Helpful Hands

Story Info
Sometimes the unexpected pleasures are the best.
2.5k words
4.36
12.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never actually had a proper massage only the odd rub ex-girlfriends had done for me but I'd decided that the physio I was getting for my back wasn't working and it was costing me a fortune. So I had made the decision to get a massage. What harm could it do? None. A little more expensive maybe but what the hell.

I'd looked on line and only found three masseuse in the local area. The first one I called didn't answer, the second could only see me in two weeks, so I hoped the final one was accommodating. I called up and a woman named Sam answered. I asked if she could fit me in and she said she was actually available in an hour if that was any good.

"Sure" I said and she then said she had a few details she needed to know beforehand. I agreed and she asked if I'd got any medical issues and I explained the situation.

"So where exactly is the pain?" Sam asked.

"Lower back, just above my bum." There was a moment's silence and she replied.

"Massage isn't really a medical procedure and shouldn't really be used as one. It's not forced to make your pain go away, it's more for relaxation and stimulation." At this point my disappointment was audible.

"Oh ok I didn't realise. I'll give is a miss then. Thanks!" I was about to hang up when Sam replied.

"Wait, I didn't say it wouldn't work. Look I offer two options. Firstly a standard back massage, shoulders to lower back, half hour £25. Then I offer a full, upgraded deluxe massage which includes extras such as heated stones, oils extra. That one's £60 for 45 minutes. Because you're new and not sure about it, how about I do the deluxe massage for £25 as a one off introductory offer?" I paused for a second or two before replying.

"Yes ok. That sounds reasonable." She gave me her address and I said I'd see her in an hour.

As I walked up to the door of Sam's flat, I felt slightly nervous for some strange reason. I'd had physio from a woman before and she'd seen me half if not totally naked from behind but that had felt clinical in the examination room.

This was in a woman's own house, a woman I didn't even know and it felt somewhat seedy, especially paying for it in cash. I ring the buzzer and once I had confirmed it was me I was buzzed in. Her flat was on the top floor so after the four flights of stairs I was puffing a little but I got to number 5 and the door was ajar.

I knocked and walked in calling 'hello' as I did. From a room to the right of me Sam stepped out and completed smashed any preconception I had of her in my mind. I guess I'd been expecting a young, sexy blonde masseuse but that was just my mind going overboard. Sam was probably in her late forties maybe even older, very taller and curvy at the same time.

A redhead and still a looker. She wore the stereotypical white tunic and tan nylons. She was in heels and she had very large, full breasts. Sam held out her hand.

"Hi I'm Sam! You must be Mark." I took her hand and shook it gently but Sam had a firm grip.

"Yes. Nice to meet you." She let go of my hand and gave me an instruction in a firm voice.

"Right go through there, strip off and lie face down on the table. I'll be one minute!" I wasn't expecting that but didn't argue and walking in and did as she said. Lying there I closed my legs feeling slightly vulnerable, trying to hide my cock and ball from view but little knowing I was exposed. Sam walked in and stood in front of me.

"I'll start with the shoulders and work my way down with a gently massage then use the stones and final a firmer, deeper massage to finish you off with." Something sounded strange about that but I didn't have time to ask as I feel a warm oil being liberally poured on to my shoulders then felt Sam's strong hands began her 'gentle' massage.

She was strong and the massage was anything but gentle and did my best not to moan. I glanced upwards as Sam continued to massage my back and my eye line was level with the bottom of Sam's white tunic and as she moved further down my back her legs parted slightly, the lowest button popped open and I was given a full view of her inner thigh. I could see the darker banding of her tan pantyhose and gusset.

I was transfixed on what I saw and to my horror I felt my cock twitch and grow. I don't know if it was a good or bad thing but I'd lied down with my cock pointing downward, so I was putting my own pressure on it and it was making it worse as I felt my foreskin rolling back, leaving my head exposed.

Then to make matter worse Sam moved to the side of me as she started to massage my lower back. Her hands were just inches away from the top of my bum and I felt some of the warm oil trickling between my cheeks. Then Sam started to massage my bottom which I never expected.

"Nice ass Mark. Very tight indeed. Just spread your legs for me please." I couldn't because I would had exposed my throbbing erection. However I couldn't move either and after asking a second time and getting no response Sam tone got more forceful.

"Right come on spread your legs or I will!" Again I didn't move and suddenly felt her hands between my thighs forcing my legs apart and felt a slight chill to my now visible cock.

"My my, what do we have here? Where have you been looking?" Burst out Sam as she set eyes on my erection. Then Sam noticed the undone button and what I'd been privy too.

"So you've been looking at my pussy have you? You dirty little perv! I'm giving you a nice massage and you've been looking at me and getting off on it! That's a lot more than a £25 massage. But you do have a very nice ass and your cock very nice too. In fact too nice to waste that big hard on!" I felt Sam grab my cock and start to wank me backwards as it pointed away from me.

"Oh that is a very nice cock and look at those big balls! I bet they're full to bursting." As she wanked me she rubbed my balls, squashing them against myself and making me moan loudly.

"Is that too hard for you? Do you want me to be gentler with you? I do like your arse I must say. So tight, so very tight!" Sam let go of my cock and balls and grabbed my bum cheeks and spread them, baring my hole. Then I felt her warm breath near it followed by her hot tongue.

She pushed it I deep, making me moan with a pleasure I'd never felt before and continued to tongue me, my cock throbbing like hell. I felt her draw away and spoke in a quieter, more ominous voice.

"Very tight indeed but that's how I like them. Bet you never thought you'd be having this sort of massage did you? Well there's more for you to learn about massaging yet to cum!" She grabbed my cock again and wanked me as she tongued my asshole hard and deep. I thought she was going to finish me off but as the pre-cum trickled from my cock and my breathing got faster she stopped.

"Oh no you're not cumming so soon. You get at least 45 minutes remember and you're not going to have all the fun either." Sam stood up and I heard her pulled apart the white tunic and throw it on to the floor. Then she climbed on the table between my legs.

I felt her nylons brushing against my legs, then I felt her breasts rubbing against my arse and cock end. The feeling was so sensual and I moan constantly as she performed her very kinky massage.

I could feel a hard nipple against my ass hole as she rubbed it around. I was amazed at my control, I should have cum several times by now but somehow I was still rock hard and full. Again Sam got up and stood in front of me.

"Your turn to massage me now, with your tongue. Turnover and move up the table." I did as instructed. My cock was now released to my relief but it would only be a brief rest bite. No sooner had I turned over them Sam mounted the table, then me and sat her sizeable ass over my face.

"Lick my cunt and ass through my pantyhose. Make me cum." I began to tongue her as much as I could and from her moan I guessed I was doing well. She leant forward, grinding herself over my face and I felt her breasts against my stomach. She grabbed my cock and squeezed hard but my protested were muffled by her pussy.

"More! Make me cum!" Screamed Sam as she squeezed and stroked my cock, tugging back my fore skin with each stroke. If I'd make her cum may be would stop my pleasurable torture or finish me off. I flicked my tongue between her ass, cunt and clit and at last she came. I was like a flood, like she'd been waiting two hours to pee as it soaked through her pantyhose and I swallowed what I could.

"That's it, god yes! I want you to swallow it all you dirty man. Lick it all from my juicy nylons!" I lapped away at her gusset as instructed then Sam.

"Mmmmmm! That was very good! Now it's time for your very special massage! The one that will make you cum here again and again!" Sam got up and move round the table and climbed on so she was half way down it. She straddled my leg and I felt her damp gusset against my knee.

She poured some of the warm oil over my cock and grabbed it with a strong grip and began to wank it hard, making long strokes up and down my thick shaft, making me moan with pleasure.

Then I felt Sam squeeze the base of my cock, making it swell and her hot mouth engulf my swollen head. At first Sam was gentle, rolling her tongue over my head and bobbing up and down taking more each time. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the oral massage she was giving me. Even when her other hand began to rub my heavy balls I moaned louder and the feeling was amazing but it didn't last long.

The hand on my balls slid down between my arse cheeks and her middle finger started to rub my private tight hole. My eyes opened wide as I felt Sam's finger push deep in my bum hole and I gasped and yelled 'whoa!' But she took no notice and as she sucked long, hard and deep on my cock she fingered me.

I soon got used to the strange but highly erotic sensation and soon my moans and groan were ones of my impending orgasm. Sam sensed this and took my cock from her mouth.

"You're nearly there! Now for my special massage that will make you cum again and again for such pleasure!" Sam went down on me again but this time her sucking was hard causing such a vacuum it was almost painful. However that was all forgotten as she forced a second finger inside my rectum and began to give me a deep internal massage that blew my mind and my load.

I'd always been a heavy cummer, shooting 3 or 4 big loads followed by a few smaller ones and l always produced a copious amount of cum but whatever Sam was doing now was about to milk me drier than ever before.

Her vigorous massaging finally got too much for me and I felt my balls tighten and the spunk flowed from them, up my long shaft and in to Sam's eager mouth. Yes, rather than shoot from my head, in a constantly, controlled manner it poured from me. And poured and poured.

I could feel Sam swallowing every drop but I didn't stop, not in speed or quantity. She literally was milking me for all I was worth. Eventually after what seemed like five minutes I stopped cumming and felt Sam doing a clean-up job on my cock. Then with more than a little relief she removed her fingers from my arse.

Even though my orgasm had been a fairly gentle to my usual standards, it was prolonged and still took my breath and it was several minutes before I got it back. Sam stood up, beaming from ear to ear.

"What the fuck was that? What did you do to me? It was amazing!!" She laughed, still beaming, her massive breasts heaving as she caught her breath.

"That was the most impressive example of a prostate massage I've ever had the pleasure to perform. And as for your finale, I've never swallowed so much cum in one go. Do you always produce so much?" I shook my head almost in disbelief about how much I had cum.

"Not like that. I didn't think I would ever stop! I bet my balls have shrivelled up!" Sam laughed again and cupped my balls and squeezed them gently.

"No they're still there and will soon be full again for another milking! But not today." With my cock flaccid and back to its now size and my asshole back intact I went and put my clothes back on and returned with Sam's payment. As I passed her the money but she raised her hand to it.

"No! That was on the house! I really enjoyed it and hope you come back for more very soon."

Over the next few months I was at Sam's three times a week we had some real kinky sessions and Sam liked nothing more than getting on top of me and sliding my big cock in to her arse and while she fucked me, she'd pull her cunt lips apart and gush all over me until I pumped a huge load deep in to her arse.

Then I stopped going. I met Suzy. A stunning red head who was just as kinky as Sam and when I found out she was a nurse and knew exactly how to perform a prostate massage, she had me flowing again and again much too both our delights.