Helping Ellen Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it out."

"Patrick please."

"Take it out, you know you want too."

Before she could they heard Ellen calling from the living room.

"Come in here you two, the whole point is so we can watch each other. Peter and I are waiting, well sort of." She giggled.

Patrick led a reluctant Beth into the room where Ellen and Peter were stood close together, Peter with his hand on her hip as she rubbed the front of his trousers softly.

"Now then you two, if we're going to do this lets enjoy it. Let's lose some clothes, I bet Beth has some really gorgeous panties on and I want to see them."

"Ellen, please I'm just not sure it seems so.. so"

"Exciting" Offered Ellen as she lifted her dress over her head and off, left standing in her bra and panties. "Come on Peter and Patrick you too."

"I can't, Ellen I just can't. Patrick please don't touch me like that, it just feels so... so ...Oh god."

Patrick unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulder to pool on the floor round her ankles.

The men quickly stripped to their pants which barely covered their growing erections.

Patrick reached for her again as Peter and Ellen came and stood close to them and slid his right hand down her back to squeeze her cheeks softly. Beth stood awkwardly with her hands covering her sex but Patrick slipped his hand down into her knickers from behind and gently slid a finger into her. He moved her hands aside and slid his other hand down in front and traced a fingertip up between her lips to pet her clit.

"That looks so nice," Ellen whispered, "I think Peter should do that to me, just like that.. Ohhh... Now take his cock out Beth just like I am taking out Peter's, see how hard he is and feel how hard Patrick is getting watching me tease your husband."

Beth groaned as she watched Ellen's hand working her husband's cock gently, watched as Peter teased Ellen's pussy eagerly. Patrick guided her hand to his cock, pushing his pants down until he sprang free and he closed her hand around the hard length whilst he fingered her. Patrick eased her knickers down her thighs and they could all see his fingers stroking up and down her spread, wet lips.

Peter was staring at her hand on Patrick and she couldn't stop herself squeezing it a little as he watched, Patrick was so hot in her hand, so hot and rigid and his fingers were relentless, if she moved forward to escape the finger, now fingers, sliding into her from behind she gave him more access to her pussy in front and if she moved back his fingers got deeper and deeper inside her.

"That's so good to watch you two," breathed Ellen, "Now watch Beth as I run my thumb around and around the tip of Peter's handsome cock, see how it twitches, Patrick loves it when I do this to him, Peter would love to watch you do that to Patrick wouldn't you Peter?"

"God yes. Please sweety, we can't stop now."

Beth groaned helplessly and slowly rubbed her thumb over the tip of Patricks straining cock which twitched violently in her hand as she caught the look of complete, unrestrained lust on Peter's face.

"Do it again," Peter croaked hoarsely, "Don't stop, spread your legs a little sweety, are his fingers in really deep, let me see him really tease you, that's it, work his cock just like that. God that's the most exciting thing I've ever, in my life, ever...."

Beth moaned helplessly, "Is this what you wanted my love, his fingers are in really deep now, I can't stop him, his cock is so hard, so hot and Ellen's hand on you, your fingers in her it's just so...."

Ellen, as usual, guided them on, "I think we are all ready now don't you boys? I think Peter would love to watch Beth straddle Patrick and slowly ease that cock she's made really very, very hard deep inside."

Beth felt powerless to resist as Patrick lay down and her husband released Ellen briefly to guide her down, kneeling astride Patrick, his cock straining upward to meet her spread lips.

"That's it sweety, put him in, just the tip, God that looks so... so, now ease down slowly, slowly until he is in as deep as he can get."

"He's too big, I won't be able to take it all," Pleaded Beth

"He's nearly in now, just a little more, that's it, slowly down, that is so... erotic, so.. rude I. Ellen get on top of me please. Now."

Beth whimpered as her cheeks settled down on Patrick's thighs and he was fully, deep inside her, she felt full and helplessly impaled on him unable to move, hands resting on his chest as his cock moved inside her.

Patrick reached up and cupped her breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples making her writhe on his cock, the movement so deliciously intense for them both. Beth ground down on him driving him deeper, her swollen lips wrapped tightly around the very base of his cock. She watched through lidded eyes as Ellen fucked her husband, rising and falling on his inflamed hardness but his eyes never left her, drinking in the sight of her fucking Patrick, being fucked, enjoying the new cock so deep inside her.

Beth suddenly lost control, and Patrick held hips down firmly, raising his hips and moving her firmly around on his cock as a shuddering orgasm overwhelmed her and she came moaning loudly, quivering on his deeply embedded hardness.

They all collapsed, breathing heavily, Beth as weak as a kitten as they gradually recovered for several minutes until Ellen announced.

"Well that was just sensational, I've never, well I've never... enjoyed anything quite so... so..., anyway I think we are all now ready, more than ready. The boys are still hard and what they, well what we all really want is to watch as Beth and I are bent over and they can watch as we are slowly fucked some more. Patrick bend sweet Beth over the arm of the sofa that end and Peter can bend me over this end and we can all watch as they fuck us.

"Ellen I'm not sure I can take any more, that was so... so overwhelmimg."

"You'll be fine, just lay there, we can't leave the boys like this, look how hard they still are."

Beth let herself be gently laid down over the soft, padded arm of the sofa, hips raised with her legs slightly parted at one end while Ellen did the same at the other.

"Now I think the boys should slide in at the same time and try to match each other, Peter in me and Patrick in you. Just a slow, deep, regular pace. In deep together and slightly out together."

"Oh God." Whispered Beth as Patrick nestled the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Now."

Patrick slid his long, thick cock smoothly in as Peter did the same to Ellen. They both rested there, the weight of their bodies spreading the soft cheeks ensuring their cocks were in as deep as possible. Beth sighed at the feel of Patrick so deep, fillings her completely and moaned softly as he withdrew a little and then sank back relentlessly in. And so it began an unstoppable, animal fuck, in and out, in and out as the women moaned and the men delighted in the sensation.

"God that's fantastic, don't stop." Whispered Ellen "Is Patrick going in as deep as Peter Beth?"

"Oh....Oh Ellen...Yes, he's so deep."

"Arch your back a little." Patrick breathed in Beth's ear. "Ahhh that's better a little deeper. You're loving this aren't you, loving the feel of my cock in you."

Beth whimpered helplessly as Patrick's cock slid in ever deeper, she couldn't help pushing back now, pressing her yielding buttocks firmly against his thrilling thrusts

"Oh...Yes, hold my hips, hold them tight when you, Ohhh...."

"Are you watching Patrick, can you see Peter fucking me? I'm arching my back too, see how deep he's just fucking me, he won't stop. I don't want him to stop. Oh..."

"Do you want Patrick to stop sweety? Do you want him to stop fucking you like that, bent over, sliding in and out of your pussy while I fuck Ellen? You're loving this too Sweety aren't you? Hes fucking you so... Ohh..."

"No, I don't want him to stop, it feels so good, so good when he goes right in, when he hold my hips, pulling me onto him. He'll make me come again soon. Do you want to watch him make me come?"

"There's nothing I'd like more sweety, I love it when you come, I love you so much, watching you come on Patrick is just so... Ohhh."

Ellen's legs began to shake uncontrollably and Peter drove in as deep as he could, pulling her hips off the sofa and holding her tightly on his cock as she came noisily. Beth gave up as well and Patrick fucked her twice hard and she came as he released pulses of pure joy, crying out as they came together.

To be continued.

12