Helping Alexandra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone in the office, stark naked, with my clothes, keys, wallet, identification, and anything else of importance heading out of the building and into the garage. I felt small, vulnerable, and scared, yet also exhilarated and, in some sense, more alive than I ever had before. I wondered if this was how she had felt when I had left her.

I got up from her chair and noticed a little wet spot where my cock had dribbled. Let her have it, I thought, a souvenir. I walked down the hall to my own office. She had closed the door, which meant that it was locked and she had the key. I couldn't get into it. I walked to Ellen's office next to mine and, on an impulse, leaned my ass on the window by the door. Mooning her, in my own small inconsequential way, except for the strange mark I left there. I did the same to our vice-president's office, then walked up and down the hall, quietly telling each of the absent occupants that I was naked.

I suddenly realized I didn't know how much time had passed. I headed out. I remembered that Alex had decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator, so I did the same. When I got to the first floor, I waited to listen for any elevator sounds before I stepped into the lobby and let that door close behind me, sealing me off from escape. I quickly stepped behind the security desk and crouched down to wait.

Before long, I realized I couldn't see that much of the street from there, so I went around and snuck to the side of the front door, where I could look out. Fortunately, there didn't seem to be any traffic on the road, which made up for how light it was at this time of the evening in the middle of summer.

I was getting sweaty and nervous, wondering what was taking her so long. Or had I missed my chance? Finally, she drove up and stopped. I could see her leaning her arm through the open window and looking my way. I took a deep breath and stepped outside, hoping that nobody else was around. She saw me and smiled, then suddenly the car jerked forward.

"Wait!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw somebody coming out of the main building across the street. I couldn't go back inside my building, and there was no place to hide. I was caught.

A horn beeped from down the street. She had stopped halfway down the block and was waving at me. I started running down the street, my cock and balls flopping as I ran. As soon as I got close to her, she jerked forward a bit more, and I had to run again to catch up. I heard some sort of sound behind me, but I couldn't figure out what they were or whether anybody had seen me.

This time, she stayed still when I got up to her. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Need a ride?" She smiled with a fake innocence that I might have found amusing in any other circumstance. She gestured toward her passenger seat. It was a two-door car, so I had to run around the front and get in. I had the sense that some other cars were about to head down the road, but I didn't want to take the time to find out.

"Buckle up," she said as soon as I closed the door.

"Let's get out of here," I said as soon as I got myself strapped in.

"Now where have I heard that before?" She drove off, and I sat there, trying to catch my breath and switching from fear to exhilaration to anger to thrill. As we drove further away from the office, I relaxed.

"I guess you win that round," I said when I finally settled down.

"I think it's more about maintaining a balance, not just winning. After all, you came to my office and took your own initiative. I didn't bribe you into getting naked."

I had to admit she was right, and I wondered whether I had had some exhibitionist desires of my own. I certainly wanted to expose myself to her. I hadn't thought about doing so with anybody else.

We pulled up to my apartment building. "Where do you want me to drop you?" I directed her to the parking lot around the back. "There's a side entrance that doesn't get much use, and it's close to my apartment. I assume my clothes are in your trunk?"

"Yeah, I didn't have any imagination about what to do with them. Maybe next time."

She popped the trunk as I got out, and I picked up my shoulder bag. She drove off as soon as I closed the trunk. It took me a while to dig through the clothes to get to my keys at the bottom of the bag. I kept looking around to make sure nobody else was coming. I finally got them just as another car turned into the parking lot. I ran up the stairs to the entrance, let myself in, then up the two flights of stairs to my floor. A quick look down the hall, a sprint to my apartment, and I was in. Out of breath and safe.

Holy shit, I thought to myself as I stood inside the apartment, my back against the door. What have I got myself into?

12