All Comments on 'Helpful Hand Ch. 02'

by mfz834

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you need an editor

interesting story - if I could follow it .... I would presume that English is your second language. Get an editor to help with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more

SLeMSLeMalmost 10 years ago

This story gets uncomfortable to read because of all the non-English structures. It is not just a word here and there; the problems are all through it. For example "Since ever", or "I abandoned the thinks about work" and "I'll get rubber", and quite a number of others.

mfz834mfz834almost 10 years agoAuthor

Yes, I know. This is because English isn't my only language and when I wrote that I was constantly thinking in other language and then I had no much time to review it.

Next part shall be more checked and I would find someone to check it before submission. Maybe some editor from here, maybe from somewhere else. I know how the story would develop but probably for couple of days I won't publish next part before it would be finished and checked.

Thanks for reading and for every comment about it. I can assure this is just the beginning and the rest will be getting better and better, not just to read but the story also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous