Helpful Heighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

"He sniffs my crotch, looks up my top and gropes my bum and all you can do is laugh."

"Well the face in the crotch may have been a bit much. But how else was he going to get up from that position. And the rest is no more than we expected."

"You may have expected it but I didn't. And now he wants me to wear a different top. So he can see more of my tits."

"Did he actually say that?"

"He suggested that I had a better top to wear."

"So he isn't asking you to dress in anything you wouldn't normally wear then?"

"Well no not unless you count my nightdress."

"Nightdress?"

"Yes he saw it on the bed when he was doing the electrics and asked me to model it for him."

"Oh. That was just a joke then."

"It's all a joke to you. It's me he's leering at."

"Ok well keep him happy tomorrow while he finishes the kitchen and then we will get someone else to do the brickwork in the garden."

"So you want me to dress like a slut then."

"Come on babes. A pair of shorts and a top is what you normally wear and it's never worried you before. Like you said he was a perfect gentleman all afternoon."

"Oh whatever." Mona said in frustration. "Thankfully tomorrow will be the last day." She was angry. While he was right and she enjoyed wearing such clothes she felt like he was prostituting her looks for work done in the house. "Well if that's what he wants me to do then that is what I will do." she thought to herself.

The following morning she put on her tightest and shortest of shorts and one of her most revealing tops with no panties and the smallest possible bra, her nipples clearly showed through the thin top. "So will this do then." She asked, expecting Jerry to object.

He just smiled broadly, "That's my girl." He said with a wink.

She was stunned. She honestly thought he would object. But no. He was more than happy to let a lecherous smelly old man ogle her body. "Well fuck you." She said and stormed downstairs.

Jerry was confused and running late. He rushed downstairs, kissed her on the forehead and went off to work.

When Arthur knocked on the glass doors five minutes later she had added a pair of 3" wedge heeled shoes to her outfit. If Jerry really wanted her to use her body for free labour then that's what Jerry would get. "Morning Arthur." She said smiling broadly. "Would you like a coffee before you start?" She turned and headed for the kitchen diner, deliberately swaying her hips.

"Oh yes sweety." Arthur said watching the smooth sway of those pert buttocks. "Very nice indeed. Two sugars."

"Take a seat Arthur." Mona said as she made the coffee, knowing full well that Arthur was leering at her. In some strange way she was actually enjoying teasing him. Probably because she knew it was only looking and not touching which made her feel safe. If a little dirty.

When she placed his coffee on the table she deliberately leaned over more than she needed to, looking him in the face as he stared at her huge tits which were almost completely visible down the front of her top. She stood up slowly and turned on the spot. Giving him a close view of her bum before she moved away across the kitchen. "So what are we doing today Arthur?"

"Well if you keep my batteries charged." He said, raising his mug, "We will put your wall cupboards up and then I will teach you how to lay, tiles." He deliberately paused between the 'lay' and 'tiles'.

"Oh well that could be interesting." She smiled.

"Oh I do hope so sweety." He smiled and drool ran down his chin. "I better get started so we can get to the fun bit."

Jerry had already put the wall units together and they were stacked against the lounge wall, so an hour later Arthur had the battens fitted to the wall and the cupboards waiting to be put in position.

He heard sounds upstairs so quietly went up and peered around the bedroom door. Mona was making the bed, leaning over giving him the best view of her tits so far. "I am ready for you now." He said leering openly at her.

Mona had heard movement on the stairs and as she looked up at him she followed his gaze but made no move to stand upright. "Ok, just let me finish this." she said, with a smile. And then to herself she said, "Fuck you Jerry."

She moved round to the other side of the bed and with her legs slightly spread she bent over and finished straightening the cover. She looked over her shoulder and could see that Arthur had a slight bulge in his crotch. "Ok all done." She said moving towards the door. Arthur didn't move, and if she was honest she knew he wouldn't. Facing him she squeezed past him, her tits thrusting upwards as they were squashed together and she felt his rising erection. She had to hold her breath because of the smelly stench of tobacco coming from his mouth. Once passed him she went downstairs with him following close behind.

In the kitchen she could see that he had two large wall units left to put up. He stood on top of a small set of steps. "Right what I need you to do is hold onto me as I lift these into place. If I lose balance while lifting them it could cause some serious damage. Now move in close."

He made her move right up to him and put her arms around his legs then grip hold of his clothing tightly from behind. This of course put her face right into his smelly crotch. She turned her head sideways to try and avoid the stench. He lifted the first unit and his legs shuddered slightly. She gripped him even tighter. As he worked she suddenly noticed movement in his crotch. She looked up but he was working on the unit. The movement was like a snake uncoiling. It was at this point that she realised that the final two buttons on his boiler suit were undone. The snake was still moving.

By now the unit was safely fixed to the wall but Arthur was making it sound like he was still working. In fact he was looking down at Mona who was squeezing him so tightly that her breasts were on full view, and much to his pleasure her nipples were hard. The snake was growing more rapidly now and as it's head appeared above his clothing only an inch from her face she gasped and again looked up. Arthur was still working and looking at the unit.

The snake had a single eye and it was looking straight at her as it came ever more into the open. 2, 3, 4 inches. She gasped and her mouth opened slightly. Arthur saw this and imagined her wrapping her lips around his erection. The snake was throbbing, in need of attention. "Patience." Arthur said to himself

"Ok that's that one done." He said. "One more to go." She stepped back like she was on fire and turned away, her breathing erratic, her face flushed as he stepped off the ladder.

He shuffled the ladder forward and stepped back onto it. "He can't not know that he is on display." Mona thought to herself.

"Ok come on we don't have all day." Arthur said firmly.

Reluctantly she moved forward and took up her position again making sure that she was looking away from his crotch. Arthur smiled as he lifted the unit up. He shook his legs as though to fall. "Your on one side, move to the middle, your making me off balance."

Mona looked up but Arthur was busy with the unit so, reluctantly she moved to the middle where the snake was once again moving. This time she couldn't turn her gaze away from what seemed like an ever growing creature. There was now a good six inches peeking at her and still growing. It's girth was more than her hand width. Her breathing was now ragged and all she wanted to do was move away from that slithering reptile. Her gaze was transfixed on the eye of the snake

"Ok that's done." Arthur said, "How about a coffee before we move to the next stage."

Mona immediately went to the sink, not wanting him to see her face. "Yes of course." She said, shaking. Her back to him now she struggled to get her breathing under control. Arthur stood behind her. She put the kettle on and turned around to see him smiling, the head of his snake still visible. Still peeking at her. She felt she should say something but couldn't. Instead she again turned away. Gazing out of the window. "Why don't you sit down and I will make a sandwich as well." she said.

To her relief he turned and sat at the table. "Is there something wrong sweety?" Arthur asked, "You seem very quiet."

She took a deep breath and steadied her nerves, "No. I am fine Arthur." She said handing him a sandwich and coffee. She was relieved to see the snake was now asleep. The next two hours were absolute torture for Mona.

Arthur had his hands all over her. As she placed tile and fixer she managed to push his hands away but she couldn't stop him rubbing his hard erection against her at every opportunity. By the time they were finished she was ashamed to see a wet patch on her white shorts.

When he called it a day she shakily followed him into the garden. He stopped and blatantly looked at her wet crotch. "Short skirt tomorrow Mona. And maybe a blouse, with lots of buttons. He didn't wait for a reply he just smiled and walked away.

Mona was absolutely livid. She picked up the phone and rang Jerry at work. Blurted out how Arthur had been groping her all day and shoved his cock into her face and dry fucking her and how it was all Jerry's fault. Then she slammed the phone down, had a shower and got changed.

Arthur didn't see his neighbours for three days and when he did it was Mona rushing out of a taxi into the house. The taxi waited outside. He rushed round and knocked on the door. He waited a moment before Mona opened it.

"Sorry Arthur I can't stop. Jerry had an accident so we will be staying with his parents for a while, I will explain when we get back. Could you just keep an eye on the house please. Have to go bye." She shut the door and was gone

When they finally came home he was shocked. Jerry was being wheeled up his drive in a wheelchair. Arthur waited five minutes and then went through the garden next door. "Jerry what on earth happened?"

"I want a word with you." Jerry said as Mona appeared with two cups of coffee.

"Oh thank you Mona." Arthur said taking one out of her hand.

Mona was going to protest but Jerry interrupted her, "Tell Arthur what you told me on the phone."

Mona, embarrassed, told everything that she had said to Jerry.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Jerry asked angrily.

"Jerry I am shocked." Arthur said, feigning horror. "That's not how it was. As soon as I arrived Mona was, well, displaying herself. High heels tight shorts and wiggling her bum like she was inviting me to, well, inviting."

"Is this true?" Jerry asked looking at Mona.

Mona was shocked, "Well yes." She said, "You told me to."

"So what about everything else?" Jerry asked. "You shoving your cock in her face."

"That's a lie." Arthur said, "I asked Mona to steady my legs while I was lifting the cupboards onto the wall. At my age my legs can shake sometimes. Instead of just holding me by my clothing like I asked she pushed her face right into my crotch. I was shocked. I looked down to say something to her and her breasts had come out of her top showing her nipples and everything. She even had her mouth open. I thought she was going to, well, you know. And you're my friend. I couldn't allow that but I had another cupboard to do so I suffered it, but believe me I did the job as quickly as I could out of loyalty to you Jerry."

Mona was wide eyed, "Tha, tha, that's not true." She stammered, "You told me to hold on tight."

"Yes sweety I did. Hold onto my clothes tight like I showed you." Arthur said.

When it came to the tiling Arthur had a plausible explanation for all that as well. How Mona's top was hanging in the fixer and how every time she put a spacer in the wrong place he would reach over to correct it and how she seemed to rub her buttocks backwards and forwards. "It was very difficult for me Jerry. What would a normal builder have done if Mona did that to them? He certainly would not have walked away would he Jerry?"

"No probably not." Jerry said quietly.

"Oh I don't believe you." Mona said, "I'm going to get changed." She said and stomped off.

"So what on earth happened to you." Arthur asked.

"Well when Mona told me her version of what happened I just lost it." Jerry said, "I'm sure you know how it must have felt. Your wife telling you that she had been, well, assaulted. I just lost it. I got on my motorcycle in a rage and ran into the back of a car. The police say I was doing over a 100mph and that I am lucky to be alive."

"Well women are prone to exaggerate. Especially in her state." Arthur said, "So what's the damage."

"Two breaks' in my right leg. Two in my right arm and a shattered left ankle. At least I have one good limb."

"And all for no good reason. "Arthur said, "She even asked me what she should wear the next day Jerry. I couldn't believe it."

"So what did you say?"

"I told her a long skirt and a blouse that buttons right up." Arthur said, "Self control Jerry, self control."

When Mona reappeared Jerry's mouth dropped open. Mona was dressed in a short skirt and a blouse with the buttons undone just below her breasts. "More coffee I suppose." Mona said, scooping up the mugs. As she walked away Jerry looked back at Arthur.

"I'm telling you Jerry. She is on the hunt." Arthur said.

"What do you mean?" Jerry said, "On the hunt."

"Well it's a well known fact that when a woman is looking for a mate she wears revealing clothing. A bit like a peacock showing off it's plumage. When she has found a man she dresses down slightly and when she has him hooked, or in your case married, she covers up.

"Well Mona and I have been friends since school days, though we didn't actually get together till she was twenty. A year later we got married. She did mellow somewhat when we got together and even more so once we married. But she still likes to, well, dress sexily I suppose and I have to admit I do enjoy the reaction she gets a lot of the time.."

"Turns you on then." Arthur said pointedly.

"Well to a degree I suppose. But since we moved we have just been so busy that, well, sex has not been a priority. And now it's not even a possibility. And wont be for some time.

"Well there you have it then Jerry." Arthur said, "She is on heat. Displaying her wares looking out for a mate."

"Well maybe sub consciously. But I don't think she really means anything by it."

"But that's not the point is it Jerry. Just think what could have happened if she had rung the police and not you with that story. I would have been arrested and my reputation destroyed. I am a hot blooded male and, well, there are limits to even my control with such a gorgeous woman as Mona. It's too risky. I have really enjoyed helping you two but I think you will need to get someone else to do your work for you. I wish you both well." And with that he left.

Jerry was a bit dumbstruck. He understood what Arthur was saying and knew how impossible it was to ignore Mona's body. And even harder when she got one of her flashing moods on. But what the hell were they going to do now. The new bathroom would be arriving soon and he really needed to get the study turned into a bedroom as sleeping on the settee was going to do him more harm than good. "Fuck fuck fuck." He thought to himself.

"Arthur gone then?" Mona asked

"What was the last thing he said to you before he went home the other day."

"Oh that." Mona said raising her yes, "He told me to wear a short skirt and a button up blouse."

Jerry looked her up and down. "He say's he told you to wear a long skirt and a blouse that buttoned right up."

"That's another lie."

"Is it? Every accusation you made against him, he has a perfectly plausible explanation for."

"Oh come on Jerry why would I lie to you?"

"Well I have no doubt if that had been a normal builder he would have yanked your shorts down and fucked you stupid. Arthur walked away, out of friendship for me."

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying that your over exaggeration of what Arthur has been saying and doing is what landed me in this wheelchair. This is your fault. All he has tried to do is help us out of a tight situation and all you have done is tease him, and then complain when he looks at you. Even though he hasn't laid a finger on you. It's not exactly like you don't love showing your tits off to everyone anyway is it? You've always done it."

"Jerry!!" She cried and ran back to the house in tears.

At breakfast the following morning Jerry could see that Mona was still angry so saw no point in holding back what he had to say. "We need Arthur back."

"So what do you want me to do?" She asked feeling herself getting even more angry.

""We must get my bedroom sorted out and the new bathroom. We need Arthur. And Arthur is now in your hands. I can't convince him that you wont call the police and I can't convince him that your happy to let him, well. What are your limits to teasing a man to work for you? How far would you go? I don't know."

"Well how fucking far do you want me to go Jerry." She gasped, "Suck his cock, let him fuck me anyway he wants. You tell me Jerry how much of a whore do you want to be?"

"Whatever it takes." Jerry shouted angrily. "I cannot keep sleeping on that settee."

"Oh right so now your happy for him to do whatever he wants."

"Your not the sweet innocent you would have me believe." Jerry said, "And I am happy with that. You know how far your willing to go to get the work done. Why not just apologise to Arthur, ask him to come back and take it from there."

"Why do I get the feeling that all this turns you on Jerry?"

"Well maybe it does. Maybe it's payback for the three years you went off and got yourself a whores reputation."

Mona was visibly crushed. She burst into tears and ran to the house throwing herself on the bed completely destroyed. Jerry had never brought up what had happened during her time away, not ever.

When Mona came back two hours later Jerry almost come in his pants. She was fully made up, hair done, red hot lipstick, nail varnish the works. But it was her clothes that really done the damage, See through top that had no buttons but tied up under the bust. Tied loosely to give full view to those wonderful tits when she moved the right way. A micro mini skirt with stay up stockings clearly on view and when she leant forward slightly a clear view of a thong disappearing between her butt cheeks.

"You, you look stunning." Jerry said.

"Well if I am to be a whore and convince him to come back he is going to want to see what's on offer"

"Well you know I didn't mean it. And you have never dressed like that for me.

"Well that's because you never prostituted me out before Jerry." She said sarcastically. "You wanted to know if the stories were true. Well now you can make your own mind up. Lets see what Arthur thinks shall we?"

As she walked over to Arthur's back gate she had no idea what she was going to do or what to expect. She had dressed partly in anger and partly to get Jerry jealous, which had obviously worked. Now all she had to do was convince Arthur to come back to work for one last week. She didn't think she could take any more than that.

She knocked on the door and a moment later it swung open. Arthur stood in the door way making no effort to hide his leering gaze as he looked her up and down. She felt her nipples harden at his gaze.

"Yes." He said finally.

"I have come to apologies for all the trouble I have caused."

"If you say so. I suppose you better come in." He stepped aside and waved her in. He closed the door and sat at the kitchen table looking back at her but pointedly not offering her a seat.

She took a deep breath and pictured the lines she had been rehearsing all the way hear. "I am really sorry Arthur that I totally over reacted in the way I did and I do hope we can still be friends."

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers