Helping Alexandra Ch. 03

Story Info
Fred's Journal: She takes the E out of ENF.
4.7k words
4.65
14.6k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: FRED'S JOURNAL

May 24 - Yesterday, I told Alex that, if she wanted to join us for lunch today, she should wear a short loose skirt that could be lifted by the wind. This was the first suggestion I had given her since our conversation last week. She agreed and came in today with a dark blue pleated skirt that swirled and bounced nicely as she walked. I was a few steps behind her as we walked to the lunch, and the wind did its job, lifting the skirt now and then, first on one side, then the other, each time giving anybody watching a delightful glimpse of her light blue, flowered panties.

We were together at the salad bar, and I whispered that she should slip off to the bathroom before we left and remove her panties. She got a little bug-eyed, then smiled and nodded. On the way back to the office, the wind was just as helpful, and I had a blast watching for flashes of her bare butt. I was so focused on her ass that I stumbled off the curb at one point and almost fell. Fortunately, Jeff caught me. As we walked on, he whispered, "Did you catch Alexandra's ass when the wind blows? I think she's gone commando." I shrugged and pretended I didn't know what he was talking about.

June 10

For the department heads meeting this morning, I had told Alex to wear a suit that buttons up, so she could go braless undetected. Her tits are so loose that it would be obvious if she wore just a shirt or an open jacket, and I didn't want to push it, at least not yet. She had a nice navy blue suit with a cream blouse buttoned up to her neck and the jacket buttoned over that.

As we were walking to the auditorium, I leaned over and said she should stop in the bathroom and take off her panties. She whispered in some alarm, "I've got pantyhose on. It'll take a while." Just do it quickly, I told her, and next time don't wear pantyhose. She gave me the same exasperated look as that first night, then handed me the papers she was carrying to the meeting for Ellen and headed to the bathroom.

I had reserved a seat for her in the auditorium, and Ellen sat next to her. During one of the more boring presentations by another department head, I leaned over and told her to unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse and loosen the collar a little. "Discreetly," I added. She gave me a kind of side-eye smirk, but followed through before it was her time to go up.

Ellen did most of the talking, as usual, but Alex did get to add a couple of comments. I winked at her while she was talking, and I saw her trying to control a smile. When she sat back down, I told her not to cross her legs. "Don't spread them, just leave them open to create a sense of mystery." As the meeting broke up, the CEO came up to congratulate her on her work. Ellen tried to hog the space, but John kept talking to Alex.

After we got back to the office, she left the jacket off and undid one and later two more buttons on her shirt. She wasn't exposed, but it was clear that she was not wearing a bra. When we headed back to our cars after work, she had the jacket back on and had unbuttoned her shirt more than halfway down.

June 27

Every other Thursday evening, Alex sits in on a conference call with some researchers and other media relations people from across the system. Ellen used to keep that for herself, but it cut into a yoga class she wanted to teach, so she let Alex sit in, so long as she reported on everything the next day.

The office was empty, and she was about 15 minutes into the half-hour call when I decided to have some fun and push her limits. She waved at me when I got to her cubicle and was a bit startled when I turned her chair around. She scowled and adjusted her notepad. Then her eyes widened when I knelt in front of her and took off her shoes. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that? There was a distraction here." Whoever was speaking went back over the points he'd been making in a monotone destined to put anybody to sleep.

As he was talking, I gestured at her to stand up. I stepped behind her and unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs. She was looking very flustered now, trying to wave me away while still taking notes.

I came around to her front and started to unbutton her blouse, having to reach carefully between her arms and not jostle her writing, since I knew she would get in trouble if Ellen felt her notes were not comprehensive. Once it was undone, I slipped it off her shoulders, then had to undo the buttons at her wrists. That took some juggling, so she could hold the phone and take notes, but we managed.

Next came the stockings. I was glad to see she was wearing thigh-highs instead of pantyhose. They were much easier to take off without touching her skin. I had decided I should avoid that kind of contact, at least for now. I got hold of the edge of one stocking and pulled it away from her leg, so I could get fingers from both hands on it, then pull it down. She was leaning back in her chair, straightening her leg as I did so.

"Right, I agree," she added to her conference call, sounding a little breathy, but probably not noticeably so through the phone speakers. "We will follow up with him next week," she said, just as I pulled the first stocking off her foot. As I worked on the second one, she added the occasional "yeah" and "uh-huh" to the conversation.

Even though I had not touched her skin, I felt a hard-on coming on. Maybe it was just the closeness to her skin or the smell of her. I was getting aroused, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Once both stockings were off, I gestured to her to sit up and lean forward. I pressed the two parts of her bra hook together, and it came loose. I pulled the strap off her left shoulder, then her right by pulling on the straps. She pulled first one, then the arm out. The weight of her breasts as they were released kept the bra lodged under her breasts. I lifted the bra up a bit to try to loosen it, and Alex leaned forward in her chair to help. Once some space had been created between her breasts and her body, I was able to pull the bra down.

I sat on the floor near the chair and looked at her panties, orangey pink lacy panties that hugged her hips and mound. My heart was pounding, and my breathing was very shallow as I reached for the band along one hip and pulled it away from her.

"Thanks, everybody," she said as the conference call wrapped up. "Talk to you in two weeks."

Once I got the waistband pulled away from her skin, I was able to loop my finger through it and pull it further and down. She rolled over slightly in the chair so I could pull the material off one side of her butt. When she rolled back, there was that delightful declivity, the first sign of her pussy. I inhaled, just to keep from passing out, and slid my other index finger into the waistband and pulled it away from the front. As I neared the other side, she rolled over in the other direction to release the other side from her butt. I pulled the tiny garment down her legs and off of her feet. With a gasp, she lay back in the chair and let her legs fall open, giving me an unconstricted view of her pussy lips.

I inhaled deeply to catch some of the aroma that came from her and just stared at the beautiful sight. After a few moments, she shifted in the chair, lifting herself up to look at me, even as she opened her legs further. Her mouth had formed into a small, yet noticeable smile. I smiled back. "Will you stroke yourself?" I asked her.

Her smile shifted a little as she raised her right hand and began running her fingers along the outer edges of her pussy. As she moved up and down, she crossed from one side to the other and brushed against her labia, loosening them from the knot they had formed in her underwear. I saw them start to glisten and separate, the more she stroked. Soon, she was running her fingers between them, groaning and shifting in her chair as she did so.

She spread her legs further and brought her left hand down to start rubbing her clit. Soon, one finger from her right hand disappeared inside her, quickly followed by a second. She twisted more and more as she picked up the rhythm of her fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, keeping in time with what her other hand was doing on her clit.

I was mesmerized. I had seen a couple other women masturbate, but never from this angle and so close. I heard her fingers as they plunged in and out of the wetness of her cunt, and I smelled the aroma of her cunt juices as they dripped down the side of her legs and along her ass. I was getting uncomfortable from my cock growing inside my pants, but I wanted this to be about her. I didn't want to distract from the phenomenal scene happening just inches away.

I had lost track of time, so I had no idea how long I had been sitting there, watching. She began gasping more loudly and twisting her body as her fingers became more focused in their movements, not so far in and out, more concentrated in building sensations inside her that seemed to be taking her over. Then suddenly with a shout, her hips began bucking, and her whole body was rocking as an orgasm took control of her whole being.

I leaned back against the wall of her cubicle and watched her gradually come down from her ecstasy. Her fingers relaxed out of her pussy as there were a few last twitches of her pussy lips and her hips. Then she settled back in her chair, her legs still spread open before me and a sly smile spreading across her face.

After sitting quietly for a while, she glanced down at me, still smiling, and said, "You're a bastard, you know that?"

"Maybe more than you think right now." I reached over to pick up her backpack, which was on the floor against the side of the cubicle. I unzipped it and picked up her shoes. The smile turned into a frown.

"Again?"

I reached for her stockings and skirt. "It'll be fun."

"Fun for you, maybe." She sat up and pulled her legs together. Her breasts swayed as she shifted her position.

"And for you, in your own way. No?" I smiled at her as I put her wadded-up panties into the backpack and zipped it close. She stood up as I got up from the floor. She took hold of my shirt and pulled herself close to me. My cock stiffened even more as she pulled me close to her. I could smell a heady mixture of smells, from her body and her cunt, as she stood on her toes and brought her lips close to my ear. "You're a real bastard, you know that?" She kissed my cheek, let go of my shirt, and stood back. "Fifteen minutes, right?"

It was hard to breathe. I had to clear my throat to say, "Right," then I turned and walked out. I was afraid that, if I stayed there too long, I would lose my nerve. I really wanted to fuck her, but that was not the game, not now.

I walked quickly to the garage, tossed her backpack into the back seat, and drove out. I sensed that I had rushed things, so it was less than ten minutes before I got to the front of the office building. Rush hour was over, so there wasn't much traffic and I could wait longer on the side of the road. I circled the block and waited at least four times, and there was still no sign of her. I was getting worried, wondering if something had gone wrong. Had she fallen? Had she got caught?

I was imagining all sorts of disastrous scenarios and was about to find a place to park when the door opened and she walked out side by side with Mary Jo, the woman from medical staff services. They were chatting! They stood at the doorway for a couple of seconds, then shook hands, and Mary Jo walked away toward the garage, giving me a slight wave as she turned. Alexandra was almost sashaying as she walked across the front of my car and got in. "Thanks for waiting," she said blithely as she strapped the seatbelt across her lap. "Shall we go?"

I felt as though it took me several minutes to get my breath back and finally speak. "What the hell was that?" I finally blurted out.

"She came out of the elevator just as I came out of the stairs, and there was nowhere for me to go. So when she asked what was going on, I told her that I was playing with a co-worker. She started to warn me about getting into trouble, so I said, 'you mean, like fucking somebody in your office?' She went kind of pale. I told her about overhearing her argument in the hallway last month. She started to break down a little, and I told her I needed to catch my ride home, since you had my clothes, so we decided to get together for lunch some day and talk it over. Shall we get going now?"

I drove off, trying to pay attention to my driving. My mind was in a complete whirl, and I couldn't figure out what to say. Alexandra just sat there, completely relaxed in her total nudity, not concerned about any aspect of it, so far as I could tell. As I turned onto her block, she saw that I had tossed her clothes into the back seat. "Not hiding them in the trunk this time, huh?"

I mumbled something and pulled up to her address. The lights in the living room were on. "Oh, Jack must be home. He'll like this story." She twisted in the seat to reach for her backpack. Her breasts swayed toward me. I couldn't get enough of watching them move with every motion of her body. She leaned across the gap between the seats and kissed me on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, you sweetheart bastard." And then she was out the door. I watched her butt twitch its way up toward her door, which opened before she got there. As she stepped in, she reached up as though to hug somebody. I drove home in a daze, completely lost in a world of new possibilities I had never considered.

July 11

The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy. There was a long 4th of July weekend, where Alexandra had gone off with Jack. I had a date with somebody I had met some time ago. I had a good time, but not much happened.

Last Tuesday was Alex's birthday, and there had been a department lunch for her on Wednesday. Today, I decided on a bit of a surprise. Everybody else had left, and she was midway through her conference call. I stood in the opening to her cubicle for a few seconds before she noticed me. She smiled and leaned back in her chair, opening her legs as though waiting for me.

Instead, I slipped off, first, one, then the other of my own shoes. She looked puzzled at first, then her eyes widened as I pulled off my socks and tossed them onto the shoes.

She settled back in her chair, making an occasional comment on the conference call, as I undid my tie, unbuckled my belt, and unzipped my pants. The belt buckle made a loud thunk when it hit the floor, surprising us for a second, but I had checked that everybody else had gone, so I stepped out of the pants and kicked them to the side.

I was glad I had started wearing thin cotton bikini briefs a couple years ago. As I unbuttoned my shirt from the bottom, she could see my cock stiffening slightly beneath the soft pouch. Her smile widened, and I started moving my hips from side to side as I kept undoing the shirt.

After the shirt, I tossed my t-shirt onto the pile of clothes on the floor and stood in her cubicle with nothing but my thin cotton briefs. My cock was definitely stiffer and pushing against the front of the briefs, even pulling them slightly down. My breathing had become shallow, and I was suddenly nervous. Was I going to carry through? What if she laughed at me? And, of course, what if somebody came in?

Her eyes were looked on my crotch, and she had kind of a hungry look in them. Her tongue had slipped out to moisten her lips, and her own breathing seemed to be shallow. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of the briefs and mimicked her moves from our first night, sliding them off to the sides and pulling the waistband away from my body. When I got to the rear, I pulled them down off my ass. The front had slid down to show some of my pubic hair, so I pulled my thumbs back to the front and pulled them forward and down. My cock bounced forward when I had released it from confinement, and I slid the briefs down to my knees and let them fall.

I stood up, naked, my cock sitting forward at about 45 degrees. Alexandra was still on the conference call, muttering "mmm-hmm" and "yeah" every now and then, as she kept her eyes on me. I loosened my balls to let them hang more freely, now that they were unconfined, and began stroking my cock with a couple fingers.

"I'm sorry. What was that? I was making a note about something else." I kept stroking gently while she turned away to focus on the conference call. When she turned back, my cock was thicker and pointing straight ahead.

She sounded a bit breathless when she wrapped up the call and bid everybody goodbye. "Wasn't that a little early?" I asked when she hung up.

"Some things are more important." She sat back in her chair and let her legs drift apart. I wrapped my hand fully around my cock and stroked more fully, not faster, more as a way to increase my own pleasure and the blood flow into my cock. I was breathing harder as I felt waves of sensual vibration running through all parts of my body, both flowing from my cock and feeding into it.

Alexandra had pulled her skirt up, and I saw she was wearing a lace thong that let some of her pussy lips escape. She was rubbing her mound and moaning quietly in sync with me. The sight of her spread out before me and her pussy lips peeking out was pushing me toward the edge.

I was stroking faster and moaning louder, and I felt the cum building up inside me. My whole body was building up to an orgasm, and I could feel I was just about to let loose. "I'm gonna cum," I yelled. "Where . . . " I couldn't form any other thought, but I didn't need to. As I started to shoot my load, Alex had leaned forward, grabbed my t-shirt, and had it in place just as the first squirt of cum came out. Before I knew what was happening, she had her hands over mine, then somehow dislodged my hand and wrapped the shirt around my cock. She held me while I was pulsing my cum into my shirt.

My eyes were closed, and I felt her wiping the tip of my cock with the shirt. Then she took the shirt away, and I felt the soft skin of her hand holding my bare cock. A few last drops may have seeped onto her fingers.

We stood there for a few seconds — I had no sense of time — then she leaned up and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Come sit down," she whispered and gently maneuvered me toward her chair. She guided me down, still holding my cock. She touched my shoulder to get me to lean back in the chair, then she slowly let go of my cock, gently sliding her fingers along the shrinking shaft.

I sat back in the chair, my mind lost in the semi-consciousness that follows an orgasm. My only awareness was of the touch of her fingers on my cock, the first skin-to-skin contact we've had since this adventure began. I thrilled in that lasting sensation and was beginning to hope for more when I heard a sound. I opened my eyes and saw her bending down and picking up my clothes. It took me a moment to realize that she was putting them into my shoulder bag.

"What are you doing?" I sat up straight.

"Getting ready to give you a ride home."

"You mean . . . " I couldn't get the words out as I watched her roll up my slacks and push them into the bag. She just turned her head toward me and smiled. "My turn. Or yours, depending on your point of view."

I was trying to come up with something to say when she gave me another smile, this time with her eyebrows arched, as though challenging me to argue with her. I realized she had the upper hand, and not just because she had put all my clothes into my own bag and slung it over her shoulder. I guess I had it coming.

"Tit for tat, huh?" I said.

"In a manner of speaking. Pick you up in fifteen minutes?" She was already down the hall by the time I had managed to say, "Okay."

12