All Comments on 'Helping a Friend'

by djonlothario

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CALL-ME KARENS CUCKOLD

Would love to-be Peter and eat her out daily. Also they could make me do clean-up on both and eat fresh warm CREAMPIE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Friends?

They're friends did you say?

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
And the friend´s wife?

And the friend´s wife? suddenly desapeard? Or has she having on the side too? the worst cuckold is the one that ignores it....

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Zero seduction

Sweetie disinterest in taking a lover was either misrepresented by Hubby (probable) or she had been considering Hubby's fantasy very seriously, because Bull had NO seduction work left.

Everything after the initial cuckolding was completed became fairly plain vanilla, at least in this category of LW.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So after another hour of vigorous fucking with her bull...

Karen and he go downstairs to find the dining room table set for a romantic dinner for two...complete with candles. But in the center of the table, on a platter (from the good china) is a large pile of Peter's feces. And the removed and destroyed cuck cage is on Karen's plate. Further investigation finds Peter's wedding ring stuck to a note on the counter using a butcher knife.

Karen,

Please leave my house after you enjoy your dinner. I'll be filing for divorce on Monday. I am now on my way to buy a gun (for protection only...of course) so tell my ex-friend to stay the fuck away from me. I took a recording of the conversation we just had upstairs, and will be sharing it with your parents (as well as my lawyer) after my errands are finished. Don't worry, I will try to persuade them to still take you in, so you won't be homeless, even though we both know these behaviors and attitudes of yours will break their hearts.

I had this idea, to help improve OUR sex life, not just yours. But you really showed me just how much of a selfish, ugly bitch you really are, and probably always have been. I was "too blind to see" before, thinking you loved me as much as I had loved you. But thank you for opening my eyes and revealing your true colors! It must have been a lie all this time, because it is amazing to me how quickly my love for you evaporated in just that quick instant when I felt the full force of the blackness within your evil heart. Don't worry about ever having me, or my "pathetic" cock, in your life ever again! Frankly Bitch, you don't deserve me or my love. And I hope you rot in hell! If you fight the divorce, or refuse to leave MY house, I will have you jailed for violation of the restraining order that will come with the divorce papers. Maybe your Bull can help you put up some money for a decent lawyer, but the evidence I already have of your adultery, and intentions to serially abuse me will make my case a slam dunk.

Do the smart thing, avoid jail, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Peter

Yes, there is ALWAYS another choice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
as an author

terrible, as a person well anyone who would something like this just a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Presto chango! Instant 180 switch of personalities. The LW version of magical cock. A better story gives the how and why of changes. It gives insight into what the characters are thinking and feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice !!!

Would like to read about eating her out after please

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read more about these three.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

One of the stupidest stories about mentally ill cucks and whores in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MC deserves to be castrated with a dull knife, and the wife should be sold into sexual slavery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous