Helping a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,362 Followers

Then he kind of stammered, "I can come back," and started to leave.

"What's the matter," I said. "Two women in their underwear scare you?"

"Very much," he said.

This was fun. I liked watching him stammer.

I took my arms, crossed them and grabbed the hem of my T shirt. In the most coquettish voice I could, I said, "We can take them off if you'd prefer."

"That's it, I'm going to hide in our room." He turned around to leave.

"No, no, come back," we practically said in unison.

He looked at us skeptically. I patted the spot between me and Allison and said, "Come sit."

He approached cautiously and sat between us. He has great shoulders. We both put our heads against his chest. I reached across him and took Alison's hand. Our clasped hands dropped in his lap.

All of a sudden it struck me. I knew where this was going. I can't say I never fantasizes about being with a woman or about a 3 some. I had. But those were fantasies. They were between me and my husband or me and my fingers. This was real people who cared about each other sitting on a couch.

The next move was mine. I could stop it, or let it happen. My husband would never want to take advantage of anyone. He would not make the first move. Alison wanted to. She was looking at me with anticipation with those beautiful blue eyes.

I realized I wanted it to happen too. I wanted to kiss this beautiful woman. I wanted to share the love my husband and I had, even, if it's just one night, so she could see how deeply I love him. That I could do this, let him do this, and love him the more for it, was something she needed to know.

I moved my head across my husband's chest. Leaving her hand on his lap I brought my hand up to her cheek. I gently coaxed her face to mine and I kissed her. Tender at first. Then with more urgency. We ended up kneeling on either side of my husband kissing each other 3 inches from his face. He had no idea where to look or where to put his hands.

I reached over grabbed Alison's shirt and pulled it off over her head. I then took mine off as well. I turned to my husband and kissed him.

I kissed my way up to his ear and whispered, "It's OK, I want this."

I then guided Alison's lips to his and watched as they kissed. I thought I'd be jealous. I wasn't. It was a beautiful tender moment. It felt right in my heart.

As they kissed I caressed her neck, her shoulders, eventually getting to her breasts. I let my fingers glide over them lightly touching her nipples. I could hear her intake of breath as I circled her nipples. I leaned my head in to suck them into my mouth. It felt as soft and good as I'd imagined. She laid her head on my husband's chest while I played with her breasts.

My husband had no idea where to put his hands. Between sucking her tits I said, "She's got a great ass. You should feel it."

She looked at him and nodded. His hands went down to both our asses and he started to caress them.

Alison kissed him and said, "Under the material is good too."

I couldn't see what happened, but she smiled at me and said, "Much better."

She leaned across his lap and put her hands on my shoulders. She spread her legs a bit to give him better access.

She kissed me and said, "Tell him more."

I looked at him and nodded. All of a sudden she took a sharp breath. I knew his hands had found her pussy.

I think my husband has great fingers. It was obvious she agreed with me. She was rocking back and forth on his hand while trying to maintain a kiss with me. The kiss was losing.

All of a sudden she grabbed me tight, shuddered and moaned. She came.

She looked at me and said, "That was amazing."

I said, "What? You think you're done?"

She giggled.

We turned to my husband and pulled his shirt off. We kissed his neck and shoulders down his belly to the waistband of his shorts. We slid off the couch on either side of him. We grabbed his shorts and pulled them off. His cock sprung free.

Alison laughed and said, "Me first."

And she was. She lowered her head on his cock and started sucking it. My husband looked at me again, but I took his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Let it happen," I said.

He closed his eyes and let it happen. I leaned in and started helping her. We shared his cock like we were sharing a Popsicle. At one point she got some precum on her lips. I kissed and licked it off them.

I then stood up and pulled her up too. I slid my panties off and let them fall to the ground. I then reached over and pulled hers off her.

I pulled her in front of him, looked at her, and said, "Fuck him."

I helped her straddle his lap. I reached between them and guided his cock into her. She moaned as she sank it all the way in her. Then she started fucking him. It was hot to watch. It was tender to watch.

I could see her body tense up. She came.

I pulled her off and to the floor. I straddled her face, grabbed her legs, and held them spread.

"Get off the couch and fuck her," I said.

He did as he was told. He got between her legs and started fucking her while I held her legs.

I was kneeling across her face. I looked at her and said, "Eat me."

She started out tentatively. I moaned. With each moan she got braver. She knew what to do. She had a pussy too. She knew where the god spots are. Sometimes she missed because my husband was pounding her pussy. But she was mostly right on.

As she ate me, and my husband fucked her. We were face to face. I said I love you and kissed him. He told me I was the most amazing woman in the world. As we were kissing I could feel Alison start to cum.

"Make her cum. That's it. Fuck her. She cumming."

She did. I could feel it in how her tongue lost control in my pussy. The thought of it made me cum too. I fell forward into my husband quivering all over.

"That's it baby. Cum in her. Fill her up."

Alison joined in. "It feels so good, fuck me. Cum in me. I feel so full. Fuck me."

Between the two of us he lost it. He started to cum. I could see his body spasm. He kept pumping her. I could see some cum come out with every stroke.

He leaned over and lay down on his back. His cock getting soft and covered with her pussy and his cum. I started licking him clean. Alison joined me. When he was all clean we kissed each other with our cum and pussy soaked lips.

We lay there for awhile and finally I said, "Let's go to bed."

I took their hands and led them to our bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I wish I could tell you we fucked all night, or that this became a night after night thing. It didn't. It brought us closer, but that need to be loved from that night was no longer there. She knew she was loved.

She got her own place shortly after. We still hang out all the time and you never know, sometimes, when the mood is just right for all of us...

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,362 Followers
12