Helping Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy showed up right on time, dressed in sneakers, jeans and a tee-shirt. She had a gym bag.

She briefly hugged me, then Tim. Thanked us "for the opportunity" - the vibe a little business-like.

She hadn't been over to our place before so I showed her around the house. A house tour. Why? We were both moms - equals in the local mom-hierarchy (lol) - and it felt obligatory. I dunno. But with hindsight, the house-tour probably wasn't necessary for a woman about to pose for pictures in our home, wearing a super-skimpy bikini in front of my husband.

We finished the little tour in the living room.

Tim was ready with the camera. He'd pulled in some more lamps for better lighting. We know next to nothing about photography but he was trying.

"Where can I change?" Cindy asked.

Me, "Bathroom we passed down the hall, I guess."

She was only gone a few minutes. My heart was pounding in anticipation and nervousness.

I'll always remember the split second she began to exit the bathroom. She hesitated for some reason so the image - still burned into my memory - was limited to her calf and her foot - all we could see of her in that fleeting moment - one stripper heel on the hallway carpet. A gorgeous calf, a gorgeously arched, pretty pedicured foot.

Followed closely by the rest of her. Holy shit!!!!! It's one thing to see photos on the internet. But to have the object of your desire just walking up to you, clad in virtually no-square inches of clothing hit me like a fucking bus.

She was speaking as she entered the living room but I only caught a part of it "...start with some basic poses..."

Tim had already started clicking away.

She flexed that rock hard, toned body. Front poses. Back. Seeing that ass right there! Right in our living room! I was very warm 'down there.' Very. A little wet for sure, maybe a lot.

I'm thinking - yet again - "Lady, I would so eat your pussy!"

This "standard" sort of competition posing - if I can call it that - went on for perhaps 15 minutes. Tim was initially standing in one place, snapping away as she assumed various poses, but he eventually moved closer to her, taking close-ups of her face, then her face and boobs.

Then just her boobs. Oh man.

She didn't object. In her competition "outfit" she radiated a strong aura of confidence.

This was going well. There was still tension in the air but the conversation became lighter, easier, more natural. She made little jokes from time to time.

Tim kept taking close-ups as I talked to her. But he was moving on from her tits. Down to those abs. She turned around. Her beautiful back.

She turned around. Her crotch - so little fabric covering her certainly-shaved pussy. Tim, crouching to that level, clicked and clicked. So many pics of her tight hips, her powerful upper thighs. Her barely covered pussy.

She widened her stance a few inches for him. Click, click, click. The fabric darkening. Oh, she's wet. Does she even know?

All of a sudden it was very quiet.

And then she pushed her hips forward just barely but we all noticed. Even closer to the camera. Tim clicked and clicked. It was only then I noticed his dick barely still in his gym shorts. You can imagine. No way Cindy didn't notice too.

She turned around.

Close-ups of her ass. The camera only inches away from that smooth skin, that muscular form. She used her beautifully manicured fingers to hike up her bikini bottom. It wasn't a thong bikini by design - it provided some minimal coverage - but now that she'd "adjusted" it, hey, it was a thong! We were beyond "stuff she'd done before." That entire goddess ass was now visible. Tim, wearing out the camera.

I was off to the side, my hand now down my shorts, fingering.

Cindy glanced my way, locking eyes with me and she smiled. It was a warm smile, nothing mischievous or taunting or derisive or whatever. It was a sweet smile that I interpreted as acceptance. I probably wasn't the only woman who'd ever so openly wanted her. No way.

Tim was working down her body, down her powerful, toned legs, so close to her.

And then he got to her feet. His breathing became noticeably ragged. He was inches from his personal heaven. He took dozens of shots of her flawless feet, from every angle.

He asked, "Do you think you could take off your heels?"

She didn't actually answer. She squatted down slowly and began removing her shoes. Tim was rapt. He'd stopped taking pictures so I took the camera. I knew he'd later appreciate pictures of this goddess taking off her heels in our living room.

In that position, Cindy was leaning forward a bit. I could see down her bikini top and make out the profile of her cute tits. I took the opportunity, taking photos of her breasts, tantalizingly revealed as she took her time with the shoe clasps.

Lovely smallish nipples. And they were rock hard.

I had moved closer to her to get these little shots. She was aware that I was photographing her tits. Oh man.

My pussy was close to, and level with her face - but a bit off to the side.

This close to her, I once again put my hand down my shorts.

She noticed after she removed her second shoe. Tim took back the camera.

He began taking pictures of Cindy looking at me, inches away from my covered but drenched pussy. She was deliberately holding this "pose." Then she smiled her million dollar smile, for effect.

Impulsively, I pulled down my shorts. Her gaze changed, the smile gone as she stayed locked on me - locked on my now naked pussy so close...so close to her. Tim audibly gulped - which was funny but it didn't break the magic of the moment - he sounded like he was hyperventilating.

With....exquisitely....agonizing.....slowness..., she leaned in and lightly pressed her lips to my clit - kissing me there. Tenderly. Over and over. Little kisses. Then she moved her lips side to side, ever so slightly grazing my clit. Tim clicked.

I was a live wire of sexual electricity in real danger of falling to the floor.

She drew back. The center of her lips came away glistening - my pussy juice. My pussy juice on this goddess's lips. She licked those lips.

She stood up. Looking at me, said, "ok guys, let's do this."

We went to our bedroom. The bikini came off and we continued taking pictures of her on our bed. She did some poses on her own. I directed others. The "wingspan" of her long legs spread wide with that pussy in the center is an image I will never, ever forget.

Tim just worked the camera.

I don't even remember taking off the rest of my clothes. She extended her hand toward me, inviting me.

I melted into her on the bed. We kissed so deeply for so long. Her hands were all over me. She massaged my big tits - then lowered her head and sucked one. I was grinding on one of her rock hard thighs and just about came.

But I broke away and embarked on a slow voyage covering her whole body. I moved my lips and tongue over just about every square inch of her. Shit, I even licked her armpits, something I'd never done with anyone.

And just for Tim, I worshipped her feet in the way several foot guys had worshipped mine, which turned out to be just as wonderful as sucking her tits, those amazing little nipples.

And then...then I finally got to where I soooo longed to be.

I moved up those incredible fitness-girl legs and began eating my lovely personal trainer's pussy.

It'd been over ten years since I had eaten out Margaret. Why had I waited so long to do this again??

I loved the taste of Cindy.

Her smell, so nice.

The way she moaned.

The way she moved her hips.

Her breathing.

The way her butthole flexed as I teased with my pussy juice-covered finger - her tight butthole strongly squeezing the tip of my finger in rhythm with the clinching waves of her powerful pussy muscles.

The feeling of those rock hard thighs grazing my cheeks.

Her soft feet petting my back and my ass.

Her hands holding my face.

The sensation of tonguing those pink lips, that hole, her clit.

I felt awe. This was pussy worship. I was worshipping everything about this pussy.

Perfect.

My husband - now unclothed - maneuvered to her face, his knees on the bed, dropping his cockhead into her mouth. Such a sight - my beloved Tim's bulbous cockhead being eagerly suckled by this gorgeous, gorgeous woman.

She was good - I could tell - a good cocksucker. And I salute that! I hoped she loved cum as much as me.

Cindy lifted one leg upward, placing a foot on Tim's broad chest. He took her ankle, pulling her pretty toes to his mouth.

He hungrily sucked on this other woman's perfectly formed toes, just as he so often sucked on mine.

I ate pussy, watching. Watching Cindy suck cock as Cindy watched my Tim worship her exquisite foot. If I'd have fingered myself in those moments, I would have cum. But I didn't.

It was all just too much for them, for Cindy being eaten, for Tim being sucked. She came on my face and Tim blew up in her mouth.

With Tim collapsed next to her, off to the side, I moved up to kiss her.

She shared his load with me, pushing her cum-covered tongue deep into my mouth. Heaven. Best feeding ever.

I broke contact, saying, "My turn to cum please."

I laid on my side, told Tim to eat me from behind and asked Cindy to lie with me, next to me. We just kissed as my husband licked my pussy. My hands all over Cindy's amazing hard body.

My whole body convulsed as I came, my tongue deep in Cindy's mouth, my hands on that sculpted ass.

After we recovered and she'd gotten dressed, she asked if she could come back some time and look at the pictures.

Tim's expression was that of a lottery winner who was asked if they'd maybe like to win the lottery again. Uh, yeah! He assured her she was welcome back whenever, joking that she could move in if she wanted to.

And I was thrilled that she'd asked. Any chance to do this again would be another dream come true. Only the second woman I'd fucked, she too had been just perfect. Margaret, now Cindy.

It might be hard to believe, but it was only then that I confronted and fully accepted my "bi-ness." I thought, yeah, ok, I really am honest-to-God bisexual, mentally trying on the label. I'm bisexual, even if I only have sex with a woman once a decade.

I happily embraced the word from that moment going forward. Bisexual. It sounded just fine to me...

12