All Comments on 'Helping Each Other Out'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Watch your pronouns

I or he - which is it?

IgnobleIgnobleover 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry. When I originally wrote this as a gift for a friend on Reddit, it was in the third person. When I brought the story here, I decided to rewrite it into a first person perspective tale. The story is much better now, but it clearly could have used a little more editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Inreresting premiise

But the sex -- all of it, oral and anal -- zoomed by too fast.

Needed to be slower. With more details. With more dialog about how whatever each was doing to the other felt. And should it be different? Slower? Faster?

And somehow there should have been some "normal" foreplay, kissing, breast play, cock handling and teasing. And the lack of lube could have been dealt with as a first step, and included handjob, fingering pussy and ass.

Gave it four stars for potential.

ABmaninCALABmaninCALover 3 years ago
YES

This is a fantasy I could get into!

Shmcurdcc06Shmcurdcc06over 3 years ago
Enjoyable Read

After seeing your explanation of why the perspective had changed, I can see how that could easily happen.

I thought the story flowed quickly, just like an encounter of that kind may.

Sexual interludes can take months or seconds to develop. I'm sure not one to judge on the speed of progression you chose.

I like how fluidly the conversation between the two participants flowed. To me, that is one of the hardest parts of this kind of writing.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reference

Readers who like the "anal with my sister-in-law" theme might enjoy "It's Not an Affair If It's Anal" by Hidden_Curiosity, also on this site.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

I am not a writer, so I can’t say what you should have did. I loved the story as is. I have had this fantasy for years and it includes one of my sister-in-laws.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Sooooooo HOT!!!!

Really sexy read. Would like a sequel with the warming lube and no holds barred sex!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel please

This story needs a sequel for sure, of how it all rolls out on their first clandestine, planned hookup somewhere.

sixT9drsixT9drover 3 years ago
That was hot

The heat came from the realism of this story: the indecision, the temptation, the unanswered questions about what happens next. Maybe I liked it bc it reminds me of my own writing style. ;) Great job ... following you now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This deserves more chapters. This is cheating and we all know cheating is hotter than a monogamous sex.

JamokieJamokieover 2 years ago

So very hot! I could read a whole novel about these two. The story could easily turn into one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There you have it. Everyone wants more. You know those two can't leave it

at that, and the next time it will be all three holes, her cumming 6 or 8 times with him Cummings in all three holes, sealing the bond between them permanently. It's been a year, but you can still add 3 or 4 more chapters to this story. Good job. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I kissed her cheeks all over, working my way closer and closer to her crack as she sighed happily and started to wriggle helplessly. Breathing hard, her heart pounding furiously in her chest, she let out a little cry of pleasure as he next started to lick his way down that crack towards her sphincter."

Why the change from 'I' to 'he'??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great story, that reminds me of what taking place with me and my mother-in-law. My wife's mother is 48, and my wife and I are 27. My wife tells her mother everything about our marriage looking for advice. My wife complains that I take too long to cum while having anal sex. She told her mother about our issue and her mother came to me with a solution to the problem. That she can fill in for my wife when I needed that. I told her no way that can take place, and I thought she would agree, but! She started exposing her ass to me whenever we were alone and before I knew what happened, I started fucking my mother's ass whenever we were left alone. My wife has no idea this is going on with us!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But rushed sex.

Needed much more teasing/playing/tonguing her ass befre cock entered it.

Playing with her pussy and her ass, and giving her an orgasm or two befire ass fucking would have been nice.

Lube, and the process of inserting it into her ass would have been nice.

Maybe, once she'd had a couple of aginal orgasms, and a lot of anal teasing, she could have begged him to put it in already.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Proofread. Sometimes it went from first person to third person point of view but I understood it. Couple of misspellings/miswordings that spell,check wouldn’t catch. Overall great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous