Helping a Couple Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A threesome leads to a foursome that leads to a new g/f.
5.1k words
4.17
8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

Jaz and myself had been best friends since meeting each other at school.

From there we went to the same University, even shared a flat.

In that flat we eventually became so relaxed with each other, that it was 'normal' to walk around naked or if one of us was aroused. (which was often) then you would just have a wank. No hiding away. Just tug away and cum how you like.

On yourself, in a tissue, into your hand and lick it up.

The only thing we never done was to get intimate with each other.

I probably would have gone all the way with him. I loved watching him jack off.

I could easily have helped him. If only he asked.

After we graduated. Jaz got the chance of a lifetime job offer. Working abroad on a long term contract. Plenty of tax free money. While I got an equivalent position back home. A lot less money.

We would meet as often as we could. I would go and see him. A nice holiday for me.

He would come home and see his family. Not so nice for him.

When we did meet we would get off with some girls almost every time.

If not. There was always a willing slapper who would take us both. That we each kept in reserve. Both would take us together if we wanted. Or Jaz or me, would sit back and just watch them fuck. All we had to do was to take them out for a drink occasionally.

I really liked the girl Jaz strung along. But she wouldn't even consider leaving her home town never mind her country.

Then it happened. Jaz got married. Not to her. But a client's sister.

He was totally taken with her. So no more fucking around on holiday.

His wife Margot, as she like to be called. Was beautiful, caring and fun to be with. No wonder they married.

I just bounced along in the breeze from one relationship to another.

Then, while they had their fifth anniversary. I was on my holiday there.

Out having a drink and a catch up with Jaz. When it started.

"Margot has agreed to a threesome with one of her friends you know."

"You lucky fucker."

"Not really. I have to do something for her before she does it."

"What. Tidy up for once?"

"Oh how I wish it was so easy."

"What does she want?"

"Another drink? A little one or a double? I need one. I think you will need one too. After what I'm going to tell you."

Jaz come back with a few large drinks. Then a few more. I could see that he was really working up to say something. Desperate for some courage.

"Ok then. If you get too uncomfortable tell me and I'll shut up."

We gulped down yet another drink.

"Go on then tell me."

"Well it's like this. We discussed our fantasies and what we did when we were young. It turns out Margot has a similar tale to what we did. Except she went a little further with her friend."

"Really. How much further?"

"All the way further. Full on lesbian. Anyway. I said that would be great to see her at it with another woman. Only for her to say that she wanted to see me do it with a man first. The thing is that when I told her about us she did ask me if I ever thought about having full on sex with you."

"And what did you say?"

"I told her that sometimes I wished that I did try it but I was too afraid to ask. Just in case it ruined our friendship. All of this began ages ago, when we started talking about it. Margot was more than willing for us to explore that side of sex."

"Really? How?"

"A strap on. She bought one online and she fucked me with it the very first night it arrived."

"What's it like?"

"At first I wasn't that keen on it. But by the third time she used it I began enjoying it too. Then she bought a bigger one, and started making me suck it off before I got fucked. Now I just use one of her dildo's on myself if the mood takes me in between her pegging me. She likes watching me do that. Sometimes we just lie on our bed watching each other fucking our own asses. Have I gave you too much information?"

"No carry on. Sounds good to me so far. Nice and kinky." My cock was beginning to go hard.

Well I asked her if she would get it on with her friend one night and she said that she would. But I had to do it for real with a man first. She suggested that I ask you. All I have to do is to suck you and then take you in my bum."

"Margot is going to be watching?"

"Oh yes. Watching and playing with herself."

"And then you get to sit and watch her with her friend?"

"That's about it yes."

"And you want it to be with me?"

"Will you?"

"Only if I can watch the girl on girl action too."

"I don't know about that. We never discussed that."

Unsure if it was the lesbian thing or even having sex with Jaz. I was getting more and more turned on. I was not averse to watching gay porn. Bisexual porn was one of my favourite categories. I knew what his dick looked like, and how he could cum. If I kept my eyes closed, then I guessed that I wouldn't even know a man was sucking me I reasoned.

Then there was my secret wish to play with, and try sucking a cock too.

Jaz was busy sending a text to Margot.

"Ok I told her that it will happen if you can watch her and her friend too."

I was just about to agree to it anyway, when his phone bleeped.

Jaz looked up after reading it. "She says you can. But we have to go all the way."

To play it cool, and to make sure what I was getting into. "I'll get us another drink. After I go for a pee."

In the toilets I was going to go to the urinal. Then thought of the hard on I was sporting. As I pissed the harder I got, thinking of what I was going to be doing and see too.

It took some sorting arranging myself when I was done there.

With some more drinks in hand. I sat back down with Jaz.

"Ok I'm in. When do we do it?"

Jaz looked shocked. The reality of it had hit him.

"Erm I don't know what to say. Erm I'll ask Margot."

After a minute or two in almost silence. His phone bleeped once more.

"She says now would be the best time. I. I, in case I think of something to back out of it."

"Ok then another drink to celebrate. Well something for courage eh?"

Soon we were in a taxi heading towards their house.

Keeping our conversation to ourselves. We sent text messages between us.

'Are you sure that you want to do this Jaz?'

'I won't lie that I'm nervous as fuck.'

'Me too.'

'It's got me turned on though.'

'I was hard when I went for a piss before.'

We arrived at theirs. The front door opened slightly as soon as the cab pulled up.

Inside, once the door was closed and locked. Margot appeared. From what I could make out all she wore was a little dressing gown. Wrapped tightly around her pretty sexy body.

I had always thought that she was gorgeous. Not only in looks but her figure too.

She kissed Jaz, and I noticed that she had a feel of his crotch too. He kissed her back and drew her closer to himself. By doing so the hem of her dressing gown rose ever so slightly, I had a good look at her ass.

When they pulled away from each other Margot suggested even more drinks. Hers was in the kitchen already.

We stood there having our drink. All pretty nervous. Margot checking out both Jaz and me. The one thing that I did notice was that she either wanted a pee or she was really turned on. Just by the way she moved her hips and kept moving her legs together. I did have an ex that stood the same way whenever she was turned on.

I had almost finished my drink, when Margot started everything. As she stood right beside me. "Ok Jaz I want to watch you two kiss, just like this. "I then had her arms wrapped around me and her lips closed in on mine.

After the initial shock passed I began kissing her.

Just as our tongues touched Margot pulled away. "Just like that Jaz. Don't worry I will help you."

I felt a bit helpless as Jaz stood in front of me. We knew what was expected but neither of us made the first move.

"Come on guys. You promised."

I gave in and made the first move. Jaz kissed me back. A little too hard at first. But we were kissing. I did expect to feel his stubble, or him to feel mine. But there we were kissing, more and more passionately.

Margot's voice purred. "That's it boys. Jaz have a feel."

He gently rubbed my cock through my trousers. Not to be outdone I done the same. Only I wanted to feel his flesh more.

I began to undo his jeans, making room for my hand to reach in and hold his hard member.

Jaz stopped kissing me as I took hold of him. He just smiled and stood there allowing me to free his cock.

It felt strange holding it at first.

All those feelings come straight back, all the memories of what we had done. This was going to make up for the things that we never done. Too afraid to say anything back then.

Jaz wasted no time in freeing my dick. And after a little kiss. He was on his knees in front of me.

I looked down and watched him open his mouth ready to take my helmet. Then I had to look away, just in case it got too much.

There was Margot, her dressing gown open, legs apart. One hand playing with a nipple, the other rubbing her shaved pussy. Then I spotted the thinnest line of pubic hair.

She just smiled at me then continued to watch her husband take me into his mouth.

I could feel how wet his mouth was, and could sense how nervous he must be.

That only lasted for a moment. Soon enough he was sucking me so good. I hoped that I would be able to please him as good.

Thinking of that made me feel as though my cock grew even more.

I let Jaz suck me for a little while longer. Until the urge for me to try my first cock was too much.

Regaining a hold on my dick I began pulling away from Jaz. "I want to do that to you now."

"I was enjoying myself there."

"You will get another chance." Came from Margot.

Jaz sat down close to Margot. Then whipped off his clothes. His hard cock looked magnificent. As he sat back waiting for me.

I considered getting naked too. But the urge to suck him was too much. The clothes could wait a little longer.

Kneeling in front of him. Jaz sat up and kissed me, his mouth still so wet.

I broke away. I needed him in my mouth. Years of pent up frustration.

With a gentle stroke I watched his foreskin move over his helmet, then it was in my mouth.

What a strange feeling. Yet it felt really natural to be sucking a mans dick.

Bobbing my head up and down, I had a rhythm in no time.

Then I had to try teasing his helmet with my tongue, to feel the texture to try and make him cum.

Jaz stopped me before he did cum. I was not finished though. I fondled his shaved balls, licked all of his sack. Gently taking a bollock in my mouth, parting his legs more and more so I could rim his ass.

Jaz was right up for receiving some attention on his ring. Margot had other ideas.

"Jaz you are supposed to be pleasuring him remember."

I had no other option but to undress and swap places with Jaz.

He hardly gave my cock any attention. Instead he made a beeline for my little hole. He had my legs up and apart. Kissing me where I had never been kissed before.

When he started licking me there. Something switched on inside me. I loved it.

Margot started stroking my cock as her husband rimmed me.

I moved a hand over and touched her pussy. She didn't stop me. So after feeling her silky smooth skin and tiny bit if hair, a finger strayed down to her slit, a little rub on her clit and then slipped so easy into her hole. She was so wet. Obviously with her stroking herself watching her man sucking another man.

Margot stopped purring. "Can I feel both of you licking me?"

Jaz stopped teasing my ring and looked at me. I just motioned with my head to go to his wife.

She lay back. Her legs spread high and wide.

I joined Jaz. Trying at first to get a good look close up of her cunt, and anus.

Her clit hood was on the large side, leading to nice sized inner lips that quickly tapered off.

Her bum hole appeared to be well used, with lines radiating away from her ring. Or to guide a cock to it's target.

I managed to get alongside Jaz and began to taste her juice.

It felt nice for our tongues to touch while we licked away at her clit. We must have been doing a good job, Margot began to tremble pretty quickly, before she cum. Spurting a little more juice over our tongues.

Jaz left her pussy alone. Moving to her ass. Giving me full access to her now plump pussy and her sweet juices. Previous girlfriends experiences had taught me to let the lady recover slightly before going back to their clit.

She cum again. This time she squirted all over Jaz's head and face.

With that she was done. her legs closed and Jaz moved away from her ass.

Margot was really flushed from her forehead down past her boobs, she even had little beads of sweat forming all over. But she managed to tell Jaz to get himself ready for me.

He searched behind a seat and produced a tube of lube, tissues and condoms.

He gave me a rubber, and began to lube his ass. One finger inside himself at first then with some more lube, he fingered himself with two fingers. All the way to the knuckle.

I spread some lube around my cock. Jaz wiped his fingers and waited for me. On all fours. To take him.

I positioned myself behind him, and looked at where my cock was going. His ring looked similar to Margot's as in it was used to being used. Where as my own looked pretty small and tight and petite.

I slipped easily into him. As I began fucking my oldest friend. Margot knelt beside me. To watch her husbands arse getting fucked.

As Jaz began to moan. "You see I told you that the real thing is a lot better than those dildo's." Then she whispered in my ear. "Go on and fuck him. Fuck him so hard he begs you to stop."

Trying to obey. I upped my tempo. Gripping him tightly I began slamming my cock into Jaz. The noises he made got louder and louder.

Then his ass gripped my cock tightly. He was cumming. Not surprising really. I looked down and saw that she was wanking him as he was getting fucked.

She managed to catch most of his jizz in her other hand. Before offering it to him.

Jaz appeared to be reluctant to lick up his mess from her hand. But I felt his hole relax a bit and when I began pounding him again he lapped it all up.

That brought back them old memories and I wished that I was tasting his load yet again I felt my own cum beginning to rise.

It was no good I couldn't hold back at all. I cum as deep in him as I could push my cock. As I spurted Jaz tensed his ring. It felt like I had never cum as much before in my life.

As Jaz relaxed. I began slipping out of him.

Margot took off the rubber from me. Then. "Here dink this up too." She had the filled condom by Jaz's mouth ready to pour it's contents.

When he finished swallowing. "You will have to lick him clean too."

Dutifully Jaz turned around and took hold of my fading erection, and began to clean me. He was so soft and gentle. Carefully sucking and licking away all traces of sperm.

"Well boys I think that you both deserve a good drink for that show."

I expected Margot to cover herself up seeing as we were finished. But she appeared to enjoy showing off her figure.

I tried my best not to ogle and leer after her too much. But I couldn't but not watch her gorgeous sexy body as she went to get some drinks.

I sat down watching Jaz. His naked body still looked the way it did all those years ago. Maybe a few pounds more. He too was comfortable being naked. Which put me at ease.

Margot returned with our drinks. "I really enjoyed that."

"Me too." From Jaz.

Margot looked at me. Waiting for my answer.

"It was different. I liked it too. More than I thought I would."

"Will you do it again?"

I took a big gulp of my drink. "I would love to. But being on the receiving end the next time."

"Have you ever had your bum played with before? Do you know if you would like the taste of his cum?"

"I have had nothing bigger than a finger up there before, but I'm willing to try. I have been the first there for a couple of ex girlfriends. So I can't see anything wrong with trying it for myself. And I often taste my own cum."

"How do you get to do that?"

"I either cup a hand and do it into that or lie on my back throw my legs behind so my dick is over my face and spurt into my open mouth."

"And you like it?"

"If I could. I would suck myself. I just can't manage that last inch or two."

"Jaz have you done that?"

"Every bloke has tried to see if they can do that. And they would have tasted it at least once."

"You are both going to have to show me how you try and suck yourselves."

"There are video's on pornhub showing that kinda thing you know."

"I want to see it for real."

I tried my k. "I will show you that if you show us you peeing"

"I would have shown you that anyway. Would you drink my pee?"

"I might."

Jaz kept quiet.

"He would drink it all the time if he had the chance. I hardly get the chance to pee alone."

"There is something about watching women doing that."

"God not another one."

We drank some more.

Margot. "Are you two ready?"

She sat on the edge of her seat, opened her legs and held her glass close to her beautiful pussy. There was a little trickle at first. Then a better flow of urine before she finished with a torrent making her piss go frothy. Keeping the glass there for a second or two in case there was any drips.

She handed me the glass almost full of lightly coloured pee.

I took a little sip. Not too strong or salty. I drank about half of it. My friend would have wanted some too I supposed.

Jaz swallowed the lot in one.

Feeling the need to go myself. "Where is the little boys room?"

"Are you not offering me some of yours?"

"I will if you want."

"It's not really my thing. But there is something I want later."

Jaz chuckled.

I returned from the toilet to the sight of Margot kneeling in front of Jaz, sucking him.

I got on the floor beside her. Taking turns sucking his growing cock.

As I tried taking him further into my mouth.

"Will you lick me while I ride him?"

I stopped to look at her.

"Please?"

"I would love to."

Margot squatted over Jaz and guided his cock into her pussy. Facing me.

When she got going. I began licking her clit and his shaft.

The more she got into it. The wetter she become.

There was a hint of a little orgasm.

"Okay. Let me suck you a bit."

She made Jaz move to the very front of the seat. She held herself while he banged away. I stood in front of her while she brought my cock very much to life.

She rubbed away at her clit while sucking me and taking Jaz's cock.

That brought herself off so quickly.

With her satisfied again. "Okay. Now for you to take it. Are you sure that you want him to fuck you up he bum?"

"To be honest. I've wanted him to do that to me for years. All that is left is for him to fuck me and for me to taste him cum."

I made myself comfortable on the floor and was handed the lube.

Doing just what Jaz had done earlier. I fingered myself. First with one finger and then opened myself a little more with another.

A hand gripped my hip. Jaz had his cock against my virgin hole.

At first it felt like he had three or four fingers pressing into me as his cock entered me. Stretching me open.

He was so gentle with me.

Little by little he had fully penetrated me hole.

He began slowly fucking me.

As I got used to the sensation. I began to enjoy it more and more.

I wished that we had done this all those years ago. All we had to do was to ask.

I for one would have let him.

Now I know he would have let me do him too.

Back to the present. I was loving him fucking me.

Then I thought that I was due to let him cum in my mouth. I was not going to drink out of a condom. I wanted his full taste.

Before I could stop her. Margot had worked her way under me

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers
12