Helping Daddy Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what you're saying?" he asked.

"I know I love you and I'm willing to help you get a relaxed night's sleep," I replied.

"That would be too weird," he said.

"Think of it like a massage," I told him. "Physical therapy to relieve some stress and tension."

"It would be wrong," he said softly.

"Would it?" I asked. "It would just be someone who loves you helping you be more comfortable. You said yourself it will keep you from sleeping well."

"You're my daughter," he whispered.

"I know Daddy," I said. "It's been hard like that for at least ten minutes. If you had a wife or girlfriend she'd help you with it. I'm here and willing. No one will ever know."

I stepped forward and took his hand and pulled him towards the bed and he followed without hesitation. I pushed him back onto it gently, staring in fascination as his cock bounced as he moved up to put his head on the pillow.

I turned off the bedside lamp, leaving the only light coming through the partially closed bathroom door.

I crawled up next to him and gently put my hand on his thigh.

"Just relax and let me handle everything," I whispered. "Close your eyes and enjoy this."

I grabbed his stiff cock and squeezed it as he moaned, and then I started to softly rub up and down, keeping a firm grip as he stared at me.

"Close your eyes and enjoy this," I said again. "Or stare at my tits if you want."

He glanced down at them, and then looked back up at me with embarrassment in his eyes.

"It's okay Daddy," I said softly, stroking him slowly. "I like it when you look at them."

I kept stroking him as I moved up and positioned them even closer to his face.

"Now you can get a really good look," I told him.

"They're gorgeous," he whispered.

"I can tell you like them," I giggled. "You're leaking all over my fingers."

"I can't help it," he said. "You're gorgeous Sadie. You're so fucking beautiful. Your body drives me crazy."

"I love you Daddy," I whispered, letting go of his cock and rubbing my fingers against his balls.

"I love you too," he said, staring at my breasts.

I kept fingering his balls while I watched him stare at my breasts.

"You have the most perfect nipples," he said after a while.

"Perfect and sensitive," I teased. "They need to be touched so bad."

"I wish I could touch them," he replied, looking up into my eyes.

I put my hand back on his cock and squeezed, rubbing the slick precum around his hot tip.

"If you can't touch them you should taste them Daddy," I said, pushing my breast against his mouth.

With a groan he closed his eyes and sucked my stiff nipple into his mouth, and I moaned as I felt a surging current of arousal twist through my body.

I kept moving my hand slowly up and down his shaft, feeling his body become more and more tense as his swirling tongue on my areola caused me to shiver.

"Please move faster," he whispered around my nipple. "Stroke me faster."

His breath was hot against my tit, my nipple aching under the wet pressure of his tongue.

"I'm trying to make it last for you," I whispered, my voice shaking.

I could feel my own arousal against my inner thighs, and I flexed them, feeling a warm surge of need pulse through my lower body.

"You're making me insane," he panted. "I need to get off so bad it hurts."

"So do I Daddy," I whispered, moving to rub my other nipple against his hot mouth.

He sucked at me with an intensity that surprised me, his mouth causing sparks to fire off from my nipple all the way to my clitoris as I gasped and moaned.

"You taste so fucking good," he said.

"Your mouth is driving me crazy," I moaned, flexing my hand around his cock.

"I like using my mouth to make you feel good," he said.

I stopped stroking him and looked down at him, staring at my father with my burning nipple in between his teeth.

"Do you want to really use it to make me feel good?" I asked softly.

"Yes!" he nodded his head. "Let me taste you! Let me lick you before I cum."

Like a woman possessed I moved up over him, straddling his face and he strained up to press his mouth into my dripping hole.

I grabbed the headboard with both hands, sliding myself over his mouth as an orgasm suddenly slammed into me.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I screamed, rocking the bed as I fucked at his face, feeling his tongue probing around and around my stiff clit.

I tried to steady myself against the headboard, but it was impossible. My limbs were shaking and my whole body was pulsing with need and lust, and deep in my brain the most animalistic urge I'd ever had to be filled with cock consumed me.

Unable to help myself I moved down, and pushed myself against his cock, both of us groaning as my still spasming cunt stretched around his hot erection as I enveloped him with my wet heat.

"Oh my god," he gasped, sitting up and biting my breast as I wrapped my arms around his head.

He pushed up into and against me and we rolled together, until he was on top of me, and I lifted my legs as he started to fuck himself into me.

His enormous cock battered into me as I wrapped my legs around him. I felt my cunt clench around him and I screamed, feeling fuller than any other man had ever made me feel.

"I can't hold it," he said through clenched teeth, staring down at me.

I looked up into his eyes and felt my body respond to his cock with the most delicious anticipatory series of tremors I'd ever felt.

"Cum for me Daddy!" I screamed. "Fill your daughter's cunt up!"

He suddenly groaned deep in his chest and I felt him throb up inside me, followed by a slippery explosion of his cum that pulsed up into my hole, doing to my cunt what a bucket of gasoline would do to a bonfire.

I screamed again as he kept spurting into my body, my cunt clenching in rhythm with his throbbing release, both of us thrashing against each other like we were being electrocuted.

He leaned down and kissed me, and I sucked on his tongue as I felt him spurt another ribbon of semen into me, digging my nails into his shoulders as another series of orgasmic explosions rocked through me.

I clenched my eyes shut and saw a white blinding light, and after a while I became aware that he was on the bed next to me, kissing my shoulder as my sweaty skin dried in the cool air.

"Fuck," I whispered, feeling dizzy.

"You say that word too much," he whispered.

"I'll have to fucking stop fucking saying it all the fucking time then," I whispered back, rolling onto my side.

I felt a stream of his cum slide out of my hole and run along my lips, and the sensation made me smile.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Am I the worst person in the world?"

"I don't care about the world," I said softly, dragging my fingers through his chest hair. "I only care about right here. And right here you're the best person I've ever known."

He leaned over and kissed me again, and we closed our eyes and enjoyed the kiss, feeling the post-coital sexual tension between us intensify rather than dissipate.

"I wish I could touch you," he whispered at last, running his bandaged hand along my thigh.

"Maybe that will give you something to work towards," I laughed, reaching down to tickle his cock.

To my surprise it was still semi-hard, and I wrapped my hand around the sticky shaft and pulled it.

"I'll never get to sleep if you get that started again," he laughed.

"Or maybe you're earning a really good rest," I grinned, sliding down the bed.

I took his half hard cock into my mouth and sucked, feeling it thicken against my tongue as he pushed up.

I started to bob my head up and down, loving the feeling of him returning to full hardness while buried in my mouth, and I started to pull on his balls with my fingers.

"I'm so close already," he moaned. "What are you doing to me?"

"What you deserve," I said with a smile, looking up into his eyes while I used one hand to slap his cock against my cheek.

I opened my mouth wide and plunged it back down over his shaft, and he started to fuck up into my mouth to match my speed, so I gripped his balls tightly and sucked, knowing that he was about to lose control.

"Oh jeezus," he whispered, his legs shaking under me.

I moved my head faster as I felt him start to throb, and with a grunt I felt a hot splash of cum fill my throat, followed by a series of lesser spurts as he throbbed against my tongue.

I swallowed as fast as I could, my throat rubbing his cockhead while I did and his body spasmed on the bed before going totally limp.

I sucked gently as his cock as it shrunk back to total softness, looking cute and exhausted in the dim light from the bathroom.

I put my head on his thigh and closed my eyes, hearing him snore gently as I smiled, knowing that I'd be more than happy to help him with all his showers from now on.

Even after his hands had healed.

~~

Thanks for reading all the way to the end.

I hope you enjoyed this short story at least a little. It's always fun to put the perverted things that arouse me into words.

IE

12