Helping a Roommate

Story Info
Brandon walks in on his roommate dressed in women's lingerie.
1.4k words
4.43
34.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers

Helping a Roommate

Not only did this come together quickly, it was fun to write. I already have part two planned out.

*

Brandon rounded the corner as he trudged back to his apartment. He usually hung out at the bars until midnight, but around 10:00pm he just didn't see the point in wasting his time, and money.

"Looks like another night with my right hand," he grumbled to himself.

It had been eight months since he had had sex and even then it wasn't worth remembering. Since then, he had been combing the bars for action, but still came up short. No women seemed interested in him. As he made it to the complex, he questioned his predicament out loud.

"I'm a decent looking, in-shape, five-ten black man and women don't want me. How does that work?" He continued, "I've got a hell of a dick between my legs, bigger and fatter than most guys, but nothing."

He could feel the alcohol kicking in as he climbed the steps. "I wonder if Gabriel's up. If he'd come out with me, I might get lucky," he said. "Women swoon over him even though he's shorter and on the chubby side. Maybe it's because he's Columbian or something." He made it to the last flight of stairs. "I wonder why he doesn't bring many women back the apartment," he questioned. "He has before, but for the amount that hit on him, he could have a girl in his bed every night. I'd give him his space. I'd hate getting in the way of another guy getting off."

As Brandon arrived at their floor, he spotted a man standing at their door, staring at it in bewilderment. It was a white man dressed in grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. He looked to be in his 40's.

"Was he trying to break in?" Brandon thought. He got a few steps closer before announcing himself. "Uh, can I help you?" He asked with authority in his voice.

The man jumped. As Brandon eyed him, he noticed the stranger looked grisly and overweight. "If he's a burglar, he's sure out of shape," Brian thought to himself.

The man gathered himself and uttered a response. "Um, uh," he stammered, "I, uh, think I have the wrong place." He turned and quickly jogged away, never turning back as he rushed away.

"Good riddance," Brandon called after him. Without thinking, he reached for the door and turned the knob. "Oh yeah, my key. . .," he said, but, to his surprise, the door was unlocked. "What the hell?"

He stepped inside, finding the apartment dark. It looked as if Gabriel was turning in for the night. A sliver of light shined from the door to his bedroom.

"Why's the damn door unlocked?" he thought, but he was too buzzed to care. Brandon was planning out how he would masturbate without disturbing his roommate when a voice called out.

"Come on in, I'm ready," Gabriel called, "I was beginning to think you were a no show."

Brandon was a bit confused by the invitation but made his way to the light. As he pushed the door open, he found Gabriel wearing white stockings, a garter belt, and a thong, and positioned on his hands and knees. He was facing away from the door. Brandon couldn't believe his eyes. He wanted to laugh, but the sight of his roommate, intrigued him.

"Damn," he said to himself, "Gabe kind of has a nice ass. Who knew?"

As he stared, he could feel his cock getting hard. Why was this turning him on? He had never checked out a guy before, but catching his roommate in lingerie was starting to excite him.

"I'm already lubed up like we agreed," Gabriel said, "shouldn't be difficult getting in, but there's extra lube on the nightstand if you need it.

The dots started to connect for Brandon. This explained why he didn't bring many women back to their place, he was into men too. He also realized what the stranger at the door was there for. Gabriel was having an anonymous visit and he had scared the guy off. Brandon felt bad and confused. He didn't know Gabriel was bisexual but felt bad he had ruined his roommate's fun by coming home early. Questions flooded his mind.

"Should I let him know it's me? Should I go try and find the guy? Should I just leave?" At the same time, the view of his bent over roommate was giving him a hard on.

"On the other hand," he thought, "it's been a while since I've had sex and a hole is a hole at this point. And I kind of owe Gabriel at this point." He began to reason with himself, "it wouldn't be the first time I've done anal. Plus, who would ever find out?" He rubbed the groin of his pants as he thought it through. "Why not?"

"We fucking or not?" Gabriel asked, giving his thick butt a giggle.

Brandon made up his mind. He walked towards Gabriel, undoing his jeans as he gazed at his roommate's ass. Once he was behind Gabriel, he let his pants drop to the floor. The view was breath taking. The white thong and stockings against Gabriel's tanned bum made his mouth water. Brandon reached out and clutched both cheeks with his hands. Gabriel's ass was soft to the touch as Brandon ran, his hands over them.

"Mm," moaned Gabriel, "your hands are nice and warm."

Brandon kept quiet as he moved the string from the thong out of the way, revealing Gabriel's brown rosebud. He began stroking his cock while he eased two fingers into Gabriel's ass. Slowly, he eased the fingers in and out his eager hole, feeling the lube in his ass and opening him up more. Gabriel rocked back and forth on Brandon's fingers, still unaware of who his guest really was.

"Ooh," he moaned, "that feels so good, but I want the real thing. Give me that dick!" He wiggled his butt as he spoke.

Brandon grabbed the lube from the nightstand and worked it onto this cock. Once he felt he was ready, he tossed the lube on the bed and took a deep breath.

"I'm about to fuck my roommate!" He thought, "but I do owe him for scaring off his dick appointment." He laughed to himself. Moving closer, he let the head of his cock rest on Gabriel's asshole.

"Don't keep teasing me," Gabriel said, lowering his chest to the bed.

"Face down and ass up," Brandon smiled. "I might enjoy this more than I thought."

With that, he pushed the head of his cock into Gabriel's ass, Gabriel moaned as he went. Once the head was in, Brandon pushed further. Getting in was easier than he expected. Finally, all of his cock was buried in Gabriel's bum hole.

"Fuck," Gabriel moaned, "you're bigger than I thought you were." He humped against Brandon as he spoke, "your dick's so thick."

Brandon grabbed Gabriel by his love handles and began pumping away. The way Gabriel's hole stroked his cock felt so good. The warmth of his ass drove Brandon mad. He pounded harder and harder, until he could feel his balls smacking against Gabriel's. The bed creaked as he jammed his dick in and out of his roommate. It took all his might, but Brandon kept quiet. Gabriel reached between his legs and began stroking his own dick.

"Oh, my fucking God!" He cried, "you've got me so hard, I'm sweating." As Gabriel jerked his dick, Brandon could feel him tightening his sphincter. Gabriel's moans were also driving Brandon wild with their erotic tone. They almost sounded feminine. Suddenly, Gabriel sat up on one elbow.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Gabriel shouted.

As he shouted, he tightened his hole as much as he could, sending Brandon over the edge. He panted as he began to cum, doing is best not to scream. He erupted into Gabriel's phat bum, feeling stream after stream emptying into his roommate's ass. When he had finished cumming, Gabriel collapsed on the bed, allowing Brandon's dick to pop out of his hole.

"Fuck," Gabriel uttered.

Brandon stumbled back a few steps, trying to get his bearings. He had never cum so hard. After catching his breath, he pulled up his pants and staggered towards the door, leaving Gabriel spread across the mattress. He made his way down to the hall and out the door. Once outside, he gathered himself and checked his phone for the time.

"10:45. There's still a few bars open," he said out loud, "I could use another drink." Down the steps and out of the complex, Brandon ventured out into the night, still tingling from the thought of banging his roommate.


mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers