All Comments on 'Helping Cindy Ch. 02'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JimMichJimMichover 1 year ago

You did it again Ms. V !

You continue to be the BEST story teller and writer on Literotica.

Fingers crossed there will be a Chapter 3.

mugs101mugs101over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Sounds like an awesome time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And I thought chapter 1 was over the top !

Love all the description and sexual excitement.

Please let us know what happens next.

robertlrobertlover 1 year ago

I read in the forum that you're an incredible author. Whoever it was lied. You're a heck of a lot better than incredible! Can't even think the last time I read a story quite this hot as these two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely Magnificent ... everything about it ... EVERY thing. Not just a cocksucker ... a cocksucking super-woman, that's what you are

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wowzer! You've really gone to town here, your lusting after Cindy and the unabated pure pleasure from when she steps through your front door is vivid and runs through the story like a stick of rock.

I like the funny asides too, the fingering in the car with the nosy old bitch is ace :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incredibly awesome and super hot....

More with Cindy....

footslave1footslave1about 1 month ago

Great story. I am a little curious about her husband you only mentioned him briefly. Does he have any idea what is going on?

Victoria14xsVictoria14xsabout 1 month agoAuthor

@footslave1 That was always a little weird. Cindy studiously avoided talking about him. He was never at little kid sporting events. You just never saw this guy. When I mentioned that I’d heard he wasn’t working at one point, she clearly didn’t want to go into it. So it was obvious that I shouldn’t push that button and I didn’t. Of course, that didn’t make it any less mysterious.

Not a very satisfying answer for you, but there ya go…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous