Helping Aunt Karen During COVID Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom comes over with dinner.
3.5k words
4.57
25.9k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
374 Followers

The morning after was more awkward than I thought it would be when Jen and I went to sleep. Jen was sleeping with no covers on her, while I glared at her body. I was nervous, we both used the excuse that we were "buzzed", and I wasn't sure how Jen was going to feel this morning. Looking at her, vulnerable, peaceful, I couldn't control the thought of wanting her again. I slowly started to caress her chest, softly dragging my fingers down to Jen's slit. When I did this, Jen flinched, then smiled, saying nothing. Realizing this is what Jen wanted, I started to rub her clit. Jen opened her legs, inviting me in. I got between Jen's legs rubbing the tip of my throbbing cock up and down her pussy slit, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy. I plunged my cock into her with force. Jen screamed, "OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD DAVE! YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR SISTER! DOES YOUR SISTER'S PUSSY FEEL GOOD!"

I whispered in her ear, "Is it my pussy?"

I felt Jen's pussy explode, "YES, DAVE! I'M CUMMING! AHHHH...FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR SISTER'S PUSSY!"

I could not hold on any longer. I decided to explode in Jen's pussy while she screamed, "NO, DAVE! TAKE IT OUT! DON'T CUM IN ME!" I ignored this plea and filled her pussy with an earth-shattering load.

Jen and I were both breathing heavy, exhausted from round two of our inappropriate night that turned into morning.

I found the courage to speak. "I'm sorry I didn't pull out. You felt so good I lost my mind for a minute."

"You're a jerk. What if I wasn't on birth control?"

"You are, though... right?"

"Yes, I am, loser. I just thought it was gross having my brother cum in me. It's bad enough we're doing this. No big deal; it's just a lot to process. I feel like a cheap whore. I just let my brother fuck me and cum in me, you know?"

"I'm sorry, Jen. I didn't mean to make you feel this way."

"You didn't just use me, right? I feel weird saying this, but I really want more of this with you. You and this thing we are doing is exciting and a turn-on for me. I'm just nervous you will avoid me more than you already do."

Jen was vulnerable, and I wanted to convince her that I felt the same way. "Jen, I can't wait for us to do this again. It is weird, but I didn't use you just this one time. I plan on using you a lot more." Then I started laughing as I pulled her into me for a hug.

Jen laughed with me as she lightly slapped me. "You better plan on using me more! I've taken it easy on you so far."

We passed out together and didn't wake until both of our phones were going off. We jumped up, not realizing it was one o'clock in the afternoon. My aunt Karen was calling me while our mother was calling Jen. We were both panicking. I told Karen I would call her back as I heard Jen tell our mother that she was heading home.

"Mom said she's been trying to reach the both of us all day. She's worried and is gonna ask a million questions. I don't know what I'm going to tell her."

I looked at my phone, and there was two missed calls and ten text messages from my mother. There were three texts from my aunt telling me to call her. I told Jen, "Give me a minute. Aunt Karen wanted me to call her."

Aunt Karen answered her phone, "Well, look who's alive! I was trying to give you a heads up that your mother is coming over tonight to cook you dinner. She said she was the only one who never gets to spend time with you. If she brings wine, then she is going to want a massage. No wine means she just wanted to spend time with you. Trust me on this one. By the way, I hope you didn't fuck Jen. She wouldn't be able to handle you, and you'd never get her outta your house. Anyway, your mother is bringing wine, and I talked her into letting you give her a massage. She's nervous because I told her I almost came when you gave me one. Get Jen out of your house, and don't tell me she's not there. I know she is." Then she hung up on me.

"Jen, mom is going to be coming here to cook dinner for me."

"What the fuck am I supposed to tell her about why we weren't answering our phones? I'm so scared of getting caught or being suspicious about why we spent the night together."

"Jen, relax. Just tell her we were up late drinking; and we were sleeping off the hangover. No one is going to suspect we were fucking."

"Right, right. No one is gonna think we slept together. Why would anyone think that, right? Can I come back over after mom leaves, PLEASE?"

"Yes, you can. Just don't leave as soon as mom gets home. OK?"

Jen jumped up and down while squealing, "YES!YES! THANK YOU!" Then she got dressed and left.

I called my mother, and she told me that she wanted to bring me dinner and spend time with me. She told me she'd be at my house around seven. I jumped in the shower and tried to clean up a little bit before she arrived. I did not think my mother was coming for any other reason except to spend time with me. We have always been close, and this was one of the longest periods of time we had not seen each other. I also thought there was no way she would contemplate having sex with her son.

I saw headlights in the driveway, so I went to the door and asked, "Do you need help?"

"Don't just stand there, David. Come grab the food." As usual, I did what she told me to do. I grabbed the Chinese food she brought while she carried a paper bag into the house. As we got into the house, we placed everything down on the coffee table. She gave me a huge hug. "I missed you so much." She said as she squeezed. I smelt what I thought was alcohol on her breath. This makes sense because she only eats Chinese food when she's drinking.

I asked, "Mom, have you been drinking?"

"I may have had a couple of drinks before I came over. I needed to unwind. This pandemic and isolation have driven me nuts. I also brought some wine; I hope you don't mind?"

'No, mom, I don't mind. Do whatever you want. But I'm not going to let you drive until I know you're sober." I've never known mom to be careless. Her driving while having drank alcohol was not her. At this moment, I was concerned with her behavior.

Mom took a half bottle of wine out of the paper bag and poured herself a big glass of wine after we were done eating. As I was cleaning the coffee table of food, I grabbed the paper bag and noticed a second bottle of wine. "Jeez, mom. How much were you planning on drinking?"

"I don't know, a lot. Why? Is it a problem?"

"No, it's not. You're my mom. Can't I worry about you?"

"How about we stop worrying for tonight? Enough is going on in this world to worry about. Let's forget the bullshit for one night. Here take my coat. You're not much of a host. You let me eat dinner with my coat on." As she took her coat off, I realized she was wearing a dress.

Dresses are typical for her to wear, but I was confused about a lot of what was going on with her tonight. I asked, "What do you wanna do now, mom?"

"Well, I was hoping to get a massage. I'm tired of Karen bragging about what a great massage you give. If you don't want to, that's OK. I don't want to pressure you if you're not up for it." My mother's forwardness made sense of why she was drinking heavily. She was nervous.

"I don't mind, mom. The problem is you're a little drunk, and I don't want you falling off the massage table. Also, you do realize that for a massage, you actually have to be topless." I was giving her every 'out' she needed.

"I'm not an idiot. Of course, I know I'd have to be topless. Do you have to do a massage on a table only? Can't I just lay on the couch?"

"No, mom. That won't work either. It's too confined. I would need to move around. How about we plan the massage for another time. and tonight, we just watch some TV?"

"OK, FINE THEN! So, are we netflixing and chilling now?" Mom was laughing at herself, knowing she made no sense.

"Mom, do you even realize what that term means?"

"Yes actually, I do. I was being a smartass. Put something on for us to watch. Do you want to put your head on my lap like you used to? I can rub your head if you want."

"Yes, I do. I used to love when you rubbed my head." I put on a random sitcom marathon. I laid down on the couch with my head on mom's lap. I was glad neither of us was putting each other in uncomfortable situations. It was nice to just relax and not deal with the stress of; trying to figure out if something was going to happen. In my head, I chuckled about the whole situation, thinking, 'She's my mom. My aunt and sister were one thing, but my mom would never do anything like that.'

Then my phone started dinging from repeated text messages coming through. "I'm going to check on that." I did not want to move. I was really comfortable resting and having my head rubbed.

"OK, Dave. I'll be here. I'm going to pour another glass of wine. Where did you put the other bottle?"

I was shocked that mom was looking for the second bottle of wine. I asked, "Did you drink a whole bottle of wine already?"

"Yes, I did, actually. Let me have a good night, and please don't make me feel guilty. Go tell whatever woman that's blowing your phone up that you're with your mother for the night." Then she went into the kitchen, filling her glass up to the top.

It was Jen texting me. "Am I still coming back, or are you ghosting me?" "Please talk to me. I don't want to seem needy, but I really wanna come back tonight!" "Are you ignoring me?!?! Please don't just ignore me." "Please don't do this to me." "I'm sorry if I'm being to much right now. I really love you and don't want you to be mad at me!" "Text me back PLEASE!"

I could tell Jen was struggling with everything that happened between us last night and this morning. I tried to calm her down. "Jen, I want you to be here. Mom is drunk, and I can't get rid of her. I will text you as soon as she leaves so you can come back. OK?"

"OK. Sorry for being insecure. Text me as soon as she leaves, please. I can't wait to see you! I Just want to be with you so badly!"

As I left my bedroom, I noticed mom was still in the kitchen, pouring more wine into her glass. She looked at me and stated, "Don't judge your mother." Then she laughed. "Back to the couch."

"Yes, ma'am. Back to the couch, I go. No judging, have fun and drink up."

"Good. FYI I'm not going to be able to drive, so I texted your father and sister. So they don't have to worry about me. I told them I'm going to be sleeping here tonight. I've drank way too much to be driving. Now let me get comfy before you lay down. Hopefully, you're done with the phone for the night because I don't feel like moving again."

As my mom sat down, she hiked her dress above her knees, exposing her legs, as she patted her thighs. "That's a good idea. I don't want you driving tonight." I put my head back on her lap as she started rubbing my head. It felt amazing having her dig her fingers into head. "That feels so good, mom. If you get uncomfortable, let me know, and I'll move. I feel like I'm going to pass out."

Mom started shifting, then told me, "Lift your head for a minute. I need to get more comfortable." I did as she asked, feeling her shift a little more, then she said, "OK. That's better." Mom guided my head back onto her lap but moved it closer to the top of her thighs. When I put my head down, I noticed her thighs were bare-skinned. She asked, "That better for you?"

My mind was racing as I thought, 'Is she trying to seduce me?' "Yes, mom. Much better. I'm trying not to pass out on you."

"Don't worry, honey. You can pass out if you want." Mom continued to rub my head, then she leaned over and kissed me on the head. Her hand would occasionally move down into my shirt and rub my shoulder. This went on for about twenty minutes. When she asked, "Honey, are you asleep?" I didn't answer. I wanted her to think I had fallen asleep. I decided to roll over, and when I did, I saw that her dress was hiked up to her hips. I was now facing her panty-clad pussy. My face was a few inches from my mom's white panties when she reached over to recline her side of the couch. This caused me to have a better view of all her glory.

Mom started shifting after about ten minutes, allowing me to manipulate my position. I nestled my face directly into her crotch, positioning it so she couldn't see if my eyes were opened or closed. I raised my hand under the side of her panties, resting my hand on her hip. I know she could feel my hot breath on her pussy. I continued this for what seemed like forever when I started to feel mom's hips rocking slowly while rubbing the back of my neck. It seemed like she was attempting to push her pussy closer to my face. I decided to push the envelope a little more by moving my face as close as I could to mom's slit. As I did this, I could see that her panties were wet. I moved my head slightly as mom lightly grabbed a fist full of my hair while exhaling a deep breath.

At this point, I could feel the heat of my mother's pussy seeping through her undergarments. I decided to flick my tongue across her pussy. When I did this, mom flinched, letting out a soft moan, "ahhhh." I waited for her to object to what I had just done. She did not object, but she also slightly raised her hips, squirming in her seat. She moved her leg, positioning herself with her legs wide open, causing me to move my hand and giving me a better access to her pussy.

I placed my fingers into the side of mom's panties that were covering her slit, gently pulling them to the side. Waiting for a protest that did not come, I slightly started running my tongue along her slit while gripping where her thigh met her pussy. Mom tensed up when my tongue found her clit. I licked and sucked her clit slowly as she lifted her ass to grind her pussy into my face. As she picked up her pace, I slowly slipped my finger into her steaming pussy as my mouth attacked her clit. Mom's hips were grinding in sync with every lick as my finger slid in and out of her with ease. Mom was moaning, "ahh...ahh...honey...wh...I don't...ahh...honey...please...we...can't...ahhh...ow...honey...please ssssttt...ppphhh...honey...nnnn...ohhh...fff...honey...please...nnooohhh...please..."

I couldn't make out if she wanted me to stop or keep going. Her grip on my hair became tighter. Her hips were bucking as she was grinding into every move I was making. I pulled her down on the couch into a laying position and removed her panties. I opened her legs, giving myself full access to all of her. Then I heard her cooing, "Honey... what are you doing to your mother... Why are you doing this to me? You know you shouldn't be doing this...honey...ohhh...myyy...God...it feels so good."

I replied, "I want you to feel good. Just let me make you feel good, mom." I continued to finger my mom. Now, I was kneeling between her legs and making direct eye contact with her. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to tell me to stop, but she couldn't bring herself to stop what we were doing. Her hips continued to keep pace every time I slipped my finger in and out of her pussy. I asked, "Doesn't it feel good, mom?"

"Yes, bbbuuuttt...honey...please...wwweee...ca...ohhh mmyyy...ffffuuu...DDDaaavvveee...ssssttt...ppphhh...mmmm...oooo...rrrr...eeee...nnnn...oooohhhh."

I could tell mom was out of it and didn't want to stop but knew what was happening was wrong. I slowly pulled my sweatpants down and pulled the top of her dress down so I could get to her tits. Once I got the top of her dress down, I saw that the bra snapped in the front. I thought, 'Perfect.' I leaned forward and started sucking on my mom's tits. My cock rested on her mound as she continued to slowly sway her hips.

I was grinding my cock on mom's pussy mound as I attacked her tits. I felt mom losing any control she had left. She whispered, "Hhh...on...eee...ggggooo...lllooowwweeerrr...pppp...lllleeeaaa...sssseee." I thought she was asking me to lower my cock, so I lined it up at her entrance, slipping the head of my cock into her pussy. I felt mom tense up as she dug her fingernails into my neck, biting my shoulder. Questioning, "Honey, why are you inside me? You have your dick inside me, why?" As I pushed more of my cock into mom, she let out a deep sigh. "Ddddaaavvveee...yyyooouuu cccc...ffffuuuuccckkkk...mmmeee...iiimmm...yyyooo...mmmooottthhheeerrr...I'm going to cccuuummm..."

As soon as I realized mom was about to cum, I thrust my entire cock into her. Mom's pussy was so tight I felt her pussy wrapped around my cock and thought I had shredded her pussy. I continued with my thrusts as I watched mom's eyes locked in on mine. Looking straight into her eyes, I told her, "Mom, your pussy feels so good."

Mom's pussy exploded all over my cock and her pussy loosened up once she came. "OOOHHHH! DAVE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME! I'M YOUR MOTHER! YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER! YOU ARE MAKING ME CCCUUUUMMM!" Mom's legs were shaking, her hips were no longer grinding. I continued to thrust my cock as deep into her pussy as I could, knowing that her orgasm drained all her energy.

I was worried that reality was going to hit her, and she was going to tell me to stop before I had a chance to cum. The thought of Cumming inside of my mother helped me reach my goal. I started huffing in her ear, and she knew I was getting close. "Dave...pull out... don't cum in me... I'm your mother, pull out, please... Don't do that to me... please. honey...I don't want you to cum in me..."

The more she didn't want me to the more I lost control. I grunted in her ear, "mom, please. I want to cum in your pussy so bad. Please, mommy."

Mom came back to life and started fucking me back, grinding her hips upward. "Go ahead...cum in mommies' pussy...cum for mommy...fuck me harder...I want your cock to explode in mommies' pussy"

I had an earth-shattering orgasm, shooting string after string into my mom's pussy. I yelled, "FUCK! MOM! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY!"

After I came, I didn't pull out right away. Again, it was that familiar, awkward after-sex reality that I have experienced a lot of recently. Because we were on the couch, I had to climb off my mother. She had her hand over her face, looking like she had nothing but regret about what just happened. "Mom, I'm really sorry. Are you OK?"

"I don't know what I am, David. I just had sex with my son, and I don't know how to feel. My pussy is quivering, and my head is racing. Can we leave each other alone for the rest of the night, please? I just want to take a shower and figure out what just happened. Go to bed, David. We can talk tomorrow morning. OK?"

"Yes, mom. Please don't leave without talking. OK?"

"I won't. I will be here when you wake up."

je71sox
je71sox
374 Followers