Helping Granny with Her Garden

Story Info
My Summer of 71.
6.7k words
4.58
31.3k
40
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will always remember my own "Summer of 71" story. My grandpa had died the previous summer and now my grandma had this huge garden that she was trying to keep going and my mom said it was over her head. It wasn't a farm or anything but it was a two acre garden and they had sold their veggies at the farmers market for years.

Now "Granny" as we always called her was in pretty good shape for a 66 year old woman. That garden work was partially responsible for that, so her 5'8" frame didn't have any fat on it, just muscle. Personally I think she could have managed that garden all by herself but mom said she was lonely for company as well, and as I found out a bit later she was lonely for a few other things as well.

She lived about an hour and a half from my mom, (who was divorced) and so they, and I must emphasize "They" came up with this plan that as soon as my classes finished that I would go stay with granny for the summer, help with the garden, and mom would come up on weekends after she finished at work and help as well. I think her thinking was that granny was still getting used to living alone and having some family there would help her adjust.

Also granny had some money so she could pay me handsomely to offset my college expenses which my mom also loved, (hell she actually paid for my college).

The garden was well kept in the past so there wasn't a "breaking ground" type of work, just weeding, moving dirt around, planting, fertilizing and watering but I was still pretty damn beat after my first day working. Granny smiled as she watched me peel off my shirt saying I was going to shower and she said, "Good Sam. I like a fresh clean man at my table. Dinner will be ready in about 45 minutes."

I went upstairs, stripped and went into the bathroom. Now this was an old refurbished farmhouse and the bathroom was between the two bedrooms. Someone had put adjoining doors from both bedrooms into the bathroom and it was the only bathroom in the house. Granny had come in before me and had already showered. As I went into the bathroom I saw her bedroom door open and as I went to close it I saw all her clothes lying in a pile on the floor and right next to that pile was the item of clothing that she had taken off last. There, right in front of me, sat these low cut pink lace panties that had been worn just a half hour before and the crotch was still wet and drying with a light coat of whiteness on them. I stared at them for about 10 seconds, closed my eyes and pulled the door shut and took my shower.

Dinner was fantastic and revived me a bit from my fatigue. Afterwards we watched a movie had some wine and as it got later we then got ready to retire for the night. Granny seemed really happy and as we said goodnight she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek. She said it was so nice having me there. My only problem that I could feel her breasts poking into my chest because she hugged me so tight and my not having been laid in awhile, well my hormones were, as a 19 year old guys hormones should be. Yes, I had a stiff hard cock. And, yes, I did go to bed and beat my cock into a frenzy before I exploded all over my chest, and then fell into a nice deep sleep.

At 5:30 there was a knock at my door and granny poked her head in and said, "Time to wake up. Breakfast is ready in 10 minutes."

And then she saw the 2 wads of Kleenex that I had wiped my cum onto the night before on the floor, walked in picked them up and asked, "Are you having some allergy problems dear?"

I lay there still half asleep, stunned and speechless. My granny was holding my cum soaked Kleenex in her hand. Now I don't know about anyone else but I do know myself, and a cum soaked Kleenex holding a three day load of cum is nothing like a snotty Kleenex. When the cum dries it becomes stiff whereas a runny nose does not, and that is not even mentioning that my covers were down to my waist and there was dried cum still on my chest.

Granny looked at me, and then looked at my chest. Her eyelids raised up and a knowing look appeared on her face. She spun around and as she walked out she said, "That's ok. I'll throw these away for you. Now get your butt up right now, your eggs are almost done.

I laid there thinking, "Oh my God, she knows, she knows.

I got up, hurriedly dressed and headed down to breakfast. Granny was humming and seemed happy as she said, "Sit, sit," and handed my a plate of three eggs and toast and sausage to boot. After eating I got up to put my plate in the sink and there in the garbage was my Kleenex, but they were all pulled apart like someone had been examining them. Fuck me, she did know.

And as I stared down at them granny's hands closed around my waist and squeezed, and then she kissed the back of my neck and whispered into my ear, "It is so nice having you here Sam. If there is ANYTHING I can do to repay you please just ask. I just loved cooking breakfast for a man again."

I had been here less than a day and I'd seen her soiled panties, she knew that I had jacked off in the room next to her, and she was kissing the back of my neck and when she said, "If there is anything I can do to repay you," she had put kind of an emphasis on the word ANYTHING.

She worked me like a circus monkey that second day hauling dirt and fertilizer and I was bushed when she said she was going to shower and then cook us dinner. She said when I finished what I was doing I should follow. As I watched her walking away I swear her ass was wiggling more than the day before. Was it her? Or was it me?

It took me a good forty five minutes to finish up and when I walked in it smelled like pure heaven. Whatever she was cooking I wanted it and seconds to boot. She smiled when I walked in and told me once again how nice it was that I was there. And then as I walked by heading up the stairs she smacked my bottom and said, "Yes Sam, you are all man, you remind me of Bob so much," (her late husband and my grandpa).

I went up got undressed and walked into the bathroom. Once again she had left her door open and as I reached to close it I saw, once again, her soiled clothes. And there, once again, were her panties alone next to the pile and just like the last time it was like she just pulled them down and stepped out of them with the inside of the crotch right on top. And as my perverted eyes beheld the scene I saw, and said to myself, "Fuck me, the crotch is wet and it is a thong. My grandma wears a fucking thong?"

With my heart pounding and my cock rock hard I closed the door and thought to myself, "You fucking perv. getting a boner over your grandma's panties. What the fuck is wrong with you Sam?" That night I tried getting some control of myself when I did not let myself jack off, (because we all know who I would have been thinking about).

I tried my best to put it out of my head as I showered but that sight of the wet thong would not leave me.

We had another fabulous dinner. Granny picked out the movie for the night and I must say it was a little spicy. An "R" rated love movie that actually showed some T & A. Good movie though, especially after we drank that bottle of wine.

After the movie she got up and walked into the basement. About two minutes later she walked back up holding a wicker laundry basket and said, "Now that there are two of us I'll put this in the bathroom for our dirties, (as she called them.)

After that chore was done she said she was tired and was going to bed. She hugged me, kissed my cheek, and said, "Goodnight Sam."

I answered back, "Goodnight granny. Love you."

She stopped turned around and said, "Sam, I Love you too. But I would really appreciate if you just called me by my name instead of granny. It makes me feel older than I really am. Is that ok?"

I smiled at her and said, "Sure. Goodnight Beth."

She smiled like she just loved that and answered, "Goodnight Sam," and walked upstairs, her ass wiggling.

I watched the news and then turned off all the lights except the night light and headed upstairs. As I walked past granny's door, or I guess I should say Beth's door

I thought I heard something but I just kept walking. I went into my room got undressed and went into the bathroom. I hadn't even started peeing yet when I heard a moan. I stopped, wondering if Beth was all right. I moved closer to her door and listened. I could hear a noise, like a humming and then another moan and then, then I heard, "Oh Fuck. Yes, Yes," and then a long quiet groan and then the humming stopped. I quietly went back into my room and closed that door so fucking quietly that it didn't make a sound.

I laid there for a half hour having to piss like a racehorse but not wanting to flush the fucking toilet and have her know I was there. I had just listened to my dear sweet grandma have an orgasm and I didn't know what the fuck to do. Finally after forty five minutes I went downstairs, went out the back door and pissed looking at the moon and wondering what the fuck it was that I should do.

The next morning I got my 5:30am wake up knock and Beth poking her head in my door, and because there were no balled up Kleenex's there was a morning wood poking my covers up a little.

She looked at me and said, "Breakfast in ten minutes," and I saw her eyes look to the floor looking for Kleenex's and then to those covers poking up into a small mountain, and as she turned away I saw her smile.

I got up and pissed and then saw the new laundry basket, went into my room and gathered up my dirties, opened the lid and there it was, right on top, a another pair of white lace, low cut panties with the inside of the crotch right at the top of the basket. They were from just last night. My hand went for them and all my clothes fell all over the place. I stopped right there, picked up my clothes and stuffed them in on top and closed that fucking lid saying to myself, "NO NO NO NO NO!

That day was a great day for working. It didn't get too hot, just in the high sixties and all the "heavy lifting was done for now so it just weeding and planting. At about 2:00 Beth came over and said, " Hey handsome, it's Friday and your mom will be here for the weekend soon and I need to run to the store, So I'm knocking off early to take a quick shower and go so I can start dinner. Give me a half hour or so and you can knock off early too so you can help me with dinner. I want it to be special for her."

I was done in fifteen minutes but I waited until I saw her walking to her car and went to say goodbye. She said she'd be back in an hour or so, "So enjoy the peace and quiet."

But I had other ideas. I hadn't jacked off in two days now and I needed a release so that was on my agenda. But at the top of my list was some snooping around to see what that humming noise was that I had heard last night, and with Beth being gone it was the perfect time. I went upstairs stripped off my dirty clothes and opened the laundry basket. My heart skipped a beat. There, once again were Beth's panties. Purple lace and although not a thong still sexy as hell. But what made my heart skip was how they looked. I mean these panties weren't just damp, or even wet, they were a slimy gooey wet. There was a visible coating of cum on them and they had only been in there for about twenty minutes. And she was gone for an hour.

I stood there in my briefs, my cock as rock hard as it can be and then my clothes just dropped from my arms onto the floor. I picked up my dear granny's panties and brought them to my nose. They smelled like all woman, and in that instant my tongue popped out and licked that crotch as if by instinct.

At that point I lost every semblance of control. I ran, and I mean ran to my bedroom peeling my briefs off as I ran. Now being uncut I didn't really need lube and I was jacking off as I hit my bed. I had those panties on my head with the crotch in my mouth and my tongue was licking them like the desperate man that I was. It was a taste made for a man to be totally obsessed with, and in about thirty five seconds I had most of the essence of those lovely panties in my mouth and I just exploded with the all time biggest orgasm of my entire fucking life. The first spurt hit all the way up onto my neck, the second on my chest, and then all over my belly button. I just laid there with my head spinning with the idea of what I had just done. "Fuck, she is my grandma. How the fuck could I do that? And how could she taste so fucking good."

I got up, cleaned up myself and started covering my tracks all of which I did very efficiently, except that Beth's panties looked totally clean. There wasn't a trace of anything on them. "Fuck!" I yelled. I could have smeared some of my cum onto them or something. Oh well, too late for that now, my spunk was now all flushed away. So I put them back and put my dirties on top of them and just hoped she wouldn't notice.

I then reverted backwards to the top of my list and went into Beth's bedroom. There was nothing in her nightstand, or the dresser. I looked in the closet, not a fucking thing. I stood there thinking "A vibrator is kind of big. Where would she hide it. I search everywhere and had almost given up when a thought popped into my head. I pulled up the blanket and lifted the mattress and there it fucking was.

It wasn't a vibrator at all, it was a fucking Dildo. Fuck me! My granny was using a fucking eight inch vibrating dildo on herself when I was right next to the door listening to her.

I switched it on and heard that familiar humming sound. As I switched it off I noticed that there was a dried coating on it. Fuck me, it was Beth's dried cum and my tongue popped out and tasted it. As my cock raced to attention once again I thought, "Fuck this thing was eight inches up my dear sweet granny's cunt making her moan, and I pushed that fake cock all the way to the back of my throat.

Just then I heard the sound of a car on gravel. "Oh Fuck. She's back already?"

I raced around like a madman putting the dildo back and making the bed, ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on, jumped in when the water was still fucking ice cold, (fucking old farmhouses) and took about a forty five second cold motherfucking shower.

I was just getting out when I heard the back screen door slam and then heard my mom's voice yell out, "Hey, anybody home?"

Thank God it wasn't Beth. I gave her room another quick lookover making sure I didn't leave any evidence, closed her door and yelled down to mom saying, "Just out of the shower mom. Be right down."

Beth got home not much later and right after that the party was on. Cooking, drinking wine, talking about everything. Beth looked so happy that it made me happy too. But I felt guilty as hell about what I had done. I could still taste her on my lips.

The next day it was decided that mom and Beth would go to the farmers market, set up the stand and sell the root veggies that were still good from last fall, and that I would get the day off while I had mom's car to explore the area and, as mom said, "Check out the local girls."

And that I did, right after I beat my cock with Beth's panties on my head again. I was hooked, totally hooked and I didn't even give a fuck about it.

After mom left Sunday afternoon it was back to our own little lives and we put in a couple hours in the garden before it got dark. As usual Beth went up to the house to shower and start dinner and I finished up and followed.

Beth was humming and seemed overly happy when I came in and she stopped, came over and gave me a big hug and said, "Sam, I am so happy right now. Happier than I've been since Bob died, and it's because of you. Thank you Sam, Thank you."

I answered her, "Beth you are helping me so much with my college and I must also say I am so much fun being here with you, so Thank you Beth." Now she was still hugging me when all this was spoken and our lips were just, maybe four inches apart. We stood there breathing on each other for a second and then she broke the spell saying, "Get in that shower young man. I can't allow that manly smell at my dinner table." And once again she swatted my butt as I walked away. When I got to the doorway I turned my head and saw her looking at my butt and smiling.

As I walked upstairs I thought, " Is she coming on to me? No, No fucking way that that would ever happen."

After dinner which was late because we worked until sunset, there was no movie because Beth said she was tired, and she seemed a little nervous as she hugged me goodnight and kissed my cheek.

I waited about a half hour and quietly walked upstairs when I walked past her door I heard the humming so I went into my room and ever so quietly went into the bathroom to listen, and it was then that I realized that the humming was louder in the hallway. I think the bathroom door was insulated or something to make it more soundproof. So I crept back out into the hallway. I noticed that there was a big gap at the bottom of the door, almost an inch so I that's why I could hear better.

I was listening to that hum when all of a sudden she spoke saying, "Oh Sam, your cock would feel so good right now, please fuck me Sam, Fuck me hard right now."

I backed away from the door in shock and quietly went into my room.

I laid there on my bed not knowing what I should do. My cock was as hard as it could be, maybe even harder. My cock was screaming, "Go man, go fuck her. She is begging for it man, do it." But I couldn't, I just couldn't fuck my granny, could I? My fucking cock sure could. In that instant I knew what I had to do, and in ten quick seconds I was pumping my cock like a madman, and then I heard a noise outside my door.

Thinking back on it, I think maybe when I jumped into my bed to jack off I maybe jumped a little too hard, and she heard me. But anyways I just froze, cock in hand and listened, and then I looked and realized that MY bedroom door had that same one inch crack, and with the hallway light on I could see two shadows of two feet standing at my door.

Oh Fuck me, she was outside my door listening to me jacking off and when I was standing at her door she could probably see my feet shadow just like I could now see hers and if she did see me then when she said those things it was because she knew I was out there.

She was out right there listening. I pumped my cock and moaned. The feet never moved. I slowly got up walked towards the door pumping and pumping, getting close to blowing my load and when I got a foot away from my granny I exploded all over the door. My cum ran down the door and made a puddle on the hardwood floor. I backed away, sat on the bed, my head spinning. I had never cum so hard in my entire fucking life. I actually felt light headed, and then I fell asleep.

And there I was, lying totally buck naked, cock standing straight up when at 5:30am without a knock my door opened.

Beth was just starting to say, "Time to get," when her voice stopped dead in its tracks, staring at my cock standing tall and proud, and then looking down at the puddle of cum she had just stepped into which after that long was a sticky mess.

I was still half asleep as I awoke it a panic. "Granny, ah, I mean Beth, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to," And in that sentence she had walked across the room sat on my bed, put her fingers on my lips and said, "Shhhh, it's ok Sam. It is really ok."

And then she looked down at my cock and reached her hand down grabbed it and pumped it. And then she said, "Oh Sam, you have a beautiful cock, and it's even uncut. I have always loved uncut cocks." And then she leaned over and as she pulled the foreskin back she took the head into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled all around the head right before her mouth closed around it, and her head moved to take more of it deeper into her mouth. She took it all the way into the back of her throat, and then a little more. Fuck she could really suck a mean cock. I was getting close to blowing my load and moved my hands around her head to help me fuck that beautiful mouth when all at once she stopped dead cold, pulled her head off my cock and said, "Sorry big boy. No ejaculations for you just yet. It's been three and a half years since I've been properly fucked and I need it bad, bad, bad.

12