Helpful Health Carer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs as far as the underwear would allow and arched my back out so that I was slightly bent over, my full rear exposed and the water cascading down my neck and spine as I looked back and anxiously awaited.

Richie proceeded to remove his underwear leaving them on just past where his balls hanged and run his hands along my spine making his fingers all wet in the process.

He followed my spine all the way down and spread his fingers apart allowing his middle one to continue straight down until he had found my hole opening.

As he pressed his finger against it, I could feel the tension of my asshole begging to clench not making it easy for him to gain access but making him work harder for it.

Richie was not one to give up so he took his penis in his hand and used the precum that was leaking from his hole as a lubricant against mine.

I shuddered as I could feel the head of him at my entry, I rocked my hips back wanting it to enter me but he pulled away and would not allow it to happen just yet.

Using the precum he had just wiped onto my hole he tried again to enter his middle finger into me and this time was successful in doing so, my hole constricting around him not allowing any more to enter.

He began to curl his finger pressing it against my prostate applying the right amount of pressure that was needed to make my legs buckle under his touch making him feel in control again.

Continuing to please my hole by pulling out and entering in quickly again gave Richie what he needed and that was for me to relax enough for him to slip in yet another finger.

With his other hand he now moved it to the tip of my penis and again began to coat his fingers and palms with my precum using this a lubricant some more as he began to stroke my cock rubbing the cum into the whole of my shaft.

Wanking me off as he continued to apply pressure to my male erogenous zone, feeling like I was going to explode at any moment I begged him to stop but he wanted to keep me going for longer.

With each stroke and finger that entered me was making me more closer to climax and just when I was about to start shooting my load he stopped completely and this also brought me to a halt also.

I took a few breaths as Richie adjusted the shower so that he was also getting some of the warm water over his body and just did not know what to do.

I felt in such a state of euphoria that I was speechless but all I know is that I wanted to release the load that was building inside of me.

Once Richie was covered in water and I started to come, back to reality I could feel him placing his hand on my shoulder and another close to my bum cheek.

As I looked back, I could see him holding his penis and before I could react or ask any questions he pushed it inside of me and we both let out a low quiet groan, he collapsed his head into my back bringing both hands around my chest holding me in his embrace.

As we stood under the shower Richie's now full length nearly fully submerged in my hole being constricted we both felt a sense of happiness that this had unexpectedly happened today as neither of us could have predicted this at all.

Slowly but firmly Richie began to thrust deep into me pulling my hips back onto him making every thrust getting that little bit deeper.

The sound of his balls was banging into my perineum sending more pleasure through my cock making it throb more and more, my back continuing to arch exposing more and more of me.

As we stood there in the shower surrounded by all the steam from the hot shower, we began to sweat more and more the heat from our bodies and the heat from the steam.

Making our senses more and more enhanced with the smell of real men having filthy sex, the smell of sex was definitely in the air and we did not care at that moment in time we just wanted to continue more.

I reached down and began to stroke my own cock again matching it to each of Richie's thrusts bringing myself closer and closer to climax and Richie could tell that I was close so he moved my hand away and held it firmly against the wall ensuring that I could not touch myself.

He thrust became more and more erratic, his breathing heavier and his pulsating more regularly when suddenly I felt a wave of warm hitting me inside, Richie had just shot from what I could tell the biggest load I have ever taken from just one person in just one moment.

Jealous that Richie had cum before I was allowed to re-enforce that he is the kind of person who likes to be in control and to control the actions of others especially as far as sex goes.

Eagerly wanting to shoot my own load I waited for Richie to release my hand from the wall as it was my most dominant hand but still he wanted to control when I cum and to tease me just that little bit longer he kissed me some more keeping me panting and building up my load.

I think somehow that Richie knew that I was beginning to become distressed from not shooting my load because he dropped to his knees and again took me into the back of his mouth.

His hands placed firmly on each of my cheeks and his middle finger from each hand opening my hole up some more massaging the outer rim of my ass I could feel myself edging closer and closer to shooting.

I looked down and whispered asking him where he would like me to shoot my load and he pulled my cock from the back of this throat so it was resting on his lip and said "deep inside my throat" and continued to deep throat me more and more without any signs he was choking or in distress.

The pressure building more and more again and with no signs that Richie would be stopping me this time, I shot my load deep into the back of his throat, filling it from wall to wall of my sweet man nectar.

It took Richie a few times of swallowing before it partially cleared but I still was not showing signs of stopping but he continued to take every drop that I was offering and was even sucking any more out that he could get.

Once I showed signs of slowing, he pulled his mouth off my piece and returned to my eye level.

Kissing my neck more and more kept me fully erect until such time that the warm water started to run cold, so we stepped away and turned it off.

Drying ourselves off and with Richie's cum still sitting inside me we could not help but exchange cheeky smiles and glances at each other.

The experience that we both shared was something out of this world and was like a feeling of being high because I could not help but crave more and more of this man getting dressed back into his uniform in front of me.

I knew I would have to have him again and soon because my body craved for his touch, I kissed him on his cheek rubbing my stubble against his and nuzzled for a few seconds before we undone the door and left.

Unfortunately, I was discharged later that afternoon but I did not come away empty-handed, I managed to slip him my number and said if he was interested to get in touch...

... at 20:32 that evening I received a text from Richie saying "hi" and thanking me for that mind-blowing sex that we had, finishing it on a note of "until next time XXX".

12