Helpful Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace raised her head from between Mia's legs and twisted round. "Please, Bryan," she purred. "Fuck Mia's ass while I watch? I want to see your big thick cock buried in your daughter's beautiful bumhole."

Eager to satisfy Grace's wish, Bryan slid his tongue from her anus and stood up, his long, stiff prick jutting from his groin. He walked over to his daughter's dressing table and reached for a bottle of lube almost hidden among the tins of hairspray and bottles of perfume on Mia's dressing table. Grace heard the familiar slurping sound as he oiled the head and shaft of his prick and then he rejoined Grace and Mia on the bed, lying on his side behind his daughter who gently disengaged her cunt from Grace's mouth, kicked off the shorts bunched round her ankles and turned so her back was toward her father. She hooked her leg over his thigh and pushed her buttocks back to envelop the lubricated fingers which he drove into her asshole.

Grace had never before had the pleasure of watching a beautiful young girl having her ass fucked, even less have the chance to join in. Now both were about to happen and she quickly upended her body so Bryan's cock and Mia's cunt and anus were only inches from her nose and mouth. She was unable to resist sticking out her tongue to lick the lips of the teenager's cunt, slippery with the flowing cream from her climax, while her father worked his thickly lubed fingers back and forth in his daughter's pretty pink anus, pushing them as far up into Mia's rectum as he could reach.

Lifting her head for a second, her chin dripping with the girl's creamy cum, Grace's eyes met Bryan's.

"She's ready," she said softly and reached for Bryan's cock, massaging the engorged head with her fingers, then positioned it against the entrance to Mia's asshole.

"Please, Daddy, fuck my asshole!" Mia moaned and Bryan flexed his hips, the head of his prick pushing against his daughter's sphincter, coaxing it to allow him entry. Like a small slippery mouth, Mia's anus swallowed the head of Bryan's prick and Grace held her breath with excitement, incredibly turned on by the sight of a father fucking his own daughter's ass while she watched.

Slowly but surely the first inch of the shaft of Bryan's prick slid into Mia's widely stretched anus. He lay still for a moment while his daughter's receptive back passage adjusted to the invasion, then pushed in a little more, making Mia whimper with delight, her huge breasts heaving, her fingers interweaving in Grace's hair to pull her closer, willing her teacher to suck her throbbing clit. Grace obliged, her nose making contact with Bryan's balls, inhaling their scent, knowing from the way the skin of his sac was stretched taut they were bursting with cum.

Savoring the sensation of pushing his prick into his daughter's bowels, Bryan flexed his hips, withdrawing and then pushing deeper, the lube making an obscene slurping sound as he slid in and out. And then he was buried to the hilt, his balls caressed by the smooth skin of Mia's buttocks, his groin stroked by Grace's hair, the base of his prick clasped tight by his daughter's asshole, the length of his cock gripped by her rectal muscles, the head buried deep in her bowels. Grace knew, because Tom had told her, it was the moment of maximum pleasure for a man, the moment when his enjoyment was at its most intense because the combination of heat and tightness gripping the head and shaft of his prick was achingly pleasurable.

For several minutes Grace did no more than suckle Mia's clit while Bryan slowly fucked his daughter's ass. Then she reached out and put her hand on his thigh, easing him backward. He sensed immediately what she wanted and withdrew his prick from Mia's rectum, leaving it dangling invitingly an inch from Grace's lips. She opened her mouth and sucked in the head, her tongue bathing the swollen glans in saliva, savoring the rich flavor of the teenager's back passage as her lips slid down the slippery shaft. Bryan responded by fucking the length of his prick into the back of Grace's throat and then, hungry to have it buried in his daughter's beautiful bum once more, carefully withdrew and slid the head back into Mia's welcoming asshole.

Grace loved the way each upward thrust of Bryan's hips made his daughter's thighs quiver and her breasts bounce, and she decided to share the taste of Mia's rectum with the teenager. She turned right way up, her lips seeking Mia's in an ardent kiss, their tongues entwining, at the same time sliding her fingers into the wet depths of Mia's pussy, stroking the length of Bryan's cock through the thin wall separating the teenager's pussy and her rectum. Mia started breathing hard and Grace could tell from the soft moans the young girl made that she was nearing another, even more intense, orgasm.

Frigging her fingers faster and faster in Mia's cunt, Grace moved her head down to fill her mouth with soft breastflesh, biting and sucking the taut nipple tips. They tasted sweet and succulent, the perfumed smoothness of Mia's breasts warm against Grace's cheeks. She buried her face between the big globes, the soft globes enveloping her, delighting in the way the teenager's breasts quivered and shook as Mia suddenly climaxed, a flood of thick sex-syrup drenching the fingers Grace had buried in the young girl's cunt.

Her father responded to the heaves and shudders of his daughter's orgasm by sodomizing her harder, each upward thrust forcing the full length of his cock between the cheeks of her buttocks. He started to groan deep in his chest, groans of ecstasy, and Grace knew his balls were churning, hot sperm boiling from the bloated sacs to gush into the depths of Mia's bowels. She moved down to watch his prick convulse as he cried out in ecstasy, his body going rigid, every inch forced into Mia's back passage, his legs and chest trembling as sperm poured from the throbbing glans, so much that Grace saw creamy liquid ooze from Mia's overstuffed anus, dripping down into the folds of her cuntlips.

"Give her to me, Bryan," Grace begged, the moment his ejaculation started to ebb. Happy to oblige, he slid his cock slowly from the grip of his daughter's anus and lay on his back, his chest heaving with the exertion of sodomizing her. Mia was still on her side and Grace replaced Bryan's leg with her head, keeping the teenager's leg crooked and burying her face between Mia's buttocks. In this position Grace's mouth was filled with freshly fucked anus, her nose with the scent of the young girl's bowels, her hands with the warm flesh of Mia's bottom.

It was heaven on earth made even more wonderful when Mia flexed her rectal muscles and a mass of warm, salty semen flooded into Grace's mouth which she didn't swallow but kept until she had licked out every drop and then climbed back up the bed into Mia's open arms, her mouth seeking the teenager's. They kissed, and Grace let much of the creamy mass slide into Mia's mouth, sharing the honeyed taste of Bryan's abundant sperm, fresh from being pumped into Mia's bowels, with his beautiful daughter.

Sexually satisfied, her lips still pressed gently against Mia's, Grace felt her eyelids growing heavy from the delicious meal and even more wonderful sex she, Bryan and Mia had shared together. She knew it would be her turn next to be the centre of attention and that Bryan would be only too delighted to fuck and sodomize her while Mia watched and joined in.

As she broke the kiss and settled herself with her head against Mia's breasts, Grace slid gently into sleep, convinced beyond a doubt that making love with a father and his daughter was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

End.

12