Helpful Daughter-in-law Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill helps to make father-in-law's friends happy.
2.1k words
4.53
22.8k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Jill's last visit, Carl felt conflicted. He knew the affair, or whatever it was, was wrong. But he continued to frequently masturbate to the selfie she took on his phone.

He was further conflicted about what she said while sucking his cock. He was jealous thinking of Jill with anyone else. But his cock always got hard by visions of Jill enjoying herself in various poses with his friends.

Publicly, Jill lived a typical upper middle class married life. She was in her 30s, petite, and pretty. She had fashionably tussled shoulder length light brown hair with blonde highlights. Her attire leaned towards the conservative side, but she ensured her athletic body was never hidden.

Privately, however, she felt she had suddenly entered a new chapter in her life. She was shocked at what she had done... what she was doing... and what she wanted to do. She realized the risks, but the risks just added to the thrill. She felt more confident, free, and alive than ever before.

Carl's usual golf foursome was broken up by Jim recovering from a broken hip. The other two golf buddies were Brian and Paul. They were also in their 70s. Brian was widowed and Paul's wife was in a nursing home with severe dementia.

Jill was not surprised when Carl invited her to golf again, knowing Jim was still out. However, she was confident that Brian and Paul would never settle for golf if they knew what else she was offering. She concluded Carl was too scared or jealous to have told them.

Jill arrived at the golf club wearing a blue sleeveless top, a white golf skirt, and white sneakers. The tight top hugged the contours of her breasts and flat stomach. The stretchy fabric of the short skirt accentuated her round ass perfectly. Her toned arms and shapely legs were bare.

"Hey, hey, hey!" she said enthusiastically as she threw her arms up inviting a hug. Eagerly, the three old men bent down and gave her lingering hugs, allowing time for their hands to slide down her back before casually caressing the top of her ass.

"If only I got greeted like this every day! I would be the luckiest girl in the world!" she teased. The men laughed sheepishly and shifted awkwardly as they tried to hide their erections.

Throughout the game, the men were transfixed watching Jill wiggle her tight round butt with every swing. They peered down her top as she frequently leaned forward. Her short skirt offered them numerous glimpses of her panties, from both front and rear.

Brian and Paul repeatedly offered tips and advice. They inevitably insisted on wrapping their arms around her from behind as they coached her swing. She feigned ignorance as she subtly ground her ass into their erections each time.

"That was really fun!" She proclaimed at the end of the game. "Boy, I think I really benefited from all your coaching." she said earnestly. "I feel like I owe you guys something, a drink at least, but probably more!"

"Sure, Jill, that would be fun. How about we get a drink at the clubhouse?" Paul said.

"Or, how about we go to your place, Carl? Carl makes a wicked gin and tonic, don't you Carl?" Jill said winking and squeezing Carl's arm playfully.

"Um, well, I don't know about that..." Carl stammered nervously. He was jealous and still conflicted about his feelings.

"Oh come on Carl, how can you refuse such a pretty lady?" Brian said. "I mean, come on! You're not that old, are you?" Carl reluctantly agreed to the plan.

At Carl's house, Jill sat between Brian and Paul on the sofa as Carl was mixing drinks in the kitchen. Soon Carl came out with a tray of drinks. He gave each one a glass and sat down rather sullenly in the armchair opposite them.

"OK, I want to make a toast" Jill said energetically as she raised her glass. "I know I'm not half the golfer as Jim, but you guys were soooo patient with me. It really made me happy. Here's to you guys deserving the same happiness, too!"

"Oh, how could we not be happy with someone like you around!" Brian responded cheerily as they all took a drink.

Jill set her glass down. Without saying a word she reached out and started gently rubbing the crotches of the two old men on either side of her.

They gulped almost simultaneously as they fumbled to set their glasses down. "Uh... what's going... uh..." Brian stammered.

"Jill, what are... uh..." Paul could not finish his sentence.

She continued to fondle them through their shorts. They quickly became hard as they stared at each other in shock.

"Well, you know" Jill said smiling innocently. "I could see your happiness all day long. You deserve to be happy and maybe I can make you happy."

Brian came out of his state of shock first. He grinned back at Jill. "Oh boy, Jill, you sure know how to make me happy!" Brian brusquely stood up and started to undo his shorts. Paul immediately followed his lead.

Jill giggled at the sight of two 70-year old men hastily fumbling with their shorts. With some huffs and grunts, they finally managed to push their shorts down around their ankles. They clumsily fell back onto the sofa with big grins on their faces.

Jill calmly stroked them until both cocks were lubricated with pre-cum. She slowly turned and lowered her mouth to Paul's lap and kissed the tip of his glistening knob. Paul moaned. She slid his shaft into her mouth as her nose nuzzled his gray pubic hair.

"Oh yeah... yeah baby..." Brian murmured as she was simultaneously stroking his rod while sucking on Paul. Brian reached under her and kneaded her tit through the fabric of her top. He awkwardly tried to slip his hand under her shirt.

Jill suddenly sat upright as she effortlessly slid her arms out of her sleeves. She pushed her top down until the fabric was bunched up under her naked breasts.

She playfully jiggled her breasts. "There, is that better?" Both men stared at her for a second before thrusting their faces into her chest. They eagerly fondled, kissed, and sucked her tits, occasionally bumping heads.

Jill sat still, letting the men enjoy her tits. Their tongues, lips, and hands were having an effect on her. Her nipples became hard and her pussy moist.

She reached out slowly groping her way across the old men's thighs. Once she had both of their cocks in her grip again she gave them a playful squeeze. She gently leaned down to Brian's cock, causing both men to release her tits.

No longer able to use his mouth, Paul fondled her dangling breast as she was bent over licking the pre-cum off of Brian's cock. All the while she continued stroking Paul.

Brian started to groan as Jill's head bobbed up and down on his shaft. "Oh I'm gonna cum..I'm gonna cum..." He panted. He shuddered and grunted as he released himself in her mouth.

Jill felt a warm splash in her mouth. She kept sucking in anticipation of a second shot but none came. She lifted her head, smiled at him as she swallowed. Suddenly he grunted again and a small feeble shot of cum emerged and dribbled down his shaft. She giggled as she turned to Paul.

She cupped Paul's balls with her now free hand as she continued to stroke his shaft with her other. He started breathing harder.

She leaned down and flicked his knob a few times with her tongue. She wrapped her lips around just his knob, allowing her hand free access to his shaft. She sucked on his knob as she pumped his shaft faster. "Oh yeah, yeah... I'm cummin... yeah, yeah..." He almost yelled..

Jill felt her second blast of cum in her mouth. This time, she continued sucking patiently until she felt him cum again. Only when she was certain he was drained did she sit up. She smiled at him as she swallowed.

Carl watched his two friends slump back on the couch. They looked exhausted. Their shorts were around their ankles with their limp cocks exposed. Jill sat upright between them looking directly at him.

A few strands of her hair framed her pretty face. She had a slightly mischievous smile. Carl noticed the bikini top tan lines on her breasts as they moved up and down with each breath. Her nipples were hard.

"Awww," she said with playful pity. "I don't think Carl is very happy."

Brian and Paul suddenly sat up a little with eyes wide open. They had forgotten about Carl, until now. Panic started to grip them as they realized Carl had just watched them both get blowjobs from his daughter-in-law.

"Oh... hey... you know... it was just..."

"Carl, buddy... this isn't... I mean..."

They both simultaneously attempted some sort of apology, but were soon speechless. The panic grew inside of them.

Carl stood up and calmly unbuttoned his shorts. He shoved them down to his ankles releasing his erection. He stepped out of his shorts and sat back down on the chair.

"Hey, well I think he's a little happier now!" Jill said enthusiastically. "But maybe he could be even happier, somehow." She stood up and walked around the coffee table stopping directly in front of him.

Her arms were folded under her still exposed breasts. She reached up and tapped her lower lip with her index finger pretending to think for a few seconds. "Oh I've got it!" she said triumphantly.

She spun around facing the sofa. She reached up under her skirt and slowly slid her panties down. As they reached her knees, she gracefully bent at the waist keeping her legs straight. She pushed her panties down and easily slipped them off over her sneakers.

She remained bent forward with her back arched and her ass in the air. She reached back and hiked up her skirt exposing her ass. She then brought her hands forward and placed them on her legs just above her knees.

She wiggled her naked ass invitingly for Carl, causing her tits to jiggle as a treat for Brian and Paul. Carl reached forward spreading her tight cheeks slightly before he plunged his face into her ass.

Jill let out a small purr as she felt Carl's tongue explore her moist shaved pussy from behind. She gave a little shriek of surprise when she suddenly felt his hands grab her hips and pull her backwards onto his lap.

Carl fumbled awkwardly with his cock. Jill instinctively reached between her legs and helped guide him. She situated herself on his cock facing forward. Her legs were spread apart just enough to straddle his. Her hands were on her knees.

She started to slide her hips in a circular motion. Carl moaned as he felt her tight wet pussy gyrating around his cock. She added some rocking motion as she began to pant softly.

Carl grunted loudly as he started ramming his cock in her pussy. Jill was now bobbing up and down on his lap from the force of his thrusts. Carl held her hips firmly as he started going faster. Her head was rocking back and forth and her tits were bouncing freely.

Jill starting shrieking rhythmically with each thrust. Soon she crescendoed to almost screaming. Carl almost matched her volume with his grunts. Suddenly Jill shouted "Yessssss!" as she trembled violently.

Carl was grunting loudly as he continued to fuck her as fast as he could. He seemed oblivious to the fact she had just orgasmed. Suddenly he roared as he tossed his head back.

Jill felt another blast of cum, this time in her pussy. She felt his cock pulsate two more times, each accompanied by shots of cum before she felt him go limp and his hands fell to his sides. She sat on him motionless for a few seconds.

Jill calmly stood up and took a step forward. She turned to the large decorative mirror on the side wall.

She pulled her top back up over her breasts and slid her arms back through the sleeves. She adjusted her skirt and flattened out some wrinkles. She gave her head a slight shake as she fixed her hair.

She turned back to the coffee table and picked up her drink. She put the glass to her lips and slowly proceeded to drink it all. She set the glass back down.

"See" she said to Brian and Paul as they sat watching with open mouths. "I told you he makes a wicked gin and tonic."

Jill turned and picked up her panties off the floor. As she walked passed Carl towards the door, she held out her arm. She allowed her panties to slide over his limp cock and up his chest. She left them draped across his face.

"Oh, Carl, you're coming over later, right?" She said casually without looking back. "Remember, Brad's going to grill some salmon." She opened the door and walked out into the sunshine.