Helping Cindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy watched me for a moment, then she squirted more lube, this time on the fingers of her left hand. Bending over - about level with Tim's face - she reached between her legs and pushed fingers (two? three?) into her ass. That perfect ass, penetrated by her pretty manicured fingers. I couldn't see but she had Tim's attention as she finger-fucked herself back there for a few seconds.

Standing, she continued, "Ok, Tim, your job is to sit still and stay hard while I sit on that nice dick of yours. Victoria, please eat my pussy."

Holy!

Fuck!

"I've never cum with a dick up my ass. I want to feel that."

You know...if either Tim or I responded by saying anything, I sure can't remember it.

Facing me, Cindy positioned herself astride my husband, his hips slouched forward to the edge of the couch.

Her hand gripped his plump, seemingly about-to-burst cockhead, guiding it to her butthole. She pushed down, sitting on it, ever so slightly bobbing up and down, trying to get it in. And she did. Tim's dick slowly disappeared up her ass until all I could see was his heavy balls and the base of his fat cock, gripped so tightly by her asshole. All that cockmeat so deep within her beautiful body, up that sculpted ass. Her groaning as she accomplished this was so hot. Mmmmmmmmmm.

I'm thinking, 'This whole thing somehow, impossibly, just...keeps...getting...better...oh my god.'

"Eat me, Victoria. Nobody can eat pussy like you. Make me cum again." I actually wasn't real experienced with eating pussy but I definitely didn't lack enthusiasm for it. I'd obsessed over the idea for weeks.

Cindy was suddenly really, really vocal.

"You're going to eat me with your man's cock up my ass."

[And I started doing just that.]

"That's right - oh, wow, there you go. You are soooo pretty, Victoria. Soooo pretty eating puuuuuussy."

[Fuck yeah I was. I actually AM very pretty, thank you very much! You'll just have to take my word on that!].

"I want to feel him up there when I cum on your sweet, pretty face."

[I want that too! Do it!!]

She spread her legs super wide in the air, toes pointed like a ballerina - so gorgeous. I pulled away momentarily just to see it. Tim held held her legs in that position, his hands on her muscular calves - pulling them back and up.

She was so perfectly open to me in that position as I gently began worshipping her pussy. I occasionally bathed my man's balls with my tongue. But mostly, I ate her. Her lips, her clit, her warm, wet hole, tasting and savoring the constant flow of her delicious pussy juices.

As at our front door earlier, I descended into that little kitten-state, softly mewling, lost in my passion - oblivious to the world. My focus was singular. I was happily lost in my hunger for her, in my desire to give her levels of pleasure that she'd maybe never experienced before. I hoped she would never, ever forget.

I thought again, "If this is what pussy eating is, I want it in my life as much as I can get it."

I really love eating pussy.

And I did.

"Suck me, Victoria. Ohhhhh, eat meeeee."

"Do you like this? Do you like seeing your husband's cock up your personal trainer's ass? I love his cock, Victoria. Thank you so much."

"Put a finger inside me. Can you feel his dick in my ass?"

"Oh wow, yeah I can. I really can!" I pushed two fingers up her pussy and sure enough I could absolutely make out the shape of his cock up her ass. Holy fuck!

I kept eating her...

"I love it. It feels sooooo fucking nice up inside me."

Her words just added to my now-frenzied pussy-eating.

Time... Time passed. Dunno how many minutes. Who cares?

And then she exploded. She violently blew up sitting on my Tim's thick dick. I remember noticing a light sheen of sweat all over her body as she shook throughout the multiple waves of her orgasm. It was like her whole body blushed as she came.

I kept eating her - stayed with her - as she bucked this way and that. Then she lifted up - she lifted up most of the length of Tim's dick, before she slammed back down on it - hard! Wooooowwwww!

I kept my hyperactive mouth on her until she spoke little words of gibberish and pulled away involuntarily, her clit now too-sensitive to take any more touch. She slid off to the side, Tim's dick sliding out of her.

She was wrecked. And she was sooooo beautiful, lying there curled up in a heap on the couch, absolutely spent - satisfied by me and my husband. So beautiful - I had found my perfect woman...

I have zero idea how Tim made it through all that without cumming. Granted, mostly she hadn't been really bouncing up and down as I ate her but that climax was incredible. How did Tim not cum?? Good for him, I thought.

I moved forward to suck cock. Nobody had done anything for poor little ol' me and I was ready for some attention. Shit, I was only still wearing clothes!

But WOFD-me, I put that aside in the moment - knowing what my Tim wanted.

My turn to take charge. I had Cindy lie on the floor on her back. She was delightfully submissive now, her legs fully spread without being told, her delicate little toes lightly touching the carpet.

My voice sorta came out unnaturally low (dunno where that came from), "Tim...baby...fuck her. I want to see you fuck her."

"Just fuck her silly...fill her with your cum baby. Give it to her. Fuck her!"

And he did.

He lost his mind pounding her little super wet pussy with his big fat cock.

I just watched my hand in my shorts, fingering. It was fantastic.

That was the right word - they looked fantastic together.

Seriously, what a gorgeous couple! My beloved husband power-fucking our goddess friend. She, taking it, taking the pounding - clearly loving the cock. She was just built for cock. Built to bring cock instantly to life, to cocksuck with incredible energy and skill, and to receive dick - wantonly, balls-deep in her pussy and up her ass. Built for cock.

Tim made her come again which was stunning and surprising (good for her!). She screamed a primal scream as her second orgasm pulsed through her body. And then my man followed, dumping a week's worth of yummy load into her. I know what that feels like - divine...perfect.

Tim rolled off of Cindy, recovering next to her. A sweaty hunk of lovely manhood, his chest heaving, his dick still twitching.

I briefly took him into my mouth, savoring their juices. Then I curled up between Cindy's long legs for my overdue feeding, eating every gob and rope of Tim's salty cum that oozed out of her perfect, perfectly-fucked pussy. She whimpered and twitched every so often as her pussy disgorged Tim's jizz while I lapped it up. They tasted great...

After I figured that I'd eaten it all, I got up.

Standing over those two beautiful people (still fully clothed by the way!), I said, "You two...you owe me! Next week. Right here."

Meeting her eyes, I said to Cindy, "Sweetie - I'll be having exactly what you just had. So be ready to eat pussy."

She smiled an angelic, spent, contented smile and answered dreamily, "Ok, but maybe I should practice now so I get it right next time."

It was wonderful.

12