Helpful Heighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just sat there looking at her with a smug smile on his face. He knew why she was here and he knew he was the one in control. She shuffled her feet sub consciously.

"Well now that crap is out of the way lets just be honest shall we. "

"What do you mean?"

"You want me to come back and finish all the work for you."

"Well we were hoping you might."

"So next time you over react you call the police and have me arrested instead."

"No Arthur. I promise I wont do that. I really am sincerely sorry for all the trouble I caused and insulting you the way I did."

"So I can look at you as much as I want to then and know that I will be safe?"

"Yes."

"Prove it."

"Wha..."

"Take your top off."

He said it in such a matter of fact way it shocked her. "But..."

"If your truly sincere, then I think you owe me more than just an apology. If you have no problem me looking at your body. Prove it. Get your tits out."

The way he put it and the way he stared into her eyes made her feel dirty. But what choice did she have. As her hands moved up to undo her top she just kept saying to herself "Only a week, only a week, only a week." Finally she hung the top on a chair and stood topless in front of this lecherous old man. Her stomach churned. Her arms coming round to try and hide her breasts, and the fact that her nipples were hard and swollen.

"Put your arms at your side and stand up straight." He demanded. She did as instructed. "Good, now sit down. Would you like a coffee?" He asked.

"Ye...yes please." She answered a little surprised.

How he managed to make the coffee without once taking his eyes off her tits must have been a work of magic but manage it he did. He placed her coffee on the table and then a sheet of paper. "If I am going to continue working with you I am going to need payment. While looking at you thus far has been very nice after what has happened I want more. In fact I want everything."

"Everything? What do you mean? Everything." She was beginning to feel more than little uncomfortable.

"So far what I have got from you is running my hands over your bum and getting a quick look at you tits down your top. But I want to touch your tits suck them and play with them. I also want access to the rest of your body as well. Added to that I want the same in return."

"So your saying I should fuck you if we want the work done. I wont do it. I think I should leave." She went to stand up.

"Sit down." He said sternly, "I haven't finished."

"I have made a list of payments on a job by job basis. I do a job and you name the payment from the list. This payment will be added to what I have already been given. For example I finish the kitchen and you give, 'play with tits' from the list as payment. From that moment I am free to play with your tits whenever I feel like it. The next day I say do Jerry's bedroom and you pay topless from the list. This means that you will always be topless when I am working at yours. So now you are topless and I have free access to your tits. And so it goes. This is the list I have made out. If at anytime you decide you cannot pay me whatever is left on the list then we just call it quits. No payment equals no work and no hard feelings. But I retain what I have already been paid. That way we all know where we stand." He handed her the list.

To say she was shocked would be an understatement. She read the list slowly.

Topless

Bottomless

Pantyless (Completely naked)

Access to tits (with hands and mouth)

Access to cunt and arse (with hands and mouth)

Insertion to cunt and arse (with fingers)

Wank Cock

Suck Cock

Swallow spunk

Sexual intercourse will only take place at Mona's specific request and will include vaginal and anal.

"Your kidding right?" She said, "There is no way I am going to touch your dick let alone stick it in my mouth. And no way ever that I will ever ask you to fuck me."

"That's fine." Arthur said smiling. This is just a list for you to choose from. I do a job and you pay something from this list. It's simple. If you don't want to pay from the list we just stop. No pressure or anything but this is what I am willing to accept as payment in lieu of financial remuneration. You both get what you want and I get to enjoy however much of you that your willing to give."

"You can't really expect me or Jerry to go along with this."

"Well we both know that Jerry is going to agree, or at least make you decide." He said. "Also I require a photo session once a week as a retainer and, shall we say, as compensation for the insults I have endured over the last couple of days."

"Oh you really do expect a lot don't you." She said angrily.

"I do quality work. And I expect quality payment in return. Now if you have the cash I am more than happy to take it as payment. But we both know you don't have it and until Jerry gets back to work are not likely to. So I am happy to take the only payment that you have that I want."

"So you want to treat me like a slut."

"Yes I do. But unlike Jerry I am happy to admit it. He wants to whore you out but is hiding it behind a wall of apparent indifference and you know it."

Mona curled up inside. Jerry had admitted that showing herself to Arthur excited him. He wanted revenge for the three years she had left him and gone wild and she was almost certain he would agree to the list. Probably cutting himself off from any decision making. "I will have to discuss it with Jerry first."

"Yes I know. I have put all the details in this written contract just to make sure that if you do go to the police I am protected." He stood up and opened the door. "Show Jerry the contract and if it is signed in the morning I will continue working. Leave the top." She glared at him angrily. She knew he was making his point to Jerry. That Arthur was now in charge.

As she walked away Arthur smiled. The contract clearly stated that any and all sexual activity that took place was done with their full and unequivocal permission and agreement. It also incorporated what Arthur had already told them including the photo sessions, to be taken at a time and place of his choosing and also a copyright clause giving Arthur full copyright of any and all images taken by all and any form of digital media. It also stated that a down payment had been made consisting of hands on bum and braless. If they agreed to it then Arthur knew that in the very near future she would be his slut to do with as he pleased.

Jerry just smiled as she walked into the house topless. "I take it he will be coming back then."

Mona told Jerry everything that had occurred and all he said was, "Well then it's all up to you isn't it? Seems fair to me." No discussion. No conversation or anything

"Coffee please sweety." Arthur said as he approached the following morning. He was extremely confident.

When Mona returned Arthur turned to Jerry, "There are three copies." he said "We each sign all three and then we can get on with the work. As long as we are all in agreement."

Jerry looked at Mona. "What are you looking at me for Jerry?" Feeling like she was being bartered away without any say in the matter. "You know your going to sign it so just get it over with." She snatched the copies from him and quickly scrawled her signature on each copy. Arthur was last to sign and keeping one copy for himself he handed the others to Jerry.

"Bra off please Mona." Arthur said "No need for it anymore as you gave it to me yesterday." Without waiting for a response he walked into the house and started working on the kitchen tiles.

It only took a couple of hours to finish the tiling and Arthur kept his hands to himself. Though he did enjoy watching as Mona's tits swayed about as she moved. Once it was done Arthur told her to make coffee while he checked on what needed to be done to Jerry's temporary bedroom and bathroom. Arthur had decided not to discuss anything that happened between himself and Mona unless Jerry specifically asked, so when Mona arrived with the coffee he and Jerry were discussing the work for the following day.

"My father is buying the new bed and has ordered the bathroom suite with a special toilet for me to use. Jerry said.

"Well your going to need a hoist to get you into the bathroom which I can sauce for you. However, while I can loan you the money for it I will need to get it back once your on your feet. The same of course for the glass tiles in the bathroom and probably other stuff like cement and screws for the shed and, well I can keep all the receipts and I will draw up an agreement to sign tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Yes that's ok as long as you don't mind?"

"No Jerry not at all. Only wish I could do more." He said. "Right well that's me done for the day I shall see you both tomorrow."

"Yes ok." Jerry said. Mona sat in quiet contemplation. "Mona, Arthur is going."

"Oh, sorry. Yes bye. See you tomorrow."

"Where were you?" Jerry asked as Arthur walked away.

"Payday Jerry. Payday." Mona said tersely, "maybe I should just go straight for sucking his cock. You would enjoy that wouldn't you Jerry." She stomped off to the house getting angrier with each step.

The following morning Mona was dressed in top, skirt and panties as expected. "So what payment should I give the help today then Jerry?" Mona asked sarcastically, trying and failing miserably to remain calm. Desperately hoping for support from her husband.

"What happens between you and Arthur is completely up to you." Jerry said quietly. He had become confused over the last couple of days about what he was doing and even more about what he was feeling. The thought of this disgusting man doing, well, anything to his gorgeous wife should make him sick. Instead he found himself absorbed, excited and much to his disgust, hugely turned on.

Mona had never felt so alone in her entire life. She should just say no and tell Arthur to get lost but she knew that if they couldn't get Jerry's bedroom done he would probably end up back in hospital. It certainly didn't help that her body had totally different reactions to her heart.

"Morning Jerry." Arthur said. Waking Mona from her nightmare. "First I need payment for yesterdays work. I think this should be done with all present in case there are any objections."

"Ok" Jerry said, looking at Mona who had hoped that whatever happened would be away from Jerry.

Standing up she looked pleading at Jerry who just stared ahead like it was a normal day.

Day One.

One job. One payment. Mona dropped her skirt. She had planned this in the back of her mind as a way of at least holding on to some dignity. After all a pair of micro shorts was not much different to the pair of French knickers that she wore. However she had forgotten that Arthur had hands free access to her buttocks and he made the most of it.

He walked over to her and squeezed her buttocks tightly, "Very nice Jerry." He said drooling spittle down his chin. "You must have had hours of pleasure from such a tight little arse."

Mona almost threw up there and then. With tears in her eyes she turned and went into the house. Jerry was breathing heavily as he looked into Arthur's eyes. He knew that the mere thought of this filthy man touching his wife in such a way should make him want to puke. But instead he had to cover his rising erection. Arthur smiled and followed Mona into the house. He had a very good day frequently sliding his erection between her buttocks which seemed to grip him like an old friend.

Day Two

Doorway knocked in stud wall between bedroom and new bathroom. New door hung.

Two jobs. Two payments. Mona looked surprised at this but didn't object knowing it was pointless to argue. She looked at Jerry hoping he would put a stop to it.

"We both know Jerry is not going to object Mona. He is just an observer. This is now between you and me."

Defeated she turned her back on Arthur and slowly removed her top, dropping it to the floor. She closed her eyes and prayed Jerry would stop her as she slowly dropped her panties. Nothing. Jerry had given her to this putrid man. She stepped out of the panties and with tears streaming down her face walked into the house. Arthur had another great day. He loved the little bit of bush she had left at the top her cunt and imagined the day he would use it to pull her lips open ready for his tongue. And, he was fairly confident also his cock.

After Arthur had left she did throw up. Not because of how her day had gone. But how tomorrow would go. She was now at the point where Arthur would want access to her body.

Visions of her soiled past came rushing to her mind. A past of drink drugs and sexual debauchery. She woke up one morning with a total stranger fucking her. That was the point she packed her bags and went home. Jerry never asked her what had happened and she had not offered any explanation. They slipped into their relationship and the rest is history.

"Now is the time to put a stop to this Jerry." Mona said at breakfast. "You know what he wants next. You have your bedroom. We can get by without his help now. The bathroom is paid for including the fitting. We don't need Arthur anymore."

"So will you be able to build the glass wall for the shower Mona." Jerry said quietly, "Or connect the electric to the hoist or fit the ramp so that I can at least get in and out of the house unaided. Will you?"

"Jerry. Please I am begging you. Stop this now, before it goes too far. He wont stop. You know he wont."

"Then you stop it Mona." Jerry said sharply, " You say no more. You can't. Look at you. Arthur isn't even here and yet here you are, naked, waiting for him to arrive."

The reality of that statement shook her. Jerry was right. She didn't need to be naked yet. Yet here she was waiting, no, not waiting. She was ready. Ready for Arthur. She could feel her heart pounding in anticipation of his arrival.

"Good morning." Arthur said jovially. He knew that today was the day. If he got paid today then she was his. By tomorrow he would have total access to her body. Enough to drive her to the desperate need to be fucked. It had been a long wait but the end was insight, and his cock was sorely in need of some serious Mona attention.

Day Three

Fit lighting to bedroom and fit bed together. Two jobs. Two Payments

A silence enveloped them. Mona looked at Jerry. Stuck in his wheelchair dressed in his pj's for god knows how long. This was her fault. But even then she silently screamed out for her husband to save her. She knew if she took this next step then Arthur would have it all. When Jerry just stared into the distance she consoled herself with the fact that Arthur would never get to fuck her. He may get everything else but she would never give him that.

"I bought you a present Jerry. So you could keep a record of things. Something to look at till you get better." He handed Jerry a compact digital camera. Charged and ready to use. This wasn't rubbing salt in the wound. This was telling Jerry that he wasn't even in second place anymore.

Mona took a deep breathe, forced herself to relax and then stepped in front of Arthur. Turning her back to him she said, "Take the picture Jerry." Jerry looked up as Mona took Arthur's hand and ground it into her tit.

"Access to tits with hand and mouth." She said, "Take the picture Jerry." She demanded now. Arthur was enjoying himself. Grinding his erection into her naked buttocks and squeezing her tits. Jerry started clicking.

Mona took Arthur's other hand and placed it between her slightly spread legs. "Access to cunt with hands and mouth." She was shaking now. She shook even more as Arthur slid his finger into her moist love hole. Jerry still clicking away.

Arthur moved to the side and started licking and sucking on her nipples while his fingers continued working her swollen clit. Her breathing was becoming erratic now.

Then for no reason Arthur stopped. He put his fingers to his mouth and licked. "Your cunt juice taste just as I had imagined. I think Jerry has a hard on Mona. Why don't you take a photo of it as a keepsake."

Mona looked through glazed eyes at Arthur and then down at Jerry's crotch. There she could plainly see an unmistakable erection. The pj's that Jerry wore were two sizes too big to accommodate the leg plasters and had a split for his cock to come out so he could piss in a bottle easier. Mona darted forward and pulled the gap wide and out shot what was probably the largest erection Jerry had ever had.

"Mona, I...I'm, sorry" Jerry stammered.

Mona snatched the camera from his hand and took several shots. Thrusting the camera back at him when she had finished. "Oh don't worry I will make sure you have plenty more fucking erections by the time I am finished. Lucky for you that you have one good hand isn't it Jerry."

"Don't let me stop you Jerry." Arthur laughed as he followed Mona into the house.

Arthur knew that today would see the last of the work finished but now that he had the chance he was going to make the most of this young slut. He took her arm and sat her on the settee. She made no objection and, without realising it, decided that she would allow Arthur full access to what, as he saw it, was his rightful reward. Hopefully this part of it she would at least get some enjoyment out of. She wasn't mistaken.

Arthur was a consummate and experienced lover, Starting at her inner thighs, he lightly kissed his way up to her swollen pussy lips, blowing on them softly then breathing in the pungent odour of arousal as he continued to her navel. On up to her heaving breasts. Those globes of heaving arousal. Licking and sucking on each in turn till Mona let out a gasp of pleasure.

He lifted her legs onto his shoulder and then slowly kissed his way down to those puffy pussy lips again. His hands constantly playing with her nipples he, at first slowly, licked her outer lips. Then with a little more pressure his tongue slid into that heavenly hole. He didn't need to search for her clit as it stood proud and when he pulled on that small tuft of pussy hair her clit jumped out at him and he took it deep into his mouth. Mona cried out loudly, long and full of pleasure and release. He slid first one finger than another deep into her pussy and with a little manoeuvring managed to slide his thumb deep into her anus.

From the first touch on her clit Mona was lost. The overpowering feeling of arousal took over and she gave herself up totally to this filthy old man. The man who was now fucking her pussy and arse with his fingers, her clit with his tongue. The filthy man who was going to make her orgasm. "No Arthur, no I can't. You can't no youu, oh fuck oh fuck Arthur ho-hum arrrhggghhhh ye yes oh yes do it do it." She screamed as she thrust harder and harder into his face and onto his hand. Finally her resistance disappeared and she gave herself totally to the orgasm. "Oh fuck, yes harder harder do it to me aaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

Thrusting her hips into his face she went totally rigid. Totally silent. Finally collapsing in a spent pile on the settee. Murmuring, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

The temptation to ram his hard cock up that throbbing cunt was almost to much to resist. But Arthur was a man of his word and he would wait for her to beg him to fuck that hole, to fuck all her holes. He knew without a shadow of a doubt it would happen very soon. Till then he would enjoy what was on offer. He fully intended eating that hot cunt again. This time in front of her useless husband. That thought brought a smile to Arthur's face. He took one of the bed covers that Jerry used and covered her up, letting her rest for a while.

Jerry, tears running down his face watched as the last of his semen spat from his erection. He hadn't needed his hand to make this happen. He didn't know why but the moment he heard Mona screaming in sexual orgasm his cock erupted into the most painful and fulfilling orgasms he had ever experienced. And the camera had been running right through it.