Helping Ellen Out Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife is persuaded to let another fuck her by her husband.
5.3k words
4.39
36.4k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story to read with my wife, she likes to read stories while I finger her, she lays on her front in bed with her hips raised on a few pillows and we read together as I tease her. She liked this one a lot. I tried to write a story where the action was mostly described in dialogue. Let me know if you like it.

Beth and Peter had lived in Walnut Tree Close for nearly 20 years; they'd been married for more than 30. Beth had filled out a little since they married but she had kept her figure with a rounded ample bottom and still firm breasts, she dressed well and chose clothes to emphasize her fuller figure. Her hair was a little greyer now but with a little attention from the hairdresser she could easily have passed as younger. Peter had filled out a little as well but he still looked ok, greying himself now.

They were very happy, still deeply in love and although the first flush of desire had mellowed they still enjoyed a relaxed, familiar love life.

They loved life on the Close and knew all the neighbours who they would have called friends, if not perhaps close friends. There were only 6 houses on the Close, they lived in one of the 2 houses at the end, the other belonged to a couple who they had known for at least 15 years, so they were sad when they decided to move away to be closer to their children and their families.

The new couple, Patrick and Ellen, who moved in were only 30 or so and were trading up to a larger house. Patrick was a tall muscled man, not good looking but he had something attractive about him. Ellen was a small petite woman with a slight figure and they looked slightly miss-matched together as he was at least a foot taller than her.

They settled in quickly being very outgoing and were rapidly treated as one of the Close group and a in a short period seemed to have been there for years.

Ellen and Beth soon became good friends. Beth, a keen gardener, helped Ellen develop the much bigger garden she now had and often gave her plants and endless advice which she really appreciated.

Patrick and Peter were friendly, sharing an interest in cars which they talked about endlessly and Peter helped the younger man with the, apparently, continuous maintenance which their cars seemed to need.

The couples socialised occasionally, the odd dinner or barbecue which were low key relaxed affairs.

A few months after they moved in Beth was upstairs sorting out some washing and as she passed the landing window she saw Patrick and her husband in deep conversation, probably talking about cars again she thought, but it was some long time until Peter came back in and he looked a little bothered about something.

"Something wrong with the car Dear." She said

"No nothing like that, the cars fine. It's just something Patrick was saying. Never mind I'll tell you later, later tonight."

Beth was intrigued, she didn't like secrets but he wouldn't budge so she decided to wait until "later" whatever that meant.

It was not until they were in bed that Peter would talk about it and as they settled down in bed she pressed him on it.

"Why on earth did we have to be in bed before you tell me what you and Patrick were talking about for so long today?"

"Because he said it would be better to tell you then. We agreed it would be best, so come on give me a cuddle and I'll tell you."

"A cuddle?"

"Yes snuggle up and I'll tell you, you won't believe it I promise you"

"If I know anything about you my love a "Cuddle" means you boys were discussing something, shall we say, adult in nature. Out with it, it obviously bothered you a little."

But she snuggled up under his arm and he cuddled her in as she put her leg on his, her head on his chest.

"What won't I believe?"

"Well we were just talking as normal when he suddenly started talking about a fantasy he had."

"A fantasy, what fantasy."

Peter eased her a little closer and traced his finger down her back to gently rest in the valley between her cheeks.

"He said his favourite fantasy was to imagine watching Ellen with another man."

"Another man?"

"Yes and he went into some considerable detail, I couldn't believe it."

"What did he say?"

"He said he wanted to watch Ellen with another man, watch her touch him and him touch her. He wanted to see her stroke his, well to use his words, cock. To squeeze it and tease it 'till it was really hard."

"My God, he just said it like that."

"Not just that, he wanted to watch the man touching her, touching her between her legs, stroking her with his fingers and sliding one inside her. He wanted to watch them kiss and touch each other until Ellen was wet and the man was fully hard. And then he wanted to watch them fuck, wanted to watch as the man slid his cock into her as she lay on her back, legs spread wide and fuck her deeply."

"I don't know what to say, I mean to just tell you like that."

Peter pulled her closer and reached to cup her breast and finding her nipple already a little raised he squeezed it gently. Beth stirred against him and reaching for him lightly rested her hand on his growing erection.

"You're already hard I see." She said as she touched the exposed tip softly with her fingers and began to press his leg between hers more firmly.

"I've been semi hard all day, I couldn't stop thinking about it. He said he wanted to watch Ellen on top of the man, riding him, wanted to watch from behind as his cock slid in and out of her and then what he really wanted to see was Ellen on knees, bent over as the man fucked her from behind, holding her hips as he went as deep as possible. And that's not half of it."

"There's more?"

"Oh so much more. He said all men would secretly like to see their wives fucked like that. And he was right, so right, I love to think of you doing that, would love to see you touching another man like you're touching me now, like that, yes just like that. Exciting some man and then fucking him, a big hard cock sliding into you."

Beth was squeezing his leg hard now, rubbing herself on his leg as he twisted her nipple more roughly and her hand on him more urgent, teasing the hard flesh as she moaned.

"Get on top of me, now please and slide me in as I tell you more."

Beth kneeled astride him and slid his, now solid cock, deep into her and lay on him whispering in his ear.

"I never knew you wanted to see me do that, I can't believe you'd watch as I let another man do that."

"God yes, He really got to me, the thought of you on your hands and knees just taking a..., just enjoying an animal fuck is so exciting. He said he was going to go home and fuck Ellen for a long time tonight; he'll be fucking her now. He knew we'd be fucking too, he told me. He told me to tell you all and he said he was going to tell Ellen as he fucked her."

Beth groaned and ground her pussy on him moving his cock deep within her.

"Don't move please, if you do that I'll come and I haven't told you everything yet. He said Ellen was very easily aroused; he fucked her all the time. She loved being fucked from behind, they piled some pillows on their bed and he fucked as she bent over them, he said she came really easily like that and he would be taking her like that tonight, now this minute, as he told her what we'd said."

Beth moaned and couldn't stop her hips moving on him.

"Please don't move, just lay on me, I can't take much more. He said he found you very attractive. He said he really loved your bottom, he wanted to fuck you bent over, fuck you slowly until you came."

"He didn't say that, I don't believe he said that."

"He did, he said he'd watched you in the garden bending over and he got hard and could barely resist the urge to fuck you. He said we should get together and I could fuck Ellen as he watched and he would fuck you as I watched.

Beth moaned and ground her pussy against him hard, circling her hips, "I'm going to come," she gasped.

"He said you would, he said if I told you you'd fuck me and you'd come thinking of his cock in you and Ohh.. yes.. yes..."

They came together, long and hard, Beth writhing, squeezing his pulsing cock as she moaned, thrilling to the images they shared.

The next morning she woke as Peter snuggled up behind her, she could feel his cock between her thighs pressing between her cheeks and as she went to relieve herself she knew he would want her back in bed and he fucked her again, slowly and comfortably from behind as they both thought about what Patrick had said.

The day was bright and sunny and she planned to garden, the front needed weeding and she was a little surprised when Peter suggested she wear an old pair of cut down jeans she used to wear years before.

"I don't know where they are for God's sake and anyway they were really a little too tight on me, and a bit short for me nowadays"

But Peter persisted and said "Oh but I dug them out, here they are and they are stretchy so I'm sure they'll be fine and it's going to be hot today."

She was reluctantly persuaded and although she thought them too tight and too short she put them on and after breakfast went to weed the front.

She hadn't been weeding long when she became aware of someone watching her, she turned and Patrick was standing by the fence just looking at her, bent over the front bed, next to the house.

"Hello you." He said " What a bright and beautiful morning we have."

"Hello Patrick, what are you doing today?" She answered brightly feeling embarrassed given what Peter had told her and what they had done last night.

"Oh nothing much, just admiring the view, I must say I like your shorts."

Beth coloured and not knowing what to do went back to weeding, saying over her shoulder "Well I'm sure you have things to do."

But he didn't move, laughing as he said "No, I think I'll just watch for while, I'm enjoying the view. There is little better than watching an attractive woman on her knees."

Beth cursed Peter for persuading her to wear those shorts and she bent back to weed conscious of his eyes on her, feeling the warmth of the sun her upturned buttocks and him enjoying her discomfort as he watched her tight bottom and they both imagined what he might do.

She was meeting Ellen for coffee later and she was finding it hard to get the picture of her friend bent over pillows on their bed being slowly fucked while Patrick told her what he and her husband had talked about.

Ellen was her normal cheerful self over coffee with a twinkle in her eye as she asked Beth if she slept well.

"Yes, really well actually, right round to the morning."

"I'm not surprised, we slept well. I assume Peter told you what my conniving husband got him up to?"

"Ellen so I'm so sorry. They shouldn't have discussed us like that. I've told Peter he has no business saying those things, thinking those things."

"You're wasting your time Beth, there's no stopping them I'm afraid, and in truth I'm not sure you and I can stop occasionally thinking about those things either. Patrick is very, very persuasive I'm afraid, once he's set his mind on something there's no stopping him."

"It's just a silly fantasy they have, we shouldn't pander to them, men are so..., so one track."

"Never the less."

"Ellen you're not for one second thinking of.. of I don't know what."

"To be honest Beth you'd be doing me a favour, until he gets this out of his system he's just not leaving me alone. God knows I like sex but every time he sees you he comes back and I lose several hours of my day while he, while he, you know, eases his tension."

"Ellen, really."

"Don't tell me you haven't ever thought about it, I won't believe you."

"Just for the sake of argument, what do you mean? You know the deranged pair are imagining that Peter and you and Patrick and me will somehow do whatever they imagine they want while they watch, I mean it just isn't believable, isn't possible."

"Oh I don't know, I've always liked your husband, he makes me laugh, I can sort of imagine him, imagine him being, what shall I say, fun to be with. Patrick is very highly sexed I'm afraid; he can well, he can go for ages and, not to put too fine a point on it he's really quite large. Quite long and quite thick. You would definitely have a good time, no problem sleeping that night"

"Ellen, what are you saying? I couldn't possibly, Peter wouldn't let me he just wouldn't, I can't, I won't believe that they are serious, God I'm 20 years older than Patrick."

"Makes no difference. He wants to, wants to enjoy you and you him. Please don't let this come between us, I really like you guys and its only sex, not real life. I love Patrick, you love Peter what's the harm."

Beth was so confused; she just couldn't understand the younger women's attitude. Was she really prepared to let Peter do, whatever; while Patrick who apparently was "very long and thick" did whatever to her. She tried hard but failed to stop the images coming and she knew, to her shame, that her body was beginning to feel anticipation and she was already a little wet.

The next day she once again watched as Patrick and her husband had a long, animated discussion, out by the garage and, though she knew the answer, when she asked Peter he said he'd tell her all about it at bedtime. She was restless the rest of the day and she was the one who first suggested they get an early night.

"What now. What are you two dreaming up? Honestly Peter I thought you'd be able to, to restrain yourself a little better. However I suppose we have to "cuddle" again."

"We do, do you want to hear or not?"

She cuddles up to him and he immediately reached for her breast and she his cock which was already almost fully erect.

"Well Patrick told me what you and Ellen discussed and it has only made him keener, he is obsessed with you, he feels he must fuck you and I must fuck Ellen. He can't get the image of you on your knees, back arched, accepting his cock out of his mind."

"What is happening to us, your cock is as hard as it's ever been, it feels so, so big in my hand."

"And your so wet and ready, tell me you haven't thought about fucking Patrick."

"All right I have, you three, and Ellen is no help here, just trying to make me, make me..."

"Come like you've never come before."

"Oh please what did you and Patrick talk about?"

"Will you get on your tummy, over some pillows for me if I tell you?"

"Oh God, did Patrick tell you to do that?"

"No, Ellen."

Beth let Peter pile some pillows in the centre of the bed and lay down over them, her hips raised, her pussy wet and waiting to be filled. Peter positioned his cock just between her lips and eased, easily in until her upturned pussy took him in, fully in, as Beth squirmed beneath him.

"What's the time?"

"The time?"

"Yes, its ten on my watch so for the last 20 minutes Ellen has been tied, spread eagled on the bed. He ties her, legs spread so he can lick her, she pretends she doesn't like it but she lets him tie her and licks her until she is ready to come. She will be ready now."

"Peter for God's sake, ready for what?"

"Ready to be fucked like this, we are going to fuck you both like this. Ellen will be bent over some pillows as you are and Patrick will be just holding his cock in there, deep as I am until you and Ellen ask us to fuck."

"Ask you?"

"Yes, I have the phone here, Ellen will call in a minute and you will ask Patrick to fuck her and she will ask me to fuck you."

Beth's mind refused to accept what was happening but her hips moved despite her, caressing the cock embedded within her slick pussy. The phone rang.

"Answer it."

"Peter please, I can't do this."

"You must my love, you must."

He held the phone close to her ear and she heard Ellen whimpering softly.

"Beth please, ask Patrick to fuck me, he's been licking me for so long and I need to be fucked now."

Beth's mind reeled, she also needed to be fucked but to ask Patrick, Patrick who wanted to fuck her just like this seemed, seemed in the end unavoidable.

She moaned helplessly "Oh God... Patrick...are you there please fuck Ellen, just fuck her please."

She heard Patrick grunt and Ellen gasped as she was filled, she could picture Patrick poised over the spread thighs as he drove in.

Ellen's voice quavered as she was fucked. "Peter, Oh God.. please fuck, please fuck Beth now, fuck her, fuck her...."

Peter dropped the phone and fucked his wife, strongly, repeatedly until she came on his cock. But he didn't stop, he kept on fucking her until he exploded within her and they both collapsed, totally satiated, totally spent.

It was a week later that the invite came for dinner with Patrick and Ellen, Beth was initially reluctant but Peter said how could they refuse. He had been fucking Beth every day since the phone call, she had let him and they were both over excited most of the time. She was almost always ready and morning and night he had made her think about being fucked by Patrick and she couldn't stop him from imagining watching her with Patrick while he fucked Ellen.

The day before the dinner Ellen came to see her, cheerful as always. She tried to calm Beth who was still confused and reluctant but she reassured her that everything would be fine, she wouldn't be expected to do anything she didn't want to.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine, just a nice, relaxed evening, forget what has gone before, just enjoy the evening.."

"But I do worry, what you three expect, I'm not sure I can do what you all want."

"It'll be fine, just an evening meal with friends, no pressure, whatever happens will happen."

Beth was consoled by this until Ellen was leaving and, as a throw away comment said.

"You might want to make Peter come before you leave, they last so much better if they have already come, I'm certainly going to make Patrick come before you arrive, he won't be able to relax otherwise."

When Beth told Peter he was instantly aroused and she had to let him fuck her, fuck her long and hard bent over, he got so excited.

The day of the meal arrived, she spent ages getting ready, her best dress and, following Peter's urging her briefest underwear. As they prepared he asked what Ellen had said and she told him, which only increased his arousal. She wouldn't let him touch her as she was almost ready and didn't want her make up messed but she touched him, stroking his cock until he came as Ellen had advised.

When they arrived all was normal for a meal with friends although all of them seemed unusually on edge. They had a lovely meal and drinks and Ellen suggested that Beth helped Patrick clear the dishes away.

When they were in the kitchen Beth started to load the dishwasher but as she bent to fill the lower basket she felt Patrick behind her, pressing on her.

"Patrick please."

"I am going to fuck you tonight. We both know it so why don't you just relax and go with it?"

"I'm not like you three, it seems wrong, what you and Ellen get up to is fine but I feel like I shouldn't be a part of it."

He moved closer as she stood up and his hand went to dress, he eased it up and she felt helpless as he began to stroke her pussy through her pants.

"Please Patrick."

"I've wanted to do this for so long, just let me feel you a little."

He pushed her back against the dishwasher and raised her dress until her skimpy knickers were all that covered her. She felt powerless to resist and soon he slid his hand down inside and found her wet.

"Patrick don't, what will Ellen an Peter say."

"If I know my wife Peter will already be touching her and her him."

She let him touch her and he slipped a finger into her and guided her hand to his cock, growing hard in his trousers.

"I can't."

"You must."

Beth let her legs be parted and Patrick began to gently, softly finger her pussy which was already wet and open. He held her hand on his cock and she could feel the length of it growing under her hand.

12