Helping Daddy Shower

Story Info
Sadie helps her injured father get clean. And aroused.
5.3k words
4.75
53.8k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

Greetings!

Just a quick short story of incestuous arousal and relief.

I hope you enjoy it. As with most things I write this takes place in an alternate reality where people don't worry about birth control.

~~

"Sadie?"

I looked up from my college textbook and saw my father standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Hey Dad," I said. "What's up?"

"I know you're really busy, but if you could spare a few minutes, I need your help again," he said.

"Sure Dad," I said. "What do you need?"

"Your aunt called, and she's held over at work," he said. "I was waiting until she got here to shower, but now that she won't be able to make it until tomorrow, I just need to pee and then go to sleep."

"No problem," I said with a grin. "I need to stop for the night anyway. I'm just rereading the same paragraph over and over at this point. At this pace I'll never finish my thesis."

"I was just thinking I should have interrupted you an hour ago," he laughed. "I'm about to burst."

"You should have said something," I said, getting up from my desk and following him down the hall.

"I thought Jean would be here soon and she could help me," he admitted. "I know it's not exactly normal to touch your own father's penis."

"Like it's normal to have your sister do it," I teased. "Besides, it's not like I've never touched a penis before."

"Don't tell me that," he laughed, adding an exaggerated fake shudder. "I don't want details about my daughter's penis touching sexual escapades."

"Your loss," I proclaimed. "And for the record I've done more than touch."

"Oh come on!" he said in mock horror.

Several weeks ago, my father had suffered an accident at work, severely bruising both hands and dislocating several fingers on each one.

The good news was that the damage wasn't worse, but the bad news was that both hands were bandaged, and he ended up having to rely on his sister and myself for lots of help.

Aunt Jean was a nurse and more than qualified to help him get his bandages wrapped so she could help him clean himself in the shower.

And despite his protests my class load was light enough this semester that I'd been able to stay over at the house several nights a week and do almost all of the cooking and cleaning without a problem.

The most awkward part was when he needed to pee. Jean had gotten him a portable urinal device, and after our initial embarrassment the two of us had worked out a system where I could put the urinal on top of the closed toilet lid, unzip him and take his penis out and get him lined up with the device.

I could then leave the room and he could pee, and he'd let me know when he was done dripping enough for me to put him back into his pants and then empty the urinal.

Showers were a little more intensive, but Jean had been handling those.

"If you really need to pee let's handle that first," I said. "Afterwards I'll help you get undressed for bed."

"Sounds good," he agreed, heading into his bathroom. "But I don't see the urinal thing."

I followed him in and looked past him at the bathroom counter where we'd been keeping it, and then remembered.

"I took it to the kitchen to give it a good washing," I reminded him. "It's soaking with some bleach. Give me five minutes and I'll get it rinsed out and dried off."

"I don't have five minutes," he said. "We'll have to use something else."

I pushed past him intending to look in the cabinet under the sink for something, but as I did I caught a whiff of him, and it made me turn back towards him.

"Uh no offense Dad," I said, "but you stink. You really need to get cleaned up before you get into bed."

"I know that I'm overdue for a shower," he said. "But I'll just have to cope until Jean gets here in the morning."

"Bullshit," I said. "I just washed all the sheets today. I don't care if it's awkward, I can help you. Quit being a fucking baby about it."

"Okay fine," he said. "But find something for me to pee in will you? I'm about to have an accident here."

"Let me get you undressed and you can pee in the shower," I suggested.

"That's gross," he said.

"It's not gross," I told him. "A lot of people pee in the shower. The water will be running, and it will all go down the drain. It's not like you'll be standing in it all night."

"I don't want to stand in my own piss at all," he said. "Even for a few seconds with the water running."

"Fine," I told him. "You can pee in the toilet like an adult."

"Whatever gets this over with," he agreed, his face reddening slightly.

I pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, and dropped it into the laundry hamper while he kicked his slippers off.

I grabbed his sweatpants and tugged them and his underwear down to the floor and bent to pull his socks off one at a time while he lifted each foot out of his pants. I tossed the slippers into the bedroom and put the rest into the hamper, before lifting the toilet lid and seat.

He stepped over near the toilet and stood awkwardly next to me.

"I can probably just hover," he said.

"I'll help you aim," I laughed. "If I'm going to wash it anyway, holding if for a few extra seconds isn't going to hurt either of us."

"You don't need to," he said. "I can manage."

"And which of us gets to clean the toilet seat, toilet tank, the wall, and the floor if it turns out you can't?" I asked with an eye roll. "Once you get started I'll close my eyes if it'll make you feel better."

"Fine," he said, closing his eyes as I lifted his penis with my fingers.

I'd been touching it several times a day for weeks now, and we'd both gotten used to the invasive moment where my warm fingers made contact with his hot dick as I pulled it out into the open and made sure it lined up with the opening of the plastic urinal.

But this was different. I wasn't just positioning him, I was lifting and holding him, and even as I acted nonchalant about it I was intimately aware of the increased contact.

"Just...sorry..." he said softly. "It might take a minute to get going."

"It's okay," I said, aiming him at the toilet.

My instinct had been to make a joke, but I didn't want to make him any more uncomfortable.

At last with a sigh his penis jumped in my hand and an arc of hot pee splashed out of him and into the toilet.

"Oh!" I exclaimed without meaning to, surprised at the force of his flood.

I lifted him just a bit, centering his splashing release a little better and enjoying the ability to aim the flow of piss despite the strange circumstances.

His flow went on and on, and after several seconds I was astonished that it wasn't lessening.

"You really had to go," I said softly.

"I told you," he said.

I'd never held a cock that was peeing before, and it took all of my willpower not to squeeze it mid-flow just to see what would happen.

It felt like it was vibrating softly as the piss flowed through it, and I made a mental note to sometime ask a guy if I could hold him while he peed.

I definitely wanted to feel this again.

At last his flow began to slow, and I instinctively lifted him higher as less and less trickled out. When he was done dribbling I gave him a quick shake.

"A little more please," he instructed. "Shake it a bit more."

"Like this?" I asked, gently shaking him, amazed at how he kept dripping.

"Yeah," he said softly. "That's good."

Without thinking I gave him a gentle squeeze, trying to get more out, and he gasped and pulled away from me.

"Did that hurt?" I asked anxiously. "I'm so sorry!"

"No," he assured me. "It didn't hurt. You just surprised me. It's good enough."

"Let's do the shower then," I said.

I realized that his cock had stiffened slightly, and I turned away from him in embarrassment, realizing that the squeeze must have started his erection and caused him to pull away.

"You don't have to," he said.

"We've just done the weirdest part," I said. "Let's just finish this so you can sleep."

"All right," he said. "Turn the water on, so it gets hot."

I leaned into the tub and turned the knob, and then turned towards the towel rack.

"Plenty of towels," I said. "Do you get in and get wet, and then have her turn the water off and soap you up?"

"That's how she started doing it," he said. "After a few weeks she started just getting into the tub with me and cleaning me with the handheld showerhead. That was a lot faster since she didn't have to wrap my hands in plastic first."

"Aunt Jean got in with you?" I asked in amazement.

"She wore a bathing suit," he laughed. "It's not like I soaped her up or we made out or anything."

"That's too bad," I giggled. "It might have given me an interesting topic for my next psych paper."

"We better wrap my hands," he said. "Forget doing a paper on my sex life."

"Let's just do this the quickest and easiest way," I told him. "We're both adults here."

"Fine," he said. "Go get your bathing suit or whatever."

"I'll bring it over if this becomes a regular thing," I said. "But it's not exactly bathing suit weather outside. It's not in my overnight bag Dad."

"Then how are you going to get in there with me?" he asked. "Do you plan on showering in your clothes?"

"No," I told him. "Get in and face the wall and I'll be in in just a moment. And keep your hands out of the water. The faster we do this the faster it will be done."

"Yeah yeah," he said. "I know."

He stepped into the tub, and I pulled my sweatshirt and gym pants off, peeled off my socks and dropped them into the hamper with his dirty clothes.

I stepped into the shower with him and grabbed the handheld showerhead and began to spray him down.

"I gotta admit that feels good," he said, still facing the tiled wall. "Nothing like hot water after a long day."

"You're not wrong," I agreed, hooking the showerhead back onto its backet so it was spraying our feet.

I poured some bodywash into my hands and started to lather up his back, rubbing his shoulders with my hands before soaping up his arms and armpits.

"That's nice," he said. "I'm glad you talked me into this."

"Me too," I said. "Although I haven't used this bodywash before. I guess I'll smell like a dude after this shower."

"Are you going to shower too?" he asked, as I knelt down and started washing his legs.

"Sure," I said. "I'm naked and standing in hot water. No sense in drying off just to take another shower down the hall."

"You're naked?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. "I told you I wasn't getting in with my clothes on."

"I thought you'd at least wear a bra and underwear," he said.

"You're not wearing your underwear," I reminded him, standing up and putting my soapy hands on his ass.

"But that's different," he said. "I have no choice."

"It'll be okay," I assured him, pouring more soap into my palm. "I promise not to take advantage of you."

I reached around him and started to wash his chest, rubbing my palms against his hairy chest as I worked the soap up into a lather. I have always loved running my fingers through a man's chest hair, and even though this was my father I still enjoyed the sensation.

"Are you sure you should be doing that?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

"Doing what?" I asked him.

"Rubbing against me like that?" he said.

I realized that my breasts were pushing against his soapy back and I giggled.

"It's not my fault you have a small bathtub," I told him. "Besides if it turns you on it'll make it easier to clean, won't it?"

"I'm trying not to think about it," he said.

"Turn around and close your eyes," I told him. "I'm almost done and it'll be over soon."

He turned towards me and I soaped up my hand again, and lifted his penis and held it out of the way as I started to wash his inner thighs, moving my soapy hand as quickly as I could while being thorough.

I washed his balls, and felt him start to thicken in my fingers as he responded to my touch. I tried to ignore it and just get him clean, however within moments he was fully erect and pointing right me, as I worked my slippery fingers around his balls.

"Emily, I'm so sorry," he murmured. "I'm so embarrassed. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's not something you can control," I told him. "We're almost done. Try to think of something else."

He shifted on his feet and with a gasp he started to slip. I grabbed him as he leaned forward to put his arms on my shoulders, and he quickly steadied himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Just got off balance standing with my eyes closed," he said.

"Keep them open then," I laughed. "I don't have anything you haven't seen before, I'm sure."

"We should get out and dry off," he said.

"Let me finish this," I said. "It's not like it can get even harder, can it?"

I resoaped my fingers and grabbed him, running them up and down his shaft as he shuddered. I suspected that this was both the longest and thickest erection I'd ever touched, and the thought that my mother had been a very lucky woman while she was alive flashed through my head.

I grabbed the showerhead again and directed the flow at him, rinsing his entire body, using my left hand to rub the soap off of him in the flow of hot water.

During the entire time I did this he stayed rock hard, pointing up at me like his cockhead was drawn magnetically to my breasts.

"Let me wash your hair real quick," I told him. "As long as we're in here."

He lifted his arms and I put the showerhead up on its bracket as he tilted his head back into the flow of water.

I stood in front of him, reaching up and shampooing his hair.

"Feels good," he murmured.

"Good," I told him. "You deserve a little relief after all these weeks. Tip your head back and rinse."

He put his head back into the water and I reached up with both hands to rub the shampoo out of his hair. As I did, I stepped a bit closer to him, and suddenly felt his cock press against my belly.

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"Don't be," I told him, working my hands over his head. "It just makes me realize how lucky mom was."

"What?" he asked as I stepped back.

He was looking right at me and I couldn't help but grin.

"Don't be modest," I said, pointing at his erection. "You're hung pretty good for a dad."

"I wish that hadn't happened," he said softly. "You shouldn't have to see it like that."

"It's no big deal," I told him. "I mean it is big. In fact, it's really fucking big. But it's not something that we could control."

"It's your fault," he said with a grin. "You and your boobs pressed against me."

"Well it's not like I could shower without them," I laughed. "Did you expect me to leave them on the dresser while we did this?"

"Turn the water off and let's get out of here," he grinned. "I have a long night of tossing and turning ahead of me."

"Switch places with me so I can clean up really quick," I told him. "That way I won't have to dry you and turn the water back on. Just stay there and don't slip."

I grabbed his soap and started to lather up, and for reasons I couldn't explain I stood facing him and his hard cock instead of turning to face the showerhead.

I squinted my eyes closed as I put my hair back into the water, and with my eyes mostly closed I saw him look at my body, his eyes roving up and down.

"Have you been having trouble sleeping?" I asked him as I tried not to grin.

"Only when I get horny," he admitted.

"Is something making you horny?" I asked him innocently.

I twisted to get my front wet before turning back and soaping my breasts up in front of him.

"I haven't been able to do anything to relieve myself since before the accident," he said. "A hot shower would make this happen under normal circumstances. A sexy woman soaping up her beautiful breasts eight inches from me certainly makes it even worse."

"Beautiful huh?" I asked him, lifting them and winking at him. "Remind me to shower with my daddy more often."

"Along with her breasts you have your mother's sense of humor," he laughed.

I looked down as I rinsed myself off.

"It certainly doesn't seem to be going away on its own," I noted. "Does that happen with Aunt Jean?"

"It does," he said, watching me lather up and rinse my legs. "But she says it's normal and just ignores it."

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable by commenting on it," I said, starting to shampoo my hair. "I just think it's impressive enough to make mention of. Aunt Jean must be getting plenty of sex if she's not impressed by it."

I watched through my mostly closed eyes again, and he stared at my breasts while I lathered and rinsed my hair, his gaze remaining steady.

"All done," I said, turning off the water. "Let me get past you and I'll get us some towels."

I stepped towards the back of the tub and without meaning to rubbed up against him as he stepped back against the tile, his hard cock poking into my belly as I pushed up against him.

I looked up at him, intending to apologize, and our eyes locked, and suddenly I was a woman standing with her wet body pressed against a handsome man as his hard cock throbbed against her.

In that moment a primal sexuality took over, and I felt my own body responding in the way that was natural whenever a man's arousal was so obvious.

He was suddenly a sexually aroused and frustrated man, and I felt my cunt throb with need as I stared at him.

Without thinking I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself up to kiss him. I brushed my lips against his quickly, wondering just what exactly I was doing.

As I started to pull away and blubber out an embarrassed apology, he leaned against me and opened his mouth, and the quick kiss became intimate and erotically passionate.

I felt his tongue push into my mouth and I sucked on it as I licked mine against his lips, and his chest hair against my nipples caused them to stiffen into sensitive points as we began to pant.

For thirty seconds we kissed, our bodies pressed together in the steamy bathroom.

I stepped back and looked up at him, and he quickly looked away.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly. "I don't know what the fuck came over me. I'm so sorry Sadie."

"It just happened," I whispered. "A combination of arousal and heat and tension. Showering together isn't meant to be anything but sexy."

I stepped from the tub and grabbed a towel, and as he stepped out, I started to rub him dry, both of us trying hard to pretend that his cock wasn't throbbing stiffly between us.

"We probably shouldn't ever mention this to anyone," he said. "They'll think there's something wrong with both of us."

"There probably is something wrong with us," I laughed. "But that's no one's business but our own."

"I can't argue with that," he conceded.

"Let me get you something to sleep in," I said, leading the way back into the bedroom.

I opened up his dresser and found some gym shorts, and turned back to him as I held them up.

"These okay?" I asked him.

"Sure," he answered, standing naked in front of me, his cock still pointing at me.

"They'll never fit over that monster," I giggled.

"Sorry," he laughed. "If I could control it, I'd have stopped it from getting this way. It'll go away after a while."

"Won't it hurt though?" I asked curiously.

"It aches," he admitted. "But it does this most nights. I'll live."

"It needs some relief," I said.

I was trying desperately not to stare, but I couldn't look away. It was rock hard and straight as an arrow, and it looked like it was ready to split apart from the blood throbbing into it.

"Well if you know someone willing and able to help let me know, will you?" he laughed. "Because it's going to be a few more weeks until I can do anything about it."

"I'll help you," I said quickly.

"What?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"I'm certainly able," I said softly. "And I'm willing. It looks like it hurts."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12