring out slightly to allow her bare legs freedom to move. With every stride of her shapely legs her skirt swished offering hope of a glimpse of her panties to the fixed eyes of the three eagerly awaiting men.

If Jill noticed the bulge in Carl's shorts as she approached him, she offered no evidence. She hugged Carl which further encouraged his erection. Carl had to immediately turn away from the others to adjust his pleats to hide his erection.

It did not take long for her to realize why the three old men asked for her company instead of another old crony. She noticed every time she teed off they stood behind her. She leaned forward with her slender back arched, her perky chest thrust forward and her taut shapely butt in the air. The skirt fabric stretched tightly around her perfectly round ass as it swayed back and forth as she shifted her weight from side to side. She had a habit of wiggling her ass just before swinging. Several times she secretly glimpsed over her shoulder. The men were almost always leaning slightly forward, mouths open, staring at her with bulges in their pants.

Brian had been flirting with her from the start. Thus it did not surprise her when Brian offered to coach her on a swing. What did surprise her was when she felt the 70-plus year old boner pushing into her ass as he hugged her from behind helping guide her swing. Paul insisted on coaching her on the next hole. She wasn't too surprised when she felt Paul's boner as well. Carl, however, was too nervous to get that close to her.

After a short goodbye, the men hurried to their cars. Jill was confident there would soon be three old men masturbating to a sexual fantasy involving her. To her surprise, that thought made her a little wet.

Carl had been home for just a few minutes. Already his laptop was open on the coffee table in front of the couch. The box of tissues was next to the computer. He was about to get the lotion from the bathroom, when much to his annoyance, the doorbell rang. Carl was shocked to a standstill when he opened the door.

"Hey!" Jill said, still in her golfing outfit. "I just wanted to check up on you. You know... just see how you're hanging." She gently stroked his face as she walked in not waiting for an invitation. She went straight to the couch and sat down. Carl was still standing motionless holding the door open.

She pretended not to notice the full screen picture of her in a bikini from a recent beach vacation on the laptop next to the box of tissues sitting on the coffee table directly in front of her. She tossed her visor onto the nearby armchair and released her hair from the ponytail with a quick shake of her head. She smiled sweetly and patted the couch cushion just to her right.

The sight of her beckoning to him snapped Carl out of his stupor. He hastily closed the door and almost tripped over her legs as he moved between her and the coffee table, awkwardly closing the laptop before he plunked down next to her.

"Have you gone on any dates?"

"Uh...um, well... no." Carl said dejectedly. He did not want to talk about other women with her.

"Oh, sweetie, I just want you to be happy. I thought meeting some women would make you happy." Her tone was sympathetic seeing his suffering. She paused. "But I guess you did seem really happy today."

"I... I... was... am happy." He stammered. He stared down at his hands clasped tightly in his lap.

"Well, good then. I'm glad your friends are making you happy." She said enthusiastically.

It took a second for him to summon up the courage to tell her what he was really feeling; what he desperately wanted. "They... they... they aren't the ones making me happy." Then he stated flatly "You make me happy."

"Me?" she asked with false surprise and innocence. "Well, then great!"

"But... but..." Carl drew a big breath and closed his eyes. Then he almost whispered "But I want you to be happy, too. And I'm not sure you are." He kept his eyes closed waiting for her to answer.

"Oh, sweetie. I like making you happy. So you just do whatever makes you happy, and if somehow it makes me unhappy, then I promise I'll tell you." She said sweetly.

Carl opened his eyes and turned to look at her. She was slightly reclined with her right arm draped along the back of the couch. Her left leg was bent with her foot on the ground and her right leg was raised and hooked over the back of the couch near his head. She still had on her white sneakers. Her short sport skirt was stretched open by her legs being so spread apart. For a second Carl was shocked with the realization she may not have been wearing any panties golfing, because he was staring straight at her tight shaved pussy.

Suddenly and clumsily Carl dived between her legs with his mouth already open. He started frantically kissing, licking, and sucking. He grabbed her toned round ass with both hands and brought her pussy firmly into his face.

"Oh..ok then" Jill said feigning pleasant surprise. Jill smiled at the sight of a 66 year old head bobbing up and down between her legs. She was amused how a 66 year old man could be so clumsy and frantic just like a 16 year old boy. But very quickly she felt Carl settling into a much more controlled and skilled technique. "Oh wow!" she thought. "He is really good at this!" Her body twitched and her legs flexed involuntarily.

Jill could no longer maintain her calm demeanor. Carl's mouth and tongue were working her into a frenzy. He sucked hard on her clit in between gentle kisses. His tongue probed and explored her pussy inside and out. His hands squeezed her firm ass. She moaned softly and slowly. Her body twitched and convulsed a few times. She was losing control as she gave a high pitched gasp. Her gasps became faster and louder.

Her whole torso tensed up as she firmly pushed his head down with both hands. Her thighs tightly squeezed his head, her back arched up off the couch. She pushed her pelvis further into his face. Her whole body shuddered violently as she climaxed with a loud high pitched long shriek.

After what seemed like an eternity, her body slowly relaxed. Carl was still between her legs, his mouth and tongue still working. She slowly pushed his head lifting him up from her crotch. She gently pushed him back to a sitting position as she effortlessly swung her right leg over his head and sat up next to him.

For a brief moment they both sat silently side by side staring ahead. Then she calmly reached over with both hands and undid his shorts. He was breathing hard as he silently watched her. She hooked her fingers under his waistband and firmly tugged both his shorts and underwear to his knees. His 66 year old erect cock was exposed.

Jill gracefully slid down off the couch onto her knees in front of him. She pulled his bunched shorts over his knees and pushed them down to his ankles. She pushed his knees apart. With her hands still resting on his knees, she leaned in. She nuzzled her nose in the gray pubic hair covering his scrotum. Her tongue flicked his testicles playfully a couple times before she gave each one a quick suck.

She tilted her head and started licking the side of his cock from the base all the way to the top. She paused for second before giving his quivering tip a gentle kiss. Carl let out a low groan of pleasure as he closed his eyes.

"You know" she said softly "your friends are very nice." He now felt her tongue on the base of the other side. Her tongue went slowly up his shaft, this time it continued on to circle his shiny knob before she paused. "Maybe they would like to be happy, too.

Carl opened his eyes abruptly. The thought of her with someone else hit him with a jolt of jealously. He looked down at her with growing panic. Jill's pretty eyes were looking right into his eyes with her lovely lips so close he could feel her breath on the tip of his cock as she purred "We could all be happy together."

An image of Jill in a gangbang with him and his friends surged through his mind forcing his head back. His whole body stiffened. In an instant Jill felt his hands push her head down firmly to meet his arching pelvis. Suddenly his cock was thrust completely in her mouth. She gave a short muffled shriek of surprise which was drowned out by Carl's long guttural groan.

She felt his hard cock tremble, twitch, and convulse as a blast of warm ooze hit the back of her mouth. A second blast and a third one filled her mouth with salty warm thick fluid.

Almost immediately Carl's hands released their grip and fell listlessly to his sides. His body went limp. With remarkable agility, Jill managed to keep sucking his cock by leaning forward with him as he slumped back into the couch. Her efforts were rewarded with a few progressively more feeble cumshots. Only when she felt him limp in her mouth did she allow his penis to slide out.

She looked up into his eyes, paused before she swallowed then stood up. "Next time instead of golf, the four of us should do, oh I don't know... some sort of indoor activity." she said cheerily. "And if you have any trouble convincing your buddies, then maybe..." She trailed off as she reached behind her and picked up his cell phone from the coffee table. Holding the phone in her outstretched hand, turning to use the large decorative mirror on the side wall, she took a full body selfie of herself smiling directly at the camera, legs slightly apart, and her left hand holding up the hem of her skirt exposing her glistening tight shaved pussy. She let her skirt drop as she turned and handed him the phone. "Maybe you should show them this."

Carl was still speechless as he watched her calmly walk towards the door. As she was leaving without turning around she said casually as if nothing special happened "See you later, OK?" She opened the door and went out into the afternoon sunshine.