Helping Each Other Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will?" she purred.

"Mmhmm?" came the muffled response from between her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing? Didn't we agree that we were only going to have anal sex?"

I moved his hands a little so that I could spread her cheeks apart and do a better job of licking and kissing her. "This is anal sex," I pointed out firmly as I worshiped my sister-in-law's ass.

"Yes, but ..."

She never finished that sentence. As I used my thumbs to open up her cute little butt hole, she instead let out a loud gasp. My tongue dipping inside her hole nearly made her knees seemed to buckle and she had to throw all of her weight onto the couch to keep from sagging all the way down to the carpet.

I busied myself with licking out the inner edges of her asshole, noting with interest that the taste if a clean and well cared for butt was surprisingly good. That was something I had been worrying about. When I drove my tongue in just as far as it would go, pushing it in and out like I was fucking her with it, Emily's eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a hoarse cry.

"Holy shit!"

Excited by how strongly she was responding to everything I was doing to her, I realized that I couldn't put it off one second longer - I needed to fuck her right now. Rising back to my feet, I gripped my shaft with one hand and steered it to her backdoor, giving her a few bumps and nudges. Emily whimpered and pushed her butt back to meet me, grinding herself against my cock and nearly making me cum then and there.

Dropping down a little lower, I slid the full length of my shaft slowly back and forth between her dripping labia a few times without actually entering her, coating it in her freely flowing fluids. Emily tensed cautiously, but did not try to pull away. Did that suggest she might now be okay with me giving her a more ... traditional fucking?

"Will?"

"Just getting myself a little lube."

The head of my cock was back at her asshole then, pushing against her puckered sphincter with much more force and determination. Clinging to the couch with one hand, she reached back with the other to try to spread herself open a little better for me, then shoved her butt back. Even after all of the ... preparation the two of us had put into it, the entry was not an easy one and there was much grunting and gasping as we worked, but when we finally succeeded it drew a joyous and delighted moan of sheer pleasure from us both.

In our inexperience, neither of us quite knew when to clench and when to relax and so it took a little time and trouble for us to complete this intimate, forbidden connection, but soon enough I had buried about half my shaft in her.

Gasping, my mouth hanging open and my eyelids fluttering, I marveled over how great it felt to be clenched so tightly in her hot, velvet fist. I could see for myself just how much her asshole had been stretched by my cock though and so I had to check on her.

"You doing okay there, Em?" My voice came out in a gasping grunt that sounded so awfully different to my normal voice.

Breathing hard and with her eyes squeezed shut, she panted, "Oh, fuck yes! I'm wonderful, babe." Her hands were clenching the fabric of my couch so tightly that I wondered how it didn't rip. "It does hurt some, but I love it! I've never been stretched so wide or stuffed so full."

Babe? Did my sister-in-law really call me babe? Should I be worried about how my heart lurched at that? I made up my mind to turn off my brain right then and there before I overthought this and just do this.

Holding onto her hips so tightly that I was leaving bruises, I started to pump myself in and out of her slowly and carefully. She lowered her head, clenched herself good and tight around my stabbing cock, and pushed her butt back to meet each and every thrust. There was a slap of flesh on flesh every time our bodies met, but there was also a gasp or a grunt being forced out of each of our throats.

"Fuck me harder, Will," she pleaded in a hoarse, choked voice. "Take me hard and deep. I want it. God, I want it so much. Fuck me, babe!"

"Yes. Yes, I will!"

I lived up to my promise, too. I started thrusting into her harder and harder, faster and faster, crying out in ecstasy as I pounded myself into her. As I hammered myself into her, I also sank deeper and deeper in until I was finally buried in her ass all the way up to the balls. Breathing hard, my heart pounding away in my chest, I was snorting and snarling like a wild animal in heat as I used my wife's sister's ass.

She took everything I was giving her and demanded more, humping her butt back hard to meet each thrust and wailing like a woman being torn limb from limb ... but in a good way. Her hands were twisting and pulling on the couch now, threatening to shred it as she writhed and jerked on the end of my pumping dick.

The friction was starting to become more noticeable enough by now that it even made it through the dense haze of pleasure and lust that was fogging my head. "Gonna ... need ... some ... more ... lube ... soon," I gasped out, the words escaping in between thrusts.

She shook her head wildly, her hair flying. "No."

"It's ... okay," I tried to explain. "Brenda ... and ... I ... have ... some ... warming ... gel ..."

"I said no, goddammit!" she yelled, rearing up from the couch as she shoved her ass back harder than ever. "Don't you dare stop! Not for a moment! Not for any reason! Just keep fucking me, babe! Make me feel it!"

Who could refuse such an earnest and heartfelt plea?

My arms reached around her, going up under her shirt to grab hold of her by the tits firmly as I banged her savagely, even brutally. As she twisted and bounced, swiftly driven beyond any rational thought, she reached back with one hand to grab me by the back of the head. Her other arm stretched out in front of her, flailing about blindly as she grabbed at nothing in her passion.

All it took then was one more cruelly hard barrage of thrusts into her ass and suddenly I was convulsing as he came, a seemingly endless spray of white hot cum jetting deep inside her. I filled her to overflowing very quickly and a great deal of cum splattered over her cheeks and my crotch both. That seemed to steal away the last of her self control and suddenly she was cumming, too. Pushing herself back into me, she shuddered as waves of an overwhelming orgasm ripped through her body, rebounding over and over as if it would never end.

And with that, it was like all the strength instantly fled our bodies and we came crashing down together over the back of the couch, me on top of her. It would take a little time for the two of us to catch our breath, to hear anything other than the beating of their hearts, and for the world to stop spinning around us, but we willingly waited it out in a limp but loving embrace.

My face buried in her hair, I eventually softly murmured, "Emily, love?"

I didn't need to be able to see her face to know that she was smiling softly, enjoying my use of the term of affection. "Did you just call me love, Will?"

"Yes, I did."

"How come?" she teased playfully, snuggling back into me a little better.

I gave her a tender kiss on the cheek and told her, "I called you love because the term just seems to fit you so well." There was no denying the soft little coo of happiness that escaped her over this display of affection.

I pushed myself up and off her cautiously, very conscious of just how raw we had rubbed each other. When my softening cock slipped free of her at last, a great big dollop of my seed came sliding out of her gaping asshole and went splat on the carpet below. My legs were like rubber and so I needed to lean heavily against the couch as I took long, deep breaths to steady myself.

I tried again then. "Emily, love?"

Her She painfully struggled to get herself upright too, looking at me with a warm smile and sparkling eyes. "Yeah, babe?"

Her smile vanished when she saw the expression on my face however, how I was struggling to say something and yet not being able to find the words. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was on my mind though and the two of us held a conversation only with our eyes, a heavy silence hanging over the room.

Despite our original agreement, my eyes told her, this was certainly not going to be the one and only time we ever did something like this.

No, her eyes agreed. No, it wasn't.

Each of us now offered up a silent apology to Brenda, hoping and praying that she would never find out about the affair her husband and sister were now embarking on.

Leaning across, I pressed a lingering kiss to Emily's lips.

"Well, we'd better get our clothes back on and clean up our mess before Brenda gets home."


12