Helping a Couple Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and she was sucking on my cock.

I could have said that I was about to shoot my load. But decided that she was getting it in her mouth regardless.

It didn't take long before she was swallowing my cum.

She even made sure that she got every drop.

Jaz then said that he wanted to cum.

"In my mouth."

He pulled out of me, tore off the rubber and had his cock in front of me in a split second.

So I began sucking him. The taste of the condom soon went away. Before I started to taste his cum.

I tried to keep him in my mouth for as long as I could. I had prayed so long for this moment, that I didn't want it to end.

I must have been to eager and Jaz too sensitive.

He pulled his wilting dick away.

I swallowed again. My mouth had gone dry with his jizz.

Margot had sat herself down on her seat. Legs wide apart. Beautiful pussy fully exposed. "Right boys. Just sit there and watch."

Jaz and me sat in front of Margot.

She began stroking her clit. Then

parted her lips with one hand and really went for the full on rubbing. Dipping a finger or two into her pussy for more lubrication.

For a woman she was rapid to bring herself off.

Jaz. "I need another drink after that."

We had a couple more drinks. When I said that I needed to pee again.

Margot asked Jaz if he wanted to go too.

After he said that he did. She told u to wait a minute. She would call when she was ready.

As we stood waiting. I had a little fondle of Jaz's soft dick. He kissed me.

"I'm ready."

"Come this should be good"

I followed Jaz to their bathroom.

Margot lay the wrong way in the bath. Her head down and her pussy up. Legs apart.

She began pissing over herself and over her face. She tried catching her piss in her mouth.

There was a good flow and she was covered. Even her hair.

When she sat the right way up. "Ok do it."

She sat back. Mouth wide open.

Jaz began to piss first.

Splashing her face and hair before taking aim at her mouth.

I followed suit and kept a steady aim at her mouth too.

Now and then Margot would swallow which meant that all of her head got rinsed.

Towards the end of my own stream I just kept on covering her hair and face.

When we were done. Jaz said that we should let her wash herself down and she would come through in a minute.

We stood waiting, having another drink when Margot come back. Just with a towel around her body and one around her head.

"Thank you boys. I loved tonight watching you two. Next time a friend and myself will show you both what girls get up to. But we will have to see you two doing it as well."

I stopped over at theirs that night.

It felt like a dream what had happened the previous night when I awoke.

In the kitchen Margot made me a coffee. When she handed me the mug I got a cheeky smile and a wink. "Good sleep?"

"When I managed to drop off. There was a lot of things going through my mind."

"All good I hope?"

"Yeah all good. Where is he?"

"Just having a shower. He won't be long."

"Will it be ok if I jump in after him?"

"Of course. Just go up and tell him to leave it running."

I tapped on the bathroom door and walked in.

Jaz was just rinsing himself down.

"Can you leave that running for me please?"

Jaz turned around to face me. I couldn't take my eyes away from his cock.

"Anything else?"

I moved closer to him and took a hold of his limp cock. "Just this."

Jaz smiled and let me take him in my mouth once again.

He was quite soft at first, but he was hard soon when I began sucking him.

"Margot will want to see this."

"Give her a shout."

I stripped and got in the shower with him. I was already hard.

By the time Margot appeared. I had Jaz's member back in my mouth trying to get as much of it in there.

"So are you two going to be at it every time I turn my back?"

"It was you that started it all."

"Go on Jaz you suck him. Make him cum."

"Erm I would like to wash myself first."

"Well then Jaz, you will have to make sure that he is nice and clean all over."

Margot had taken off her robe and sat on the toilet legs apart, rubbing her pussy as she watched us.

Jaz had me covered in lather as he washed my cock, balls and ass. He really went to town when he 'cleaned' my cock. More of a soapy wank than anything.

Once he was sure my arse was clean. I was rinsed down and he went to work on my cock.

When he began to play with my ring, I could feel the need to cum once more.

I had to stop him. There was one more thing that I needed to do.

Jaz stood there in front of me. Both our cocks pointing to the ceiling.I held his hardness and got a hold of my own.

I began rubbing our helmets over each others. Pausing to press our japs eyes together, then just loving the feeling of his lovely hardness.

The need to have him back in my mouth got too much.

I bent over and started sucking. More frantic this time. I desperately wanted to taste his sperm. Feel him spurt into my mouth.

Jaz held my head steady while he cum. Wads of his lovely fluid shot into my mouth. I almost started swallowing it when Margot asked me to kiss Jaz and let him do it.

Letting go of his beautiful cock, I stood up and kissed him. Letting his tongue take his seed before I let it dribble from my mouth into his.

The next order from Margot. "Jaz lick his bum before you suck him off."

He spun me around and bent me over. Well I wasn't going to stop him.

He kissed my cheeks and kissed and licked his way to my ass crack.

My cheeks were parted and his tongue began flicking over my ring. It felt so warm and nice to receive even more attention there again.

It sounded like Margot was having an orgasm.

Jaz asked me to turn around.

There he sucked me. And he sucked me so good.

I turned and looked at Margot licking her fingers clean. Then had a good look at her glorious pussy.

That was enough. It was my turn to hold Jaz's head as I pumped my cum into his mouth.

"Do you want him to do the same to you?"

I shook my head.

"Give it to me Jaz."

She made sure that I could see my cum dribbling out of his mouth into hers.

They left me to wash myself. Not that I needed much washing.

I got back to the kitchen, and made myself some coffee.

They looked so happy sat there watching me.

"We have to go and do some work and to wine and dine a couple of clients. Normally they get fucked off when we are on a little break. But these are big people with even more money coming our way. So..."

"I understand. Don't worry, I'll find something to occupy myself."

Margot added. "Don't go wasting anything. Save it up for when we meet again. You will not regret it."

12